Guess The November Surprise

Trump is obviously crushing it, and there is more to come from wikileaks, veritas, bill clinton's girlfriend's black son, etc.

If I were them, I'd wait until Wednesday or Thursday to dump, but with all this incoming they may go nuclear tomorrow and call in every favor they've got with the lugenpresse.

So what do you think it will be, fam?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ITwLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Computer science teachers find evidence of Trump Organization's secret servers harassing women and grabbing pussies.

Hillary saying nigger, or a video of Bill and Hillary double teaming a loli.

You spelled Trump Orgainzation wrong.

Oh god, that poor loli.

is was supposed to be a fucking october surprise? What happened?

Last week of the election, released a few days before the weekend so there is no time to respond.

If they really have nothing left… They are truly fucked.

My opinion, there are so many "gems" left that the trickle from WL, O'Keefe, etc. will turn into a firehose starting tomorrow and we will be overly saturated with hearing about Clinton's past misdeeds that theoretically she could be tarred and feathered (in the literal sense). If the NYPD thing really does deal with pedo activities (no proof just conjecture), and the way (((people))) are distancing themselves from her. The ride is almost over and we are about to hit the crescendo of shit dropped on her. At this point, exactly like what happened today, anything Clinton's campaign tries to do against Trump will be seen as a pathetic attempt at trying to deflect.

I would love actual evidence of one of the many murders of Clinton associates being planned.

I know they can hire good professional hitmen and bribe police, but something solid has to be out there.

lel, even JIDF isn't this incompetent, it's gotta be some rogue shitskin or something out of Beijing

Video of Hillary fucking an underage boy on the lolita express.

Hillary sees her last bout of internal polling right before the election and then shoots herself in the back of the head 5 times.

more likely a girl who looks like a boy

we're not incompetent at all you stupid goy.

hah, 30% of anons in this thread are getting dubs as of the beginning of me typing this post, kek! He's mit uns mein fam. November surprise is all the tease'd out nuclear October surprises coming this week. Nigger video will drop first and that shit will be Gold. O'Keefers will eventually become a legend and a pillar of the new media, illuminating millions as he cements a truthful future and retakes this sham journalism has become.

Assange will start dropping selective emails from the 33K if he has them. He's not dumb and this is he's really holding it'll be the best trump card he's ever heald. It would be ludicrous to just open the damn and say fuck it. He has no desire to watch the entire world burn. He'll begin to bring down the establishment while brokering with his deck of cards, but the full 33K will never be released. In the next four days he may "expose" a few high level people or scandals, but it won't be the nuke we're all hoping for. The funny thing is, we're probably the only ones that care about the full 33K and our valid concerns will be easily brushed under the table during the incoming tsunami of habbenings. Assange will become a key figure in a new alphabet agency that will literally just manage all of the other agencies. He will become the super spook of all spooks.

And finally our biggest November surprise will be brought by our moose bretheren. It will be so nuclear that it shall start a chain reaction that will not stop until DC is btfo….much like guyus fox-san tried to do to the bongs' parliament building so many years ago. Yes that's right fags, november november…..the fifth of november shall become a day to remember. Some nameless user will be changing the world forever with a few simple keystrokes….and the true nature of their degenerate nature shall be revealed. Undisputable video evidence of the clintons engaging in pedo shit will hit the streets. This time it actually will be technically illegal to view, but the entire world will watch these clips. No amount of effort could stop the entire Internet enabled world from wanting to witness for themselves the weapon that will single-handedly destroy America. They will either run to Qatar to hide away for as long as they can or double suicide themselves…hell, maybe they'll take Chelsea as well.

Trump will be elected without a vote even needing to actually take place. The funny thing is, the actual rigging will be on our side. No state (even my forever blue wa) will be able to muster the shame of giving electoral college votes to those globalist vampires and every state will be recorded as going red. Liberals will be so btfo that aligning yourself with the left shall soon come to share the same stigma as the words hitler and holocaust have had for the last seven decades. Every cuck, sjw, commie, and neo-liberal will have their entire world shattered. Many will anhero. For the rest it will be the become the biggest mass red pilling of all time. And when logic takes over… they will learn the truth… and the numbers of those who share our views will grow exponentially. Soon we shall no longer have to hide in the shadows fam…. for the people shall demand the rise of those that can motivate and speak to them like goebbels and uncle adolf could.

And finally….finally…. (((they))) will be so taken aback that they will fell they have no other choice then to SHUT IT DOWN!!!. Global economies will crash in such a rapid succession that it will almost seem unreal. All of the markets hedged on other markets hedged upon even further markets will all be brought crashing down upon our heads. The entire house of cards will fall and they think this will protect them. However, in their greed and ignorance they will soon realize shutting down global finance will become the greatest mistake their people ever made. To address the greatest depression ever created Trump will name the Jew. He'll go live and force the biggest red pill down every normies throat at the same time. This, this will he his Gettysburg address. He won't stop speaking for hour upon hour as he keeps the world upon their toes naming the jew….and outlining exactly how he wants to make the earth great again. How once we rid ourselves of them once and for all we can start advancing towards a future in the stars. For if we don't expand beyond this plant, no matter how hard we win someday we'll lose when the planet no longer becomes hospitable to our fragile brilliant bodies. Our God Emporer will literally form the next Empire. America will burn in the inescapable fires of corruption along with the rest of the western world …..and from those ashes will rise like a phoenix the new Empire. And don't kid yourself fam, we may pray for nationalism but it will be a global empire. For every nation upon earth worth half a shit will gladly work together towards the final solution once Trump names the jew and forever pulls their disguise away.

That's right faggots. Trump will usher in the "New World Order". We'll most assuredly win this election, but we will also lose a little too. There is no way to prosecute every corrupt rich degenerate fuck…..and only the clintons and maybe a couple others will be sacrificed as to make an example of. A warning to not fuck the people too hard….Besides, when (((they))) are removed quite the power vacuum will be created. New wealth and power will be created…..but it will be trained and molded by those that shall happen to escape and survive this coming shoah.

==Israel will no longer exist within 311 days. Our shitposting efforts and our rich history will become common knowledge. Trump will unite the world under a new Empire and dissapoint only us. *sigh* maybe Baron will someday study us….and red pill himself so hard he becomes the one true savior of mankind.

And dubs

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Something involving insider trading or all those people getting knocked off in apparent suicides or apparent accidents. If dubs something about the Sandy hoax shooting.

If dubs weiner will MAGA.

it was a woman

Oy vey

Best thing Assange could do is drop everything, nuke the shit out of them. No matter how deep the corruption goes or how much the world would burn. This is the opportunity to expose those pulling the strings and change the world forever. Tabula rasa.

We can only hope.

Trump was Hitler who was pushed forward into the future by an elderscroll.

He'll never release everything. At the very minimum, he'll keep the stuff he has on his host country to maintain his safety, but he's likely to only ever release the absolute minimum so as not to reveal his true power level…

Never play all the cards in your hand. Once your opponent knows your hand, they can beat you, even if it destroys them. Besides, all the dirt he has on the DC probably really would start WW3: Nuclear Boogaloo.

If any of the shit you just spewed out is true, I wouldn't need to worry about any eleventh-hour fuckery from (((them))).

Significant reduction in normies' attention span, internet time goes far quicker than real time and so on.

This is the kind of shit I'd expect to find in Anthony Weiners "life insurance" folder.

KGB orgies?

archive.is/ITwLg

I saw this on gab yesterday too.

what a time to be alive

I'm in tears of joy reading this. All of it is possible.

Trump is actually a representative of an advanced alien race. Since he'll win, we'll get inducted into the Federation. If he'd lost, though, they would have taken away our nukes and forced us to take some of THEIR rapefugees.

>>>/nigger/

My dick is diamonds.

Actually what gives this tale a little extra credibility is it would be the ultimate bookend for user for the full theater nuking to take place on November 5th. The whole thing would be symbolically credited to us and the nameless, faceless, thankless work we've been doing for years.

What a finish, user. Will we still get the opportunity to slaughter Jews and shitskins?

Pleiadian, probably. Nordic aliens r reeeel.

A few sentences in and my body contorts in revulsion at the thickness of these kike lies.

I was given a potential November surprise would this weekend that supposed to do something batshit insane. If true, this would originate from inside CF using a partnering Washington DC firm. I cannot confirm its legitimacy, but it's just so crazy that they would try it.

I haven't posted this up until this point simply because it's way too far out, but since someone else brought up speculation, then this is worthy.

http ://media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
——————-

tl;dr

Since nothing else worked thus far, the only way to stave off the election is to release a psy-op superweapon to create a God-like /x/ tier happening because that would be the only thing to depress the Trump voters.

If true, then there have been several global occurrences around the world where this technology has been tested on local populace with full effect.

Amongst others.

Kek, good speculation user. I've known about this tech for a while but didn't even think about it. With everyone distancing themselves from the cuntons….they might want to use this, but I think they're going to get thrown under the globalist bus. I'd bet (((they'll))) save this tech until after trump wins, they foolishly crash the economy with no survivors and nationalism rises with such a fervor they get scared shitless.

Fuck off with this disinfo, nigger.

The problem with using this technology would basically be just a giant fuckall to every last little bit of information on the ayylmao that was withheld from the public and King Nigger would be forced to declassify said information.

If not that, then it immediately becomes Russians. Because Clinton. Or something. It's just yet another angle that just simply won't work.

That would be the most asinine dumbass plan I've ever freaking heard. The memo mentions that the Trump supporters would be deterred if aliens supposedly attacked the East Coast, but never mention what would happen to Hilldog supporters.