James Carville Melts Down

archive.is/XRGxA

The KGB was dissolved in 1991.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWTdnjAxEU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Democrats are starting to get desperate. Your turn.

This guy needs a ball batting in a cornfield.

It's fucking hysterical but the dems are literally crying that it's a "rigged system" against them now.

Yfw Trump had a fucking master plan after all.

Why did they ever put Carville on tv to fucking begin with?

Man literally looks like a goddamn demon.

I believe Trump saw Clinton coming down the turnpike and also knew she had too much baggage to win. He couldn't run in 2008 or 2012 due to the climate not being right and Obongo/Democrat iron grip on the Whitehouse.

Found the video. I haven't watched it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWTdnjAxEU

my sides are going to die of overexertion sometime within the next eight years.

"I love niggers! Women are better than me!"
- James Caville

Seriously though, I'd pay good money to see some of the Democrats' loyal ghetto monkeys give Carville a good necklacing.

1488D chess

FUCKING KEK

These fucking kikes are kvetching so hard they think the KGB is still exists.

truly shocking

checked
a testicle with teeth

they wouldn't have been so hellbent on making sure she went up against Jeb if they knew she would be actually popular among voters.

It was real in their mind.

Remember how most of them were sucking Comey's cock when he decided not to recommend charges?

They look so foolish trying to attack him now.

lmao come on I'm not a clinton shill but for real?

Jesus, so the Democrats are the party of McCarthyism now?

That implies McCarthy did anything wrong user

McCarthy was right though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

It is funny that they are doing what they claimed McCarthy was doing back then.

I guess his wife's last bull was russian, only sane explanation.

There's still an intelligence agency but it's no longer the KGB, it's the FSB and it mostly is internal now.

Literally the only reason he says kay-gee-bee is because it sounds scary to normies.

If what you are saying was any more than slightly true then Putin wouldn't jerk off to the idea of 1930s Russia.

That's a dyke, user.

Reminder

Really wanted Trump to bring that up at one of the debates, would've driven the (((fact checkers))) wild

Make sure you give them anal, we don't need those bitches breeding.

same

just like the holocaust

What McCarthy found was an infection caused by the parasitic nematode known as Judaism Kiketrongylus, essentially Bolsheviks masquerading as slavshits masquerading as white Europeans in America. The last known carrier surfaced in 2006, but the situation was resolved after the subject ingested a rare tea made from the sacred Russian herb polonium-210.

What happened in 1989, again?
it's the FSB now Carville, you fucking retard

Sounds magical.

To be fair on that old fart, the fucker was old when the KGB was still a thing.

Don't worry, he'll be sent to live in a old folks home where he can mutter about "Muh KGB" and "Muh elections" all he wants.

You sure? maybe he is so unlikable that she isn't even worth fucking.

The plan was for Rubio to win the whole thing. Jeb was plan B in case Rubio fizzled out, they always put a few out there just in case. The idea was a "Yes We Can" moment for the right behind the new Hispanic face of the (((changing))) Republican party, a step in the right direction for America, and a sign as to how far both parties have come. Hillary was the other option, but all the coverage over the past few years were leading to Rubio and the celebration of the new Hispanic America. They gave him several test runs as the voice of the Republican party over the past few years. This, in turn, would then transition to Corey Booker in 8 years, another figure they've been testing running recently.

Remember, it's good for the establishment to switch between parties every 8 years to keep up the illusion of change and keep the cycle forever.

We're witnessing unprecedented levels of salt and Trump hasn't even won yet. What's it going to be like when the final vote is counted and the official decision is handed down? I can't even imagine. Hopefully, these faggots will mass suicide.

What memes can we use to encourage this?

Rubio winning the whole thing
It's funny how all Christie needed was a minute to destroy him.

Just stay the course.

Interesting, Christie must've know he was out with the establishment long before he ever endorsed Trump.

Damn, what an evil leftist rage goblin. Should never be near a rolling camera after this, but it was fun to watch. Had to hold back laughter when he kept making little "pips" while the host was talking. He literally couldn't even quit bitching long enough to be asked a question, then became hostile when asked a hypothetical question.

We're gonna have to go into the meat packing buisiness just to have a use for all this salt

I still think Jeb was the candidate that the elites were banking on. The lugenpresse started pushing the idea of a new Bush vs. Clinton election in mid 2015. the normies picked up on it and made shitty memes like pic related.

Also, there are leaked DNC emails that show them discussing Hillary's best strategies against Jeb (specifically, they were worried that he would win a lot of the taconigger vote)

I believe this too. Clinton and guacman even colluded, publicly, claiming that they, together, were "going to get rid of their Trump problem," or something to that effect.

Yeah, we needed these ~5 years of FUCKING WHITE MALE to really sink deep into our bones and fill our skeletons with hatred.

Will someone tell this guy the KGB hasn't existed for 25 years.

This.

And Obama fucked it all up by taunting Trump.

They were terrified of Guacman's fundraising. He did an amazing job amassing a warchest for his presidential run and the Clinton team was noticeably upset. They were panicking in the e-mails; they weren't even out of the gate and he already had like $100 million ready for Shillary. Rubio was probably the #2 in case Jeb had a major meltdown or they wanted to float Rubio as the runner up for 8 years later, like Obama was supposed to be for Hillary.

Then Trump came through and destroyed their plans with straight-up populism.

I still find it amazing how easily and decisively the Bush family was utterly crushed and humiliated.

At least Papa Bush lived to see his legacy crash and burn under his watch.

Trump wedged them from day 1 with the ill.immigration platform. It immediately takes out Rubio, Cruz (who look compromised obviously) + Jeb and his squatemalen wife.

Beating Hillary was the real challenge.

carville, the slimy fuck, didn't misspeak at all. he knows that the only voters who still watch cable TV probably don't know the KGB was disbanded.

any relation?

Meme dystopian futures for shitskins and degenerates. In other words, white paradise. Whites regaining power worldwide, niggers actually going to jail, etc.
Meme no Hope.
Make sure know this will not be 4 years, or 8 years. But it will take a full GENERATION for the libshits to recover. If at all.
For shitskins: meme deportations for illegals and repatriations for refugees.
They have to go back.

I always loved that man. What a fantastic animal. The KGB was only dissolved on paper, not in action.

christ, it's like a funeral

he'll need to charge up his hearing aids first.

The absolute monsters!

Exposing Democrat corruption strengthens American Democracy, not threatens it.

lol

The problem is that the elites really believe that anyone who would vote Republican is a toothless idiot who would vote for anyone with an R by their name. They failed to take into account 8 years of the Republican party acquiescing to King Obama's every desire, and the population getting increasingly tired of it.

Make no mistake about it, Romney lost not only because he wasn't into it; but also because people are tired of the uniparty system. Trump brought up the real concerns of people, and the Republicans didn't know how to handle it. They came out of the gate attacking everyone who agreed with Trump as morons and "Joe six-packs" from the sticks.

The left already believes Trump is literally Hitler, so all we need to do is reinforce that. Tell them that Trump is gonna start rounding up illegals/dissidents/jews/whatever in gas camps and executing people and doing whatever else stereotypical movie nazis do. Their reality will be one in which they have failed completely and the "Ultimate Evil" has gained control over the US.

At this point they will:
Commit suicide
Flee to Canada
Start a "resistance" (which will lead to them being purged for real)

Romney was a dupe, a loser with a few millions that the national review crowd bilked of money, telling him how great his campaign was and how well he was doing.

And all this 'he didn't want it' stuff is nonsense. The guy has been gunning for the presidency his whole life.

Didn't know you were a chubby chaser user

Eh, some of them are skeletons.

Top tier mental gymnastics, these guys make it into an Olympic sport

Let's meme a little left wing rebellion. I want so hard to see shitlibs getting fucking crushed. just agree and amplify goys. Agree and amplify.

He does know the KGB doesn't even exist any more, right?

The real commies are already in Washington D.C., and they're members of the "Democrat" party…

To the Democrats, the FBI trying to uphold the law is "our democracy under assault."

While this would be extraordinarily enjoyable, I am concerned it would endanger Trump. Incompetent and poorly armed as a leftist rebellion would be, it still only takes one bullet to kill a man.

Bane?

Shhhh…

make sure you use a thick condom

I think we should leave this until after he wins. When we inevitably mine the salt

That is a bad idea no matter how it's spun, user. And any glory felt in despite of this will be temporary, I hate to tell you.

Not even a month over and they literally claim the same thing they bashed Trump for. Democrats have finally gone full circle now haven't they?

Your archive link doesn't work OP

James Carville "the raging cuck"

Fuckers can't even keep their narrative straight.

Desperate.

ya know fellas.. Not that I think many people at all are buying this muh russia bullshit.. but we need to make a fucking example of Reid.

A recucklican saying these russian ties allegations makes the demoshits think they have some kind of ammo to use with it.

Thats one reason we need a good meme to destroy this with.. The other is that such treachery must be swiftly and decisively punished.

moreso that the journo dox and everyone else.. reid needs to get his life destroyed.

It's the old jew cry out in pain as they're hitting you tactic.

Desperate

Yeah no, that's how mattress girl got started

Holy shit, are all the dems this close to a mental breakdown and jumping at shadows? Their entire way of life is dying and they dont know what to do about it if they can't steal this election.

No, he's always looked like that.

These people genuinely believed the Russia crap. Hillary said it 40 times in every debate so it must be true.

Trump is an agent of the Gestapo and the KGB.

It's called an election Jimmy.

user.. that's not how he works.
He simply sets out a goal and adapts changes in circumstances. I love that flexibility he seems to have.

He said. As he doubled-down on the backing the Jewish establishment.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

There is a russian connection. But it's greatly misconstrued.
Russians did help the leaks. But it wasn't the government. Simply anons.

This is what happens when they begin to believe their own brainwashing.
They completely disregarded the practicality of a global government.
Or rather, a visible global government
Remember assanges "1984" hint?

It IS a funeral, user

Even if that were true, he'd still be only 1/8ths as evil as Hillary, CTR.

precisely my first thought

tbh the first few words nearly made me vomit so I stopped.

Honestly, this just proves that the Dems are all out of ammo if the best they can do is go back to the 'Muh Russia' argument.

They've got nothing left to throw at Trump.

Oh they have one last gun we need to sort now.
That FBI email investigation is a hoax.

No, she's just a degenerate dyke.

WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?
HE'S RUSSIAN
HE'S RUSSIAN
YOUR'E RUSSIAN
I'M RUSSIAN
ARE THERE ANY OTHER RUSSIANS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

Joe was one of the nation's true heroes. The media did (and continue to do, much to my disgust) to him what they are doing to the Don. But with the internet and memetic warfare, we've caught them in the act.

AH NUUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

I was going to say, since when were we living in Archer?

Jeb was the chosen one. Rubio running for President didn't go down well with tptb. Look at what he said after he dropped out. He didn't want to run for a seat ever again. The party must've raped his ass for running in the first place and affect Jeb's chances.

My sides have been fatally affected by Joker laughing-gas.

But he's so low energy

You mean you didn't see that before?
Yeah, Russia does all kinds of goofy shit.

About a year ago, some Holla Forums user put it best about Mittens. "Romney is the anti-King Midas, everything he touches turns to niggers."
I still kek to that.

Jeb was so retarded, I have difficulty believing anyone powerful expected anything of him. I've only met one person who liked him.

user..

Did he look like this?

This fucking thread.

I'm done.

I'm so fucking done with this thread.
I can't handle my sides anymore.

I said the same thing to myself ten minutes ago, and yet I'm still here with an aching belly.

Hell on earth.

kek
He was my fifty-something calculus teacher, a cool guy otherwise. He's a moderate who detests Hillary but thinks Trump's a megalomaniac.

FTFY, citizen.

Nananananananana blyatman

No, user…that comes later.

I smell it too.

CARLOS YOU DON'T DESERVE THOSE FUCKING DUBS

You filthy pun-mongler.

It would be great if we could peer into a universe where Trump never decided to MAGA, and Jeb! was the Republican candidate. Just how many gaffes and embarrassing shit would he have done by this time?
Along the way Trump makes fun of him from the sidelines telling media that Jeb is low energy like his father and starts an investigation into possible 2020

Possible 2020 presidential run

McCarthy, Kennedy and Wayne was right.

fucking boomers didn't listen.

I want to second
McCarthy was right

/pol and reddit at least agree about one thing
Trump is literally Hitler

premium lul

we're going to deport the chinks too? fuck yeah!

I like where your head is at but give it another try. That looks horrible

hang them all. i don't get joy from their salt anymore. i want to see them fucking suffer

U-UNATCO?

Quit screwing around.

Yes.

Goddamn does it feel good to be on the offensive for a change.

I've been using this joke quite a bit whenever someone tries to bring up "Muh Russians!"

I just respond with, "Oh, so we're back to McCarthyism."

My oh my, do people get pissed off when I say that.

Take heart McCarthy. Your sacrifices were not in vane, brother.

MAGA

KGB hasn't been around since 1989 it's called the FSB now

On top of it all, you can know that fuck isn't even that high end of a dupe when he's talking FSB/KGB instead of GRU

Totally pleb