seventyfivecharacters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms
pastebin.com/NLc9uqA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They smell

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

Because sharing info on the nigger is so anti-Holla Forums. Try harder kike.

Oh who gives a shit about winning muh dick contests. Donkeys have biggers dicks than me, i aint jealous.

He's right.
OP is a fag who doesn't know the rules.
This is an objectively shit thread when held to standard and against moderation.

1. Follow the Global Rule.

2. No spamming. Doing so will result in a ban.

3. Duplicate threads will be deleted. Check the Catalog.

4. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.

Yeah you're wrong.

sage

Ther normiest of the normalfag friendly redpill for anyone who loves dogs, especially women cue stupid CF joke.

youtube.com/channel/UCtEXelUM9Z3-fS1c4g-yZkQ
and
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms

Both are owned by the same German and his vet clinic in the gambia.

If the person you want to subtly make susceptible to anti nigger infos, and if they can stomach animal medical things, this will turn them to your side.

Just check the videos and the comments.
So many women and girls in there hating on the lazy and neglectful niggers there.

Granted, once every blue moon there will be a caring negro (and the latest videos have that), but the vast, vast majority is full of neglect and results of callous abuse.

Newfag, lurk more.

Interesting take on this.

Yeah expecting mods to enforce the rules they've not bothered to change is newfag. Kill yourself.

You seem to be completely in the dark about our paid moderation team.
You are somehow under the impression that the mods care about the meta of the board.
Wew sonny.

Indeed, and I consider the mangoworm extractions the best, in other words, the second channel.
The first is more hardcore, with things like slashed necks, fractured skulls, amputations and the like

The mangoworm ones are also kind of addicting, which makes for a good front for sharing.

Just throw Pastor Manning's videos at whoever you're going for.

top kek

hmm I wonder who could be behind this

(check)
Nice one, quite subtle.

my god, the day when lefty mods bumplock nigger threads on 8ch/pol/.

Get out, our exodus is long overdue.

A copy-paste quick debunking of the FALSE black dick myth, use it and SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

We have to KILL this false myth, which glorifies niggers, if you don't need to use this info right now, SAVE IT! It might be useful later, when a nigger/white will keep this false myth alive, and you'll need quick info to correct him:

pastebin.com/NLc9uqA0

Hey man, look at my post right above this one ^, it's a great info you can use:

You're against miscegenation, right? Big dicks is a pretty big plus for men, right?
This is why we need to kill this FALSE myth, you can look at my post right above this one ^, it's a great info you can use:

Are*
Sorry for the typo