Cunt Confirmed for lying about Russia

JEW PRESS NOW REPORTING TRUMP HAS NO TIES TO RUSSIA

The Hill: archive.is/7fFnE
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303705-us-officials-see-no-link-between-trump-and-russia-report

New York Times: archive.is/Gyf2m
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uf7QM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's hilarious how quick they're turning on her in an attempt to distance themselves.

I'm very glad the internet has records of their shilling. Don't let people forget.

They sold her down river. Once Trump is installed, the fight is certainly not over.
1488 GAS EM ALL!

If we allow them to survive, our fight today will be our childrens' fight in the future.

GAS GAS GAS

Stop sitting in your safe space and checkout other networks. Like omegle and further

Leaks confirmed much of the top media head's pedo activities. They don't want to get burned too so Hillary will get into the oven alone. Well, maybe she'll bring in the former jewess head of the DNC.

Agreed, no forgiveness for the weasel, they must be stomped to death.

DESPERATE

I watch them live. The desperation is worth going hot.

Every single member of the media who was unfairly anti Trump must hang. Those who were against Trump because of reasons like "Supreme Court makeup" and other actual policy issues get a pass (I actually can't think of any, but some small time ones might skim past the RWDS with this excuse). They can be the opposition in the new media. Any member of the media who accused him of being racist, xenophobic, misogynist, etc, all must hang, 100%.

Every single politician who was anti Trump for any reason, absent a pardon from Trump himself, must also hang.

Also every single ranking member of the Democratic party, including local leaders. The remainder, down to just those who registered to vote democratic in the last election, should be branded with a big "D" on their face and sold into fucking slavery.

First FBI Direction Comey throws Hillary under the bus to save his own ass, now the media.

I'm so happy technology like the Internet exists, because had it existed some time ago, Hitler would have won and the Nations would have rallied around him en masse. Now, the Nations will cheer Trump while the traitors burn.

So they're still saying that was Russians?

time to rub this in libtard face

Obama threw her under the bus yesterday when he announced that Comey has done nothing illegal, also. She's done.

Reminder not to let Trump forgive these traitors just because they're trying to switch sides at the last moment.

No mercy.

Kill em all.

And is anyone even remotely surprised?

GAS

Hang 'em All

Meanwhile at the HRC HQ…

It's quite sad it has taken this long for any sort of establishment media to acknowledge this. I haven't met a single other person with a background in IT who thought these claims were legit.

Reminds me of that old parisian newspaper napoleon meme.

Does this mean the pedo links are true?

This is glorious and I love it.

On Morning Joe this morning, some of the (((commentators & paid bozos))) John Heilman and Mike Barnacle attempted to check-mate Trey Gowdy (kinda fucking hilarious, Gowdy's like twenty-eight I.Q. standard deviations above the duo's combined quotient), and one of Joe's two paid bozos referred to "clearly established Russian interference in our electoral process" (around 01:45). Given O.P.'s news reports, I wonder whether they'll retract the comment on tomorrow's Morning Joe and say, "We're so sorry that we endangered the American public by spreading false reports of Russian espionage and pushing us closer to nuclear brinkmanship."

I bet the libtards are panicking about this right now.

what the fuck is wrong with your video editor?

They have recruited weak Nips too. Watch out. Be ever vigilant.

Nips?

Julius Caesar forgave everyone he fought against, and then they murdered him. The cucks will do the same to Trump if he lets them stick around.

Let's not forget the Republicucks, user. Every single one of them that remained neutral deserve it, too. We can't have snakes in the grass.

Japs
They have recruited a few Nips now. The Desperation is white hot.

the japanese

Ah why do they need them for?

You mean where Shinzo Abe put on a MAGA hat? Real fucking doubt that they are going to interfere, Chaim.

im okay with this

See

Perfect.

They are out of mind.

I debated their token Nip, as it always ends they disconnecting after they run of talking point.

no shit. there really was no reason to believe he did, unless you believed all the kvetching by salty kikes about how horrible it was that trump wanted to play nice with a major foreign superpower instead of going to war with them.

Why am I not surprised that this kikess is pushing out false information?

We all know you fear the samurai.

Where your angle on this?

wew lad

We should make 'sauce' a normalfag meme, maybe that way gullible retards wouldn't so commonly take such insane bullshit at face value.

why is this exact post in almost every thread at this point?

Yes to this.

Sorry, I posted it twice in the wrong thread.

I am laughing at the libtards. I find it funny that they are really really desperate.

The Cunt and her campaign must not have gotten a heads up about this or they're ignoring it. They released a statement about muh Russia today.

You should know where you lay.

Obama was basically trapped. What was he going to do, fire Comey? That turns this into a full blown watergate 2.0. His hands are tied until podesta's buddy at the DOJ """"checks"""" the new emails and find """"nothing"""".

Kvetch harder, kike.

No I don't fear him because I am not one of them.

Gowdy is a fucking boss.

Caesar's approach to forgiveness wasn't entirely wrong-headed. If you went to war against Caesar and the latter forced you into a surrender, he'd generally pardon you so long as you laid down arms and gave hostages. This worked well with at least some portion of Gauls and Germans, as well as Roman rivals. After the initial pardoning, if they double-crossed him, then sometimes he'd bring down the hammer, basically genocide your tribe and/ or sell everyone into slavery. But sometimes he'd pardon again… I think repeat pardoning the same person or group was sometimes a mistake. And he was overly lenient with other Romans.

He fucked her womyns anyways.

looks like Hilllary is a bad (((investment)))

These are the kind of allies the left possesses, people who will flee their posts and turn on their colleagues the second the tide of battle shifts in the opponents favor. May we never exhibit such cowardice when our time comes Holla Forums, we are made of sterner stuff.

On an aside, never forget their names, never forget their faces. These people will try and become friends of our regime when the power structure shifts. But they are gutless traitors and not to be trusted.

God damn does it feel good to finally be winning for a change, 2016 kicks ass.

CUCK

Fucking what? That's Samus drinking a beer in a bikini you fucking faggot.

Explain.

BASED WIKILEAKS IS ALREADY DROPPING REDPILLS ABOUT THIS SHIT TOO

shitposting is only funny when you do it intelligently, you're just being a complete retard right now

try again

Glad >>>Holla Forums joined us

I am an expert at shitposting because I am Aussie! Oi oi oi oi!

So what do you guys think the first meeting between Putin and Trump will be like?

What you're saying is a comical exaggeration but we really should set up journalism as a formal public service (maybe governored by the FCC). And intentional deception could be investigated. Television and internet video news should be required to provide sources in text on screen. And opinion pieces should go back to being clearly labeled.

Smaller publications can go without certification as long as they clearly state they aren't certified by the TJA, Truth in Journalism Administration.

And they're needs to be a major trial where intentional wrongdoing in journalism recently has to be investigated and many journalists sent to jail.

Tense, while they make the best trade deal in a century. Putin will agree to hand over Snowden to America to face a Trial by a jury of his peers. While Trump will give George Soros to Russia to face torture and public execution.

This:

There are quite a few issues with this. First, setting up journalism as a public service is going to almost certainly be state-run propaganda. Imagine if someone like Hillary got in power and did the same thing, for example. Any sort of structure is likely to be used by our enemies, so we shouldn't build structures that are readily exploitable by them.

Second, providing sources in text on screen has the potential to get said sources killed. What if, for example, Wikileaks had to describe their sources? All of their sources would die, and it would be awful. This is a very bad blanket solution, and it won't fix anything.

Also, letting smaller publications pass by without certification has issues. What is a "small" publication? When does a publication cross the line? The level of strictness required may incentivize a publication to stay small just so they can avoid certification by this TJA.

There are obvious problems, but you've not suggested anything resembling a sane fix. Trump's own suggestion of fixing libel laws is perhaps ideal; allowing journalists to be sued for their lies sidesteps the creation of government-run propaganda, while ensuring that journalists can be held accountable for publishing nonsense.

Please God

Rowdy Gowdy makes me want to be an attorney. The guy's use of Greek logic is fucking on point.

Since I already have Photoshop open here's another graphic.

Did a thing for that too:

What could have made them change their mind? Maybe they have a plan C, or all these Russia accusations are making red pilled Americans trust Russia more than the (((press.)))

So they want to shut down all talk about Russia because it is going to put them under the radar? Remember Holla Forums, always do the opposite of what Jews say. The luegenpresse isn't going to self destruct unless we aid them.

related

Here user, got rid of that cancerous watermark

go 100% on the uranium 1 deals with russia

Plan C is let Trump throw the cunt in prison, then try again in 4 years.

This just in: Trump has no ties to Russia, but you know who does?

Crashing this press, with no survivors.

Shadow government's pedo ring has been exposed, and they believe more evidence of this is present within those 650k emails, along with all their other kikery. But the pedo stuff is what will turn even the biggest normalfag against them, calling for their deaths etcetera. It's the stuff a future president Trump can, and I believe will, use in a plan to turn the normalfags against these kikes and they, not Trump, be the ones calling for blood. Their plan C is the default one (since (((they))) didn't plan for the goyim in the FBI mutinying and their most zealous pedo kike turning on them): pray to moloch their puppets in Congress filibuster Trump.

Funny how nobody updated the domain since 2014, and then suddenly in a squatter grabs it in mid-2016.
archive.fo/uf7QM

We need more pictures like this one. It's the Russians! I didn't do anything wrong! It's a russian conspiracy! The KGB is after me!

Apparently, Kek is also okay with this.

plan C is to desperately cut all ties with Hollywood in hopes that they can flee there and not be implicated. hopefully it won't work.

FOIA

OK, show us