FLY LANDS ON HILLARY'S HEAD AGAIN AT IOWA RALLY

FLY LANDS ON HILLARY'S HEAD AGAIN AT IOWA RALLY

archive.is/1C9vR

For the second time in less than a month, a giant fly landed on Hillary’s face while she was speaking at a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,20874,3.htm
thesun.co.uk/news/1599983/drone-the-size-of-an-insect-which-can-fly-through-open-windows-and-spy-on-terrorists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top kek

Makes sense. Flies are attracted to carrion.

A human would shoo it away and make a lighthearted comment. Hillary has to resist her natural urge to eat it.

I know people say its Satan or something, but memetically it would be a portent for Beelzebub.
Also the logical reason is because her pants really are full of shit, and she is also incontinent so her asshole is incontinent and is continually gaping letting her ass vapors soak the air.

Lord of the flies

Apparently she smells like rotting flesh which could draw them as well.

PRAISE KEK

Cancer patients have a certain smell to them, because the tumors inside them are in a sense rotting, dying clumps of cells.
It's a distinct smell. You can do a google search to see more of what I mean. Maybe she has some form of cancer.

Or maybe her breath just smells. She looks like she has had a lot of dental work done, who knows what kind of bacteria are hanging out in that nasty dune munching mouth

Also checked

beelzebump

I wonder if it's the same fly..

Wouldn't that be funny?

The God of Chaos has sent these flies to serve as a very simple, understandable symbol of Hillary's true nature. See Hillary can hide behind her speeches and secret service, but flies can land on just about anyone with ease.

That is because she is already dead, in all meanings of the word.

I missed the word 'again' when I read the title, thought this was another slide thread.

This whole election is too good to be true.

topkek
RIGHT WING FLY SQUADS

I stand by my theory that after the 9/11 collapse Lockheed-Martin or someone similar hollowed out the corpse and installed animatronics.

kek delivers again

PRAISE HIM

Queen of the flies

Spiritual decay and dedication to moloch. The Lord shows us the way.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I think it's the fly that Cell used in DBZ to collect data on all the fighters, maybe it's a sign that Hitler is collecting Data before he comes back.

Is she a rotting corpse? What the flying fuck is going on

I've heard for years that she literally smells like shit for some reason. No joke.

I'm pretty sure that was a beetle

some malik bantz

TBH I can't wait till the elections are over and this crap is off /Holla Forums

M-maybe that's why she wants a no fly zone!
Too bad s-she can't make one in her own face!
Hahaha, I hope I am not too late for this one

No seriously, what the fuck, another one?
Better believe in meme magic universes mister user, you're in one

She fucking stinks. That's a claim from a woman who had interacted with her in the past, at least.

Looks like she's decomposing in that picture.

You're almost 30 posts too late CTR

Foul smells are supposedly a sign of demonic possession, which would fit with the flies being attracted to her also.

It could just be chronic alcoholism. Drunks smell fucking awful.

cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,20874,3.htm
sounds like she's got cancer

You're going to make a thread for every fly that lands on that cunt's face?
A good thread died becouse of this one.

Wtf I'm with her now.

Is there a supernatural explanation for this?

Flies are attracted to putrefaction. They will lay eggs and the larvae will eat the rotting flesh.

She's an avatar of Beelzebub.

She looks a hell of a lot like Merkel there.

The stench of rot attracts flies.

I was sure Beelzebub uses his flies as a weapon and omen against his ENEMIES and not for covering his own disciples in them.
Which would mean even fucking Beelzebub is on our side now

Not only is Trump a time traveler, but he has the Seal of Solomon and is summoning demons to smite his foes. What a time to be alive.

Her master knows she grows weak. Meanwhile we get stronger.

Good post.

Underrated comment
Alternatively they're homing in on her permanently soiled diaper

Just kill yourself 4cuck cancer

Hmmm, fly-sized drone? Maybe its transmitting what she should say directly into her decayed brain?

Or she's just made out of shit.

fly sized drone that injects her with enough drugs to keep going through the rally

This is a good thread.

Would be surprised, but honestly not THAT surprised. I know they've been working on these types of things, at places like MIT I believe.

Some cultures believe that having a fly cross someone's path is indicative that sudden changes in the person's thoughts, emotions or life are coming.

It's because she smells like shit.

Ol Beelzebub knows his own kind.

Beelzebub the lord of flies has marked her as his own. Frogs eat flies.

Didnt mean to sage

It's because she is shit.

CORBIN MY MAN I HAVE NO FIRE

I need some heat man!!!

I never understand this argument. If it was at the absolute bottom of the catalog can it really be called a good thread?

I began reading that in full expectation for it to finish, "A time is coming, and I must warn you, though it's something that you may not understand: they can't be saved by just one man."

someone make pepe catch that fly with his long reaching tounge ! :D

NO FLY ZONE

pic related

(CHECKED)
Hueland fags will understand these

She's starting to decompose

lol dat bitch in jail yo

Beelzebub

God god user that is a horrible mental picture.

Good god

leld

My dad's buddy used to call his motherinlaw granny flyfuck because fly's always fucked on her back hump. In this case the flys seem to be attracted to some unnatural sent emanating from her brain.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE FLYS KNOW ASK THE FLYS! THEY KNOW WHATS REALLY IN THERE!

JUST

Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?

10/10 posting, this is how you fucking post

she needs to stop rolling around in dead pigs

thesun.co.uk/news/1599983/drone-the-size-of-an-insect-which-can-fly-through-open-windows-and-spy-on-terrorists/

I guess flys really are attracted to the smell of shit

Every time I see that glorious Bub I get the urge to play Symphony Of The Night.