Brazile kicked off CNN for helping Hillary

Where were you when RT became the flag bearer of quick, accurate reporting?

rt.com/usa/364874-donna-brazile-clinton-wikileaks/

Won't archive because RT deserves our shekles. They've been the only ones reporting accurately on the refugee crisis, while other (((news outlets))) in Europe and USA were lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Ufq3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HA!
Now the noose tightens around Kaine's neck .

Her wish came true. God delivRARed

The wind changes direction, so "hey goy, I'm honest! See, I punish those that got caught helping the loser!"
The bitch should go out saying that she was ordered to help shillary.

archive.is/7Ufq3
archive.is/7Ufq3
archive.is/7Ufq3
archive.is/7Ufq3

There are other reasons beyond shekels that people archive, such as preventing shit from getting outright shoahed.

How the hell can you even be head of DNC while working for a major news network which nearly every day reports on your party (in a positive light)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

gaymergays need to quit obsessing over shekels and learn the other reasons to archive

cnn having a favorable spin on clinton was based on the merit of the candidate nothing else

tippity top kek
good news every morning

I doubt RT would shoah their own articles.
I find their style of reporting to be really smug but maybe that's just me. They're constantly the first ones to talk about Wikileaks Updates, they tell the truth about Assad and migrants.

Other than this, they call out Israel a lot and always do so looking like innocent journalists instead of antisemites. This meme of "le Rusian propaganda" needs to stop. If the west had listened to RT over the last 2 years, things would be so different.

We should check their site more often.

…pu…pull down the zipper…

What the fuck, being on CNN payroll while also being DNC chair wasn't conflict of interest enough? She should have been fired a while ago.
Oh right, CNN

CNN basically just confirmed the authenticity of the emails.
OH wait, let me guess, just a coincidence.

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm getting a salt/smug overload

Am I enjoying this too much?

That quote is such a lie and doesn't represent how Liberals do things at all. When they go low, Liberals go even lower.

Is that really from Ben?

Did ben animate that?
Thats pretty good.

I may need intervention for the huge salt dependency I'm developing. What a time.

Yeah, cernokike commissioned it iirc

is that from MAD magazine?

RT: Politely saying 'What the fuck America?!' since 2007.

So many happenings. You're gonna get tired of happenings, you're gonna come to me and say please, there's too many happenings, please stop, but I'll say nope it will keep happening.

Name of girl plox

The Official Press is a rotting corpse. We're past the point where amputation will save anything.

Stolen emails goy! Don't you know that automatically makes them fabricated?

Huma goes low while Hillary gets high

underrated post

I'd pay to watch Ben Garrison cartoons.

CNN firing her is incontrovertible proof she cheated.
More liberal heads should be exploding from cog dis

Fucking whore. Would gas with the rest.

Even leftists are turning on CNN. What a time to be alive.

sav'd

Fucking saved m80.

CNN IN LEAGUE WITH RUSSIA
#BoycottCNN NAO

Looks like a golden opportunity to fuel their paranoia, ruin CNN further, and to sow more demoralization.

Rt has been defacto news site for this site for…I don't know how long, since people began to wake up to reality in Syria. Every old fag has RT alerts on his phone.
the JEws tried to shud down their bank account in the UK, they are shutting it, sure same soon to come for RT in the US.

Probably at work. Or maybe sleeping.

Garrison adult swim show when?

double or single?

wrong thread

Your heart was in the right place user.

Top kek.

"Hitlery" triggered me though.

I just can't handle all this winning

How am I supposed to bear all this smugness?

the nigger just won't shut up

She is damage controlling hardcore after her butthole was torn in half.

You mad nigga head in the sand nigga.

Get a load of this