Lynch to be Lynched

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/investigate-and-charge-us-attorney-general-loretta-lynch-violation-us-code-title-18-ss1505

Petition to have Loretta Lynch investigated and charged for obstruction of justice

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2hSgn
archive.fo/YThaT
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was not the one who made it

Fucking reported.

MEME HELP WANTED

Any talented memer out there who can make a "dindu nuffins" image, specifically, "Lunchables" product with "Lynchables" and pictures of Hillary et al.?

Should the political elites all be hanged?

Fuck off CTR shill

0.0000001 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Record:
[ ] Uncorrected
[x] Corrected

I forgot to archive it

archive.is/2hSgn

sage

sage

To who, your boss? Fuck off ctr

We're going to pull every one of the repeating digits you stole from honest Holla Forumsacks out of your thieving Jew hands

You're really afraid of this being signed aren't you Chaim?

sage

Bumping for asspain

sage

Now you are just trying too hard m8

>>>/4chan/

Oh no… It's retarded.

You all have to go back.

Discouraging notification probably won't count if that's all she did. Dragging their heels on the warrant might.

DoJ bringing in a known Clinton partisan to review the emails is the bigger issue that needs to be brought to their attention.
archive.fo/YThaT
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

sage

Holy fuck it's like another shoah in here.

user, I don't want to rain on your parade, but there have been "stop being corrupt"-esque petitions before, and the "mandatory official response" is always basically "don't call us, we'll call you". That entire petition system is just corrupt politicians paying lip service to the idea of representative democracy. You can't stop them by asking politely.

Sorry I like trolling faggots, but if a petition was created for that, would it gain ground?

0/10
Filtered

Making sure the house republicans directly is probably more effective than the petition anyway. It's not like king nigger's administration is going to respond.

So the thing was screwed from the start? Damnit. I wasted all this high energy!

The white house petitions are 60 days to respond, so they wouldn't say anything before the election, and then probably just say "we'll look into it" at most.

They're mostly placebo.

What a waste of a bread

Why do retards spout sage like they're accomplishing anything?
All you're doing is not bumping the thread, which is completely pointless when you're making retarded posts that will attract attention to it.

You should report to the fucking gas chamber immediately.

You should sage.