I NEED HELP VOTING IN AZ, AND OTHER STATES THREAD

Hello Holla Forums I live in Arizona and I just received what I assumed to be a practice ballot in the mail. This is my first year voting and I need some help choosing the right people for my state and country. I think there should be a thread about choosing the correct people in each state, and I would love to hear your opinions about PROPOSITION 205 and PROPOSITION 206.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Here's what it looks like
(MAGA)

1/?

2/?

"Write in Pepe the frog" in all fields

3/?

4/?

5/5

google each fucking name you colossal retard.

you lack the mental capacity to be able to post here, return to 4chan immediately.

Kek, Might as well give the GOP another thing to worry about

Hmm, strange. I'm in the east valley and got my early voting ballot in last week, and already sent it off.

Vote yes on 205, no on 206.
205 will help to reduce crime, let law enforcement focus on more important things than weed, and prevent peoples' lives from being ruined for something as inconsequential as a plant. Plus, it will create MILLIONS of jobs in Arizona. Jobs that we need.

206 is some kike scheme to raise the minimum wage to further inflate the dollar and will damage the FUCK out of AZ's economy long-term. Vote no on that.

I'm not so sure on 205.

206 is definite no.

What don't you like about 205?

there aren't even that many working age folks there

weed gives you liberals.

They've already gone to WA, OR, and CO. I'm not overly worried about an innduation of libtards. Plus, when it is passed, it won't go into effect until 2018.

I'm in AZ. There's plenty of young folk who want jobs, and marijuana is an industry that's just starting to take off.

Why pay 15% tax when you can buy from Jimmy who got it from Jose for less?

There has to be a better way to do this, nobody is autistic enough to research everyone and everything. There needs to be an effort to meme the baddest goys into office nationwide.

That's what I do right now, except I buy good quality concentrates and herb from guys who do medical shit.
I'd much rather be able to purchase it legally, and have that money go towards education.

I honestly did do that with my ballot, though. I know that libtards are trying to get AZ to turn blue, so I searched every person running (provided they had info up) before casting my votes. It took me three fucking hours, but I honestly feel much better informed.

I used azvoterguide .com/
However, that site appears to be neocon funded, so take that into account when making your decisions.

More kids will be exposed to weed if the law passes and I don't think that is a good thing.

Please explain how you think this will occur. Kids were already buying/selling weed at my junior high school, and I'm from Gilbert. Whitebread as fuck.

Additionally, couldn't the same comparison be made with alcohol? Things like jello shots, flavored vodka, etc. have been demonized in the media for the exact same reasons. By that logic, we also shouldn't sell alcohol.
I'm not trying to give you a hard time; just sort of poking at your logic a bit.

(checked)
If it works like the dispensaries they will have different price tiers for weed. The cheapest shit at the dispensaries costs about the same as street price (even after tax) and is much higher quality. As an added bonus it is grown locally by white people and doesn't spend a week crossing the desert hidden in Juan's colon.

Depends on how it plays out; but i doubt it. If the street dealers can no longer compete on quality/price then the only source would be stores or smoke shops. Kids would have to rely on shady shop owners or people over 21 getting it for them.Making it about as accessible as booze or cigs are now (both were harder to get than weed when I was a kid).

The dispensaries I've been to have offered pretty competitive pricing. Although I'm buddies with my dude, I'd prefer to be able to just go to a store and get it like I go pick up a pack of booze.

Thank you so much for the information. I just want to make this country great again, and It would kill me if I picked the wrong people. That's why I created this thread in the first place. To help me and anyone else choose Holla Forums approved politicians.

Do you mind sharing what you put?

As far as I know, you don't have companies manufacturing candy and brownies right now. You don't see kids downing jello shots at school but you can bet kids will be eating marijuana infused candy and brownies at school.

I actually didn't put down which of the justices/etc I voted to retain/not retain. Sorry dude. I'd just say do a quick search on each one, look at the little letter as well as any major decisions they've ruled on, then vote. It will take a little while, but remember that we only do it once every four years. I think it's worth it to take the time.

I personally witnessed kids eating jello shots at my high school and junior high. Do you know how easy it is to hide it? Additionally, how would they get these candies and brownies? Through activity that's illegal, correct? Just like how adults buy alcohol for minors, or kids raid their folks' liquor cabinet, etc. There were plenty of kids at my schools who would do shit like put vodka into a water bottle, or mix drinks that they'd normally have in school anyhow, like vodka in powerade, etc. Kids already have access to it, fam. Just think of the lengths either you or your friends would to in order to sneak a substance. Kids are creative as fuck.

Realistically, you should look at the rates of youth consumption of marijuana in all states which have legalized on varying levels.
Look at the following factors:
And that's just the ones I can think of.

In regard to accessibility, it's not hard to get or just make edibles yourself. I know I made little firecrackers when I was in high school, lol

Use Ballotpedia for propositions, if you want to make Trump's deals even better I suggest you to vote republican across the board.

Prop 205 is just a racket by the state government to monopolize the weed industry and use the tax money they generate to throw at building bigger more ridiculous sports stadiums and arenas

Vote for anyone but that fucking snake McCain, write in someone, vote for Kirkpatrick, lolbertarian, whoever you want other than McCain. That fucker needs a bullet in the head and this is the closest we can get to that.

Gosar endorsed Trump back in July, so no worries there.

I'm sure you've seen the judges page. Save yourself the headache and just vote what's on the list attached. You'll never figure out what all these judges have done in the past so this is the best we have.

It's normalizing degeneracy. Gangs might be put out of work but it's ruining white adults, you can't put a statistic on that.

Well that's the world we live in at the moment, you aren't going to convince many to vote against it because it's degenerate. The best you can do is use legitimate arguments like the one I gave to push normies in the direction you want them to go in this environment

Vote no on 205, there is nothing in it that changes the way DUIs are issued, thus barely legalization. SaferAz had a better version, and will likely get enough signatures to be on the ballot in 2 years.

Vote no on 206, because fuck higher minimum wage.

Vote no on all judge retention.

Vote no on any school bond issuing.

Do whatever you want as long as you don't vote for that worthless piece of shit mccain.

The problem is that you could spend hours researching people but they might not win due to low visibility. We need a whitelist.