Let's see how CTR is doing

Not looking good folks. Not looking good at all.

red*dit.com/r/politics/
archive.is/YbRg0

Reminder. This is where you go when you want to rub it in Hill Shill's faces on Election night.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
8ch.net/td/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oyyyyy

Out of interest, is there even any evidence of a single instance that the Russian govt is remotely involved with the election or the leaks? Or is it all literally retarded bullshit along the lines of Putin is the head of the alt right and proxies don't exist?

Le Reddit literally sold mod spots for /r/politics to CTR.

lel hadn't seen that one

Manafort has some shady Russian ties. He was fired immediately when it came out. That's and the fact Trump doesn't want to start WW3 is literally the whole basis for all the Russia shit.

big if true

lel, Reid was the one who just made shit up about Romney not paying his taxes in 2012. Dude needs another workout accident stat.

Pretty much, no.

Russia has ties to the clinton foundation, but that's unrelated to the election and is a case of Hillary selling out american uranium interests to Russia.

Man, these guys are making Holla Forums tinfoil look normal.

I love how they talk about "shadowy ties with Russia!"…..

Uh, that isn't illegal even if you had proof.

nice

If you don't want WWIII then that means you must be in cahoots with the Russians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
Russians can't into English. Non-Anglos who don't make tons of mistakes in their English are almost always northern Europeans. Plenty of Russian sites will ban anyone who tries to communicate in English.

There are a ton of zealously anti-Putin people within Russia who will say anything to get the attention of American foreign policy spooks. These appear to be the wishful fantasies of an overactive imagination, straight out of a bad 1960s spy movie.

Holy shit, these people really will believe anything the government tells them. It's like it's 2003 all over again.

Dim-witted normies + Paid shills + Floundering left-wing platform + reddit =
top kek these people really are comically desperate

Those thread-headline images are hilarious, "JUST KEEP THROWING SHIT AND MAYBE SOMETHING WILL STICK!"-tier beautiful I tell you hwat.

Why do these faggots hate Russia so much they are against the idea of NOT going to war with them?

Is it because they are not CURRENT YEAR enough?

I just want to see journalists hanged en masse for Christmas.

Because it benefits them atm

Leftists probably hate Putin because he's against gay marriage. That and because he's against the moderate rebels of Al-Qaida in Syria (Al-Nusra). They've shouted "REEEE!" at him really hard and it didn't phase him. So now they want to let the fucking a white males not quite redeem themselves by dying in World War III.

Honestly though, doesn't he have shady foreign ties with everyone? He has been in the game a long time.

It is entirely the gay thing. Isn't it insane how homosexuality is like the only thing most normalfags seem to care about politically?

All standard POZ outlets have been stirring the retards up for war ever since the Ukraine project went south. Everyone I know who's voting for Clinton was livid over Bush's invasion of Iraq, fully accepts the same Jewish copypasta for Syria and Libya, and is very concerned about Putin invading the former USSR and haxx0ring the US election because he wants to make sure the president is a retarded bigot who will start a war against Russia. The majority of people I know IRL are like this.

The "media is slanted against Hillary" fags are the most desperately in need of ovening.

I really hope that guy is a paid shill, but I I'm sure there are plenty of normies who are this ignorant even after all the leaks

I wouldn't put it past them, a lot of faggots still act like benghazi was not big whoop.

Btw I forgot to mention, did you guys know The_Donald has an Holla Forums board now? They're planning on migrating there.

I'm not going to do the crossboard link cause I know I'll fuck it up, but here:

8ch.net/td/

Also, there's a Trumpchan.org, but I havent been yet.

what did they mean by this

Shit, the whole reason the Clinton people wanted to steer email coverage toward Benghazi was that most liberals regard Benghazi as an incomprehensible tinfoil meme thanks to months of deliberately worthless news coverage.

it is probably a forced meme they created to make fun of people who pay attention to the O'Keefe videos.
"lol! DAE think those guys are a bunch of dumb conspiracy theorists?!"

wut

I wonder how you could spend your day literally shilling on a shill subreddit.

It's nothing but shills shilling for other shills

primary, delegate, and early voting, most likely.

100% goon.

Just checked out cuck/pol/. CTR is embedded there, also. I can't wait for the saltstorm on Nov 8th

And that's why their board is so sad. Not a single one who waits or asks for Proof or even a "Do you have a single fact to back that up?" meme.
Best thing is that they often critcized republicans for calling Russia an enemy, but now they are totally fine with it. These people are gradeschool brains who slurp up everything as long as it goes according to their narrative.

I can't wait for the shitstorm. I will get into the most comfy position possible, crack open a bottle of vodka and recline far back in my chair. I'm not even American.

yeah, seems

the term is circlejerk

people always love to say Holla Forums is a circlejerk but I mean, if Holla Forums is a circlejerk then what is reddit

Kek

*seems that way

V-v-vlad?

Wrong hemisphere.

This is the same practice as Wikipedia, which is generally prohibited from being cited as a source.
How do these people even remember to breath if their reality is substituted by wikiality?

All $35 dollars, huh?

leld

CTR, pls. Fuck off. You are evil cunt is much more likely to engage in war with the Commies, than based Trump is.

Use Infogalactic.com as an alternative. Wikipedia will forever be converged by SJWs. Creating an alternative is the only solution.

He's speaking hypothetically from the perspective of pozzed normies, user. Why hast thou wasted these trips so?

Maybe we can make their mangled bodies spell out "LÜGENPRESSE" when we're done with them.