SHOULD ARIZONA LEGALIZE MARIJUANA?

Arizona Proposition 205 AKA the Arizona Marijuana Legalization Initiative is on the ballot this year. I am on the fence on if I should vote Yes or No to legalize marijuana in my state. On one hand, I think it's a good idea to decriminalize marijuana usage. I don't think it's good that someone can get a criminal record for smoking weed. On the other hand, I don't want a bunch of pot heads in my state and I don't think the law goes far enough to protect this kids. Also, the benefits touted by the proponents of legalization (money for schools, etc.) are dubious.

What are your guys thoughts on legalizing DUDE WEED LMAO in general and AZ Prop. 205 in specific?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEbACmSPgPU
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2484906
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

No. A majority of weed dealers and users are non-whites. Cracking down on these sub-humans would better society as a whole. When somebody disobeys a law, you go after them. You don't change the laws to fit them. Additionally, you should be voting to make sure that this substance doesn't corrupt more whites than it already has. Thus, not legalizing becomes the best choice in the eyes of white interests.

Pic unrelated.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

legal weed = temporarily increased usage of weed among the general population. but at the same time, you're taking money away from illegal drug traffickers who are actually the same people running bullshit intelligence operations. its your choice

Duuuude, it's not a drug, it's like a plant, dude, haha. I don't see why it's illegal, it's like a plant dude, has no negative side effects, man. Just like, smoke the herb XD

Kill yourself OP. You fucking betraying libcuck. For even considering voting "Yes".

Legalise the weeds so Arizona can create hemp fuel and be independent from the oil.

Zero tolerance laws for white children who are seduced by ZOG/nigger influence and smoke a joint at 16 (or any other age) just saddles kids with a record. It's self-defeating to ruin their lives over a plant.

I think we need to replace all marijuana with SAGE

Smoking the vegetable Jew means less digging. A passive goy is a harmless goy.

Fucking soma in the current year..

No legalization. Don't give comfort to shitskins and leftists. Let them look over their shoulder everytime they want to spark up.

Strange how Colorado now exports marijuana to it's surrounding states. Want to talk about that, degenerate?
Kill all drug abusers. Starting with >>8036204

OMFG 0_0 :^0 !!!!!!!!!!!!
How tf did you do that wtf?
Like thats so epic bro! :DDDDDD

I have no interest in using marijuana myself. I also have no interest in alcohol. "No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes" as Trump says. I think people that do use drugs are alcohol have some kind of mental problem. However, alcohol is legal and I don't think most people here have a problem with it.

Agreed 100%

whoa check those dubs :)

Pot threads on Holla Forums are useless. Anyone with a brain knows that it's ridiculous to make cannabis illegal while alcohol is still legal, and it's going to be legalized in all states probably within 10-20 years, not even Trump has a problem with it. The only thing you'll get when you make these threads are the braindead retards like the ones you see posting in this thread. Watch them all reply to me with impotent calls of:

Hemp biodiesel fuel is better than petroleum diesel fuel and don't ruin the diesel engines. Hemp biodiesel should be controlled and own by the government so the taxes can be reduced.

nice dubs ;^DDDDDD

My only fear is that the potheads will all move here and cuck the state like Colorado, though I doubt it, the majority of the gun shops I shop at are a-okay with weed shops, and some of them have family that operate them.

Either way, they get their weed, and learn to fucking HATE the federal gub'mint once they start running into federal problems because of it.

Of course. Why have the government spend money housing nonviolent drug offenders while also ensuring criminal elements get the majority of the tax free profits in an enormous market. I hope all the people on here calling degenerate at least advocate for the banning of alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine. Anything less is not worthy arguing against. The only people who can logically oppose legalization are people profiting off the black market system.

Anyone who advocates for the death of marijuana users are disconnected from the true nature of this planet. Marijuana is a plant teacher, along with psilocybin mushrooms, mescaline and ayahuasca. We have been using these substances for millenia and they are what have aided our advanced cognition over other species.

Go smoke a J and meditate, inb4 brain-dead hippy.

What should happen is pot being decriminalized on the Federal Level so that Potheads would be forced to decriminalize pot 45 times.

in the mean time, we get the following.

Conservatives would get

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distill any form of alcohol for personal consumption,and make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

-Force the BATF to create C&R license equivalent for non-C&R guns.

I was saging OP's shit thread. Calm the fuck down weed is degenerate and shouldn't be legal.

That is unfortunate. I thought this would be a good place for an intelligent discussion.

When you legalize whites take over the industry overnight.

Just look at Washington and Colorado.

You medicate your livestock to make them docile. Keep pumping drugs you pothead fuck.
DOTR.

Jose Carlos Arras, Jr. – Albuquerque, N.M.

Offense: 1. Conspiracy to import; conspiracy to wit: possession with intent to

distribute 100 kilograms and more of marijuana; District of New Mexico

2. Supervised release violation (Importation of a quantity of marijuana); Western District of Texas

Sentence: 1. 262 months’ imprisonment; eight years’ supervised release (November 4, 2002)

2. 10 months’ imprisonment (consecutive) (November 4, 2002)

Commutation Grant: Prison sentence commuted to expire on December 1, 2016.

Ramon Gonzalez – San Juan, Tex.

Offense: Conspiracy to possess, with intent to distribute 4506.65, kilograms of marijuana; possession with intent to distribute 4506.65 kilograms of marijuana; Southern District of Texas

Sentence: Life imprisonment; life term supervised release (January 20, 2009)

Commutation Grant: Prison sentence commuted to a term of 360 months’ imprisonment.

John A. Hill – Cleveland, Ohio

Offense: Possession with intent to distribute cocaine base; possession with intent to distribute marijuana; felon in possession of a firearm; Northern District of Ohio

Sentence: Life imprisonment (July 16, 1996)

Commutation Grant: Prison sentence commuted to expire on August 3, 2017.

Alonzo Mackins, Jr. – Charlotte, N.C.

Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribution of cocaine, cocaine base, heroin, and marijuana; conspiracy to commit money laundering; Western District of North Carolina

Sentence: Life imprisonment; 10 years’ supervised release (October 8, 1999); amended to 360 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release (August 14, 2006); amended to life imprisonment (September 2, 2008)

Luciano Murga – Houston, Tex.

Offense: Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana; Northern District of Florida

Sentence: 240 months’ imprisonment; 10 years’ supervised release; $800 fine (January 25, 2005)

HAHA IT'S 2016! MAKE WEED LEGAL DUDE.

Ancient Vedic Aryans and Scythians (Aryan steppe nomads) knew the benefits of cannabis thousands of years ago; I'd like to see the faggots in this thread call them degenerate.

I guess I really have been gone a long time…

wow, you mean giving people human rights?

vote yes

Why exactly do you think this would happen? Do you think cannabis magically turns you into complacent cattle? Learn that correlation =/= causation you dumb nigger. Retards are attracted to pot, not the other way around. You are so dead set on banning cannabis because you've never used it yourself and you've swallowed the propaganda given to you by our government to convince you that it's bad. Obviously they can't have the goyim use a natural stress reviling substance that provides a fibers, oils, and fuels as well. The government has to keep making money off the cartels after all.

From what I'm suspecting it's going to fail big league. Phoenix area holds all the political power and these drug addicts won't get their fix anytime soon.

This is what "freedom" is reduced to. You aren't free unless you can willingly smoke the herbal jew.

Pots heads are trying to legalize it in one shot.

We can convince them that they're better off legalizing 45 times or what ever is the number of states that have not legalized pot.

We could also ban pot from being advertised like how tobacco is banned from being advertised.

I say we build either the NDAA or the federal budget on top of our reforms so that the Democrats would be forced to pass a law that would legalize people converting their ar-15s into machine guns.

By Trumps 2nd year in office we would have our reforms.

Reported.

Uh… huh.

Yes. Take the medication. It's good for you.
You don't even commit to any type of critical thinking. You just go after your drug regardless of what's happening.
Let's free all those hispanics and african american men wrongly arrested for marijuana possession and distribution!
support weed = cucking your nation

Jokes on you faggot, I don't smoke the herbal jew. Though I think of it this way, it gives an opportunity to otherwise useless degenerates to pump money into the local economy by running a business.

Do you know how many DUDELMAOS have turned into racially aware businessmen due to it?

Seriously, the last guy I knew who was a 24/7 loser stoner, got it into his idea to run his own shop when the medical licenses dropped, and decided to invest his money, and take out a loan.

The stress of it made him stop smoking so damn much and started bringing in 450k+ yearly, enough for him to buy his own house and venture out into other businesses.

This guy was the biggest hippie fuck you can ever imagine, we're talking "Fuck my wife Tyrone" levels here, now he hates niggers with a passion, and has become more right leaning with each passing month, fuck, I don't even think he smokes the shit anymore because of it. I mean think about it, how many (successful) bar owners are degenerate alcoholics?

Arizonan here.
We're 49th in the country for education and us h'whites are about to be overtaken by spics within a decade. Blame this partially on the spic demographic's shitty IQ, but also realize it's partially due to McCain's crime family stealing from our state treasury for the past decade, all the while hoodwinking those gullible boomers. We've had some of the worst leadership in the country, thanks to the cuckservatives. Hell, they even let private prison corps take over all county institutions leaving significant job losses in rural cities. The state is headed for a disaster and I can't wait.

That said here are some common arguments:
If you want $30 mil extra within a year to funnel back into our schools, then vote yes. If you would rather align yourself with the boomer demographic that has let McCain run amuck while shitting all over other vets, then go ahead and vote no. Maybe you detest the niggers that smoke weed and don't want to smell it, well then vote no. Maybe you're an advocate for private prisons being filled with low-level drug offenders, in this case vote no. Last point would be the ability to stop marijuana distribution from cartels down south.

Just specifically legalise the weed for hemp biodiesel only.

We could legalize a lot of things to "make more money". Vice city approach isn't going to work as intended. Starting to sound more and more like the "death of empires".

How about you do something about the illegal spics in your school system? Or you just going to support them? Corruption in the school system goes pretty high. That's where the money is going. Cuts and cuts, yet the big people always get paid.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're not even making sense. I dare you to say the same about alcohol. You won't, because you just have an axe to grind. Did some potheads make fun of you when you were in high school?

Keep putting words in my mouth you stupid Jew. I never said anything of the sort. Those faggots would lose their entire business and would have to get a job if weed was legalized by the way. Did you think of that, you retard?

Once again, no arguments to be found anywhere. You just keep screaming degeneracy like a child. You retards piss me off because you flail about like a stupid nigger screaming about how pot should be illegal because you don't like it. Grow up.

Uh-huh

Reported.

Our choices of Sheriffs this year was pretty meh, though all things considered. Arpaio, while I like what the guy stands for, isn't effective and has cost the state millions.

Penzone is a liberal cuck though, and would be the first major step in turning more cities in the state into sanctuary cities.

it has less to do with the money and more to do with the fact that you're turning idiots into successful people. Like I said before, you cannot afford to be stoned off your mind 24/7 when you're running a growing operation, especially one that your livelihood depends on, we're not talking niggers slinging dope from their stoops here, we're talking business that you need to take out loans for, get paperwork done for, get licenses for, and study for (if you want a good product)

I haven't met a single person who can do that shit baked at the rate that were at before they started running a business.

Perhaps if you didn't huff so much hemp you'd understand what the fuck is going on.
checkmate weedcucks ;^)

America does have excessively harsh penalties for cannabis use. It is NOT a harmless plant and no inebriate should be glorified. But if the choice is between locking people up for years on end at Tax Payers expense and then ensuring they have a difficult/ impossible life once released then legalisation is preferable.

The problem is as Colorado has proven that just like preventative law did legalisation is taken to a retarded level. Instead of people being able to go to a pharmacy and buy a few joints worth OTC you have “dispensary’s”. Dispensary’s are just bars for cannabis users so you now have a culture of getting shit faced on alcohol and a culture of getting out of your skull stoned on dabs.

Until society is fixed neither prohibition nor legalisation will work. But IMO retarded stoners are better than ex jailbirds so legalisation is mildly better. Prepare to be disgusted however, you will witness excessive drug use and it is revolting.

Yes they should fully legalize it. And promote eating it, no GMO, organic only. no smoking it. Smoking damages DNA. It should be aged to perfection and harvested just when it begins to autosex. Anything else is hazardous.

However, if you vote yes, then all non-whites must be culled.

(checked)
You're an ass but I cant deny those dubs.

(checked)
You're an ass but I can deny those dubs.

No, unless you want to spend billions incarcerating people for having plants while funneling money into nigger gangs (even though stats show legalization leads to lower usage) you're a kike shill, kys.

I'm not gonna read the Prop now, but it is important to be aware of stipulations to the pot's production.
Ohio's pot Prop was written such that only a limited number of growers-most predetermined, would be licensed to monopolize the industry. It failed.
Be wary of corporations and special interests writing themselves in, and you out, of the pot laws.

You obviously have no idea what it's like in Southern California and Arizona. These schools aren't filled with majority h'whites and they haven't been quite a few years. Go up north and you'll find some white enclaves, but even they see 40% spics. There's no sense in enforcing laws that our federal gov't won't even uphold. They'll be coming up north in no time.

This bill is worthwhile in my eyes. I've known by my father's extension, many vets that utilize MJ for PTSD treatment. I know schizophrenics that use it instead of anti-psychotics. The herbal jew works unfortunately for big pharma, and I'm not going to deny effective treatment to an individual that needs it.
The estimates in cost are using Colorado's first year revenue. I fully expect this to be misappropriated and stolen like everything else has been from our Treasury thanks to McCain, but I'm not going to deny the few white children in these public schools even a few extra thousand dollars.

Growers under this act will be allowed up to 5 plants, a monopoly will form though on commercial production.

Straight edge here, I think as long as tobacco and alcohol are legal we may as well legalize marijuana too, maybe a look in the mirror will show the booze-swilling, smoke-sucking degenerates what they look like to healthy human beings.

I'd prefer all drugs be banned and prohibition enforced harshly, but as long as some are legal, fuck it, you want degeneracy, then be forced to live with all of it, not just the crap you think is ok.

*6 plants

Yes but Ohio forced through legislation after that prop failed. In Ohio the Government decided to regulate prescriptions of Cannibus Oil. The actual flower is not legal. Also no doctors are actually prescribing it. In all honesty so much money has left Ohio, the power companies like AEP don't mind having that cash stay inside state borders to bolster a distraught rust belt, literally.

Commiefagia here, voted no on our legalization prop, but mostly because of how poorly the bill was written and how much the fuckers were going to tax it.

No. We force the potheads to decriminalize pot on a state by basis.

The point is to enable these guns to be sold at your local gun store with no restrictions,besides felony ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEbACmSPgPU

First off, thanks for ignoring the rest of my post like the dumb nigger you are. I always know when a faggot is losing an argument because he just tries to focus on one part of my post.

English isn't your first language, is it? You're still making zero sense with your "arguments"

See above. You don't even smoke pot but you speak like a pothead. I guess weed isn't the only thing that makes one braindead?

I don't see you faggots ever calling for the banning of alcohol, and quit trying to shift the goalposts. You and I know you have exactly zero points that advocate keeping a plant legal except your own delusion and bias .

Yes, but this state's got some of the stupidest motherfuckers in the entire country.

Suckers are falling for the shittiest propaganda by the RINOs. This is their main appeal:

They legit spammed that in every newspaper for a week and on every radio show for another week. I couldn't believe this shit but honestly who gives a fuck at this point.

This is just my opinion, but for those who know, and many on here do, the "Monkey Business" is horrible. Alcohol is a real problem. It's far worse than Marijuana. But Niggers and non Whites shouldn't be in the same area as Whites. That's why the Jews are gonna get lynched. Their control is beyond disgusting.

P.S. Protip: Tax the fucking Churches for crying out loud!!!

Legalize it, but make any crime committed under the influence a capital offense.

1.- Marihuana is not harmless. The problem with marihuana (and drugs in general) IMHO is not that much about public health, but being an useful citizen; drugs fuck up your brain (temporarily or permanently), and freedom does not exist if someone can't think properly.

2.- The taxes argument is just "muh shekels" argument. There are more important things than how much money the government has.

3.- Reminder than the (((Open Society Foundation))) is the most important organization lobbying on drug legalization.

English is not my first language, and I'm not sure if I wrote my text properly

You likely won't find a single user ITT that entertains the notion that MJ may be beneficial when consumed orally even. Half don't even recognize the benefits to the state's economy through the expansion of the agricultural industry. You'd think for the backlash against these fucking ignorant 'cuckservatives', anons would've have taken the contrarian position, but no. Anons are still just as deluded as these RINO fucks are.

Can't stop the normalfags from seeking out the new opium faggots, try to restrict it and another state will supply it before you can control it

Yes, legalize it goy

Agreed. Pharmaceutical Jew is much better.

What are the specifics? Some states have produced "dude weed is legal lmao" propositions that are obviously written to grant cartel status to the businesses that wrote it.

To be fair, there's never really any legislation calling for the banning of alcohol either.

Besides, we know how that worked out.

yes

checked.

Look if people consumed Alcohol like a Lombard, a glass of wine etc, ok, but rash Texan drinking is what causes these real capital offenses believe me. Alcohol is pretty bad.

Marijuana is absolutely Horrible if you smoke it. If you eat a very very minimal amount of clean organic Aryan dudeweed then all these low t. anons will be making White babies, maybe one or two, and they will be conservative and productive at the same time.

Get the Niggers and all the non-whites out. That is the real problem, besides alcohol.

(also checked)
Sounds kind of like the California proposition. Not bad, but could be better.

the meme was alright until /freech/ hijacked it so I'm going to have to throw your entire post into the >>>/trash/ now

Who wants to be able to go down to your local gun store and buy this?

Aren't they both dead?

You did fine with your english user. even the one word you spelled wrong still makes sense in a way.

He kinda did make an argument. In the most effective way to argue from one to eachother. You'd know this if you weren't a newfag.

On one hand Fuck paying taxes to jail nonviolent marijuana offenses. Fuck marijuana being schedule 1 and cocaine being schedule 2.

On the other hand Fuck lazy potheads and their fried brain cells who are delusional and always seem to think they're so smart for some reason.

I'll openly admit I'm cancer but I think you're calling the wrong poster newfag user.

Commiefornia is doing the same thing. I believe it will pass, but I am torn. On one hand I hate the idea of pot heads flooding the red areas, because not all commiefornia is a blue state, and spreading their disease. But on the other hand, I almost want these people to fuck up their lives. Then when they cannot hold a job because no good paying job is going to hire a pot-head, non smokers can find jobs slightly easier.

Marijuana lowers your IQ. It also horribly stinks.
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657/1/T6.expansion.html

reporting to your mom does nothing

drug laws helps niggers and spics gain power

are you so shortsighted that you can't see this?

Oy vey! Look at that decrease goyim, surely the only thing that could cause such a dramatic fall was the medicinal jew! Our xenoestrogens and TalmudVision couldn't be contributing to this whatsoever! Longitudinal studies have no faults, so let us synthesize cannabis like we do everything else to make sure this doesn't happen to your filthy kids goy!

I dunno, they kinda seem to be. I haven't and don't have any interest in smoking pot, or any mind altering drugs. Even alcohol, only in small amounts. So I can't really see why you'd care for weed unless you're a lolbertarian goy or a pothead.

Maybe not the new cartel, but do you really think a bunch of kikes are going to do a good job of things? Besides, like it has been said. Weed keeps you passive and happy. Maybe if we had a government that we could trust to tax it and sort of make it look undesirable instead of turning people into mindless stoners, It'd be a good idea to nationalize it.

How is this an argument?

I'm not sure what he meant by that, but you seem to be right on that.

It failed in '10 so there's no reason to believe that.

Fuck off, degenerate.

continues

Muh degeneracy faggotry aside, there's literally no fucking reason for pot to be illegal or ostracized by near every government around Earth.

I think prohibition of anything is futile, and we should keep this in mind when we come across a compound that actually poses a risk to society and/or provides some clear pharmacotherapeutic value.

It's absolutely absurd that you can get a prescription for Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) in the United States, while cannabis is Federally a compound with no supposed acceptable medical uses. Sure Desoxyn and crystal meth shards aren't used interchangeably with therapeutic or recreational intentions, but lets not ignore what we saw with opiate pain medication the last 20ish years.

Things like codeine/morphine derivatives, and notably oxycodone, were written out like candy by doctors up until the mid 00s when the DEA started putting a tight squeeze on health care professionals. It was harder to be a pill mill from then on sure, which inadvertently or not, made a problem of millions abusing prescription opiates even more severe.

So you have millions of everyday Americans who got injured in one way or another receive some form of opiate as per treatment. Many did not stop as advised and continued to seek it out from other doctors or bought other people's prescriptions. Another lot of folks had careless doctors that wrote out oxys for a broken finger or something ridiculous.

And all was relatively under the radar as the state sponsored dope pills flowed the land. Until the DEA stepped in and suddenly turned what I imagine was a good majority of functional addicts into a literal epidemic of junkies. This didn't happen overnight either. Pill supplies slowly dried up and prices chased up accordingly. 30 mg or 80 mg Oxycodone went from a few dollars a pop to close to a dollar a milligram, so if you were eating several a day, then you had a major problem. Namely, avoiding withdrawl became extremely expensive for many, particularly all users who were not on a steady stream of doctor's orders.

Curiously in parallel to this all, in 2000, the Taliban outlawed opium farming in Afghanistan. Then due to certain events, you had about 100k US soldiers disrupting Talinigger control of the region. By 2003, Afghanistan is not only back to opium production as before, but are pumping out 90%+ of the global supply. But until perhaps the late 00s, non-bigpharma opiate use was borderline fringe relative to other drugs which plummeted the cost of raw opium/heroin. So all this cheap as fuck, high quality/purity heroin was starting to become available here and there. So cheap that it became the goto for despirate addicts who needed a fix. To the point that most heroin users nowadays were/are ex pill poppers.

The status quo is perfectly content with this which is why I personally think were already seeing an echo of this as Adderall/Ritalin/Vyvanse/Dexedrine, etc. prescriptions priming people into becoming tweakers a few years from now. Meth/amphetamine is like heroin in that, its really cheap relative to lab grade pills, and its already attractive to millions who take prescription stimulants, even if they're aware of it or not.

Anything the state tries to prohibit just exacerbates everything exponentially. Alcohol is another shining example that we (the state) never learned from.

At least cannabis is on the path to legal status. With Trump in office, I really see this guaranteed with his views on states rights. Lax pot/gun laws, actual border security that'd stem the flow of heroin/meth and shitskins.

MAGA

Also /psy/chedelics are the blood of kek himself, so be sure to fill your soul occasionally with the dankness of pure unrestrained meme energy via the 5HT2a receptor

More spics and fags then before. But I honestly believe it has a chance. California would fuck over a lot of herbal jews if they voted no, since its the most populated liberal shithole. All depends on if the pot-heads and those who do not really care mobilize.

Holla Forums should consider the fact that weed keeps feral niggers too drugged up to really do anything criminal. Throwing it out there.

wasn't Michael Brown stoned?

I would vote yes to legalize weed. It's not even a big deal where I live, so making it legal just means you won't have to buy it from shady niggers anymore.

Almost all of the legal growers are white. Niggers can't handle permits/large initial investments. The sub humans you are talking about work for the cartels.

Democrat-loyal for gibs only. Spics who vote are actually quite socially conservative. Just look at Prop 8 and the fact we always vote to keep the death penalty. Not saying they still don't have to go back.

DA PEACEFUL HERB
Compare Denver's crime rate in 2014 to the crime rate in [CURRENT YEAR] and then neck yourself.

Niggers can still chimp out on weed anyway. I don't know why. Maybe they weed them too much or the weeds are shitty.

Who do you think these people in jail are? Middle class Tommy or piece of maras trash juan who the cops were able to throw in jail for weed? These people are mixed up in things that they should be in jail for. I look at it as a service done by the state. When voting for criminal law, you should look at it through the lens of whether or not this will throw a huge amount of brown people into jail and clean up the community.

go to colorado (denver), oregon (portland), washington (seattle)…. those cities are liberal as fuck, give incentives to diversity and they STILL can't find any competent minority growers…

Seriously? The weed is easy to take care.

are you fucking retarded? all the growers in your state are IN the red areas. other than humboldt, which I assume is blue.

most people in the industry are voting no cause the current medical market's is loose as fuck.

i've heard minorities are very stringent on using banned pesticides, so nothing gets to market after it's tested, kek

I think the bigger problem is sticking to regulations and the huge upfront costs. A buddy of mine had to buy land out in bfe (you cant grow within a certain distance of other growers) and pay out the ass for supplies and the permit on top of that to get set up. He didn't break even until partway through the third harvest at 12~16 weeks per.

I don't imagine there are many niggers who could keep their shit together for that long or put in that much work.

really? on /pol? why would you think such a thing?

What the shit is this? Want a new pot shop gotta open ten new booze shops?

This will keep the price high, and thus an illicit market and the police state trappings that entails.

You have any stats on that?

yep

Its great for fighting depression without having to take jewish made meds.

not more than alcohol and that stuff has no benefits whatsoever.

so yes, after all,nigs and spics can only use a plant for making fucktons of profits as long as it is illegal. Also the state gets quite a lot of taxes so less ruined roads.

After all its just a plant, i really dont see whats so jewish about it.

Why do they need the pesticides to spray on the weeds? Weeds can be breed selectively to get the weed with good quality.

They can't follow the regulations and laws properly because they are retarded.

Tax revenue from the AZ law is supposed to be used for education just like the CO law. Whether or not that really happens is a different story. AZ schools are garbage-tier anyway as far as I know so whatever tax revenue they get will surely be wasted.

DUDEWEEDLMAO retards got us stuck with Trudeau (who still won't legalise it LMAO). Stoners deserve nothing except punishment.

God pot debates are pointless on Holla Forums. Someone just throws out the
and any hopes of a conversation is gone…

As far as I'm concerned if you can smoke pot and not act like a pothead and, you don't bring that shit around other people, no one should give a fuck. Otherwise, think about some of the life choices you're making m80. Who knows, some autists might kick your door in one day.

Because nature finds a way! Its more an issue in indoor grows in my experience because you dont have predators and the elements so infestations are easy to start. Luckily god invented Neem Oil. Its fucking amazing.

HEY EVERYONE
NEEM OIL IS DANK AS FUCK

It's not just a pesticide but a fungicide as well and is as nontoxic as you can get.

Can confirm. I just built a decent sized grow room with a buddy to try to cater to the organic, hipster trash crowd by providing groceries and local restaurants with hydro lettuce, kale, herbs of all kind, pepper and we'll go for tomato and other more nutritionally demanding plants once we expand. Ontop of that we got tiny tilapia we're raising to phase out fertilizer use entirely, thinking of adding crayfish and catfish eventually. I love the idea of stroking hipster egos with an overpriced salad and tilapia fillet i grew in a basement with some water and lots of fish feces.

Anyway, point is it took not just a bunch of money and time, but knowledge and drive to build it. The latter of which isn't exactly common and even though info is available, it takes experience and practice to get it down and even when the process is mostly automatic you still have to be autistically attentive to plant growth.

This also gives us an excuse to get real knowledge and skills in hydroponic growing without risking law enforcement harassment. We 100% intend on growing pot once it's legal federally or maybe in our state depending on the legislation.

Fellow Arizonan here, I voted no. We don't need any more skinny fat low-t men with no musculature and manboobs walking around here

I bet it's the IPA's and a highly phytoestrogenic diet that's the worst on your hormonal regulation more than anything

Gonna vote no.

Weed busts are how we keep niggers and spics crime in check.

Gateway drug to:

Any questions?

Personally I have nothing against fellow WHITES OCCASIONALLY imbibing in the herbal jew. Watch Das Boot baked in surround sound at volume 11, it's incredible. Or watch the bats take off from under the bridges in AZ at dusk, or a monsoon come in.

*Preventing gun ownership, voting and state/federal employment

Only argument against no is that your neighbors (close enough) already got that shit on lockdown and it's already settled into some kikey shit where average people cannot produce in quantity and quality to make money. Basically, shit has already gone monstanto-tier

It's fine, better than tobacco and alcohol anyway.

I just don't want to walk down a street and smell the stuff.

Okay? I don't want to have to go outside and smell the stench of feces, dirty pussy/feet and coffee cake the signature sent of autists when you walk about outside, yet here we are now.

Legalizing weed means whites will take over the means of production for it from Mexicans, especially if that's enforced by the law. Are you fucking retarded?

Do you live in niggerville?

No pal, I'm saying YOU reek like shit, dirty pussy/feet and rotting coffee cake cause you're clearly a dumb fucking moron to think you have priority of what you get to 'smell' walking down the street when it's fucking public property.

Seriously how fucking moronic are you? Do you start to fucking cry and wheeze and whine when you smell flowers blooming that you don't like? Do you start to shit yourself with anger when you smell someone baking pastries and they leave out on the window to cool?

You're like those morons who cry about other individuals smoking cigarettes in public areas even though it's fucking OUTSIDE, ie, you can WALK AWAY from it. You know, the opposite of you fucking staying in said spot and whining until you get some cock shoved in your mouth.

Hey I'm not the sperg crying about how weed bothers his wittle kike nose now am I?

Grow a fucking pair and grow up while you're at it bitch, now go back to sucking daddy's dick and head right on back to wumbler.

Yes. Weed and alcohol are appropriate for men who bleed, sweat and toil though.

Yeah we get it, you're autistic and can't even comprehend what's happening right now outside of going meme meme! How's that cum taste?

don't the kikes want it to be illegal so they can make money off of privatized prisons and big pharma and anti-hemp channels?

u ok, sweetheart?

I found the Holla Forums kid, get lost.

SLIDE THREAD

Shouldn't be too hard to make up your own mind you mouthbreathing idiot

Get a real job instead of flipping burgers at Cuckdonalds© just to pay your college debt, faggot

get 'em memer!

this

Pot being illegal is only so (((they))) can profit off the war on drugs.

Degenerate or not, legality has nothing to do with that. If you think its degenerate, don't do it.

Why are you so mad bra?

My childhood friends had all started smoking pot every now and again by the time we were out of elementary school, in middle school they would take any odd job they could find to buy their blunt for the day, in high school a few had taken to robbery in order to get their fix. When I finally decided to try some they had constantly tried to get me to smoke it blew my mind that these guys would go to such lengths just to feel kinda funny and hungry. Half of these people cannot drive, one is in prison for heroin. I once saw a female friend shove a marshmallow up her cunt, because her dealer thought it'd be funny.
Niggers also rape infants to thinking it'll cure AIDS.

Pot is fucking degenerate. I hope you get off of it someday or at the very least discourage others from it.

The experience of Colorado has shown that non-Whites will still be disproportionately penalized by drugs laws because they cannot or will not adhere to regulations.

You can legalize cannabis whilst requiring a license to sell it and regular health inspections at your establishment, analogous to liquor dealing or restaurants.

Tyrone has neither the intellectual acumen nor the inclination to put up with dat while buh-sheeit mufugga I just wanna slang dope to dem kids ynah wha I mean fuck dese raycis-ass laws nigga and so forth. He will still peddle his dimebags on the streets or from his cockroach-infested apartment and be duly sent to jail for it. Meanwhile, White people will take over the now regulated market, driving even more Blacks into poverty, as they cannot compete with people who operate clean, nice dispensaries with friendly customer service.

Lastly, we ought not to forget that Blacks also disproportionately partake in a variety of other illegal dugs that won't be decriminalized anytime soon, namely PCP and crack. While I am against weed culture (and especially against not jailing Blacks), there are plenty, plenty ways to lock them up, even if marijuana is legalized.

Also consider the issue of practicality. For the foreseeable future (the next 20 years), we'll see a wave of drug legalization, with huge pressure on the federal government not to intervene.

While taking weed off Schedule I is practically impossible under the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, because the UN regulates the legality of substances in the jurisdictions of all signatories, the popular pressure towards legal marijuana will prevent spine-less politicians from enforcing the federal law of the States.

Legalization is going to happen one way or onther and the best we can do is to make is as disadvantageous to minorities as possible (by tight regulation which they'll invariably flaunt).

"Degeneracy" is simply an unpopular argument. It hasn't worked in the case of gay marriage and it won't work in the case of marijuana, simple as that. Perhaps in a generation or two, when shit has really hit the fan and people will be ready for puritanism, but not now.

you clearly are hanging around the wrong people. specifically the lower end of the Belle curve IQ wise. Smoking weed has nothing to do with degeneracy. The people that smoke it tend to be more degenerate or stupid because, low IQ people use drugs more often, whether it's alcohol or PCP or weed.

There is something in Constitution about drugs? No? Then all drugs should be legalized at federal and state level.

While it's certainly true that stupid people tend to do stupid things, there is evidence for cognitive impairment brought on by these drugs.

Alcohol, which is neurotoxic by itself and also depletes vitamin B1, leadin to Korsakoff Syndrome, is a prime example. Meth, which destroys the dopamine system through overstimulation, is another.

The evidence for damage done by weed is more equivocal, but there are studies that show that it permanently (if slightly) impairs functioning if taken at a young age, and that chronic use can permanently damage memory.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2484906

I'm not an anti-drug fundamentalist, but we should be honest about the adverse effects of these things.

well thats kind of the point of them.

While in college i remember the negative aspects of weed in studies being that it lowered IQ(most 10points) but only for a duration around smoking(2-3 months after stopping and it would balance back, and that's only if you smoke like every day heavily). I studied psychology for reference.

I left those fools a long time ago.
She was in full honors courses at the time, lost her scholarship later on when she brought koolaid'd vodka to school disguised as poweraid.

What a sad tale. Out of curiosity: do you live in some run-down area? And was the dealer a nigger?

no

daddy issues.

No, this all happened in a white suburb. Only dealers I ever met were white, but I didn't make any attempt to meet them as these guys were ready and willing to walk ten miles to their dealers.

She adored her father. He was also a pothead.

I don't understand. all hope is lost.

You certainly made me less sympathetic towards weed usage.

I'm still for legalization, though, since we evidently can't eradicate it through law enforcement and we could still lock up minorities for not conforming to stringent regulations.

It's just a sad fact that most people cannot handle drugs (or most liberties, for that matter).

Legalization terrifies me, because ~95% of these people had at least one parent who was/is a pothead. I worry that legalization will cause more widespread use by whites (as whites are the least likely to break the law) leading to more people like the ones I grew up with every generation.

(checked and possessed)

I would argue that drug use is primarily enabled by pre-existent social decay. As an example, look at the crack epidemic in the Black community: crack is equally available to both Blacks and Whites, yet only Blacks succumbed to it in large numbers, arguably because of their shitty ghetto-society that provided them with no resilience against the temptation. Whites - less affected by fatherlessness, anomie, unemployment, and low IQ -, didn't succumb to either crack or cocaine because their community was sufficiently robust.

As White society continues to degenerate, I have no doubt we'll see more of the behavior you saw and it's sad. My calculus is just this:

1. We can't stop legalization, so at least make it as disadvantageous to minorities as possible. Fucking over minorities was the point of the drug war in the first place and we can continue that effort without fighting for a lost cause.
2. We should work on improving our communities to make the robust against the temptation of drug use. This is difficult, but, unlike keeping weed illegal, it seems at least possible and it can be done by every individual.

I agree however, legalizing drug use can only deepen social decay.
The cartels are already growing it out of the country, it won't be long until they have US citizen members starting legal grow operations and continuing to profit.
This is best done with heavy stigma and fear of consequences

I agree with the stigma, less so with the fear of legal consequences. If people think that a law is just, the majority won't break it in the first place. If they think it is unjust, they will just flaunt it and come to hold the law itself in contempt (see: Prohibition).

I'd much prefer a situation in which weed were legal, but regulated and perhaps looked down upon, rather than our current situation, in which it serves as a gateway to illegality and lets you come into contact with dealers that have you shove marshmallows up your twat.

The current illegality of weed really only benefits criminals who profit from the black market. We need to drain this fucking swamp by making it legal and, orthogonally to that, we need to delegitimize this whole lol dude weed lmao stoner culture. However, I believe that law enforcement is the fundamentally wrong tool for that.

That's certainly true, but law enforcement can't replace community cohesion. Rebuilding our communities and cleaning out the rot of the boombers and the stoners is a monumental task, but at least each individual and each family can get to work on it - at any rate, it's far easier than getting laws passed.

There is literally nothing wrong with weed.
Alcohol is more harmful, and is linked to way more deaths per year. I don't get why Holla Forums is so okay with alcohol yet anti-weed, when weed is easier for the free market to transact with.

Mah nigga.
I'm in Gilbert, and voted the exact same way

I used LSD and marijuana to cure my depression. LSD helped the most, and I'd say that doing LSD was a life-changing experience for me.

This.

It impairs memory (possibly long-term) and is linked to the development of schizophrenia in high-risk individuals (I should know because I used it a couple of times and I now have prodromal schizophrenia and will kill myself before I enter the frank phase).

I'm still for legalization due to the above-mentioned reasons, but we ought to be honest about the risks of these things.