I'll try killing people

I'll try killing people.

that's a neat trick

Poor guy. I mean, really. Can you imagine being Jake Lloyd? Just try to imagine for five seconds.

Post child actors that went through hollywood without getting their shit fucked up

At least he wasn't molested.

LOL

You forgot

Punished Jake: an actor denied his spinning

ain't that the fate of all men, whether failed child actors or not?

kek
but seriously, can you imagine the bitch who did that? Hopefully she died of aids.

oh fuck, did that really happen to Jake? thought it was just a rhetorical thing on your part

yup, he told that himself

Poor bastard. Now he's in a nuthouse.

license to kill granted

That's fucked up

Nothing you can really do about schoolmates bullying him, but you just know that some fat manchildren mocked him on the street as a child because HAW HAW EPISODE 1 SUCKS, and even worse that they're now crying and whacking off at Rogue One and TFA.

You can go and talk shit to an adult actor who might ignore you or tell you to fuck off, but leave the fucking child alone, even if he was a bad actor. Blame Lucas for not making Anakin a badass child that was born from ripping his mother's womb with a red lightsaber and used the Force to crush 01917363 Jedis that were trying to jump him at that moment.

I haven't even watched the movies again, was the pod race really that long?

nah, it's okay

Cynical manchildren are the #1 RLM audience.

Unless it's Wil Wheaton, who is a massive cunt and deserves it.

Of course.

Say what you want about Jake but he podraced IRL and almost got away from the cops.

That kid would make a great Anakin Skywalker.

nice schizophrenia you have there