#ScaryStats has started started trending on Twitter...

#ScaryStats has started started trending on Twitter. Its a Halloween hashtag that liberals are using to spread stats about muh women and muh africa shit. Lets flood it with racial crime statistics and other redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XJwxZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for a good opportunity

Also post some infographics, I don't have many.

also bump, twitterfags get on it

Sounds like some good clean old fashioned family fun. I have no twitter, any Anons post this one yet?

I don't see anything out there, only liberal shit.

Are any of you fagots posting, or are you just circlejerking here?

bump

s-should I tell cuckchan about this? I really don't want to go back there.

……..No.

trying to dump folder. Guess im doing too many at once, keeps discarding my posts. brb ig, I have many more, a whole folder

Probably not. I think libshits may be the majority there at this point.

Remove that version from your hard drive. Portuguese are white.

If it weren't for the fact that the place is INNUDATED with shills, I'd say yes.

I'm sorry user, but keep it here.

Bump

Not enough Red Cross holoco$t documents.

I read the hashtag as #scarycats at first.

Not hard to kill more Germans than Hitler, considering he only ever killed Communists.

Tweet but also open the Hashtag feed to give a like to our posts, so we can be amongst the top tweets.

This
Heil Hitler

Those graphs are bullshit. Sierra Leone's average IQ isn't remotely near that high.

Very poor nations have such research only in the capital, and still, very unnacurate.

If you had to ask, you should just leave this place and go post there.

I posted a ton of shit. We simply dont have the volume.
We must summon halfchan

Well, it seems the hashtag stopped trending. I guess its over.

You must keep shilling it for 2 days minimum after it gets off the trending list. Trending and de-trending is sometimes artificial on Twitter, it does not always respond to the tweeting frequency under the tag.

Post archive.is/XJwxZ

but do not link ZH, twatter filters. Zeit.de or welt.de is compatible, maybe dw.de has the stats too. No time, sorry.

epic

scarystats: Blacks have approximately 4% less brainmass than whites.

That newspaper header is golden.

"Jews make up 40% of the richest 1% while only making up 0.2% of the population, and have been kicked out of 109 nations since 250AD"

Anyone doing anything just checked out the hashtag and it's all cuck shit.

bump