Clinton Accuses Trump Of Having Secret Server

WELCOME TO THE ANIME WORLD

Clinton statement hillary speeches.com/2016/10/31/hfa-statement-on-report-exposing-trumps-secret-line-of-communication-to-russia/
archive.is/hRWGy
Slate article archive.is/hRWGy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gyf2m
archive.is/qcRuq
archive.is/7fFnE
archive.is/lqM2L
archive.is/WxozK
twitter.com/randomvariable/status/793250224315756544
twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/793272484178960385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework
archive.is/ZrhAS
archive.is/DcTOR
archive.is/98Ri4
archive.is/3Aaay
archive.is/Y7Mdl
archive.is/kvS0a
archive.is/SCZiH
archive.is/Sf2cr
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One problem though:

Trump isn't currently a public servant. It's not illegal for him to have a private server.

Even if this is true unless it's investigated it's literally of no consequence.

Wtf I'm a #hillmissle now.

isn't it strange that the biggest conspiracy theories have been coming from democrats and Jews? I thought conspiracy theories were for bad goys :^)

MEANWHILE

The Times reports that

archive.is/Gyf2m

Hillary's campaign is a bad joke at this point.

Slate article archive.is/qcRuq

NYT knows that NYC would be the 1st to catch a nuke in the war that Hillery wants to start with Russia.

Its not fun and games anymore.

Its not a conspiracy theory when they do it. Then its fact.

I honestly wouldn't give a fuck if Trump was secretly Russian, Hillary is a cunt.

that server was registered by a hospitality marketing firm that couldn't even spell "Trump Organization" correctly
here's your mastermind behind this server's domain registration btw, a catlady from boca raton florida
i do love that they're running with something that the NYTimes already debunked earlier today

I want to end the life of a piece of worthless fucking leftist scum.

Hmmm Hitler seems pretty good
Hmmm maybe diversity is destroying our country
Hmmm they seem like pretty decent people

When the fuck will the media learn

lol, her twitter is getting swamped with trump supporters. the pro trump comments get more likes than the pro clinton ones. she truly is fucked

When we give them an emergency cranial evacuation at 1200 feet per second.

Pic related
t. The Clinton Campaign

I laffed

Hillary has lied so many times now, it's getting completely ridiculous. I'm getting so sick of how her camp can just pathologically lie all over the place but she doesn't suffer any permanent consequences of it. Like the whole Comey letter to congress. She tried to say it was a Republican plot because Comey only sent it to Republican Congress members, completely ignoring the fact that Democratic leaders were CC'd on the BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING LETTER!

shillary's desperation is fucking embarrassing. they completely blew their load throughout early october with dirt on trump, and now that they've got nothing left to throw at him while this email shit is going on, they're grasping at the weakest, stupidest straws they can. this is about as retarded as the pepe page they had

Source? Lolipedia?

Is this the best they can do? Stick a fork in them, they're done.

This is some weak falseflagging..

Banking networks are hardened as hell. Off the public internet in most cases or if they are on the internet they are in VPN tunnels.

They arnt using the internet in the clear leaking DNS lookups everywhere.
And they sure as shit aint using GODADY and registering domains in their clients names.

Trump is a billionaire. IF he wanted to be covert has has access to stuff most people wouldn't even think of. He could be running a satphone with encryption. He could sent a messenger to hand deliver coded documents. He could send coded FAXes over landlines. Hell he could use his Boeing 757's HF radio to send messages around the world in code.

copied from other thread on gallery:
JEW PRESS NOW REPORTING TRUMP HAS NO TIES TO RUSSIA

The Hill: archive.is/7fFnE

http:// thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303705-us-officials-see-no-link-between-trump-and-russia-report

New York Times: archive.is/Gyf2m

http:// www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

the NWO Jews can see it coming, and they're frightened. (((sheldon Aldelson))) just rushed $25 million into anti-clinton ads. I almost hope she wins and the entire NWO, International Jew gang comes crashing down trying to defend her. A brief summary of 4,000 years of Jew history– overextension.

What's going on here? Is the media finally routed into a panic and just saying whatever they think might save their ass at this point? I mean why disconfirm anything from the Shillary camp?

The sooner that kike drops dead, the better.

Is this truly the best they have?

GG no re

they could have just put bernie in and the rigged polls would be somewhat believable

looks like they're trying to switch to the winning team. They have U.S. officials as their source. Slate has a group of nerd crusaders as theirs

In b4 trump server was hijacked by a russian bitcoin farmer.

But its not a Trump server. Its a server with the word "Trump" in the name.

See

Never Forget
BONAPARTE IS ADVANCING WITH RAPID STEPS, BUT HE WILL NEVER ENTER PARIS
NAPOLEON WILL, TOMORROW, BE UNDER OUR RAMPARTS

Shit I just realized were going to have to deal with a bunch of yid hackers who want to mine Zcoin shekelcoin

whoops fucked up that formatting a touchmeh

All they can do is accuse Trump of whatever scandal has been uncovered about Shillary, they literally have NOTHING left except school yard shit

Oh Lügenpresse, never change.

wonder if there's any relation between Emily and Egg

In guess Hillary is insider trading tinfoil now.

When the kike media is used to ruin leftist narratives, especially the ones conjured up by their top puppets, you know these rats are abandoning ship. They can see the hammer dropping and are throwing their useful idiots into its shadow to take the blow.

REMINDER FOR THE KIKES BROWSING

Your crimes and subversion will not be forgotten, your supply of useful idiots is running. The next hammer will fall your heads.

Holy shit, how desperate is she?

Better start raising the prices of plane tickets to Israel.

Which will have copious amount of baneposting done to it

Really makes you think

I'm a non-american and if Trump don't wins i just want America nuked (But i know it's maybe evil because you American/pol have fear of die and some of you are nice and i don't want your death) because i don't want the disgusting infuence of CNN, Hillary Clinton media, DNC, Obama, Hillary Clinton, all the cancer who my country copied from the trash disgusting influence of America in the last 10 or 12 years, i think all this garbage started on 2004, become horrible on 2007/2008, 2010 was their highest, 2011 was a little continuation of 2010, 2012 was the disgusting Obama defend Criminal, the race bait, the manipulation, everyting for years

I don't want the disgusting American influence if trump don't wins, i think in this before and again, Russia looks better influence than America, if Trump don't win i would love see america being nuked because i don't want your influence (But i feel bad for the good people, but is so horrible have the influence of America, i prefer Russia who is not incredible disgusting like all these years of trash, and look since 2009 increasing crimes, hate, terrorism, all garbage with Obama and the manipulation to show this trash as good president by the disgusting media), but i don't believe that will happen
war

I'm an American and a nuking of America would most likely be targeted at Washington, Chicago, NY, LA, San Fran, Boston, or a smaller metropolitan area like Miami or Portland. Either way, wiping out any of those cities would be nothing but a benefit to both the country and world. I'd have no problem with it, we'd need to be saved at that point.

It's been going on a lot longer than 2004, friend

Shit's gonna get toasty, real soon. Buckle up, buckaroo.

Infosec nerds, the kind who are usually pro-Hillary or at least anti-Trump, have been all over Twitter debunking this story and trashing its author for the last few hours. It was pitched to five other outlets, including the (((Daily Beast))), and they all passed on it.

The fact that the Clinton campaign tried to pass this off as an ACTUAL BOMBSHELL is the clearest possible sign of their frantic desperation.

Can you post some links?

Thanks user, been wondering when this was going to be posted in a while.
Now if somebody can just post the Jews for Trump copypasta…

The protrump one, not the one with Trump is bad for Jews.

it's still good. looks like we're around the point where hes under the ramparts

we do too actually

I'm an American and if Trump doesn't win I want America to be nuked too.

holy kek

Just search "foer" (the author of the piece) and you'll find tons of it. Here are two pretty comprehensive threads:

archive.is/lqM2L
archive.is/WxozK

Meant to reply to

Oh right, I just found this one:
twitter.com/randomvariable/status/793250224315756544

Or revolution will not fail even if the election is stolen.

By ballot or by bullet

twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/793272484178960385

Trump didn't even have to work on debunking the story himself, it fell apart just a few hours after being published.

That's goddamn right. We aren't a bunch of Bernie voters over here.

They're fucking done.

These people are utterly incompetent, they've fucked up all their setup schemes. T&C and Premise Data, and now this.

At this point they just want the outright lie to satiate the base.

They can tell themselves 'Trump does it too.'

The main difference between Trump people and Clinton people is Clinton people fall for every junk email they get and get their email compromised and leaked all over wikileaks.

When I do a whois of trump.com, the website of the actual trump organization, it comes up as The Trump Organization

Considering how rapidly everyone is abandoning the old bag of bones this week she probably can't make things worse for herself at this point. We may yet live to see Hillary's execution and all her former allies falling over themselves to be the one wielding the axe to try to avoid the God Emperor's wrath.

This is a frame job, similar to the Todd & Clare / Premise Data frame job on Assange.

CrowdStrike is being paid by the Clinton Foundation, through a shell company, to fabricate evidence of a Trump / Russia connection. Flashpoint Intel is being paid by the Clinton Foundation, through a shell company, to fabricate evidence of a Trump / Wikileaks connection. I expected the Trump / Wikileaks connection to drop first, but it looks like I was wrong. When the Trump / Wikileaks connection is reported, don't believe it, the evidence is fabricated, just like the Russian connection.

The foundation is paying massive amounts of money for this, all through shell companies. Hillary will attempt to get the FBI and DOJ to go after Trump based on this fabricated evidence.

Internal docs and emails from both of these operations have been submitted to both Wikileaks and the Trump campaign by a based centipede.

Anyone wishing to investigate, look into (((Josh Lefkowitz))) at Flashpoint Intel, (((George Kurtz))) and (((Adam Meyers))) at Crowdstrike and their bitchboy Dmitri Alperovitch.

Why would anyone believe it, these aren't even clever lies.

You don't have to believe it, wait and see. Docs will be autodumped in December if not dropped by Wikileaks or Trump's campaign.

I think Alperovitch is also a Jewish name.

They never bothered to develop post-Alinsky tactics. Contemporary leftists don't realize that, while Alinsky's tactics work in moderation, intelligent and informed people catch on to the pattern if they're used excessively. Long-term use of these strategies leaves your political movement with only brain-dead, overly-emotional children for supporters, weakening your credibility with undecideds and crippling grassroots operations.

Jokes on them, Trump doesn't use email!

For context, Noah (((Shachtman))) is the editor of the Daily Beast, one of the most rabidly pro-Hillary sources out there. Even they decided not to run this story.

I hope Trump strikes back against these smears at his rallies tomorrow. Bringing up Russia may be risky, but in their hearts, most regular people know Hillary's red baiting is ridiculous. Calling attention to her eagerness to make false claims about Russia also strengthens the case that she's more likely to start WWIII.

It's literally nothing. I didn't dig further than reading the article and I could smell the bullshit before getting half way through. The big tip off is they would know what the communications were due to metadata if they were actually watching this connection, secondly I have had many communications with Nicholas Weaver and he would have said the same fucking thing if he wasn't so anti Trump. Slate needs to be sued and shut down over this.

That's priceless. I put it into an image for you.

Why does her campaign always use this tone? Isn't it patronizing?

This is literally nothing. For those who aren't sysadmins, when mail servers receive a piece of mail, they check DNS TXT records for SPF (Sender Policy Framework) records to see if the sending SMTP server is authorized for that domain. This is a common anti-spam measure employed by almost everyone. Literally anyone could have caused Trump's servers to generate this traffic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework

Sounds like libel.

Lawsuit when?

I think her supporters find it reassuring. They practically consider themselves her children, so she treats them as such.

Because they're women writing the garbage that comes out of their mouths word-for-word. That's why the emotional tone is so poignant, which comes across clearly in all its patronizing, arrogant glory.

Did her computer "experts" ask reddit how to install Kali Linux for this one?

The longer she has this libel pinned, the more successful the future lawsuit against her.

Dumb bitch.

HOLY FUCK!
Everything that she's into she projects onto Trump.
"Trump is making secret deals with Russia!" "Trump is going to start WWIII!" "Trump abuses women!" And now, "Trump has a secret e-mail server!"
How long before she accuses Trump of assassinating his political rivals?

this is always what progressives do, they ALWAYS project their own shortcomings/true opinions

Saved

Sometimes I wonder.

"let's just get this presidency overwith", lol. I made that.

What a scandal!!!!! Why would he even need to use a bank?

Also articles are fucking garbage. No proofs, no details, but CSI-style bullshit

SYN? DNS lookup? ICMP 8? Torrent peer handshake? Decade-old russian meme used as magic number is LHC equipment communication protocol?

Holy fuck… I can't breathe… we've memed too hard… I can't even.

Got Slate article. It gets worse.

No, it's not server's, it's a domain's record.

DNS magic lets you assess server performance!
And load. Because, as you know, DNS is magic, and totally not just domain-name->domain-info database.
500$ for colocation (assuming it's "capacious" dedicated one, and not 5$ vps) and 1 man-hour per month of admin work? That a heavy toll.

Trump does not give away novelty emails? What audacity.

They should use Facebook, like all good not racist people :^)

Also like how they casually brag about digging through data, for which most people have quite strong assumption of privacy. But don't worry, it's for greater good :^)

I knew that city sounded familiar. Thank you Boca Raton for being a goldmine of landwhale keks.

I never thought a distopia could be so entertaining.

If anything, the lack of internal trump shit they've found or former trump employees speaks volumes about him. Jesus fuck, Clinton has one "foundation" and look at it, the FBI is all over it. Do people really think the Jew insiders like Trump?

When you pay for a domain you can set the contact information to whatever you want. They don't verify it (technically they can send you a letter if they need to verify it, but that never happens except under lawsuits)
If I wanted to I could register a domain with David Bowie's info and it wouldn't matter.

I'm going to assume they registered it as "Trump Orgainzation" in case of the event that they were found out to prevent from being sued for registering Trump's actual organization

They probably spelled it that way on purpose

Was getting caught part of their plan?

Search the [email protected]/* */ email and see what you can find lads. Hoping to find a Clinton link.

archive.is/ZrhAS
archive.is/DcTOR
archive.is/98Ri4
archive.is/3Aaay (ayy lmao)
archive.is/Y7Mdl
archive.is/kvS0a
archive.is/SCZiH
archive.is/Sf2cr

Archive every thing you can on this Emily bitch. Our glorious 400 pound hackers surely will be able to use the website.informer links.

DIG

as an American, nuclear holocaust would be mercy compared to a Hillary president.

Well, if you get one you'll get the other

The Golden Don confirmed big guy, even in the minds of his enemies.

I live in america and if hilary wins iv been hearing chances of civil war. If civil war happens and nukes drop we r efffd but thats ok because born too late to explore the world. Born to early to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to see the potential of weaponized autism

Love ya Holla Forums

Great hitler pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Jesus fucking Christ this is sad.

I would love to see the original headlines, a lot about Napoleon is made up. That quote about never interrupting an enemy as he makes a mistake for instance.

I'll save it and possibly add to it later.

I don't get what they are trying to say here. Why couldn't he have a private server?

IT’S DA PUUUUUUUUUUUUTIN is their reasoning.

It's the same retarded line of thought that brings us gems like comparing Trump not releasing his tax returns (which he's not legally required to do) with Hillary actively subverting the FOIA with a private server (illegal and also dangerous for national.security).

See, you know that because you're high information. But think for a moment. For the last year, media has been pushing the notion that having a private email server is bad Not that a civil servant having one, but the idea that having one all is secretive and bad. The media has been begrudgingly covering clinton's email leaks for the greater part of a year and instead of pushing the idea that clinton is culpable they instead focused on drilling the notion that a private server is illegal and wrong.

And now the clinton campaign is banking on this mental conditioning, that having a private server and the conditioning planted through CNN that russia is behind bad things on the internet to push a new narrative that trump is connected to russia through a private server.

This isn't about truth or honesty, its about conditioning and putting the psychological triggers the media has been planting into place aimed at a target of their choice. This is a hail mary of a desperate and losing campaign to see if their final, weak thread, the passive conditioning of the narrative they set up in reserve can overpower real, powerful and independently distributed news.

This is not aimed at you. This is aimed at drooling jackdaws that are still stuck IN THE SYSTEM.

This is a method of control.

RAT MOUTH

oy vey, the projection from clinton. Now we have to look and see if she has a different secret server that she uses to communicate to a russian bank about the uranium one deal.

If you are a billionaire, you don't use off the shelf shit and you certainly don't just use a e2ee satphone like some fucking peasant. You go to another 1st world country and have them build you a super modern and secure comms system or a bulletproof back end that you can log into if you love your iphone so much. Just go an look at british english security firms and defense contractors that work with their MOD and defense networks. Thoses guys are normally the ones creating all of the high level shit that their military and secure sectors end up utilizing.

Because shitlibs have been conditioned by the Daily Show and the Current Year Man to find needless sarcasm to be witty.