The Jew names itself

The Jew names itself.

archive.is/2ZZfY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

conspiracy yes, theory no.

We've rolled the boulder, gravity will do the test my fellow anons

This campaign has been glorious. More redpilling gets done every week than in the past 50 years combined.

These people are fucking retarded. How in the hell did they ever get this far?

fed? more like justified.

In this case it looks like Kirchick rolled the boulder onto himself.

Abuse of pathological altruism inherent in white folks.

Jews are fucking bug alien bastards.

Normies don't realize how much hatred they have for whites and how passive-aggressive, 'hushed-tones' they are about it. They are fucking evil and genocidal and push for open borders to have you and your family killed. They push propaganda in universities and the media to make people feed their 6-year old child hormones and cut their cock off.

We need to make the holocaust actually happen, equipped with 23andMe tech. We need to have nasally augmented journalists doing a Bataan Death March. We need to drop a dozen Tsar Bombas off the shore of Tel Aviv to destroy their nuclear submarines AND when the wind is blowing right, slowly skeletonize every ugly scheming jew in Israel.

We need to invent immortality, make jews immortal and then trap them inside a torture enhancement cube and shoot them out into space on a trajectory where they can never be intercepted by anything and put out of their misery, forever.

Centuries of nepotism and ingroup preference. Also, they are quite narrow minded, with few exceptions.

(((so disproportionate)))

This is what redpilled so many people. Look at how many (((coincidences))) there are in media. The overwhelming overrepresentation really speaks for itself.

Capped. That was poetic.

They just can't help themselves.
Each day we get closer to a final solution.
Everyone high-five!

You've read too much anime mate.

Eventually, something will intersect it and when it does, do you really want a race of infinite merchants running around?

I can't wait for (((them))) to pretend to be our friends again after Trump wins

Very fine line they're treading. Years of anti-nationalist propaganda, pro-Jews and Holhoax stuff has made most people very stone walled to these things. They could easily keep this wrapped up to most of the people, but out themselves.

My accounts got shoahed last week and I week as I was starting to see this. Only one account was full Holla Forums, where as the the other two were normalfag Trump supporters. None were very big, but they posted constantly about the lugenpresse, soros, (((globalists))) and (((bankers))). Especially on news articles and tweets I knew would get a lot of retweets and likes from Trump supporters. I always attached a stereotypical kike named perpetrator when space allowed. Then last week I started getting replies from other normalfag accounts talking about how all kikes are like this. soros isn't the only one with a dark heart, they all want to control and manipulate. Everything got shoahed real quick.

When I tried making new accounts, they'd all get suspended within minutes and need a phone number. Even when switching vpn servers and making nigger accounts. I was only successful when I turned my VPN off. (((Unacceptable))) hashtags are trending. Normalfags are are questioning the kike. The left is cracking down even harder with censorship.

I know it's been repeated often nowadays, but I fucking love Current Year +1.

Checked.
I believe that there is a point where global deception required an amount of effort The Kikes were not ever capable of amassing, even with all the wealth and politcal connections they manipulate. They should have realized when you play victim for centuries it makes you accostumed to being genuinely weak and pathetic.

And to think a bunch of shitposting, NEET, autistic, anime loving meme wizards are responsible.

It must be the will of Kek. A man who if anything leans judeophile runs for president and the jews oy vei themselves into getting up on the horn and declaring this race to be a showdown between jew and goy politics.

No wonder Kafka was able to write such a convincing story about a man who awoke to discover he was a giant disgusting roach. That was his reality.

I've slipped up and chuckled more than once when friends/family asked

I'm done posting from niggertech today. Fml

I'm not a totally Holla Forums-minded man, but as i see the reality without falling into biases, jews are almost totally in the path to defeat.
Hope you celebrate at the given time, but not yet. There are still some major hot spots to work on (i.e.: "major happenings").

Keep up the good work.

What a sad creature a Jew is. He knows his faults, but either cannot be brought to care in order to fix it, or revels in it until he is caught and then whines at his own misfortune.

The journey to full redpill for many, perhaps even most, isn't a quick and easy thing. I was an original newfag Holla Forumstard who unironically hated spics and mudslimes, but not niggers or kikes. Still memed all the racism because it was fun. When /n/ came around, it was a new place to meme racism. Then it was more fun to poke "stormfags" who saw the kike everywhere.

It didn't matter that I agreed with them up until the point of who was responsible. In my mind the shadow elite who controlled and manipulated the gov't, media, etc wasn't strictly one racial makeup. How could it be. And, it isn't, but there is a group that is overwhelmingly represented. Looking back I think it was the conditioning of MUH 6 MILLION that held me back. All the evidence was there.

I got out of almost all online social interaction for a long time. No social media, forums, or imageboards for years. I followed gaymergate a bit because I hated leftism and did vidya some. Until one day I happened to hear something about how cuck/pol/ was in an uproar. You couldn't say nigger anymore. So, I went to check it out and ended up at Holla Forums.

I still chuckled at the ZOG conspiracy, but decided to stick around. I lurked for about a year and during that year was when I completely broke the conditioning. There were coincidences. Too many coincidences. How come the heritage of nearly all the amorphous elite/globalists/etc came back jewish? While I think some evidence about the holohoax that Holla Forums holds dear is a bit flimsy, there were far to many questions and not enough credible evidence to answer them. I have too much trouble accepting things at face value and generally have figure them out for myself, even if I heard it dozens of times. I did too much of my own digging to ever turn back. It was then I finally swallowed a bitter red pill.

Bitter because I was so close for so many years. Even most of the evil I believed in during my edgy commie phase when I was 13-15 was explained by this redpill. I'd been a fool.

Nice last line.

I was raised in a fairly conservative, Christian, household, and although I spent some time at a private Christian college, many students and professors there are cucks in many ways.

It was thanks to GamerGate that I first saw media bias. Sure, I'd heard from my dad that (((Fox News))) was less biased than other news networks, but I didn't care at the time.

Earlier this year, around February I think, was when I really swallowed the red pill, and not long after I came around to supporting Trump as well.

Throw that bull into the china shop. Just fuck it all up.

I didn't coin it. I forget who did. It was appropriated by Holla Forums long ago. It's supposed to go
iirc

Yeah, but I prefer the Holla Forums version. Always have, really.

I understand that. A lot of the arguments people latch onto are some of the weakest. Here's one that I think is stronger:
The first picture is a heating and ventilation machine used to vaporize and circulate Zyklon B around a delousing chamber.
The second picture is how Zyklon B was supposedly used in homicidal gas chambers. Notice that there is no heater, and no circulation fan. Why did the germans forget this equipment?

Answer: Because the jews abhorred labor, they did not know how Zyklon B was actually used. They made up the gas chambers, but didn't know to include the heating/circulation machine in their stories. **Many jews don't even know that Zyklon B was distributed in pellet form, hence all the stories about gas being pumped in through showerheads.

pic related are zyklon b pellets. They must be vaporized to work.

What finally did it for me was the math behind it all. It didn't add up. I tugged that loose string and then just couldn't stop pulling.

That video gets me every time.

5 years of regime.
That's about 1826 days (with one leap year added one).

1826 days are 43,824 hours.
43,824 hours are 2,629,440 minutes.
6,000,000 have died in 2,629,440 minutes.
6,000,000 divided by 2,629,440 is 2.281.
Or about 2.3 jews per minute.

Since day one. 24 hours per day. 7 days a week, without pause.

And that's the lowball estimate, not like 12 million.

Sounds totally legit, goy!
Pay reparations forever!
They hammered a nail into my head in 1933.
Then they tied me to a board with razor chains.

It was real in my mind.
PAY ME!

This is very true. How can we plan for this? I imagine most normies won't notice it.

Btw, why exactly do some of (((them))) keep adding those ((()))? I mean I've been familiar with this meme for a quite time, but never heard the origin.

Hubris.

Some of them think outing themselves by using the ((()))) in their own handles counter the meme somehow.
But they only managed to make the general public even more conscious of how embedded (((they))) are in positions of power.

They tried to appropriate it.
The smarter ones realized after a week or two that they had only outed themselves. The others are too arrogant or dumb to realize this.

Thank you fellas!

And in the process the SPLC admitted they're a Jewish organization.

You dont have to be smart to lie, cheat, and backstab your way to the top.

kek

This. Only an insectoid race would find comfort in a hexagram as its symbol.

Reminder that now that a punctuation mark is “hate speech” there is no reason for us not to just go public with it. They will NEVER make the star of remphan itself into hate speech, so just wrap names in it.

✡George Soros✡

Unicode U+2721, for those with a shitty OS.

Nazis and jews, in the same boat. And both are trying to swing it into their direction. I wonder how this will go…

We need to rev up another campaign throughout the internet.

#WeRemember

Point is to remind Trump supporters that the opposition, which includes kikes, feminists, etc., shall not escape our wrath when they kicked us when we were down. When Trump wins, there should be organized campaigns calling for Megyn Kelly to quit, John Olliver to quit, etc. We clean up on the street level and let the Don drain the swamp.

We could even go further and have some RWDS patrol the streets at night with MAGA caps. pic related

(((Agents))) in the (((White house)))?
What else is new.

filename related

emoji version

They are literally Goa'ulds!

Let's just shoot the fuckers into the sun. They'll never be able to fight the massive gravity, and they'll be forced to live in a gaseous state for all of eternity. We would quite literally be gasing the kikes in one of the universe's largest natural ovens.

Jesus christ they're like Decepticons

I don't mean to get all kikey here, but firing that much mass into the sun would be retardedly expensive

Hitler confirms, they run from their cosmic jail in jewpiter norths pole.

It's more expensive than some bullets and rope I guess, but at least it would be cheaper than keeping them around.

Nepotism in hiring practics. It should be made a federal crime if a jew practices nepotism.

How many qualified white men have been left out in the cold to rot and starve because retarded cousin (((irving))) needs a cushy job? Would /r9k/ even exist without the JQ?

Cute Pepe

I just ran through some quick math. Unfortunately there was readily availible info on cost to send a kilogram to the sun that I could find. Quick and fast averaging put it at around $40 trillion to get all the kikes into a geo transitional orbit I suspect the cost of getting them to the sun may take it up at least an order of magnitude, but I'm not a rocketfag. That doesn't include all the infrastructure, new launch vehicle designs and testing, building the launch vehicles, personnel, etc needed for a undertaking as large as sending all the kieks into the sun.

I wasn't just shekel pinching. If we can seize all the money necessary from the kikes to fun it, I'm all for it. Would help create a lot of jobs too. Hell, just the US pissed away trillions in iraq over a the course of a decade. Maybe it isn't so far fetched if the science is there. I honestly just prefer shooting them and spending the money on White people though.

By enabling retardation, degeneracy, short sight. While, doing psyops to prevent questions and ridicule anyone that questioning, controlling information, subvert everything to their favor and doing heavy dis-info.
Thing is that (((they))) are crumbling over their own sense of superiority, since they have always being successful and untouchable, since almost nobody of such influence like Trump ever questioned or confirmed the existence of a Global Kabal and counting that the Internet would be massively used by the goyim to keep tabs over their lies.
Now even the average joe is catching on or starting to give a shit to NWO/PoZ type of "theory", instead of trying to live the "life" and consuming the next kike scam.
Kikes naming themselves after this huge wakening is the icing of the cake.

Oh, look, the term they came up with to cover their murder of Kennedy, now being used to cover their attempted murder of Trump's campaign.
(((Pure coincidence))).

Bioengineered nano guided virus.

Technology possible within 40 years. Jews absolutely must be exterminated this century, otherwise they will cripple humanity with their greed, both technologically and intellectually.

I have never been able to work out what is going on in the lower portion of that image.

Is he sneezing? Inhaling popcorn? Laughing so hard he's shaking popcorn out of the bag?

Remember goyim, spending time with your own family is a bad thing, He He He. Here smoke this hip new psychoactive drug instead, make all problems go up in smoke, smoke dabs, you know? He He He. Btw, ever considered getting some tattoos? (Tattoos on the face are very popular these days)

the jews are like the antispirals or the decepticons

And to think most normies wouldn't know that they are jewish if they hadn't adopted the coincidence detector.

The Jews fall from their own jewbris.

At this point I can laugh at this, because I know that if an actual holocaust were to happen nowadays we'll make sure none of them come out alive

They're scared, Holla Forums I just listened to a jew the table over at uni cafeteria kvetching for the better part of an hour about how Trump would lead the second Holocaust. I interrupted once when he started calling Trump supporters horrible names. He was trying to convince two Christian qts not to vote for Trump, trying all kinds of angles "Jews care about the real world MORE than he afterlife", a story about a Trump supporter with two figures of black men hanging from a tree, "my mom thinks this is like the 1830's", etc, and became increasingly frustrated when they clung to muh 'abortion is murder'. He was nearly in tears for the last ten minutes, and abruptly left, slamming his backpack hard on the floor on the way out.

It really now says 11 million. What the fuck? Have they no shame?

Never forget the 6 million! Yes, the nazis gassed 11 million jews. My grandfather was one of the 20 million jews killed, he was gassed 6 times when he was 8.

We must remember the 50 million jews killed in the holocaust.

It was always 11 million total and 6 million of that were kikes. You just never hear about the 5 million goyim as much. Hmmm, I wonder why that is?

That reminds me of the gas chamber in boot camp. They had a little hot plate thing with a fan blowing on it and a guy throwing pellets of tear gas onto it. One of the poor fuckers in formation right in front of the fan didn't have a good seal on his gas mask. I was in the second group so I got to watch it all happen through the window before it was my group's turn to go in.

It was hilarious.

And there goes the myth about the (((high verbal IQ))).

So he admits there is a massively disproportionate anti-America theme among Jews but pointing it out is a conspiracy theory?

GAS EMOJIS PURE TEXT NOW

It was 6 millions total, with 4.5 millions kikes.

What an amazing memory…especially because that should have immediately destroyed a 2-3 year old girl.

Well, if you account for inflation…

Puff I could do that without gas chambers

No one ever claimed that. We shouldn't use strawmans.

It's still right on wikipedia buddy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Bitch please It's been 11 million for 60 years
We only ever hear "muh six goririan" Because jews like taking all the credit for the holocaust

The holocaust is easy to disprove.
A human has 32 million teeth. 6 million * 32 is 192 million teeth.

In Cambodia teeth turn up through the soil after a heavy rain

well, that takes care of the "theory" part.

Your typo conjured a pretty horrifying image in my head.

Ive been warning yall. They arent nearly as stupid as they seem. Not all of them. Some of them are in fact selfaware and are in fact as alarmed by the amateur ish nature of the last few years as Nazis themselves.

I remember this guy from a few months ago

There are potentially TWO leap-years to account for in a 5 year period, goyim. The 6 gorillion is an unquestionable, historical fact that no mathematical analysis could possibly deflate.

NEVER FORGET

I remember someone else posting a story where a kike said that exact same thing. Which actually makes sense because for them the afterlife is literally eternity in Hell.

This nigger just shot out my sides from a grassy knoll in texas.

That speech of his to the republican jews was fucking great.

Actually looked that up. Standby OC inbound.

Their explanation for why no bodies were found is that "the nazis dug up the bodies and used hammers to smash the bones to dust".

Heil'd

the probability of varying demographics being statistically the same is extremely low: but not fixed.
our differences are buried for the sake of "multiculturalism".

the justification for withholding the truth is that people may have the inability to accept, understand, and forgive.
i wonder who is grateful for and deserves the truth.

I want to believe you're joking… But I know you are not.

I've heard claims in that vein myself, falling under the category of "Nazis destroyed all the evidence, now look at this evidence drawn from Nazi documentation with no meaningful avenue of verifying authenticity, that's totally Hitler's signature bro".

It is the same shit when they try to insult Germans like they do with Romans/Egyptians who kept records like they had OCD of every single thing they ever did but the kikes can't give actual proof of systematic genocide besides admission ticket clippings.

"theories" lol nope these are facts: nothing can be more scientific than antisemitism when it comes to social sciences;

@ForeignPolicyI; Correspondent @thedailybeast; Columnist @tabletmag. Auf Deutsch @faz_net. Author of THE END OF EUROPE.

and they brag about it #rage

Is this real life?

No it isn't. No historian claims 11 million were gassed. They claim 11 million is the total number killed, via all methods including gassings, deaths by the Einsatzgruppen, starvation, disease, etc.

See above.