20XX

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_word?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shia lebouf pls go

You're part of the problem, you probably have no discernible artistic talent anyway

MAKE ME

isn't remodernism just the same as modernism?

It's a revival of it which means it will literally never gain traction.

That is a nice way to put it but that debate should be left to historians.

Remodernism is a revival. metamodernism is the worst of postmodernism multiplied

There have been sucessful revivals in the arts before.

Explain

The metamodernist manifesto was just a word salad of buzzes and slang without irony

So you have no idea what your talking about. Glad we cleared that up.

a what?

I was going to ask if we're talking about the same things.
I was talking about the art movements.

Meta is Greek.
Modern is Latin.

Stop forcing your stupid terminology that doesn't even work.

Same, to an extent. Metamodernism and postmodernism do not only refer to art. However you simply said the metamodern manifesto is a word salad which tells me one of two things: you don't understand what it's talking about, or you don't actually know what metamodernism is. In either case, I encourage you to read Zavarzadeh instead. The metamodernist manifesto, if we're talking about the one written by Luke Turner, is not informative at all. It makes sense if you understand its premises, but even then the style is amateurish. Anyways, the movement is very new, so of course some pretentious art types are gonna grab hold of it because the name sounds cool. But whether or not you subscribe to it, a movement is forming in the wake of postmodernism that relies on pragmatic idealism, whatever you want to call it.

I'm not certain who that is, but I'm certain there is a place for them in gulags.

Ugh, I don't care much for that stuff outside of how it affects the arts so I'm going to pass.

*vomits*

i want to fuck that rabbit

we all do, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_word?wprov=sfla1

I don't.