Peter Thiel press conference

=(((Peter Thiel))) is holding a press conference at 11:00 AM EST to explain his endorsement of Trump

It might be a whole lot of nothing, but there may also be some gems. Could swing some opinions in the tech industry, and will likely generate fresh salt to be mined from the usual crowd of SJWs and butthurt skypes.

press.org/events/peter-thiel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Thiel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He should hint ever so slightly that he think white people exist, to salt the would even more.

Thiel's not a kike you fucking nigger.

Back to halfchan you fucking KIKE

Is this a new shill tactic, where gentiles like Thiel who support right wing causes are accused of being jews in order to D&C the whole thing?

I don't think Thiel is a jew, but I'm pretty sure he's a homo.

Hello, sweaty virgin loser who can never go have a drink or kiss a girl.

But God bless you.

Lmao, are you from reddit or are you a female ?

I'd be more critical of lolbertarianism than homosexuality, he keeps himself to himself on that score so not a subversive fuck.

Normie get out.

He may be a homo, but one of the most based personalities in SV. He was the mastermind behind the gawker takedown. He is the baddest goy in california and the tech community if there was ever one. You shouldn't have added ((()))

He's a honorary kike, just like Donald Judas Trump.

You're not fitting in. Are we being raided or did the URL get posted somewhere? I've been seeing a lot of extreme newfag cancer around the last 2 days.

Thank you for Collecting the Rectum

God bless you, CTR
May one day you kiss a girl.

Highly unlikely.

True, they'll probably strung up before that can happen. What a shame.

Hey CTR, want to know about the first time I kissed a girl? I was 14, and she was very pretty. I kissed her in an empty room during morning assembly at my middle school.

Probably some fags from freech.

Thiel is actually pretty good. Zero to One was a great book.

TL;DR ? Why is it a great book?

Bumpo

Some salty mother fuckers itt this morning.

Many pages

He's not a Jew you fucking faggot.

He's not a kike, and he already spoke at the RNC.

>>>/cuckshed/

Better thread here:

stream where?

live now

Don't be a faggot next time, OP

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

He's killing this imo.

Literally nwo?

Yes, he's dropping truthbombs in a very digestible way right now.

We need more of this detached analysis for Trump supporters to get the Independents, lolbergs and anti-cons to run side by side with Dons energy.

Incredible speech

This is going to blow so many cuck brains. Very peruasive, true, and focusing on the most important issues.

Is this guy going to win any converts?

Bound to, MAGA approach is not for everyone

The bit about "normal countries" was incredibly persuasive. That part is going to hit normies very hard.

Oi Vey shut it down!

Where did you get that hrod? Should be a knifecat image.

fuck off.

Trump should not have these low energy guys around him in the administration,they are bound to get bullied by these sanfran tech assholes.

Oi Vey need a mashup of those memes - nosecat.

He was closeted gay until gawker revealed it, which is why he destroyed them.

That was good.

You forgot the part where he was in Saudi Arabia of all places when they revealed it.

lmao so many butthurt Holla Forumsnicians and homos ITT with (1) posts.

I thought it was average or somewhat fine. 17,000 live viewers, defending certain Trump's unfavorable positions (economy, 'temperance', immigration) but escaping to muh libertarian perspective and using the 'look at western Europe and emulate' card. He defended his stance on Gawker and that they are different from other journalists, but he was against adding more to libel laws. We need libel laws on media so they can't lie, so he's wrong.
Overall it was meh. He was nervous in the beginning and wasted some of his opportunities of facts with "uh"'s.

his audience is the press themselves. he's trying to shame them. imo the speech did a good job of that.

Keep in mind Peter Thiel funded tlon which is the company that creates urbit. Which is Curtis Yarvin aka Mencius Moldbugs invention. Moldbug is the father of Neoreaction and is incredibly based (apart from the JQ…but he's Jewish so give him a break).

Given urbit isn't that well known, especially when Thiel funded it, it has to be assumed Thiel knows and has read about Moldbug and therefore knows about nrx and likely posts on or at least reads Holla Forums

This is the second "high profile" person to basically be a confirmed Moldbug fan. The first being Nassim Taleb.

I missed the beginning. My take is, what's not to like? On several levels. He wasn't presented as a villain, was given the opportunity to state his support without being sneered at or shouted down. He did so, and calmly and reasonably, which may go some way towards allaying the msm induced apprehension that many have. A calm, reasonably articulate success story from America's modern side, and he supports Trump. That's a good picture.

I agree, you are right that Thiel presented himself as likable and understandable, I also missed most of his beginning speech so my analysis was simply on his answers to the questioner on the left, sorry, kind of forgot to mention that. I'm sure his speech would have been an eye opener to some.

Speech is really good, but question-answer is poor.

If there was ever a ctr raid, this is it. This talk was not meant for chan autists. It was meant to the silicon valley niggerkikes with heads up their asses. He actually was quite prolific and efficient in passing the message across about Trump's policies and why people(real people and not internet autists and le aryans) support him. Everyone CTR shill calling him a low energy faggot must've had a cactus in their ass because this was one of the better speeches/conference made by someone not trump.

I'm glad it was posted. OP is always a fag.

I know people in Silicon Valley to send this to.

I did the same. It is bound to cause massive butthurt.

user, stop using google and skype bullshit, it's niggers and kikes.
IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU DO IT HERE, BECAUSE THE SITE IS BLOCKED BY GOOGLE AND WILL NOT SHOW UP ON RESULTS!
Use it on cuckchan or some other site, but here it's pointless.

Its not like cali is gonna turn red because of this move.

Love that summary.

After the way the "press" fucking killed the oculus guy there are a lot of people in tech thinking about switching sides

Oculus guy cucked out and went for Johnson cause he's a naive.

oculus guy tried to do some shady shit with funneling money from the_donald, using milo somehow, and the_donald's users called them out on their shit and they ran off with their tail between their legs

I can promise you that this is not only true, but not nearly true enough. All of you beautiful motherfuckers just need to wait a few weeks, you cannot possible comprehend what is coming down the pike. It will be glorious.

I think it's a brilliant speech, again, make this go viral and sticky ffs.

Just in case anons don't know Thiels massive data company that's basically an intelligence agency that knows almost everything that the US intelligence community does did a free audit of the Clinton Foundation over a decade ago. Trump has known all their dirty fucking secrets all along and won this race before he announced that he was running.

Of course only now the Establishment is realizing just how hard Thiel fucked them over and 2 weeks ago Lynch sued Palantir for racial discrimination against Asians.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Thiel
The last name Thiel is a North German and Dutch Name.

Thiel is a pure Germanic born in Germany.

It's good to see him standing up for himself.

Go back to cuckchan. Hope that mod banned your ass.

Agreed. It's #2 Trending on Youtube rn with 320k views. Thiel just swayed hundreds of thousands of voters tbh.

I just learned this yesterday from based palantier bro on cuckchan. Was it in the "news"? It is a huge tell.

Just goes to show you what all that diversi-TAY bullshit is really designed to do. Good thing Thiel has been able to protect himself by climbing into a man's rectum.

His initial speech was a very good redpill to normalfags and democraps, about how Clintons and Bushes has fucked them in the ass badly, while showing that Trump is the only viable option for a real change. And pointed out how people have be living with colored lens since boomer generation.
This alone could be edited and get viral, since it helps with short for small attention spans.

I'm thinking about taking a break from Holla Forums after Trump wins next week. The userbase here is autism on fucking steroids. You nitpick over the stupidest, inconsequential shit while your house burns to the ground.

Thiel is based. Quit hating on the dude. He is an ally

Never trust rich faggot lad, he is not our friend or ally. Our interests only align in us wanting Trump as president.

Israel is Truly the Country of the Future, May 17, 2009
There is an incredible gap between Israel's reality and its potential, says Peter Thiel, Co-Founder of PayPal and President of Clarium Capital Management. Thiel, a guest of the Adelson Institute for Strategic studies, participated in Richard Perle's briefing at the Adelson Institute. People talk about China, India and Brazil as emerging market countries, says Thiel, while Israel is underrated. All it takes is a short visit in order to appreciate the incredible talent, intensity and drive of the Israelis.

"I believe that Israel is a truly extraordinary place."
"… an incredible potential…"

"Just visiting here [in Israel] for a few days one is always struck by the incredible talent and intensity and drive of the people."

"I think that if Israel is able to resolve some of these issues, that surround it over the next few years, it will probably be the best place in the world."

"I believe the future is not in cheap labour or cheap capital or in real estate. I believe the future is in technology and in that sense perhaps Israel is truly the country of the future."

> The Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies at the Shalem Center in Jerusalem is a 100 % Zionist institution.

"The Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies at the Shalem Center in Jerusalem is an academic and research institute founded by its chairman, Natan Sharansky, in 2007. The Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies develops, articulates and builds support for the strategic principles needed to address the challenges currently facing Israel and the West. Israel, as the only democracy in this region surrounded by totalitarian governments, is on the cutting edge of the challenges and dangers confronting Western civilization everywhere.
As part of this overall effort, the Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies seeks to explore how the advancement of freedom, democracy, and human rights can be marshaled as an effective measure to secure and strengthen international stability and security. The Adelson Institute for Strategic Studies also seeks to examine international law in light of the new forms of asymmetric warfare and terror; the establishment of credible deterrence against guerilla and terror organizations and the states that sponsor them; the appropriate response to weapons of mass destruction; and the strengthening of Israel's relations with its strategic allies."

He is a degenerate faggot though.

I guess I am at at least happy that such an influential guy, especially in his industry, is onboard with Trump though.