New political simulator

filteries.com/

Oh boy post em.
This is gonna be good.

[Seriously this amount of characters needed to make a new thread shit is retarded]

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.domaintools.com/secureserver.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fascist

Sage for zero effort.

Step it up my man

Sage is not a downvote

Reported for admitting to spam. Thanks!

Time to go back to reddit.

Just like every single political test online, this pile of shit swings you to leftism.
>still makes it centrist
It’s bullshit. Ignore it.

>>>/4chan/
Thanks for admitting to spam again.

It's like you WANT Jews to infest you.

so basically your ideal future is the neocon wetdream

You’re not even trying.

just play the game "Democracy" if you like simulators like these

Pls rate

Holy fucking shit! Full illegality DOESN’T MOVE THE DOT and full legality MOVES IT TO THE LEFT.
This is total garbage.

I'm sure it will be very vital to know these things to anyone on Holla Forums.
Can't post news, happenigns and current events without it.

No one here wants guns illegal you autistic amerilard.

The game is shit, it's heavily biased to wards the left.
One you create a fascist or a nationalist utopia, groups trying to assassinate you multiple times per turn pop up and there is nothing you can do about them.

But if you create a liberal dystopia with wild niggers running amok and horrible crime rates, all is fine and everyone is happy.

Fucking shite.
I know jack about economy.

Imperialist government, m8.
You have to give the rights to minorities living on their historic land.

r8, no h8

ISIS/10

This game is made by some soft leftist scum.

Not when you turn them into fuel and settle the land with your own people.

You're being honeypotted.

Yeah, this thing is definitely not well made.
I put it on central back owned by state because I know what kind of shit Jewish mass banks can do.
But also because I know jack about economy.

www.filteries.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.prod.ams1.secureserver.net , prod.ams1.secureserver.net (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

That's literally Jew tier.
Every nation has the right to retain their historic homeland and tradition and search their own destiny.

Why?

Not really the weak should die off. Even so, from a pragmatic perspective you are right. A lot of these edgelord ITT who are like "gas em all xDDD" aren't taking into account the enormus difficulty that entails. Trying to exterminate an entire population is actually really difficult and costly

Not when they are defeated by a superior power.

Observe if you pick "the balanced choice" in the middle. On everything, you get Hillary's government plan.

Nice played jews.

I thought so too then I came into contact with muslims and niggers.

Because it will bite you in the ass in the long run if you don't. Hitler explained it in Mein Kampf pretty well.

Unless you want to purge entire nations for no reason. That will bite you in in the short run hurting your foreign relations.

whois.domaintools.com/secureserver.net

There isn't a problem with niggers or muslims per say. Let them have Caliphate/Ooga booga tribalism/whatever, but on their own land and make sure it stays there.

And you really have to ask yourself if you need to conquer a land filled with niggers. It's always better to maintain independent puppet states if you don't plan integrating them into the empire.

I'd be content.

They won't and you know that.

Eventually you'll have to remove the niggers anyway to get at their clay and resources.

You can only bleed a puppet state dry to a certain point.