Other urls found in this thread:

buka.cn/view/217537/65564
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew you were born on a warm summer

You have friends, don't you?

Only reviewer who gave this a rotten rating:
(((Harvey S. Karten)))
Review:

Reminder every single 90+% film on RT the last 4-5 year is shit and this is no different.

Pretty much.
Large amount of reviewers who are all sycophants, by the numbers films that are bland and inoffensive so nothing to hate (action scenses, comedy relief, cutesy minion type characters repeat), pleb reviewers who have no barometer for quality because they haven't seen enough kino, rate capeshit and disney shit 9/10 and 10/10 because they truly believe it.

Smaller amount of reviewers so harsh opinions skew the outcome more. The films have divisive 'unsafe' content that means that not everyone will like it. On top of this, pleb reviewers are unfortunately allowed to leave their creche and shit talk great cinema because "where are the quips? It was way too slow to enjoy!" which takes the score down further. Reviewers have a critical eye and so are unlikely to rate even the best highly because they know where the bar is.

I guess he was expecting to watch a Marvel movie.

Looks at this plebe Nolan hater

Is it filled with plot-holes and conveniences like every other Nolan movie?

You're not intellectual enough for Savant Kino.

Reminder that Nolan himself considers the plane scene in TDKR to be his best work.

More so because its a WW2 movie

Reddit as fuck

Probably angry they didn't show the nazis stealing the jews right off the boats

t. intellectual peasant

>>>/reddit/

Reminder that Nolan consider the physics in Interstellar to be scientifically accurate.

100 years too early for you to be tackling Savant Кинематограф.

the only reason tv hates Nolan because he is the only director who keeps making preddy gud movies

Nolan-fans are a fucking cult. And you're all just as un-funny and pseudo-intellectual as he is, with his "psychology" take on super-heroes and "realistic" movies.

He's shit.

Reddit users tend to think he's some kind of RINO psycho that wants to gas all nonwhites and liberals. I shit you not, they think his interpretation of Batman is a "right wing conservative vigilante bigot".

Another country bumpkin who doesn't understand the magnitude of Nolan's atomic kinodick.

Does this mean every time he makes a cut he's circumcising it?

Nolanfag spotted.

LOVE IS QUANTIFIABLE

(((Bravo Nolan)))

His films are not intellectual at all, Interstellar was a babbys first scifi flick, with exposition and a 2001 but cliche ripoff

Dunkirk will be mediocre directed and the characters will be forgettable, every single film of his released gets sucked off by plebs to no end.

t. low intellect burger devourer. Savant Kino is too much for you, go watch Power rangers.

really makes you think.

thank you based noland

What didn't you like about the film?

What the fuck.

smh

kek. good one, satan

He's better than mediocre m8, but yeah, his movies are full of exposition and contrivances. Only film that felt fluid to me was The Prestige… probably because it was a book.

She looks cute, who is she?

BARVO

my gf

He's a decent director but should stop writing movies.

BRAVO

Dunkirk directed by Joss Whedon

Movie about brave transnigger disables winning the war and killing Hitler when?

Nothing wrong with sending death threats to our ennemies.

I don't believe you, do you have more pics?

< manic pixie girl defeats the combined axis forces

Doubt, but WHO IS SHE

I must find her.

buka.cn/view/217537/65564
This is all i could find.

Thanks her name is Sayafox, now I will start planning for my first meeting with her. I couldn't have done it without you.
They will release me from the mental institution in just two weeks.
So excited right now.
#lifewithapurpose

At least when you will be raping her make some photos for us user

Rape implying I am a Muslim/Nigger/Virgin. No I have developed some enzymes who helps me gaining mind control, just one week of this treatment is necessary.

t. Purple Man

thats my fetish
can you mind control a gf for me?

The fetish would be mind controlling them yourself. What good is having the used cast off of a actual mind controller?

She is my favourite girl now besides Kirsten,Cara and Elle of course.

Even as a meme this gets under my skin. P.T.A uses Nolan's screenplays as cumrags.

It's dawned on me that there are large segments of the population that genuinely enjoy 'ironic' quips.

You know what could really be improved with loads of humor? Holocaust movies.

Were the Germans not evil enough for him in this one?

Every kino watcher knows already they are humor.
Why?
…Because the holocaust never happened. But it should

BARVO

I am disappoint.

You know I think there's a movie that suits that odd criteria. Valerian