ARE YOU READY FOR THE 8TH? SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

ARE YOU READY FOR THE 8TH? SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE
Anyway, weren't the crusades the building block for Israel? Dont get me wrong, Id deus vult anyday against Islam but It sure looks like a pozzed occupation.
On that note, there is an alienation of Christianity/Catholicism on this board so in the chance of a huge RWDS IMPERIVM, what would mark the social order if not a religion? Are we supposed to be like le edgy atheist fedora man? Paganism? I know Kek wills it, but it still has to mature.

That OP makes me sound like a religious fag, Im not.

That first post makes you sound like CTR, which you are.

Nah dude, we NEED to stay atheist, there's no reason to deny ourselves cummies, or cheating on our partners, or being promiscious.

What are you, some kind of christfaggot?

We need white babies, and the best way to do this is to get laid, OP sounds like a faggot who can't get laid

One side of me wants to ask what you sliding,chaim but my memer side wants to post pic related

RAWR XD

Then fuck off.

lol kill yourself

Jesus fucking christ ,are those the metal kids today?

Hedonism, betraying your partner, sexual deviancy etc are all objectively bad. You don't need to be Christian to not behave like an animal.

checked

agreed

slide or not, fun meme thread

Cuckchan, or CTR d&c?
Either way fuck off we're full.

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON MEMES AND SHITPOSTING

They are mallcore faggots. Basically what Pedowood kikes tried to make of metal ever since the early 00s. You can thank nu-metal and emos. Most metal outside the mainstream is still far from that level of faggotry.

FREEDOM!!

What the shit, alright I get it. We dont want religion
so stop glorifying the crusades you cucks

Thats just being a nigger, leaving babies like a fly.
Like said, hedonism is animal behaviour, you have to go back

Speak for yourself virgin christfaggot, people need to esexually explore, and a women with more than one sexual partner isn't bad.

They make good mothers.

Go suck of jessus jewkike

People don't need to sexually explore. Stop promoting degeneracy just to make yourself feel better because the only women who will fuck you are whores who will fuck anyone.

stop shitposting faggot

Divorce rates increase dramatically when women have sexual partners before thier husband. There's nothing good about marrying a non virgin woman. There are no benefits whatsoever only increased divorce and infidelity rates.

That is literally cuckolding, nice shitpost though, Sam Hyde tier.

The crusades were caused by multiple factors.

First they were a response to the fact that muslims had been raiding and conquering on the peripheries of Europe for centuries.
Second they were a great way to get the European powers united behind a common goal and get them to stop fighting each other for five minutes
Third they were a fantastic UTTERLY FANTASTIC way for the Pope to dismantle or weaken potential political opponents who ruled said european nations
Fourth yes it goes on they were good for expanding the vaticans power into the middle east increasing its tithed income
And finally fifth they cemented the power of the vatican in european politics

As for being pozzed in regards to jews.
Jewish money lenders provided the majority of the financing for the crusades and were promptly shoah'd when the crusaders returned loaded with plunder and faced by grabbing jewish paws.
Didn't work out well for the hebrew menace

Israel happened literally centuries later. I'm not entirely sure how you link a war in the thirteenth century to something that happened as a result of the World Wars.

I honestly think that the Madagascar plan would take full effect if it wasnt for the crusades.

(((They))) are afraid. A landslide is coming, and even the MSM is acknowledging it.

2 weeks of food and water stocked along with enough ammo for all my AK mags several times over. I'll be bugging in while the desperate nignogs start cannibalizing one another when their EBT cards stop working and the grocery stores are looted.

#MAGA brothers, I will see you on the other side, Kek willing.

Please die.

Im not taking sides
but
care to debate this meme pic I found?

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Sluts make awful mothers. The more partners a woman has the more her capacity for interpersonal relationships diminishes, and if it wasn't your first day on the shilling shekels you'd have seen us post and discuss countless studies indicating this.

It's about right.
If you remove the "what really happened" and replace it with "Also this happened at the same time"

Yeah? Why?

Honestly, why do we allow this easy proxy baiting? (op is too autistic to change his proxy location often enough).
I really hope you aren't that autistic.

This D&C tactic is real. First Christianity vs. muh autism, then immediately
> be a good goy and accept

first they came for cuckchan, and i didn't say anything;
now (((they))) are here, and i want them reported!

Get the fuck out with this proxy changing shit, I just wanted to see your Nov 8th war face AND know why some anons like the crusades all the while bashing its religion.
kike on a stick is a sub saharan religion just like judaism Im not D&C
(shills and cucks still took over the thread)

Except no, Judaism already existed, Jews already wanted Palestine for themselves, and Jerusalem was quickly taken back by Saracens and didn't see European control again until Britain took it from the Ottomans after WWI. Jews only started moving back into the place after Britain told them to have at it, and it wasn't its own country til muh holohoax gave kikes the required sympathy points. The Crusades really didn't have a lasting effect on Palestine.

This is the week, user.
This is it.
Arrest, truth bombs, big reveals. This is it. The only thing that could ruin this would be… some sort of false flag. Aw fuck.
Incoming terrorist attack!
BRACE YOURSELVES!

But the Levant is north of the Sahara. Unless you're one of those afrocentrist folks.

Eeh, I was just wording what I saw on some videos, but now that I think about it geographically it is north, Im talking about climate here.
Aryans are best race because of cold winters, midnight sun and hot springs. Niggers have tropical, hothead and hallucination inducing deserts.

Gotcha

Nay, my child, do not succumb to talmudic trickery for we are blessed by thy holy glory of our Eternal Kek

THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK AND PEPE IS HIS MESSENGER

shameless self check
Thank you Kek

O-ok.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

My friends are so retarded this is how it would go

The only fucking silver lining to this is that we're Canadian so their retarded groupthink won't affect the votes

If Christians are willing to fight over Middle Eastern clay sand? I say they earned that land for themselves.

Russia and the Middle East Minus Persia - The Flames of Zoroaster must be restored will become Christendom while the rest of the world will have the Old Ways again.

Hey now user don't go saying kek is the only God

Your going to make ammit-chan feel left out

Kek isn't even a whole entity - his second half is Kauket(?) - and he's one of the Eight Souls of Thoth. The whole Ogdoad must be restored.

How do you have canadian friends, user? Ah! You've been going to cuteboys, haven't you?

I agree with you, tho I need to learn more about Persia and Zarathursa.
What are the Old Ways you speak of?

If a country historically followed Hellenism, they ought to re-establish their ties to it, Old Ways means ancestral IE Pre-Abrahamic faiths.

heil'd btw

There is no god but the GOD EMPEROR, and KEK is his memer (PBUH).

We must protect his holy name and the trinity of spirit of the GOD EMPEROR.

HAIL TRIUMPH, HAIL TRUMP.
HAIL HIS INFINITE DIVINITY.

Like paganism in northern european ancestry?

(I dont know why my ID changed)

Yee, but 'paganism' is another word for Old Ways, which entails different things for different people.

posted on another thread. (will post a .webm if someone can tell me how to make one 40 min long)

cant tell if you are a muzzie, jew, or useful idiot. but i don't think that it really matters.

wops wrong vid