archive.is/wFbQg
archive.is/7dwCS
archive.is/2U3iO
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=356296
opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And by a pedophile

That's the worst bit of non-argument I've ever read

Kek, finally showing how low the kikes will go to the whole populace. This was what Gawker did. Showed us the kike journalism. Showed us the lowest they would go.

The sheer amount of mental gymnastics required to come to such a conclusion would kill an untrained person.

You think that's hilarious, read the article

archive.is/0J59P

It's literal on the dot fear-mongering of women. Honestly it reads like bait, she and time are just waiting for people to callout her shit, and then cry wolf and misogyny and say "see it's true".

what a time to be alive

Every single time with these fucking bull-worshipping kikes

Plenty of women calling them out too, this is marvelous lel

These fucks have been training all their lives user.

Tfw Just wanting your potential president to not be an actual criminal is asking too much.

This is insanity. I've seen feminists on tumblr that are more sane than this, the sheer amount of made-up words and non-arguments is just pathetic.
AND THIS IS FUCKING TIME MAGAZINE

The first two paragraphs present zero arguments relating to the actual email case, it's all "they hate us because vagina." These sorts of articles exist to start Facebook arguments, nothing more.

Making more woman reject the (((media))) and Hillary.
They arent tired of shooting their own foot, top kek.

Bill and hill are actually going to be outed as pedophiles arent they? I dont know if my bodies ready for this.

What does that even mean?

Then Trump tapes are an attack on men.

One of the few taboos that absolutely disgust the vast VAST majority of Americans is pedophilia.

If high level pedophilia is revealed and others are implicated even a little the public will give their full blessing to a massive witch hunt.

Also RIP Hollywood.

If my memory isnt falling yet they did something like that in england and a study showed that being a pedo is normal for men, not trolling.

Is this why the (((media))) has been so adamant in pushing pedo acceptance lately? Glad to see they didn't manage to accomplish one bloody thing in time

Lügenpresse is jewing itself to death, and I lived to see it.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

Unlike in Britain America hates pedophiles so goddamn much even our hardened criminals are disgusted by their presence. Being a pedo in American jails is a literal death sentence.

We absolutely do not tolerate that shit even a little.

That's because they were using the cultural marxist definition of paedophilia (attraction to anybody under an unnatural government dictated age limit), not the actual scientific definition. (Attraction to pre-pubescent children.)

watto da fakku isu dis shitto

In FREEMASONARY, TOUCHING ANYTHING IS OK IF YOU'RE ONE OF (((THEM)))

Then with the other (((side))) of (((Masonry)))
the cops can BTFO out of any political enemy.

Anons, you are living in Revelations.

So, Bobama is sexist now?
Waiting for big news he is also racist.

Why do you think feminists and nambla are so chummy politicaly?

But most sjws are pro pedos or kids "fighting" for their rights to have sex with adults. Pedophilia wasnt a thing 50 years ago, its a boomer thing.

Because they wanted to save their fucking asses or it was part of the agenda?

This goy.

Spic here, we know about rapists (dont worry, i am ok in my country). Our natives are horny fuckers, but Billy has something special, its like he has "sexual powers" or something like that. Sometimes he behave like a 14 years old without hands.

Doesn't the book of revelation specifically say "no man shall know the hour or minute of my coming"? It always confuses me when people say "it's the end times!" because the bible specifically says "YOU WON'T KNOW WHEN IT'S HAPPENING." I'm no theologian though.

Also to get ad revenue via clicks…

Every time is closer, thats a fact and you have signs.

*they're
fam plz

Maybe their lads at the Time are desperate.

but then it's not really a sentence.

it still amazes me how much this kinda shit is an exact repeat of GG. Do they have no other plan these days?

Identity politics stretches way back before gg, user

It worked all the time.

Thanks for the laff m8s. They are literally losing their minds in their purity spiral or something. How do you even explain this?

She works at the top public school in the country for gods sake.

This isn't a repeat of GG because we aren't cucking out like them.

It isn't a repeat, it's been their plan from the beginning.

gomfy winter war gondola

>>>/TRS/

yes fam

Looks like feminism is burning itself down just to get this election. Any thinking woman will be ashamed of this sort of rhetoric.

You don't think purity spirals are real? What's TRS?

user GG was anons attacking a building movement and ideology created by social engineers before it was ripe for use. We spoiled (((their))) batch and fired the first shot in the war on our own before they were ready.

GG never ended, it's just not about video games anymore. It was the first battle in a war that's about to reach it's climax.

They forgot you don't get to bring friends

I like to think of 9/11 as the first salvo. The Trump election is the final campaign.

Divorsed of course.

Here are recent pics, I get a jew sense, but she's at least an angry lesbian cat lady.

first one looks waspy for sure. definitely green mountain carpet munchin type, seven sisters double major for sure.

HOOOOOLY FUCK SO DESPERATE.
That's the most hilarious back against the wall last resort bullshit I've ever see.
Just put the barrel in your mouth already.

This might be true, in the same way that making rape illegal is an attack on niggers and mudslime. Are they admitting that women can't into technology?

Beautiful digits

"They're"
You're making us look bad.

I ALREADY TOLD HIM NIGGER

They went a bit too far in a few places

On a related note, I've become increasingly perturbed at the number of people here who can't use "its" and "it's" correctly, but I digress.

"Body's"

…god damn it…

shut it nerd lmao tbh fam smh

VAGINA FIRST! What a bunch of incompetent cucked beta males!!!

Is this the Gondola thread?

Close enough

I don't understand this two legged badger meme

The writing was on the wall when they tried to open up a production company in Milwaukee.

I assumed Mike was stonewalling everyone until the blu-ray was released. That way he could unload on disney during the plinkett review

I hope they did this because I was false flagging all day and saying Syria ant the FBI are part of the patriarchy etc

By the way, does anyone know the song that plays in the Japanese one?

it's not much to get fam. he is gondola the feeler of feels to provide a contemplative out look and context for western civilization going into our turbulent upheaval.

Why not?

If we are going to be critical with reddit letter media then I would say the final nail was driven down when they apologized for bullying some shit indie director and then later on invited the rainbow haired faggot on Best of the Worst. They might have had some balls at one point but they are clearly gone now.

glorious

What will the jews use for power now?

Britain hates pedos too.

They will attempt to control the memes of production

they're built an army of trannies who are psychologically tied to the DNC for life after subjecting themselves through ritual humiliation and sometimes genital mutilation

expect that to ramp up soon

toppest lel

I had over 100 of those fucks 3 years ago. The lugenpresse really has kicked into overdrive.

If Time came out with an article saying 2+2=4 I would have to spend and hour and a phone call to a math professor to walk me through the mathematical proof to make sure Time wasn't bullshitting me.

But user, you can't speak about that. It's racist. :^)

It only works against hardcore kool-aid drinkers. To kool-aid drinkers, they would think that the article is true because they see that some anti-Hillary folk are sexist. However, it only creates a seed of doubt in leftists and moderates who believe that it isn't sexist for a female corrupt leader to be equally exposed and criticized as male ones like Richard Nixon.

The mainstream press gets the impression that an increasing number of people are adopting right-wing thought, but they don't consider that it's due to how they broaden their criteria of "sexist" and "racist". Those people ponder, "If they lied about me, have they also lied about the people that they criticize?", and it all spirals downward from there. Especially when kool-aid drinkers ostracize those individuals based on their inconsistent bullshit criteria.

Thanks for making one more right-winger, MSM.

better make some more then user

Jesus, did CTR have their funding pulled?

Berkeley needs to be burned to the ground

I don't like suicide gondolas. Gondola should be comfortable or contemplative.

You're certainly making it look that way, yes.

It's only less than 15 days until the election. If the fire didn't rise after all of those public shitposts then nothing will start it.

Agreed. Gondola is not about rage or despondence. Gondola is a peaceful meme.

Jews don't have the ability to learn through trial and error. If something doesn't work then they keep trying it under the assumption that it'll work at some point.

lol you savages and your whacky superstitions!

SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!

DARMOK AND JALAD AT TANAGRA!

Time.
Fucking.
Magazine.

TIME allowed this to be posted.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. And when I went looking for pic related, I found a metric shit-ton of other pozzed Time shit. Absolutely disgusting.

no, GG looked like this. As somebody here put it a week or so ago, Gamergate was some hipsters who set up a "gaming media" that was a tiny little copy of the regular media, and used exactly the same playbook. They were just really bad at it, and anons cracked the whole thing open easily.

observe how they are saying "emailgate" instead of "email scandal". It's because in one of the leaked emails, hillary told everyone to avoid using the word "Scandal".

who the hell saw that and then fucking approved it for publish?! I would've beat them to death with office furniture if they submitted that dogshit to me.

IF
This happens, then you can go over to all your friends, relatives, colleagues, co-workers, neighbors and strangers who supported hilldog and be all fucking smug and laugh in their motherfucking faces and then tell them with all the seriousness in the world that they fell for her lies, that they didn't listen to you when you warned them, that they believe the corrupt media and make them realize how easily it is to be brain washed if you only think and go about life with feelings instead of logic.

Tell them that next time you say something, they must take it in their heart as the word of god and never, ever, ever dismiss anything you say ever again without careful consideration. Make them understand that you confronted this issue with logic and didn't let your feelings nor this atmosphere of political correctness get in your way. Don't forget to feel fucking smug and feel proud and manly and ready, because you deserve to be ready, because you made the right choice! When everybody else was so cocksure that she deserved to be the first woman president, you were the one who made the choice NOT to elect a pedophile, a corrupt liar and a traitor, into office.

beautiful

Woah, that's about $250 wasted on a new tire because he didn't like the other political candidate.

madworldnews.com/lefty-run-over-trump-sign/

archive.is/wFbQg

So they're typical nerds, is that what you're saying?

DESPERATE
I mean, look at this shit:
They couldn't be more desperate if they were literally sucking cock in exchange for votes.

muhsoggyknees REEE
retarded writers user

I saw that yesterday & compiled it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA!!!!

I can verify shitposting accounts.
No, I'm not the CIA

madonna already said she'd blow anyone who'd change their vote to the cunt.

Doing dumbass shit like that I can see coming from teenagers, but these dipshits look like grandparents ffs.
Liberalism stunts brain development it seems.

Chekd

Let me guess…

LMFAO - decrepit post-menopausal (((Berkeley))) extreme feminist cat-lady…of course she is. And Time trots her out like she's the voice of every day Americans.

Getting desperate is an understatement. Dark times await the judenpress and their friends in academia, and they can feel it.

pic related is from an article on her website about
>muh rapey implications of The Donald standing behind Shrillary at the 2nd debate. archive.is/7dwCS

Nothing more pathetic than an old lady who thinks she's important but doesn't have grandchildren to keep her busy.

Impressive. They shall be given positions of authority in New Liberia.

Whats the tl;dr on Red Letter Media? Are they cucks or based? Never watched them.

cucked, but it can be bearable if you're into movies. here is the rundown on the individuals.

There was some thread, I'm guessing on Holla Forums, where someone claiming to know Mike years ago who said he was racist. Anons started the 3rd Reich nickname to give him the Zyklon Ben treatment. If you can tolerate leftys and like movies, it's worth a watch imo.

That's actually pretty genius.

They live in the leftist shithole milwaulkee and don't like Trumpas as well

That would be 2 tires, as he popped both the front and the rear tire.

Obligatory.

(((Lakoff)))

Yeah. I'm sure the cats are jewish too.

cuck.

ayyy

That nazi just got rekt. Now he'll have to turn those signs upright.

Ironically the rainbow-haired faggot has a better opinion about Star Wars 7 than them.

Shouldn't the sign be visibly crushed if it was actually run over like the tire mark in the grass indicates?

Time belongs in the garbage, plain and simple. Don't even open the first page.

This is great as it means they're out of ideas. Double down on failed shit and at this point means, it's OVER!!! for them.

Time? heh. Is OP my dead grandfather? No, he's just a guy following them for lolz. They have nothing left. No following, no credibility.

I came

Cue Sarkeesian

Don't even bother arguing with these immature brats. They are bad eggs.

GG was part of this, gender baiting was Shillary's original plan against beta cuck Jeb. They were going to have a coronation and just gender-based Korean-style if any opposition appeared.

Then Alpha Trump showed up.

Gender-shame, not gender-based.

This. GG never ended.

Don't send them your >>>/pedowood322/ whatever you do.

She was married to George Lakoff?!

Anons, he was the Dilbert Man of his day for liberals.

archive.is/2U3iO

At the height of my shitposting in 2015 I think I went through about 20 accounts. Gave up when shadowbanning started, no sense wasting energy.

You can see tire marks along the grass where the signs are.

Did not read the end of your comment but would add that third sign looks slightly bent.

2 kids came to my door trick or treating tonight, one had on an orange jumpsuit and hillary mask. the other a suit and trump mask. beautifully uncucked future soldiers of the rwds.

If the candy bars you gave them weren’t YUGE, you did them a disservice.

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure if I'm buying it. The nails would have stuck in the tire and it would have probably mutilated the sign or at the very least, it would have moved the sign more than it did. I'm convinced the sign would have either moved or it would have ended up getting the sign caught in their wheel well.
It would have worked, but I think this pic is just staged for internet fame.

The bar is set so low now even Satan can't limbo for Hillary anymore.

3 kids with shitty mismatched costumes. I had a zombie Michael Myers and some weird hockey mask/werewolf combo. Pretty sad, but they got most of my candy.

Not necessarily. The candy today is all made in Mexico with Chinese (((milk powder))) and Polyglycerol poly(((ricin))))oleate instead of cocoa butter

(checked)
It is from Letters from Iwo Jima

dubs confirm the end of pedowood

You need to draw a distinction between pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is perfectly normal and healthy (attraction to females ages 15-19) and that happens to be where the age of consent is for most Western countries and US states.

In fact it is healthier and more adaptive for a man to be attracted to a 15-19 year old for marriage/long term relationship than a 35-40 year old. The 15-19 year old would give you 5+ children. The 35-40 year old 1.

But nonetheless every man should know the age of consent laws in his jurisdiction and abide by them.

Top Kek. I can't wait for Nov8 salt.

I swear if Trump finally closes out Bush, Clintons, Hollywood, the "Press," and the Democratic Party in general, I will be fucking so happy.

He will have blitzkrieg'ed the entire power structure.

You have to keep in mind they are importing niggers and general retards for a reason.

Logic does not work on them, only name calling.

Gamergate was the greatest thing to happen to Holla Forums

It mobilized thousands of autists who became unwillingly political and overly aware of propaganda they saw on the chanology tier clusterfuck it was but just because things died down didn't mean the fell silent, since their eyes were opened up just big enough to thirst for more.

Seeing parallels in this election and gamergate I believe gives us an edge in memetic warfare

You can't deny the physical aspect. Feminists feel it keenly, while normalfaggots act like it's not there. We know it's there, and it's right for a woman to feel uncomfortable speaking to a group or vying for leadership. There is absolutely an undercurrent of violence in presidential debates, and if one of the candidates is a girl, the fight would be pretty one sided. Trump is still, massive, clenched: enormous power and hate held in check. These feminine antennae are sensing that Hil is on thin ice.

The board the spikes where in was anchored to the ground - you can see two huge ass nails if you looks closely. As for the signs it actually depends on the speed. The faster they go the less likely it would be for them to actually mangle the signs instead of just bend them.

No survivors.

There are some pozzed gaming forums that I plan to salt mine if/when Trump wins. I don't care if my old accounts get b&, so I'm going to rub their mishandling of GG in their faces as much as possible.

she was sucking even before this
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=356296

I told a coworker about bill and the lolita express and he responded "you don't think trump has fucked any kids?"
In his defense, he just assumes anyone running for office is equally corrupt, thats that, and ignores the rest

agreed

shit tier proprietary format tbh

i have not heard of this Samantha cunt until last month or so, a really unfunny twat

Im surprised they didnt resurrect John Stewart since he is the only one who can push that kool aid

I'm tempted to vote Hillary so war with Russia will begin.

what? I don't think I've seen anyone make any of those arguments about hillary being "too ambitious" or any of that other shit

i get they are liars but it always makes me mad

It's been pointed out already, but we really have come full circle back to Gamergate. Assange was so right about it all going to the top.

Oh it will be an "attack" on her.
And by the sounds of it - an attack on TIME too.

US military wouldn't stand a chance under Hillary "let's put gurlz in military positions" Clinton.
None of them have any battle training.

So the only thing that will happen is soldier mutiny. Any military anons need to cause a movement.

Good Fucking God Holla Forums, the DNC and TIME has literally turned into fucking TUMBLR.

GOOD FUCKING GOD

I can't even believe how quickly and thoroughly her entire platform is burning to the ground. It's beyond our wildest dreams and expectations.

Like seriously if she still manages to win it's just going to make people question if the USA really is so U after all… one thing could lead to another. Would be funny watching the cucks slowly crawl to the worthwhile states when they get tired of being murdered.

More likely: They let Clinton win, then impeach her and have Candy Kaine as their puppet.

Electoral fraud is their last resort, but if Trump contests and we find out it's a rigged election and Kaine has no legitimacy, then we could have civil strife at minimum.

they're on tilt so bad I would literally rule out nothing. Trump probably has the highest assassination risk of any president ever.

PLAY THE SEXIST CARD DAMNIT! WE HAVE TO STOP TRUMP!

SHAME VOTERS AND CONCERNED CITIZENS ABOUT CORRUPTION BY CALLING THEM BIGOTS TO SHAME THEM INTO SILENCE AND SUBMISSION, THAT WILL TOTALLY WORK!

This is good. We need more of this, specifically because it completely neuters the "ist and phobic" cards. Racist has begun to weaken and is rapidly losing meaning, sexist is lower down the pole than racist so has much less impact, doubly so after all the equality women have.

I want to know how these people are going to react to being flayed alive and piked after their deceitful pleas become fully ignored.

How true. They have played all their cards so hard, and so many times that it doesn't work anymore. When everyone is sexist, racist, and homophobic; no one is.

They have done more to mainline many of our pov than we have.

What's a TL;DR about the current stuff? I'm a bit out of the loop. The FBI reopened the investigation but have already ran into trouble because of Obama or whatever, slowing them down. Clinton is leaked to Weiner who had the lolita express and all that stuff with his black book, right?

god wtf is going on here

I lost it at the end, when the cunt on the left started artificially smiling at the camera.

Body'sies.

most women are going to vote for trump and there's nothing these basic bitches can do about it. They are bullies. An outspoken talkative woman who doesn't accept alternate opinions from other women, that's what a female bully looks like. Women aren't dumb and they're exactly as capable of being redpilled as men. They are just bullied. Female bullies don't even try to go after men. They go for the soft target.

I don't think they are tough enough to live on the meme streets.

THAT FROG.

Now this is how you meme.

Underrated post.

RWDS SOON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Oh man, that song is my space jam. Saved.

This is an absolutely pathetic and transparent attempt to play the vagina card.

Watch women fall for it by the millions.

If he's smart, he'll understand he learned a valuable life-lesson at a reasonable price.

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is going on in this pic? If that smug woman isn't his commanding officer, she should either be sucking his dick or making him food.

Funny, I had a dream last night that was just a liberal salt flow at Trump. Nothing cohesive, just liberals fucking pissed off at Trump, and Trump being smug.

Hopefully it's our collective conscience coalescing to bring the brightest future known to man.

you guys are ignorant fools.

"the battle" has been going on since the 1920's, and has a name:
Cultural Marxism.

They dodged McCarthy, and started pushing.
They pushed for nigger rights.
they pushed feminism.
They pushed for mass immigration, flooding the streets with shitskins from every violent and failed corner of the world.
They pushed it in movies.
They pushed it on TV.
And finally, they pushed it into your precious vidja games.

and only then, when there was no place left to escape too, did the angry white nerd start fighting back.

We are fighting communism. A form of Communism that is attacking our culture and civilization, and has been doing so for decades.

Thanks.

The desperation is deep, bitch done lost her mind. Hillary is grasping at straws as the panic sets in with a Trump victory and jail for her and a lot of her friends.

this surprises you?

Hey, if it's good enough for Jeb Bush, who am I to complain?

It is like a BSOD given human form. I kept expecting smoke to start pouring out of her ears but it looks like someone got her rebooted.

Aren't you goys tired of winning yet?

;^(

I love how neofags have hated Assange for 2 years now.

This was always her plan. Being vagina was her only qualification for office. She just got distracted by Trump's antics, and her own scandals.

Underrated post. I for one was brought here during gg.

Shes been shilling for the queen of shills non-stop for the past few months.

I have a strange feeling that all of these movies she has suddenly starred in(past year) has something to do with that.

I laughed for a whole minute.

Praise Kek!

You can clearly see two big bolts on the sides of the board, keeping it from moving.

The legs of the sign were in the ground. A car moving forward wouldn't lift a sign out of the ground, it would bend the legs at a 90 degree angle, which you can see in the picture.

The picture is legit.

source: Time Magazine, property of Time Warner, a top financial contributor to the Clinton campaign. #9:

opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019

And it sounds like a Salon.com article

Are people this stupid?

This election opened pandoras box. That is all.

Damn Ben!

wot m8?

Top kek.

Based Rollo.

Nigg did nothing wrong

large part of the republican party must be purged as well. Remember, they joyfully passed omnibus

naw, you were right the first time.
Whole lotta missing people reports in the future!

I remember when that shit got called cromnibus

who made that dumb shit, only the first one applies as 'degenerate art' what the fuck
these are exactly the cuckservatives that must go.
(third is basically just a rainbow coloured one of these mirrored)

Oh, don't attack this poor woman!

they are desperate!

wew

Trump is the first counter offensive, faggot.

Something happened with CTR. In the last few days, posts on /r/the_donald haven't been downvoted even remotely as hard. It's like the bots were shut off.

Read through the White Helmets TIME issue. TIME is 99% propaganda now. I say 99% because there was one guy who said something that wasn't total shit.

CTR, I'll pay you 0.25 shekels for teh whole set.

Just post a/c detail pl0x

Any idea what the music for this is?

Someone is salty af

Was that part of your plan?

fucking wew

Tumblr is the hellhole that breathed life into the "privilege" concept. I remember because I was trying to get in shape and there were /fit/ raids on "thin privilege" blogs, and it was definitely one of the big tumblr thing before "white privilege". That commenced the privilege Olympics.

If Trump wins he will
You can be smug to everyone forever and get a job building the wall.

Trump Fears the Vagina

CNN has to go.

what do you mean? elaborate? sorry for my ignorance.