Why are they so perfect, bros?

Since the last thread triggered the Holla Forumstards so hard they had to x-post a link to it and call for backup. >>>Holla Forums13049459 to ruin it. This will be the second thread. Let's discuss these two ladies and their contributions to the world of media and especially their contributions to enraging the permavirgins of gaymergate and Holla Forums.

Reminder:

Well, at least they're better than the other waifufag whores.

What did they mean by this?

We need a kike to be our BO too then Holla Forums will finally love and accept us :^)

But we already have one as our BO.

Fuck. Zoe does look fuckable. She went from skinny unfuckable to fat unfuckable now she's taken her 3rd form and I'd fuck it.

If he is then at least he isn't a attention whore who posts his fat stupid kike face constantly. Doesn't interfere nearly as much either.

Which one of you was this?

Quick! Post things that trigger gamertards

I thought Holla Forums were just being ironic with all the BLACKEDposting but I guess you're all actual cucks

I hate them too, faggot. Which is why I'm not saging the thread.

Dargon BTFO.

Holla Forums is targeting us it is not the other way around.

She should lose some weight.

ass ravaged Holla Forumstards pls go

Leave us alone.

I'm surprised Holla Forums was trolled by a post this obvious. Nobody except cuckolds on reddit or youtube actually likes either of these two.

But not before half its useful members went to Holla Forums and helped shitpost in a president.

Holla Forums's main problem is one assmad lolberg who shitposts here obsessively because Holla Forums banned him.

Holla Forums is the most cancerous board.

Wrong Anita opened my eyes.

Holla Forums needs to get in tho, its the whole point of these threads imo

>>>/anita/

That needs to be a top 5 board.

ok, but what about Right Anita?

Lmao is she a womanlet?

Neither one of them shits in a bag. AT least, probably, not out of necessity, anyways.

Nothing makes me laugh more than triggering Holla Forumseddit

Beavis and Butthead

Can confirm.