AYY LMAO false flag if Trump wins?

>The document analyses a number of salvage scenarios and recommends one called FIRESIGN which is a false flag extraterrestrial invasion using advanced holographic technology.

bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/exopolitics_extraterrestrialfalseflag21.html

AYY LMAO
Do you think they are willing to go this far? An interesting point is that the movie "The Arrival" is coming out right around the election and it's about mysterious alien objects appearing at 12 different points on earth (which happen to be coincidentally near Earth leylines).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RYgyb
media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
archive.fo/xdKEQ
twitter.com/benensonj
archive.is/eojwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your link is dead, got an alternative source?

Alright an archive instead
archive.is/RYgyb

Found the original source.

Yeah, okay.

lol

Actually, I found the original PDF. Might be legit.

media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

Nice source faggot.

No.

What's wrong with it? All they do is archive esoteric articles from all over the web.

Slide thread.

If this is from the pdf that starts with polling numbers and ends with a recommendation to false flag an alien attack, we talked about that about a week ago. One of the pictures included in the pdf was faked, and the original source was known disinfo. Sorry OP, it may be happening but that document isn't a reason to think so.

Benenson Group's website CEO's profile. (((Joel Benenson))) was an advisor to Barack Obama….
archive.fo/xdKEQ

His twitter:
twitter.com/benensonj

So it's true, this group is working for HRC.

This document was proven false the very first thread it was pushed.

kikes being kikes, this is a slide thread, or the OP is dumb

Alright, let's hope they don't do stupid shit like it then.

The problem is that you can't do something that some number of people already know about.
That's the problem with the internet.
People can know instantly and dismiss it when it happens, redpilling the rest.

Sage for ayy slide thread.

The Benenson Group logo image looks blurry, but I've seen actual companies that have shitty logo images that they use in official documents. I don't think it's a reason enough to discredit the document.

The opposite would be the coincidence since random nutters can - and do - draw lines on maps and claim they're leylines covering the entire fucking globe.

Forgot to sage for bullshit thread.

Its made pretty good. The picture of the "Firesign" is taken from the Very Large Telescope though. So I doubt is legit in any way.
archive.is/eojwa

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

go back to your board.

AND this document is a hoax by 'Real True News'. Reported.

Yeah disregard this thread I suck cocks. Let it die.

Who the fuck browses /x/ anymore?

wouldn't be surprising tbh

fringe websites were talking about holographic aliums for at least 10 years

if they try to pull this off they will make /x/-tier theories more legitimate, like what is happening in worst korea right now

(checked)

>United Nations Anti exTraterrestrial COalition is formed to handle the threat

Deus Ex is going to be right again isn't? There are already rumors about Ban-ki Moon becoming the next president of worst korea.

It would never work the way the document states. Frighten religious people into instantly accepting a coughing fit presidency? Fucking delusional, the only that would do is cause them to be even more resolute supporting Trump since like it or not people still think of the republican as the "war" candidate and if you think there are literally ayys coming down blasting people no one is going to look at the bobblehead poo in the pants for leadership unless I am still severely underestimating how cucked people are and they wanted her to negotiate total surrender.

Is this a slide thread or is OP a fucking lunatic?

Maybe it's both :^)

ayy lmao