FBI EMAIL INVESTIGATION COMPROMISED

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
archive.is/YThaT

The fucking game is rigged.
We need some good plans and we need them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesamt_für_Verfassungsschutz),
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31469
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
judiciary.house.gov/subcommittee/full-committee/
gowdy.house.gov/contact
archive.is/aCakr
a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/crimestoppers/public/tip-form.cfm
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov/Modified:
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-just-gave-an-anti-semitic-speech-dripping-with-hatred-and-the-internet-is-horrified/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Bilderberg_Conference#Delegates_.28alphabetical.29
weisspublicaffairs.com/about-weiss-public-affairs/meet-amy-weiss/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95472898#p95472898
dandavats.com/?p=5416
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
archive.is/KWg6W
gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
8ch.net/pol/res/8028848.html
youtu.be/A6srJyhgHzU?t=3m47s
globalresearch.ca/hillary-works-for-goldman-sachs-and-likes-war-former-bill-clinton-aide/5396307
forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2016/09/26/wannabe-global-dominatrix-hillary-clinton-never-met-a-war-she-didnt-want-other-americans-to-fight/
archive.fo/48liB
bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something
bleachbit.org/blackberry
dcwhispers.com/breaking-doj-denied-fbis-grand-jury-request-clinton-foundation/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/more-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-doj-kadzik-provides-heads-podesta
t.co/g6Tew0cOKY
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793285558487412736
heatst.com/politics/assistant-attorney-general-involved-in-new-clinton-email-investigation-is-podesta-friend/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/doj-official-involved-in-latest-email-probe-gave-heads-up-to-clinton-campaign/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219649
bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2016/11/editorial_inside_player_at_justice
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/doj-responds-kadziks-email-john-podesta-finds-nothing-wrong
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793857073511563264
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/boom-documents-show-kadzik-podesta-clinton-got-mark-rich-pardoned/
youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh. ATP it's irrelevant OP. Let The Don sort it out.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nice try, shill

meh. it's in the bag atp.

I figured CTR had lost their funding, based on the lack of posts over the last 24 hours. I guess I was wrong.

I believe based Preet the NY prosecutor has this.

No, I think that's accurate. Rats leaving the ship and watnot.

at the very least, the fact this investigation is happening at all really demoralizes the Clinton camp and increases Don's chances of winning.

That's true, but I'm afraid they might use this to gain momentum by closing the investigation and declaring Clinton "innocent of any wrongdoings".

The MSM was already trying to spin the opening of the investigation as some kind of evil Russian plot to undermine the elections.

It's FBI investigation.

Fire rising
Tensions growing
Flames so large
who can control it

Kadzik can't suppress this now. It's too high profile at this point. There's already mutiny at the FBI, if these corrupt cunts keep pushing it's going to be full on revolt.

fuck I just remembered ftf stands for some other shady organization
damnit

You suspect they'll claim it's a "nothingburger" sometime in the next week?

I just posted this on Kikebook. We really need to spread this around. Twatter account holders, get it out there. This guy's dirty as they come. He helped Mark Rich get a pardon from Clinton by having his wife donate $1,000,000.

This ain't going away.

Yes! Excellent! Everybody needs to know about this.

(Pic unrelated)

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Spam the Scalia hit everywhere with Kadzik"s name somewhere on it as a friend of Podesta's. #1459 & #6008

I don't trust anyone that styles themselves after Tyler Durden, especially the film version. The info may be clean but that is human trash. Not even if the info is good.

Alright then.

I'm assuming that the FBI and Comey went into this know full fucking well that the DOJ is compromised to hell and back.

I'm not worried.

There are so many leaks now, nobody knows whats going on.

Its always gotta be the first post..

What is it with the first post?

Also apparently Clinton and the MSM are going all in attacking Comey. At this point if Clinton wins he's utterly and completely fucked.

Now he's forced to double down.

You heard those quads, you lazy niggers. Get on it!

Isn't this defined as a conflict of interest?

Fuck off faggot shill.

The FBI is, just like our German BfV (de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesamt_für_Verfassungsschutz), a complete farce of an institution.

It should be abolished and replaced by a proper & uncluttered agency.

First things first; make noise. Lots of noise. Get Trump and others with a way to many heads hear this.

At this point I think they'll just leak if nothing comes of it. Also the NYPD thing is stating to boil over - I think we're going to tag her either way. But it's gotta come quick, you fucking faggots, don't just wait for the election and trust the riggers won't get away with it.

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That was actually John Podesta.

FBI — you know exactly what website to leak it to :)

This was all planned from the start. There would never be a probe. The purpose is to grant immunity to Huma and Weiner, and destroy the evidence. Cap this because I have yet to be wrong about anything involving the email investigation.

There never was an election. Hillary is already chosen as president. She will never atone for any of her sins, it simply is not possible. It's like when in the x files for the 100th time mulder is inches away from winning, then an unknown alphabet agency inexplicably swoops in, kills everyone and destroys all evidence. You need to learn to accept this or you will have a tough time betwee now and january. They are simply cleaning up all of Hillary's crimes to tie up loose ends before she is sworn in.

Kadzik kept Podesta out of jail.
Kadzik applies to join the HRC campaign

Nope, no bias here.

Get a petition going or have a congressman / senator to lobby against it as an obvious conflict of interest?

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I SAW YOU WERE TRYING TO SHILL AND COULDN'T HELP BUT SLAM DOWN MY COLOSSAL COCK ON THE KEYBOARD TO CORRECT YOUR RECORD CORRECTION. AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL FINE SUITS TO MISTER TRUMP AND DESPITE BEING HABITUALLY BESET BY THE NEED TO BATTER YOUR MOTHER'S BEAVER I HAVE PAID CLOSE ATTENTION TO HIS CAMPAIGN. TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AS HARD AS MY PERPETUALLY ERECT PENIS POUNDS YOUR PRETTY SISTER'S PUSSY. HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE TAGGED AND BAGGED BY NEW YEARS AND MY MOUNTAINOUS COCK WILL WATERFALL SEMEN IN A FITTING VICTORY RITUAL WHICH I LEARNED FROM ARYAN SHAMANS. YOUR PARTICULAR ANUS IS GOING TO SUFFER AN ASS RAPING THAT WILL MAKE YOU GAIN A NEW APPRECIATION FOR THE WORDS ALTERATION AND ARTICULATION, MUCH IN THE WAY MY NEW SUITS CONFORM TO EVERY THRUST AS I CRUSH YOUR COUSIN'S CREAMY CUNT. THERE IS A NEW WORLD OF JOY COMING JUST LIKE I DO INTO EVERY ORIFICE OF YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER. I GUARANTEE IT.

If you want a solution that's within the system, probably go through House Judiciary Committee?

judiciary.house.gov/subcommittee/full-committee/
There's their members. I don't know much about any of them.

Another option would be getting in touch with Rowdy Gowdy. He seems to have a hate-boner for Hillary, so he'd know how to proceed even if it wasn't him per se.
gowdy.house.gov/contact

They saw "first post best post" one too many times and they thought it was just a truth of *chans (like OP's faggotry).

This isn't even demoralizing. It's just weird.

Shocking.

I'm writing a letter to Gowdy. Thoughts? Anything else I should include? I have the two wikileaks from here:

I don't immediately see a viable alternative external to the system unless the conflict of interest detail is memed so hard that there's a public outcry that the investigation is a sham. IMO this detail would just get lost in the greater quagmire of "Clinton is corrupt" which is prevailing right now and pushing more normie numbers in the polls to Trump - or off a Clinton vote altogether. It just seems too specific to be effective as a meme.

Even if it was memed to the point there was an outcry, the hopeful end consequence would be gathering enough GOP backing to pressure the DOJ to take Podesta's BFF off the case.

I think the House Judiciary Committee is a good idea - or at least, the mechanism which "should" be used in this case. Getting some State Governors or AGs or anyone to write letters to Gowdy or the Judiciary Committee could be strong. But getting normies to notice? I don't think it's a detail that will swing many hearts & minds at this point - it'd just pile into the already prevailing meme of Clinton's corruption. Maybe they could also push on reps or officials to move, in which case that would be the best outcome IMO - but these are normies I'm talking about, not activists (who could already be assumed to be taking action).

I approve. Concise, which is good.

I miss that meme.

Fuck yeah. That’s the way to do it.

Shut the fuck up, nobody here is going to be demoralized by this shit unless we wake up November 9th and Trump lost. We're too close to give up now, this isn't some fucking TV show you retard, this is real life, and in real life shit happens - and only happens - if you make it happen.
You know when you can start whining about losing? When you're hanging from a rope in the middle of the street, you fucking kike.

You're not wrong, they're just doing it for free now. Their ass pain compels them.

It wont let me submit it because I don't live in South Carolina. Any SC anons that can send this?

Representative Gowdy,

I write out of deep concern over the recent reopening of the investigation into HRC's emails. While there are no doubt ethical and legal quandaries on the FBI side that others can peck over, on Obama's Department of Justice there is a very clear conflict of interest. Peter J Kadzik has apparently been put in charge of the DOJ's side of the new investigation into HRC's email server. He has a long history of being a partisan and Hillary-friendly operative. See Wikileaks:

Kadzik was John Podesta's attorney at some point and "kept (him) out of jail."

Kadzik even applied to join the Hillary campaign.

While I suspect the House Judiciary Committee is most likely to be responsible for oversight in the situation, I do not know for sure. I believe, based off your history with this topic, you would know best on how to proceed and see it through.

Very respectfully,

Your passion has made a cap-worthy post, dear user.

That takes me back.

Oh fuck I remember this guy.

Why not just find an address within his constituency and send it?

Yes, but that hasn't stopped it from happening for several decades now.

so thats why shillery hasn't been going all out on TV about this, she has an inside man, the clinton machine knows no bounds and we learn just how deep its tendrils go.

I've tried several of those, keep getting pic related.

Weird; it worked for my submission to him. Try an address in Spartanburg. Make sure to send something similar to your own representative, too.

I got it to work, I used Gowdy's own office address. I hope he has a sense of humor.

About fucking time these shills got banned.

Damn it I need this to turn into another goddamn happening quick. I'm already going through withdrawals.

You're doing God's work, user.

(check'd)

A few corrections:
"at some point" is too vague.
Kadzik represented Podesta during the Monica Lewinsky investigation when Podesta committed perjury by making false statements to a grand jury impaneled by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

Kadzik's relationship goes deeper than just that. Kadzik lobbied Podesta on behalf of Marc Rich, the fugitive who Bill Clinton controversially pardoned on his last day in office.

Reminder, Marc Rich's wife gave over $1 million in gifts and donations to the Clintons prior to Rich's pardon.

when are you fkers gonna get it these rats are hurt and they playing look over there while we go here STAY FOCUSED fk that pedo and his pics on his laptop don't be so stupid to think the fking FBI missed this those fking white hats didn't mis a fking thing the first time around.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

How is this even allowed?! This is absolutely fucked up.

The first argument after a topic is introduced usually sets the tone of the discussion that follows, especially for those that are neutral on the matter.
It instantainiously splits things into an us / them mentality, and lays the groundwork for further division along those lines.
Thankfully, CTR or whoever it is are completely retarded and think we're as susceptible to the tactic as normies.
It also helps that most anons here can easily reach a zen-like form of shitposting wherin everyone's having a great time while figuratively bashing each others teeth in.
Best analogy i can think of is trying to seperate a swimming pool with your bare hands while you're waist deep in it.

ANY PICTURES OF THE GUY ?
WE CAN MEME IT ON TWITTER, REDDIT

Nigga, people have been "calling out" the jews for hundreds upon thousands of years now.

Very true, but it's almost a smug feeling when you were shat on growing up for playing "those weird Japanese games" and finding out how deep this shit goes later on.

Fucking Sky Kikes, I swear to god.

It does make me wonder how much the Nips actually knew, and when they knew it. Was Takahashi a conspiracy buff behind closed doors? Was he just some kind of nutty religiously enlightened and he told the truth without consciously realizing the full scope of what he was saying? It reminds me of that excellent Philip K Dick essay, How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Three Days Later
archive.is/aCakr

Damn it FBI just leak. We don't have time for this shit.

It's a weird, but fascinating feeling, isn't it?

>Implying Ramsus isn't trash

just start writing congressmen, sending shit to filterman and try to send a signal to fbi agents

because they're all fucking implicated by the Clinton Foundation

a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/crimestoppers/public/tip-form.cfm

Submit a tip to NYPD crime stoppers

Tell them you think they are one of the least compromised agencies. They have a pretty loud voice.

With each passing day it seems the day of the rope is looking like our only solution.

Do the same with the FBI

tips.fbi.gov

Please post that text so we can use it as a base for our own letters. I'm on mobile….

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from contacting anyone. Please, ignore me and keep it up.
However, Drudge is the one website everybody in DC reads. Everybody.

Forgot to spoiler those links. Sorry. Everyone copy and paste instead of directly clicking.

user, I…

lel it's much too late. The damage is done and if Peter Catdick lets Hillary off the hook that's fine, because Trump's DoJ won't.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING IS A BAIT AND SWITCH

(((They))) are trying to make it look like Trump has EVERYTHING GOING FOR HIM and he will STILL lose because "The good goys of the country always triumph over ebil."

DON'T GET COMPLACENT AND HAPPY WITH WHAT THE (((MSM))) IS TELLING YOU. UNTIL TRUMP TAKES THE OATH OF OFFICE, HE IS UNDER THREAT

I'm wondering if the whole Comey reopening the case is him hedging his bets atm.

Originally he closed the case, even though he admitted there were crimes. Perhaps he thought Hillary was in the bag.

If the case is closed and he doesn't do anything, and Trump gets in, he could be tried for Treason.

However, if he reopens the case and "investigates" until after the election, without spilling too many beans, then Hillary won't order him to wake up with 6 gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Maybe even the head of the FBI isn't sure which way things will go so he's trying to cover his ass.

They are trying to take away the legitimacy of his accusations that the election is RIGGED. They want something to point at to say, "You had this advantage so now you can't revolt when you lose by 500 billion registered votes from people going back to the 1300s"

and Comey is a Cuck who is trying to play both sides of the field to save his own ass.

DO NOT FORGET Holla Forums!
THESE CUCKS WILL SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEIR LIVES
BE VIGILANT

Theres a Hillary rally in texas today. Someone needs to go out there and handle out usb-sticks with ebooks.

Does anyone know where you can buy cheap bunch of 50mb usb sticks?

This feels like a fucking gut punch. That fucking whore seems to be invincible.

By hook or by crook, we WILL end this farce.

Here's your (you). :^)

It makes perfect sense.

low energy CTR
get your bots in shape you saggy wench

At that point you could have a POTUS, illegally elected through voter fraud, who committed treason, and is being refused to be investigated by the FBI.

At some point along this line something will break. You cannot politically and publicly be this corrupt without something happening here.

Epic win :^) it will be just liek in les miserables :^) can u here le people sing brother??

It was over a long time ago. Our fates were sealed before we were born. The elite now have a perfect system because the shitskin welfare livestock can be used to intimidate the peasants. The elite are so far removed from society they can rule from walled-off and heavily guarded compounds. Do you really, honestly think that there will be an armed uprising in the USA? Yes it's depressing, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep fighting to your last breath. It's just 100% guaranteed that your fight will be for nothing.

I want it so badly, but you must understand that leftists and shitskin welfare livestock think it's a GOOD thing for the rulers to be corrupt as fuck. There is literally no way out without mass killings of leftists and shitskins, and that just won't happen.

I'm going to take crap for it, but hear me out: The lone resistor at the executive level is Loretta Lynch, head of the DoJ.

Obeezy's saying Comey's not under any influence when he does this, saying earlier that Hillary should "follow her conscience and do the right thing" ie Hillary just fucking come clean, it's over. He's either trying to save his ass or gave up fighting Trump. Biden, too, saying "Oh god." when Weiner's name comes up.

Comey re-opened the investigation at this time because he must've found something big. All indications appear that they've found something major that they can't keep a lid on. The FBI must have move internal shouting matches than conversations these days, if rumors are to be believed. Comey's trying to manage this in such a way that the body if the FBI is happy - enough not to mutiny - and he doesn't end up in the slammer by punishing Hillary and some of her organization, but leaving the rest of the web enveloping government intact.

Which leaves Lynch, who we know is promised to keep her job should Clinton win. Of course she's going to do everything in her power to keep the investigation from going anywhere. She'll keep doing so until she realizes that a theoretical Clinton regime will have 0 legitimacy and it'll be all her fault - which she may never realize. From this cycle of investigations, have we heard anything about the FBI or the Executive aside from the DoJ trying to hamper the investigations?

I'll admit you guys have a solid theory with them trying to defuse any allegations of voter fraud/cover up for her but we haven't seen yet, there's unfortunately little we can do in 7 days aside from meme until it pans out. My theory is that Comey's going to be screaming at her to knock this the fuck off before somebody in the FBI decides to go public and blow up the whole government - but we'll see.

Yeah sure dude, you're going to fight in a civil war and take back the country. That's nothing more than a fantasy and you know it.

How embarrassing~

I'm not only theorizing a public uprising here, I mean a Military coup. They know as well as anyone whats happening, and these are the people that die under politicians policies.

Uhm, maybe you haven't considered that the cucks in the GOP, like Paul Ryan and the rest, will find a way to impeach President Trump. Because I promise you they will.

THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS CONSPIRING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP AND HIS KIKES

Note: this is what mentally retarded Trumpniggers actually believe.

If that shit happened it would really start a war.

How to make links non clickable: The guide for idiots
Original: tips.fbi.gov/Modified: https:''//''tips.fbi.gov/
Original: tips.fbi.gov
Modified: tips.fbi.gov

Holla Forums please go

Republicunt Trumpnigger pls go.

die shill faggot

If you want white genocide, do not vote Trump. It's as simple as that.

Hey shill, I know you're trying to derail the thread. Go make a new one if you want to talk about this, but for now:

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

90% of jews are voting against Trump, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

BY BALLOT OR BY BULLET

as I said before, kys you sniveling kike

Do you support white genocide?

I don't see your nonexistent candidate naming the jew on national televion.

ok i will wait for hitler, but i'm still reporting you

kill yourself, you are a shill, you offer nothing but to push your belief that is false, you literally do nothing else.

They are live right now. Energetic but pliable. As usual

Do you support white genocide? Trump will stop mexican immigration into America, which puts a big dent in white genocide.

kill yourself kike, you have nothing left and now are resorting to your old shill ways that no one then believed and no one now will believe

Do you support white genocide? Trump will stop mexican immigration into America, which puts a big dent in white genocide.
rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-just-gave-an-anti-semitic-speech-dripping-with-hatred-and-the-internet-is-horrified/

kill yourself, you have lost and whites have won.
go slink back to the shadows of your pathetic envy and incest love.

(((450c9b))) wants you to stop talking about this thread, he is a topic derailer:
John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

You fail again. No shekels for you, subhuman. Only gas.

Something that a lot of people seem to forget is that Comey didn't order this new investigation. The FBI is in such a mutinous state that all the agents who found these emails investigated them on their own WITHOUT TELLING COMEY for about three months. They all know that he's a traitor (look up his earlier dealings with Clinton), which is why, amidst all the resignations, shouting matches and general mockery and disgust of the mewling faggot in charge, they didn't give him a chance to interfere with the investigation until it was too late.

Comey did not do this because he felt like it - there's no motivation for him to open an investigation or make an announcement like this unless it's an attempt to head off an actual revolt in the FBI that could lead to war-starting, diplomacy-fucking leaks being made. The actual FBI agents, I'm sure, don't want to immediately destroy the nation's international reputation, which is why they're giving Comey a chance to actually investigate. I highly suspect that these leaked emails include not just her exposing SAPs/covert agents/hidden technology/etc, but diplomatic maneuverings that would utterly annihilate any sort of trust in the US government, and that's the sort of thing that would have real, severe consequences. Picture a world in which the US dollar is dumped as the global reserve currency overnight, and the independent media all around the world publicly broadcast all the internal workings of US diplomacy, including discussions where Clinton et al openly talk about how they're fucking over the people of that country. US client states would be getting toppled, the mainstream US media destroyed completely - it'd be the complete destruction of the current system.

THAT is why we haven't seen the leaks yet. Comey has a chance to toss Clinton and some of the more egregious criminals into jail (at the very least she's committed the kinds of crime that bar you from holding any office in the US government ever again), or having the countless fbi agents who hate his guts trigger THE HAPPENING.

God Damn. I was gone for 10 minutes and you let them derail this into a Jew thread? C'mon guys this is serious!

Reported. Kill yourself my man.

So how do we get someone else to oversee the investigation?

Kill Peter Kadzik.

Isn't that the speech where he told the jews he didn't want their money?

nice try fbi

Which one do you work for?

Without Obama declaring marshal law, preferably.

Nothing else will come from the investigation before the election, unless Comey tells us something on Friday during his meeting with Congress. We need the deleted emails and any other relevant leaks now.

to poison the well in/pol/ is to piss in the wind. i know you're a cowardly kike and that's okay. we just ask that you go be a nigger somewhere else. thanks.

Marshal.

Please tell me this is just a meme I don't know about

This is how memes are born, user

God bless, user. You tore him a new one.

I'm not even going to fight back. I deserve this shame.

Im going to assume the FBI will leak it if there's more Clinton camp fuckery. Podesta's guy probably issued the letter to goad them into doing it, thereby poisoning the investigation.

Marshall Law is displeased at your lack of faith

We can't falter now. If it was this easy this close to the election, our victory would've been assured with absolutely no doubt already.

However, this is a rather bad turn of events. Though some anons have said that the investigation will only commence sometime after the election, they may try to have the investigation end at an opportune time for (((them))) to try and discredit Trump however they can. I had a feeling they'd get desperate, but this is just showing how really desperate they are.

This could be still used against them though. Given how the wikileak emails have Podesta's name all over them, perhaps we could spread the fact (or meme it) to show that having his "best friend" at the DOJ in charge is a huge conflict of interest that practically confirms that there's damning evidence in those emails and they may try to delete them and say "nope. didn't see anything wrong", but that's just my idea.

We need to plan how to counter and fight back against this, at the very least inform the normalfags how much bullshit this really is. We can't afford to despair about this now.

Why am I not surprised that this kikess is pushing out false information?

can I get a source for that?

wew lad!

Supposedly they got the emails from the NYPD just under a month ago.

well i hope you're right, but if you can would you provide a source for that too?

Hit send.

America is such a joke.

It's so fucking lost.

DOJ would have never done anything with it anyways. Its run by Lynch.

And this only has to live for one more week and then its election day.

Clintion will never see a jailcell anyways. Her health is so poor and the shock of losing to Trump will do her in.

WEW

Shit is neverending onion of rotting corruption

Srsly WTF

And it's global: see this list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Bilderberg_Conference#Delegates_.28alphabetical.29

So unless this is news they will walk free and delete the emails

Most important tweet by wikileaks in a while. Get it on Drudge.

Also his wife apparently worked for Bill Clinton.

weisspublicaffairs.com/about-weiss-public-affairs/meet-amy-weiss/

BASED WIKILEAKS CONFIRMED FOR ALREADY DROPPING REDPILLS ABOUT THIS SHIT

Got a thread in 4ch going but its sliding.

Bump it up?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95472898#p95472898

shit, I did not lurk halfcuck since months. btw, bumped 4 u fam

Terry McAuliffe Aided Wife of FBI Official Later Tasked With Clinton Email Probe

By Margaret Hartmann

""nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/mcauliffe-aided-wife-of-fbi-official-handling-clinton-probe.html

ROUND #2 Peter Kadzik - Podesta's old Lawyer. This guy is installed over Comey's head, to run DOJ side (below lynch)

ROUND#1 Andrew McCabe - McCaullife pwned him via WIFE. This guy is installed below Comey to run the FBI side by Clinton's.

So Comey is between a shit-sandwitch of Clinton shills in both the FBI and the DOJ.

HOLY FUCK

Timeline…

March 5-6th, 2015

March 7th, 2015

the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office.

So 2 days after the email think breaks loose, McCauliffe is PWN a DOJ plant to curry favor for Clinton; his wife gets $1m underwrittern campagin (she was novice with no experience, MD not Pol). Then quickly the Hubby gets Washington DC DOJ, and then 2-3 months before DNC this guy mysteriously takes over the Clinton investigation (is Comey's #2)

February 2016, Clinton Hack In

Feb 2016 Career FBI Investigator out

""truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Uh… guys?

haha what

That… that cant be legit right?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THE WHOLE THING IS RIGGED FOR FUCK SAKE

By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS 9:12 PM ET

That can't be real.

I knew I should have taken lizardfolk as a favoured enemy.

No no nononononononononono
dandavats.com/?p=5416

With Kek having become real, shadow governments showing up and worst Koreans being controlled by a shamanic order, it's hard to outright deny possibilities…

Where did you find that?

ok what the fuck is happening here.

You can't just drop something like that in a random thread with no context. What is this, user?

I was hoping others would know. I FOUND it without context and just wanted to post it here to see if anyone had answers. It’s fucking odd, but it could be a forgery as easily as anything else.

Filtered for disinfo.

Okay, kill yourself, you fucking sack of shit.

It's a crime. 18 U.S. Code § 371

Looks like a lot of LARPing going on. Who even owns a typewriter or word processor nowadays. Me, apparently - and this thing reeks of fake.

1. This absolutely has to be written on a word processor and not a manual typewriter. This is due to the exact paragraph spacing which would be nearly impossible manually unless you were EXTREMELY careful. Adjusting the paragraph spacing mid document like that without really fucking with the paper is difficult even on a word processor. What I mean is when you hit "return" on a manual word processor, it spaces an exact amount as seen in the precise and equal spacing of the first paragraph.

Because of the way this paragraph spacing changes later, I can assume the spacing was changed manually at least twice. Makes me wonder why it stayed so well aligned along the horizontal axis when they changed it though, as rolling the return with your hand by an EXACT amount is extremely difficult.

2. The lettering is highly inconsistent with what would come out of a word processor. A word processor is way more robust than a typewriter and keystrokes are actuated by a machine when input into the keyboard. What it means is that it does not make mistakes like what is seen around the 5th line down where the "a" in "really" is offset slightly. Or how the "o" in "Consciousness" is off. If it did, it would be consistent throughout the document - and it's not.

This is seen a bunch of other times in the document.

3. Word processors do not make light strikes. Because they are machine actuated, it strikes with the exact same force on every stroke. This is important because…

4. The faded lettering in the middle of the document is not believable. It's meant to simulate the ribbon running dry, but if this were the case, there would be a stark contrast between where the ribbon's ink started to dry (and thus the lettering started to fade) and when it was changed. This isn't reflected in the document, because the ink starts to come back gradually between "longer then" and "we know."

If someone had changed the ribbon here, then it would be 100% solid. Scrolling down, it is more bold at the end than at that point, leading me to believe this is an effect added after the fact.

5. The sections touched with the highlighter that are barely visible seem aborted, again as if added after the fact. Also consider someone would need to use an extremely fine-tipped highlighter or the very tip of a chisel tip in order to highlight lines this fine. Why would anyone do this on these 2-3 specific sections is unknown, but the highlighting is so subtle it is practically useless, or we're meant to believe it has some "hidden meaning."

I actually think I see something written in yellow on the last one near the bottom left. I'd throw it in Photoshop or read the XIF Data, but really who the fuck cares about this /x/-tier spooky shit?

*gold clap*
here, have your dubs checked

*golf clap*

ooft

cunt

yeah I bet those two fuckers are buddies

Like anyone would be stupid enough to communicate with foreign enemies on their own private server.

who is this from? where did you get it?

I can tell you're not from around here.

How much do you wanna bet that Wikileaks drops this shit and then has an intern lurk these threads for good finds?

Most of the shit that pops up on their twitter comes after it's posted here.

back to
>>>/cuckchan/ with you

or at least learn that they're only called IMAGEBOARDS you ignorant fuck

Honestly these people need to die. Every breath they take is another chance they get to steal our air

I mean, any other fucking situation these people would be forced to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest. Honestly, FBI, SS, and the military need to just storm DC and start arresting everybody connected with the Obama administration, but especially the DoJ.

Wouldn't it be a wild coincidence if they found out this guy had classified emails as well? It's mr bones wild ride and everyone is getting dragged along for the fun.

CTR poisoning the well and trying to make us look like nutters. That shit only works on evangicucks and kebabs. To the oven with you.

Really they're not, like in every thing else, they weren't really all that clever and bought into the myth of their own invulnerability and dominance. Just like they didn't secure their private classified communications, they didn't really prepare for the game being up and people turning on them en masse. They, like you, vastly over-estimated their capabilities and intelligence.

quality post

That's trick doesn't work after a year and a half of stunning incompetence on display and the unraveling of everything

Civil wars totally don't happen, goys, it's all just Hollywood fantasy. Oh sure maybe they happened in the past, but history is over now!

Sorry FBI, it's your turn to man up this time, either you take out Kadzik yourselves or just fucking launch a goddamn law enforcement coup on the DoJ, storm it and arrest everybody on obstruction of justice charges.

stop being so autistic over him not using some extremely specific in-group terminology

literally nothing wrong with referring to the imageboards as the Chans

America is founded on a Revolution, and it will be once again saved by one.

Supposedly they were recovered three weeks ago, not three months ago. I don't think we have an official word on why it took that long for Comey to write the letter, i.e. whether he knew and something else spurred him or whether he didn't know and wrote immediately upon learning.

wow cuckchan is fucking cancer. no sticky threads, no wonder everything gets slid into shit over there. bumped it for you

No, fuck off. not forcing newfags to lurk until they understand imageboard culture enough not to stick out as newfags is what doomed halfchan to become what it is now

The investigation won't be over until after the 8th. With the threat of indictment looming over her head, she can't pull through. Even if they went "Ayy, case closed it was all a big trick!" She can't win.

That is, of course, with the information we have now. The last week of the election is here, spice has been promised and is expected.

Quite the opposite. Being mentioned on the news and through popculture, leddit, knowyourmeme, viral youtubers, etc. changed cuckchan into what it is.

If those same idiots were shown social proof that it wasn't OK for any retard who found his way about a keyboard to type a post, cuckchan might have been salvageable. Even then, moot and such changed the culture too, so I retract that statement. It went to shit for a plethora of reasons.

where is this from and what does it mean?

NO WORRIES GUYS
NO WORRIES GUYS
NO WORRIES GUYS
NO WORRIES GUYS
NO WORRIES GUYS
NO WORRIES GUYS

JUST

First fucking post, kill yourself CTR.

George Soros lives at Cantitoe Street, Bedford, New York. do with that what you want

What do we do gentlemen?

In 8 days we have a rigged election.
The key to winning has just been compromised.
Digging through emails is largely pointless at this stage.

I think it's time for some key government officials to "have an accident".
War starts now. Find your friends. If not, plan to do something as an individual.
This is your last chance.

I don't like this complacency. Soros has tried to rig this election from the beginning. We need to know possible rigging methods and then devise a plan to take em out.

What did she mean by this?

"""Voters""" will still vote clinton (basically, she's making them up altogether)

If I were soros, I'd hide in an undisclosed location

my guess is New Zealand, high in the mountains judging from some news sources stating that many rich businessmen are moving there.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
archive.is/KWg6W

That user has bigger balls than you.

At the very least I'm going to drive between polls and see if any antifa faggots are actually trying to make good on their voter intimidation threats. They'll find out how badly I want to crack leftist skulls. I suggest other anons do the same - if you have to threaten or rough up someone to stop them from voter intimidation, there's basically 0 chance that the local police will punish you in any way.

The establishment thinks they're the best at false flags. Just wait till they see what Holla Forumsacks cook up in the upcoming months.

Stuck in the wrong country.
I'm a little bit jealous now.

This.

Clearly some of us didn't get Assanges message.
This shit is rigged, you need proper action.
If revolution doesn't come or succeed, then it's time to subvert the subversives.

They rely on their money advantage.
Anons rely on their computer skill advantage.

I might try a combination of the two

This does not seem like the key to winning it.

So you are proposing to give up and/or do something illegal?

I didn't want to be right.

what ever happens you must stop them launching warheads. Or the whole world is fucked

New tor
See

Are you serious? This would have rendered any potential rigging useless. Now we have to deal with Soros' clear rigging.
Yes. I'm not American, but if I was, I'd take serious action now. I'd even possibly join the military and subvert it from the inside.

I'm already planning to deal with my countries subversives. Fortunately, it's a lot less cucked. There are still legal means, but I'll probably set up a few "plan Bs"

No fuck this shit. If congressmen ignore this they will lose their heads.
That's blatantly a conflict of interest and the fact that it's gotten this far means the US government is no longer a government.

It's a rebellion.
Casus belli is now there.

Also has an apartment in NYC on 5th and 87th. I think 23rd floor. Forgot exact address but it is in the podesta emails, just search for Soros.

I fucking hate the demoralizers. Anyone dumb enough to buy into demoralization only ensures their own defeat. GTKRWN

Go an hero

Is there any proofs of Trump actually talking aobut Soros?

Third debate, midway mark

That is a fantastic essay.

if she walk scot free start causing havoc… molotovs in the street. take shot at ALL politically involved democrats. it is getting REAL FUGGIN CLOSE TO RWDS TIME

so will you just sit back and let them steamroll you. your a pussy user. going out with your boots on is the only way. for those of us who love this country civil war is becoming moar and moar of an only option. the fantasy is that we will not have to start mayhem.

Wow this is getting ridiculous

kill yourself nigger faggot

thanks for linking that essay

a good read on stuff I've been wondering a bunch about over the years

Where the fuck have you been?

halfchan pls go

faggot pls

Im sure the french king used to think like that before he lost his head

OP's Zerohedge story has gotten over 1 million views in less than 24 hours. Almost no stories on Zerohedge get that many views… the top stories usually only get around 100,000-200,000.

This whole thing is going viral, it's exploding.

What game is this? And do I get to kill the sky kikes?

lel

We forgot about JIDF didn't we

we already knew DOJ was compromised to shit. we never were going to be able to rely on them and it changes nothing.

I don't understand why this would be a surprise. We always knew the DOJ's investigation would be an obfuscation anyway. The FBI still has the ball in their court. Were they to go at this selfishly, their math must look like this: The agents involved are gonna be sacrificed, perhaps literally, by either an Obama or an Hillary administration, but they would thrive in the MSM's Trumpian nightmare. The DOJ isn't steering this ship; the FBI is.

The only question is if the agents who are acting have the kahunas to move forward with their pre-positioned plans. And they'd better have back-up plans in place to counter the enemy's counter offenses. This has been in the making for months. They gotta know that one shot across Hillary's bow won't stop her.

90% of the time when the word "larping" is mentioned, it's aimed at anons who mention they actually want to commit an actual action.
"Larping" is a code-word for "putting the red-pill into action"
They don't tell vocal SJWs that they're "larpers"

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT

Someone needs to post this to a news source.

Like breitbart or russia today kek actually not russia today - that would not do RT any legitimacy favors

Actually, I thought RT was looking very closely at the leaks. Why didn't they report this?

Everyone just says "sources". That probably means NYPD, since they know when they turned over the data.

In politics, you have to pander to lots of people.

Hillary is speaking to herd voters. Telling them that the rest of their herd has already decided that emailgate was a nothingburger.

That's just the thing, if he isn't using in-group terminology, he isn't in-group.

..You might have to go back as well
>>>/cuckchan/

See also, from the Podesta thread:

good idea

Can we clean this banana republic nigger bullshit out of this country all fucking ready

> HKHKKKHHHRHRRRHH

is he allright?

Each H = Hari
Each K = Krishna

These fags sing that shit over and over.

t. went to UF, saw these human wastes every day

gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/

Didn't drudge link them?

(checked)
It's been established that a lot of the elites believe some retarded shit. Rember that leaked Hillshill email where she praised moloch and said she'd sacrifice a chicken to him? What normal person says that?

sounds like happy Christmas being said by Japanese

Civil wars don't usually happen without outside help because usually, the people are disarmed, thus can't do shit even if they all get mad.
Americans are all but disarmed

, from what deduced, is someone larping or disinfo. Further posts on this matter are simply derails.

Now, for on topic, what the fuck do we do about this? Is submitting to Roudy Goudy gonna be enough? Maybe we need to submit something to local Congressmen that we know are on our side. Maybe some extra congressional/political power will get him off the board?

Fucking newfags will never recognisdajlkshfuiashf

Yeah yeah, immigrated from half. Dubs declare, so to the gas chambers I go…

it was a meme from half chan, probably 4 years old or more

except imageboard vs. chan is a fine nuance only really understood by old oldfags or those who are familiar with with the history of imageboards. its not really something you'd expect someone to pick up on even if they were lurking for years

in-group terminology that's only necessarily understood among the old oldfags

Let me get this straight, you're telling me to go to halfchan because I think its dumb to throw a bitchfit over an user failing to appreciate an old & nuanced meme?

or in other words I'm not autistic enough for fullchan? top jej you autist

it's the same logic as:
You need experience to take every single job, thus never get experience, thus never get a job

??? Then I must have missed that one or I'm missing context because 4 years ago I was actively using halfchan. Was it Holla Forums exclusive? B/C I haven't stepped foot THERE in quite a while. I suck to r9k, lit, and Mecha

that's the other anons though

apologies if the connotation of my post implied i was salty

too long ago, not even that popular, can't remember any details, remember just enough that the fake document made me remember of that

I believe you that it's larping but

I rewind my ribbons to reuse them cuz I'm a cheap ass. In areas where the ribbon was exposed to the air for long times that section can go dryer than the surrounding areas. And the length of dryness seems to be about correct for this. But yeah I don't even know how to adjust the spacing on my type righter.

Sup Holla Forums

can I ask a quick question? I saw CTR are shilling something about Trump server contacting a Russian bank or something like that?

What's their angle here? I mean isn't that incredibly stupid following the entire Clinton Russia Uranium deal thingamajig? I mean all it does is setting a ton of people's minds to something Russia related which is a perfect time to them getting exposed to the Clinton uranium deal thing, which in the light of recently reopened investigation by the FBI will surely make people wonder. Not all of them of course, but la bit here, but there and viola - Donald J Trump - President of the United States of America.

Or am I giving CTR way too much credit since most of them aren't probably doing it because they believe in it but because they get paid and are thus undoubtedly doing it half-arsedly?

If you knew just who posts here you would be quite surprised. Lot's of famous peeps find chan sites because the user aspect is very appealing to them. They are afraid there Reddit or whatever account will get linked to them and cause a shitstorm.

I'm talking royalty, Musk/Bezos, musicians, actors, druglords ect ect.

So minor meme, oh well. Sorry about the confusion.

idpol go back to reddit

The Russian bank scam is being discussed/investigated over in the ToddandClare thread.

8ch.net/pol/res/8028848.html

Can you newfaggots please stop using this word? What happened to JIDF?

Half chan ruined the use of it by claiming it on literally every fucking post. It was originally meant to be an actual indicator, but then it just turned into name calling bull shit. Shill as a derogatory liable

Fucking phone. Anyways, shills been around for years as a derogatory term, and seeing we're essentially fighting the Rothschilds et all, its use was appropriate

The JIDF went away after we found out about CTR. I am sure they still exist, but we just call everyone shills or CTR anymore.

That's why they're doing it. It's their M.O. Identify their own weaknesses and faults, then project them onto the opposition. Hillary accuses Trump of having Russian ties because she has Russian ties.

To normalfags who aren't paying attention, it looks like tit-for-tat so they call it a wash. That's the intention.

You get to strike down the Jewish God YHVH himself.

UPDATE
Gowdys thoughts on this. Embed related. Start at 3:50

youtu.be/A6srJyhgHzU?t=3m47s

(heil'd)
Nigger, why the fuck are you being so defensive? It's not like his feel-feels were hurt because I told him to go back to cuckchan.

Nothing I say is going to send him back to 4cuck, everyone knows that. My response would achieve just as much if I had said:
"oh user, by the way, the proper terminology is imageboards not *chans. t.your best friend user"

I'm telling him in the most universal, typical, expected manner that you can find on an imageboard- by shitposting with a purpose. He's aware of the mistake now, and will probably one day tell another newfag to fuck off back to cuckchan over a similar trivial matter, and the newfag will slowly become one of us. Such is the circle of meme.
It's called adapting you dibshit

You're like the white beta cucks who get fucking triggered when they hear 2 white guys calling each other niggers. They're just irl shitposting.

Like it or not, shitposting is a part of imageboard culture.

shitposting is a NECESSARY part of imageboard culture
corrected

I'm aware he's probably CTR, but I don't want newfags reading this thread to think it's okay to just start the same usual spergposting that they would have on 4cuck, leading them to never assimilate.

There's enough cuckchanners here that it would make things even worse. for those from 4cuck, you don't have to go back, but LURK for fucks sake

One week until it all culminates in glory!

Not engaging them, though.

Yes, the first people who said Hitler was right were probs trolls, but if there's a newfag or ctr shill saying shit that hasn't been edgy since 8 years ago, there's no reason to engage.

That's just more finger to squeeze the trigger, bby.

Peter Thiel (guy who created Pay Pal) confirms what we already know.
Clinton will risk Nuclear conflict if elected

Sage for offtopic.
This was such a great speech. Sent it to my former college buddies that were in STEM and I'm pretty sure more than a few of them actually watched it. Thiel probably swayed a few hundred thousand voters with this, even faced with a shitty interviewer that kept redirecting to Thiel's Gawker lawsuit. Was trending all day on youtube yesterday in #2 spot.
Also, anyone else notice the speech patterns of Thiel are somewhat similar to Musk's? I

lol the conflict of interest just doesn't end, does it… i just can't believe they're pulling this shit, they're not even trying to hide it. can you imagine some of the conversations in the last week or two
> [email protected]/* */

Hillary works for Goldman Sachs and likes war, says former aide

globalresearch.ca/hillary-works-for-goldman-sachs-and-likes-war-former-bill-clinton-aide/5396307

This isn't on Drudge yet

Not sure if this is credible or not.

Literally who is this?

Someone retweeted this and it caught my eye. Outside of that, I don't know this person.

He has been laying this out over the past few days now. Seems to be privy to inside info at the FBI.

He's a spic that has been documenting the real reason we went to war with Syria on Twitter and shit. He sounds pretty legit, go look at his twitter.

In the case you're not CTR.
Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.
She is an obstacles and we shall not capitulate.

Haha, jesus fucking christ. Pro Hillary FBI faggots are trying to get her charged as fast as possible so Obama can pardon her before he's out. I am more convinced than ever now that they will do everything they can to rig the vote counts in the swing states.

Interesting, I hope he's right. However, even if Kadzik is just a "messenger", that doesn't mean he can't tamper with those messages or through other means attempt to dishonestly influence the decisions up top.

Holla Forums do not mess with this. Ignore it.

For your own good. I don't want you people dying. This is linked to many disappearances. This is linked to Cern. Im only warning you anonymously because im on the middle of bum fuck nowhere but DO NOT INVESTIGATE THIS you will only get suicided.

They are in panic mode. Even the normalfags are seeing it now. The best part is that when large behemoths like this are in panic mode and flail around like this the normalfags become VERY weary about the government. Remember, WE may know what is going on but the average normalfag is seeing the lugenpresse go into full meltdown and contradicting themselves almost daily now.

The year of the firemonkey isn't even over~!

Stop LARPing faggot.

Here's your (you)

What are we, twelve? Fuck off asswipe.

Thanks CTR, it actually felt pretty bad that I almost felt like I had a writer's block.

Wait a sec are you tryin to disinfo me again

It better not be pixel art or some retarded shit like that.

I wonder if they still give free anal probes?

FORBES

forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2016/09/26/wannabe-global-dominatrix-hillary-clinton-never-met-a-war-she-didnt-want-other-americans-to-fight/

Forbes:
"Hillary Clinton Never Met A War She Didn't Want Other Americans To Fight"

"Clinton supported every one of the last seven U.S. military interventions abroad, plus two others we ended up fighting.”

"For instance, while First Lady she pushed for U.S. intervention in the Balkans—attacking the Bosnian Serbs and then Serbia. She was an enthusiastic war advocate, explaining: “I urged him [her husband] to bomb.” Alas, Bosnia remains badly divided while Kosovo has turned into a gangster state which, according to the New York Times, is “a font of Islamic extremism and a pipeline for jihadists.”

It is but it's closer to Leisure Suit Larry or games during the C64 era. I more or less have the gameplay hammered out but I need to work on assets and hammer out a story. Optimistically I want pixel art similar to KoF backgrounds. I want to make pixel art great again, damn it!

Stuff like LSL requires a lot of time and effort into the art and stuff, so that's not really what I meant. I meant more along the lines of RPGmaker tier pixel-art

good luck m8

What are the chances of Kadzik being replaced if this story gains traction in the lügenpresse? Fox is covering it and soon enough the rest will be forced to as well, provided nothing else comes as a major distraction.

Regardless it's highly unlikely the FBI will make any further statement about the contents or scope of the investigation (let alone results) before the election and the nature of Wiener's insurance file makes the matter far too explosive to bury but I worry about the long-term impact a Clinton loyalist will have on the investigation.

Here's a fun fact btw, Kadzik is a name originating in polish jewish communities.

This is another reason why women should not be allowed in politics. She wants wars to prove how tough she is.

He will never be replaced. The entire reason for his existence in that position is to help the Dems. He's doing exactly what he was meant to do.

Incorrect. She does it mainly because Gyorgy Schwartz instructs her so. To a lesser extent, what you've mentioned.

True. And there's also this:
European Queens Waged More Wars Than Kings

http:// nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

I can't stress the importance of this enough:
If the elections get stolen, and martial law gets instated.
You must physically prevent her (them) from launching nuclear warheads on Russia

This is going to be a hell of finale.

kek

how do you display the number of readers of an article on zh? it's not very useful except when something goes viral, but I've lost it since the site redesign

How do you not see it? It shows up by default.

as their main headline since it broke

oh, those are more normal sites, guess they didn't

Isn't it a bit ironic, that we, "evil nazis" "deplorable basket of alt-right" are advocating against war?

I find some irony in that.
It could be last irony I have. Nuclear war isn't fun. People of Hiroshima and Nagasaki could attest to that

Its on Fox News now

archive.fo/48liB

(checked)
Advocating against war, for fair and transparent elections, in favor of law and order, against corruption and nepotism.

Being on the wrong side of history is a tough job but somebody's gotta do it.

hm, maybe I'll have to let some widgets or trackers filter through, with requestpolicy and ublock I don't seem to be getting this data
and there is no display option I can find anywhere, except on the articles comments section, but if I change stuff here I will lose the legacy "display 1000 comments per page"
fuk

pic related

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch. I'll have you know

On another note

user, I'm FBI
I'm engaging the concept of meme policery.
or rather i'm shaming the autists, subtle but key difference there my fagit

My OAN nigga

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING TASTELESS FAGGOTS

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

Ah, from the broken images it seems you have NoScript installed. Turning that off should show the view count.

Guess this is how we start Hell Week The week before the election

They're making fun of her though, what's the problem?

i had time for that shit

Xenogears. You get to kill God, the not-catholic church, all the sky kikes, filthy xenos, the degenerate expression of your lower nature, and your dad who never loved you.

And all of human civilization multiple times, until the last cycle when it's just most of human civilization.

And then your faggy rival flies into space to find a new "for real this time" God while you bang a hot redhead for the rest of your life.

Do what?

Actually some good bantz tbh
bleachbit.org/blackberry

Got some publicity from her dumbass, that's for sure.

you shills always seem to use this, you're making it too easy

This is false, right? Nothing but shitty sites has reported it in the last 24 hours.

dcwhispers.com/breaking-doj-denied-fbis-grand-jury-request-clinton-foundation/

I hate the female ego so much.

holy shit, I thought this was injected in by you to break the url. why is it even in there, it's not in the headline?

You can't make this shit up

Yep.

Also I think she's making a little inside joke about their voter fraud shenanigans.

How the fuck is Obama moving forward with the pardon before she is even charged? WTF?

You really think Obonzo would sacrifice millions in post-presidential money with speaking engagements and all kinds of fun post-presidential deals by bailing Hillary out?

He'd alienate himself from nearly half the country pardoning her.

The only reason he'd do it is if HRC had enough dirt on him or he was entangled enough that he's culpable too or would be brought down in the scandal. But even then, he'd be sacrificing a lot to bail himself and HRC out.

Yes I think Bobama will pardon her. The only chance we have is to not raise indictments until that twat is out of office. If HIllary wins the election, we're fucked royally.

NEW WIKILEAK - DAMNING

GET THIS TO DRUDGE

NEW WIKILEAK - DAMNING

GET THIS TO DRUDGE

NEW WIKILEAK - DAMNING

GET THIS TO DRUDGE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

Well, gosh! The guy who's heading the DoJ investigation into this just happens to be best friends with Podesta and also fed Podesta information. What a strange series of coincidences that aren't nefarious at all.

Killdog hanging out with her major campaign donators

Funny Drudge has two interesting stories, one about a Chinese investor buying up Pedowood, and the other about a guy busting the producers guild.

Hinting perhaps?

>>youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

when will you guys realize that none of this matters.

It really doesn't but we like to have fun.

wow real subtle

Kadzik is NOT JUST In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

BUT

Kadzik has been communicating with Congress on behalf of the DOJ about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server.

DOJ's Peter Kadzik Exposed Colluding With Clinton Campaign
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/more-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-doj-kadzik-provides-heads-podesta

WikiLeaks on Twitter: "Podesta: DoJ's Peter Kadzik "Kept me out of jail." #PodestaEmails t.co/g6Tew0cOKY https …
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793285558487412736

heatst.com/politics/assistant-attorney-general-involved-in-new-clinton-email-investigation-is-podesta-friend/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/doj-official-involved-in-latest-email-probe-gave-heads-up-to-clinton-campaign/

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219649

Inside player at Justice

Clinton cronies are everywhere — even the U.S. Justice Department. Now it’s clear why Justice officials are trying to undercut FBI Director James Comey at every turn.

“We assure you that the Department will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resource(s) and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” Kadzik wrote.

All of this would be little more than inside-the-Beltway butt covering — without a little more knowledge about Kadzik himself, and how this has become a game of Clinton cronies versus the FBI — and why it’s beginning to smell like a steaming pile of manure.

On Monday, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik wrote to calm the increasingly ruffled feathers of ranking Democratic lawmakers over the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email probe, made public Friday by Comey.

And here’s where recent document dumps by WikiLeaks from the email files of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta are all too enlightening. As a private attorney, Kadzik represented Podesta when he testified during the special counsel’s investigation of Bill Clinton and the Monica Lewinsky affair.

Podesta would later recommend Kadzik for a post in the Obama administration’s Justice Department as “Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail.” The leaked emails also included arrangements for at least two dinners with Podesta, one the night after Hillary Clinton’s marathon testimony before the House Select Committee on Benghazi and a second at the Podesta home earlier this year.

The document dump also included a letter from Kadzik’s son to Podesta looking for a job with Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

As head of DOJ’s Office of Legislative Affairs, Kadzik now serves as a liaison to Congress — a position that would give him ample access to FBI investigators and information dealing with any or all of the Clintons’ cases.

It pays to have friends in high places — like the Justice Department. Clearly the Clintons do.

bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2016/11/editorial_inside_player_at_justice

LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG, GOYIM

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/doj-responds-kadziks-email-john-podesta-finds-nothing-wrong

KILL THEM ALL

GRAB YOUR GUNS BOYS GUN 🔫

Ppl think comey is doing some service with this BS when he ISN'T as he showed his true colors the first go round when he punked out like a little bitch with his hsbc ass fuck him.This is more smoke and mirrors and distraction with some pedo and hillary's disposable tampon huma ……that diseased cunt should have been indicted the first time and now they see we AIN'T JUST LAYING DOWN they back peddling sht they already knew from the get go.Shitlerry is fucking toast.LOCKED AND LOADED FAG!!

"DoJ's Peter Kadzik was also the attorney for Marc Rich–whose file the FBI released yesterday–as well as Podesta ("Kept me out of jail")."

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793857073511563264

Documents Show KADZIK, PODESTA, and CLINTON Got Mark Rich Pardoned

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/boom-documents-show-kadzik-podesta-clinton-got-mark-rich-pardoned/

(the picture of the letter on TGWP is somewhat low-res, if someone can upload a high-res version do it)

cbutts

This one's easy. Women are violent, self-centered, and they would never be involved in any of the wars they waged.

Wasted trips.

meanwhile (((Cruz))) enjoys his families company

I still think Cruz is the best thing to have come of this election

youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg

back to cuckchan

fucking bitches

Fox is talking about all this stuff right now. It's great to see major media talking about collusion between the DOJ and the Clinton campaign, about Wikileaks, about Kadzik being buddies with Podesta…It's beautiful.

It's not good that everyone has to wait until the (((mainstream media))) talks about a story until it's considered legitimate. But that's something to deal with at a later date.

page 24. bump.

again

Reported, dipshit. It's already over.

Shut up nigger, it's on the front page of the Drudge Report. Assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik is still there so this thread is still relevant.

Reported for sliding with old threads.

I preserve threads that I think are worth preserving because this board doesn't have archives. Page 26 = thread is deleted. Once a thread is gone it's gone, you can only access it indirectly with Archive.org or Archive.is so when I read the catalog I start from the bottom first and if I see a good thread near page 26 I bump it to preserve it for a while. It only takes 48 hours for a thread to go from page 1 to page 25 because there are so many slide threads.

Sage