Breiviks Manifesto

Has anyone read this fucking thing? Its 1500 pages, Ive read books that large but never ebooks. Does anyone know if its well written, concise, etc - in short worth the time to read or was he a legitimate nutter? Link related
archive.is/zwyOW

Other urls found in this thread:

info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf
mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20161020021028/http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant archive the pdf so here is naked link
info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf
I do not recommend opening it without being VPNed and proxied. Maybe tor on top of it all for extra security. If youre running windows though dont even bother because it doesnt matter - same goes for if youre using chromium.

Unabomber manifesto is much better and where Breviek got most of his ideas.

If you haven't read at least parts of both you're bluepilled as fuck

Ill make sure to check out both, havent read eithers work.

Bump for interest

Are you not a fellow burger? Why should I be so afraid of clicking that link?

lol just go to your local copy shop and print it out for a few bucks

nah Im a burger I just dont want to be even further up on a list than I might already be.
+bongs and others frequent the site, not as often as burgers but still

good point, Ill do it when Im back home, dont have any locally where Im at

Actually, fuck you. I just downloaded it directly, bout to start reading now. Grow some balls, faggot. You can't be charged with a crime for downloading that. And even if you could, it would be morally wrong, and you would be an ideological weakling for being so afraid of illegitimate authority.

whoa mr strong guy over here is so brave and strong hes showing it off on an internet forum to random people who attempt to lay low

Looks like a good read.

Is this guy really some kinda messiah???

Have we verified he wrote this and it has not been altered???

probably not
also no
go back to plebbit or lurk more

You are the faggots who pretend they're down to fight for Trump in a civil war but would stay home and shitpost because you're a fat, anxious little faggot who's afraid to step outside your room full of piss bottles and cum rags.

Kill yourself.

This. Breviek's isn't bad but it seems mostly cribbed from others. Kaczynski on the other hand has a very unique and original perspective IMHO in addition to being a genius.

Accusing someone of reddit spacing makes you a shill for derailing. Reported goon cocksucker

lol I asked a question about brieveks manifesto, why are you faggots so asspained.

is this you?

Attempting to slander me with an accusation of braggadoccio is pointless here, as we are all anonymous. My only point is that if no crime is being committed, there is no reason to be afraid of downloading the informarion.

Unless you think you are not already on a watchlist, in which case you are laughaby naive. We are at the point where we are all watchlisted. Worrying about such things now means you are just a scared pansy. Just spread information and damn the consequences, as long as we can not be prosecuted.

The majority of it is copypasta of proto-alt-right writers of the time.
The "diary" of his build up to the attacks is completely unbelievable in my opinion.
I don't claim to know what really happened but there is no fucking way he made a viable 1,500kg bomb on his first attempt.
The IRA got expert foreign training and practiced it for years and half of theirs (mostly smaller ones) still didn't go off.

everyone is on a watchlist you fucking idiot all that matters is chronological order.
Its only a matter of time until the democrats permanently fuck this country and everyones rights. Id rather not be in the top 5million most prioritized domestically

interesting, is it worth reading to get a taste of many different authors?

Yep this is a slide thread. Move along people. He wants us distracted from the presidency.

*an accurate taste
or does he really butcher others work to fit his writing?

No.
It's literally copypasta, bylines and all. He's not claiming the writings as his.

his only good question was his last question, to which the answer is almost certainly it has been modified as it hasnt been verified in any way.
2nd question was downright fucking retarded.
yes, you called me out, congratulations, I browse r/donald and go to all his rallies. Im butt buddies with milo and only shoot pink guns. I spend my weekends larping in the woods.
Some of you fucks are so damn insufferable

thanks for the info, Ill print a copy and read it as well as kaczynkis work.

He's a zionist butthead

There is legitimate bomb and sarin making instructions in it, so bare that in mind before you download it.

Sounds like demoralization and fear.

The correct amount of turns around the rope when making a noose is 13, traditionally. There are tutorials on youtube if you don't know how to tie one. I suggest, due to your apparently weak constitution, that you just end it now. Remember, the point is to jump from a height that will break your neck, you don't want to strangle.

he supports israel? is he jewish himself?

kys faggot, USA is on an irreversible course, look at some demographics. Hordes of mestizos will come for your property and your rights. Its inevitable no one can stop it

You can stop it, user. Just takes a chair and a rope. Don't be afraid.

This.

Kaczynski hit every single note on the analysis of the problem. It is THE masterclass on why leftists are scum.

interesting, Ill definitely read his manifesto. Does he cover why he bombed people?

I like the enter key as much as you like sucking cocks.

Agreed. The Unabomber manifesto is a piece of pure art.

Really?

Yeah, i never really bother reading these manifestos. I prefer reading things about logic and making my own mind and my own manifestation of ideas.

good point, didnt see anons response

His book, "Technological Slavery", has the full manifesto and his other collected writings as well. I don't like how he called us a "kook" ideology though.

mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf

Yeah, except the unabomber, he was pretty inteligent, i read his manifesto. I like his ideas about how industrialization is ripping apart the natural fabric of humanity. And how academy is lying about the environment. Pretty much redpilling all of it.

I read Breivik's manifesto when it came out, it's what really started me on the path to being redpilled and understanding the destructiveness of multiculturalism.

Of course now I realize that Breivik was a zionist freemason kike cocksucker and that the plan for Eurabia is being masterminded by the jews and their lickspittles, but it's still a useful resource.

Explain? He killed globalists that were about to cuck and sell his nation out.

Well, the point he was trying to make is that you shouldn't let your "ism" be the defining factor in your decisions. Your belief system should be based on sound logic, preferably on absolute truths, and it should be pure, rather than "popular". People that haven't studied mathematical logic have a hard time understanding how rare tautologies are and how strange they can be. Sometimes the simplest absolute truth can be more discussed then the most elaborate statement in fields like psychology.

What I'm trying to say is, that he wanted people to learn "the language" , look on what ideas there have been, and form your own ideas. Rather than opposing the language in bits that seem "uncomortable" or "non-intuitive".

Hope that wasn't 2deep4u.

Not jewish, but he's confirmed zionist. He went on to murder a bunch of white children, for god's sake

I knew that (used a Mini lmao) but I also knew about the bombings which is why I started the thread. I know very little about him but he seemed somewhat similar to mcveigh, although mcveigh is much more accomplished and as far as I know didnt release any works.

don't bother reading it

hes a zionist and a freemason

He attacked the heart of the problem the cultural Marxists. Specifically, the next generation.

He sent a message, kill our children and he will return the favor.

White children who were growing up in the most liberal most progressive most pro immigration doctrine in his country. They, once grown up, would've voted for massive immigration.

interesting, never knew this

Reading it now. The introduction is garbage and naturally it's not written by him. I hate that kike publishers always do that. Intros are trash. He is pure genius though.

Do you really think that the criminal new world order gives a shit about not doing things that are "morally wrong"?
The world's governments, supranational organizations, our very moral code itself has been defined by illegitimate authority for many years now.
These are people who torture and kill children and claim with a straight face do be doing it in the name of peace and love.

That said, probably nobody is going to bust you for downloading Breivik's manifesto. You can always say it was for research to understand the mind of such extremists.

Yeah, but he did it for the wrong reasons. Besides, most of the people he killed were dumbass teenagers who would have probably grown out of it.

Could everyone stop shooting their opinion load and just give us an actual synposis?

Your argument borders on being a strawman. I was not arguing that the establishment is or shohld be morally right, just that since it is morally wrong, no respect should be given to its illegitimate authority.

You make it seem as if i expect our bloated and corrupt government to be moral. I only meant that since it obviously is not, its rediculous laws shouldn't be respected. Especially in the case of downloading a killer's manifesto. I am reminded of that GoT quote about cutting tounges out.

Breivik shot up a marxist camp for rich kids - kids of actual marxists. He sent a message that people are indeed a force to be feared and marxists will be held accountable for their actions. Then again, he does allegedly support Israel in his manifesto. "Allegedly" part is because of law enforcing various mental disorders on others in the past. This starts with NSDAP members being accused of psychopathy and various other personality disorders or even people like Mason who is just deemed insane even though he does speak the truth about the kikes. The truth is, all manifestos of mass shooters or mass murderers will never get properly released. They are always taken down as soon as possible and abused, kosherized to be released into the public. Merely neutered versions of their own selves.

doubt anyone has actually read it and are instead relying on what they heard about it, like they do with literally everything else

well written, thx

RIP your printer cartridge.

(would prob print at a store)
also, for cheap printing just buy a b&w printer, extremely cheap printing.

kill yourself

elaborate

Unabomber manifesto
web.archive.org/web/20161020021028/http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

I don't know anyone who read it. I know some reporters read brief passages, 20-50 pages at a time. Has anyone ever read the thing from front to back?

I just read a couple pages. Seem well written, but I don't think it would be anything we don't already know.

Seems like he wanted to add incontestable proof.

Regardless of that, daily reminder that if you use (((closed-source software))) you're a betafaggot who's getting cucked by big corporations and whose understanding of compsci is 0

yeah, come back to talk shit after you'll get a degree in math at 16years old. and btw, chances are you've not even read his manifesto