Societal Feminization

There is a general trend of feminization present in modern societies, particularly in the West. This is not unprecedented, as civilized societies generally become effeminate at higher population densities relative to their precivilized tribal ancestors. The scale of the society seems associated as well. For example, Africans are arguably the least civilized and the most masculine (primitively and instinctually) while Asians are arguably the most civilized (in this context, not as a matter of quality but of scale) and the most effeminate. The advent of Confucian values may have influenced the feminization, and domestication, of the Chinese and other East Asians, allowing for larger economies of scale as millions of docile workers live in proximity. Likewise, dietary influences like rice and soybeans are feminizing and common in the east.

We've seen a more deliberate and less natural trend forcibly pushed in the west. There is a clear attempt to feminize the male population, probably in an attempt to increase submissiveness and groupthink. "Toxic masculinity" is in fact healthy and natural for men, but "problematic" because unlike women, men are inclined to be independent thinkers and to violently rebel against oppression (whereas women groupthink and violently oppress those weaker than them, such as children, but are cowards).

1.) What physical factors are increasing feminization?

2.) What social/pscyhological factors are increasing feminization?

3.) How can we directly combat this in an "information war?"

TRUMP WILL WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161007184221/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/12/30/these-fish-started-life-as-boys-now-scientists-arent-sure-what-sex-they-are/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As an aside, Europe was not very feminized as population density increased, because the excess population sought "living space" elsewhere, driving colonial expansion. The only two options for an expanding population seem to be feminization and localization or masculinization and expansion.

I believe affluence is a large factor.
Good times make weak men
weak men make bad times
bad times make men tough
tough men make good times

and the circle continues. We are weak because our affluence made us weak.

Life is too comfortable and easy today. There's no need for rugged masculinity when most people are sitting in offices doing spreadsheets and watching TV when they get home. No need to hunt for food, just pick it up in the supermarket. No wars and conflict no need to fight.

Then there's all the xenoestrogens in the food messing with hormones, testosterone production. The entire system is feminising.

Can you expound on this please?

This is because of Foreign silent warfare on the Core American White population by (((them))) to
1. Defeat America from within.

2. Decrease White men and women by birthrate at the expense of other civilizations.

op is a faggot and a cuck

RELEVANT
E
L
E
V
A
N
T

drill a well

Women demand security. Men will provide security in exchange for reproductive access. Whites are so good at providing both, that they create western civilization. It reaches such heights of safety, security and prosperity that women are 100% insulated from the harsh realities of the real world. Women then take this for granted and think it is so easy to maintain that they could do it. Eventually they believe they must do. Following that they believe they can do it better. Once exposed to reality they shrink back in horror.

These fish started life as boys. Now scientists aren’t sure what sex they are

web.archive.org/web/20161007184221/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/12/30/these-fish-started-life-as-boys-now-scientists-arent-sure-what-sex-they-are/

Buy distilled water.

Another thing that also might be worth looking into in addition to societal feminization is societal infantilization or the prolonging of childhood into the adult years.

We can blame the economy all we want but there is a huge societal push to keep men (and women I guess) teetered on the tit. At first it's the mother and then it's the state.

Look at some trends
Be a good boy and go to college. Higher ed is just like high school just a ton more fun!
Remember these old cartoons goy? Pics related, it's Toy Story themed shoes in men's sizes. And Power Ranger themed clothes in adult sizes.
Don't you want to see that new comic book movie, look we added some adult themes. Video games aren't just for children anymore. Lol who reads non-fiction? You can get a perfectly good history lesson from this Captain America WW2 movie.

There a ton more examples these are just the most obvious ones.

Also want to add another example ones that completely ties into 90% of what Holla Forums speaks out against:
Young men and women are told they are "too young" to "settle down" until after this or that. Well after this or that you are in your fucking 30's.

sparkling water comes in glass bottles (usually)

Just like in pic related. Well said.

Reverse osmosis water, add in trace minerals

cheap, tasty, healthy

You can fuck right off with blaming beer and other things that have been around for hundreds+ years and are not consumed more now than they were in the past. Also the soy thing has been challenged a lot and the clickbait phrasing of the "source" doesn't inspire confidence.

god dammit at least I have beer

I think the two YUGE things any goy can do to alter their life is cut out soy products all the way. This one is a pain in the ass sometimes scouring through everything at the store and when you go out, but I've been doing this.
When you drink, only drink ale with no hops or high grade liquor.
Should I just get some Super Male Vitality?

the "niggers and muslims are masculine" meme needs to die already
if anything they are the least masculine/most feminine, owing to their higher circulating estrogen and its side-effects of insecurity and malicious behavior

if anything the west is too masculine, where masculine traits of fairness and restraint have bound us like slaves. Insecurity is the weapon we need to prove that we are a part of this world and deserve its respect.

Yeah, and hops were originally being added by monks specificially for their libido-decreasing properties later in the timeline of beer consumption.
Also, the soy thing most definitely is not bullshit, my mother had an endocrine cancer and had to avoid several foods at all costs, one of them being all soy products on account of the phytoestrogens. There was a very visible effect when she broke that rule.

Men don't act like subhumans. Also

>>>/reddit/

Read your post, listen to how retarded you sound then ask yourself that again.

what are you talking about? The joke I made about Super Male Vitality?

General weakness and lack of exercise, or obsession over alpha characters and masculine persons.

Asocial behavior in general. A lack of critical thinking and gullibility.

Popularization of morality and virtue with an emphasis on good deeds and helping others. Holding more non-degenerate parties and events in neighborhoods. Shaming the degenerates for their lack of self-respect. Including more physical training for highschoolers. And the most important of all..
MANDATORY MILITARY TRAINING FOR ALL MEN OVER 18 & UNDER 35

Waaayyy more. And that's the top priority. If you let them sit on their ass 5+ days a week until military then it's going to be hell for them and they're going to already have or soon get injuries to use as excuses to never move again.

You have to force young men to build their nervous system and muscles on a daily basis or they'll grow up lazy and deformed and then it's too late. I was an active kid. Our sedentary mainstream lifestyle starts in school. P.E. needs to be EVERY DAY. It should be so much the athletic kids would be excused from it because it would interfere with their training schedules too much. That right there says it all, imo. How is it possible that the athletic kids like sports at school if their private training is serious and school sports are serious as well? It can't. At least one of the two has to be a waste of time or there would be a conflict between them. Sore football players shouldn't be able to keep up in proper "physical education".

We need to kick most women out of the workforce and strip them of their suffrage.

Clickbait it may be, but think about it:
It is dubious that barley has avoided the bullshit the agroindustry did with all crops, so what was good once isn't necessarily so today.

Also, mind that most beer is mass-produced factory shit, that doesn't even resembles the old stuff.

By paid PR "scientists".

OP asked for methods for an information war. I was thinking through the lines of it being a way to strengthen their loyalty to their country, family, religion/race and of course, gender. If they know that their country put them at a priority and made them strong, able men, they will feel strongly about themselves and their place in society.

I am 100% with you, but we can't go full throttle in the beginning. We should start slowly and steadily to make it a social norm. If we go all out, it will look suspicious, fucking teens will protest (wont attend or they'll take it to the streets). The military, if supervised properly, it should be superb. Count levels according to body type and diseases and train the shit out of the kids for at least a year the duration should also progresses e.g: first pack gets 6 months, second pack 8, third 1y, fourth 1y3m…etc.

My own vision of things is this: there hasn't been a good war in a while.

People now take peace for granted and think it's never going away. They think they'll never have another war and wouldn't even recognize one if they were facing it, otherwise everyone would be reacting to the current invasion of Europe, but no, they're not invaders, just peaceful people fleeing war.

As such, they don't prepare for war. They don't train to walk, run, swim and climb for days, they don't know how to fight, they don't practice using weapons, they don't eat food meant to give them strength, they don't get to meet other men with which they do all those things and form an unbreakable bond. Instead they live in comfy houses, no harm is ever done to them, they eat balanced diets with healthy foods (and no meat cause it's bad for you!), which mostly serves to balance their unhealthy lifestyle of essentially being a couch potato, they care about their appearance, they form loosely knitted groups based on social concepts only, and because their life is so comfortable they don't even think about having kids to provide for them when they're old and grow the ranks of the army. No wonder they become women, if they don't go to war anymore.

When military service ended in France, I died a little inside. I didn't even do mine at the time, but I nonetheless asked to do it and for 6 months I did voluntary service. Some of the best 6 months of my life. Because being ready for war is a necessity, nothing lasts forever, nothing is granted, and we need to be ready the day some take it from us.

And right now it's all changing in France. People become reservists in the army, they realize how important the army and police are, they slowly wake up and realize we're at war. I know people that used to be fags and now manly as fuck, ripped like motherfuckers and religiously going to the range every weekend. France is preparing for war, and it's been the greatest medication against the feminization of men.

The commodification of 'childhood' has created a cultural bubble for a generation. Their perception of "self" has became a static, isolated object of (self-)admiration, worthy only because of its consumption of status symbols. It no longer matures into anythig, because it was never meant to be a living, human being, just a tool for markets.

Well said, partly the reason why so many normies feel plastic, like NPCs with socially acceptable scripted lines, because greater forces work to undermine their sense of self to make them good goy consumers.

You two just put the strange detachment from other people I feel into words. Fuck that's bleak.

anyone from the FBI reading this

Could you please leak these emails? We need to see them. We can go through them much faster than you.

Original beer was made without hops. Hops was only added about 1000 years ago to mask shitty brewing. It's much easier to make beer that doesn't taste bad if you use hops. Beers before that were much sweeter.

I don't think 1-2 cans a week will make a big difference. Just don't drink too much. Or try hopless beer.

Beer that is brewed without hops has shorter shelf life, that's why it was added. Brew your own and research alternative plants and/or herbs that have bittering and antibacterial agents in it. Spruce for some is a good choice, but I'm not personally too fond of its taste.
t. Brewer

what emails, we don't even know whats going on anymore.

I always find it so sad and am not angry anymore about this. They blatantly want only the positives from one side. The western women are so corrupted its not sad or funny its next level beyond madness.

I've noticed the existence of a very much related cycle regarding parenting.

Ah, this might actually be the only way. But its one of those things that probably cannot be undone without a lot of trouble. My idea regards the fact that most women will be incredibly insulted if you tell them that they shouldn't be involved in politics. However, I am of the opinion that maybe politics shouldn't be held in such high regard in comparison to things like running a home. Women are arguably better at the latter than we are, while politics exist as a way for men to solve their petty squabbles. In other words, maybe convince women that they shouldn't want to get anywhere near politics. Idk, just brainstorming honestly.

If there are anons that still want to drink beer I suggest going after darker beer such as porters and stouts. They get most of the flavor from the malt and therefore use far less hops.

t.Brewer

This too. Stouts are so tasty.

Not only do they take it for granted, they are brainwashed into believing they are upholding it aswell and if they want to be good members of society, good women, they have to partake in and get out in the job-market like everyone else, because of "muh women's liberty".

Seriously, why the hell would anyone prefer to job, instead of staying home and taking care of what matters?