She's on Her Way Down Boys

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fbi-obtains-warrant-newly-discovered-emails-clinton-probe-reid-accuses-n675411

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yD0nR
i.sli.mg/T5Zs63.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lrn2 archive. autist on this board are worried about the nsa spying on their clicks and it prevents things from being memory holed.

archive.is/yD0nR

thanks man, my fault.

Didnt weiner let the FBI poke around without a warrant?

Doesn't matter. The Fbi isnt allowed to officially investigate without a warrant. This means that even if they did find extremely incriminating evidence until hours ago this would have meant fuck all.

Official investigation meaning a hopeful outcome of indictment.

Possible pressure for her to step down has started. An user in Weinergate threads suggested switching targets to scorch Kaine with memes to preempt their plan B. I'm proposing #InsaneKaine as a hash along with the meme.

They could have argued inevitable discovery (poking around for CP on Weiner's computer would have inevitably led them to the Clinton emails) but they probably want to do this 100% by the book to avoid accusations of impropriety.

I doubt Kaine will win if Hillary's forced to step aside.

#KaineAintAble for the heavily-Christian states.

why bother, people don't even know who he is.

because ZOG can run things through one puppet as easily as another

If they start shilling for him, we'd have a head start by memeing him as a cuckold, retard, fag, insane, etc…

i.sli.mg/T5Zs63.png

sheeit no bully im tired

Isn't it too late to switch their nominee to Kaine? I mean it's not like all those Early Votes and Ballots will change to Kaine. It's Hillary or nothing at this point for Dems.

This, he managed to have rallies even more pathetic than Cunton and has none of her magic cards to justify a rigged win for libshits like MUH VAGINA MUH TURN MUH CAREER.
He's an absolute nobody, not even the die-hard libruls give a fuck about him, and if he (((won))) a vote over Trump absolutely EVERYONE would notice the smell

No?
He's a VP, you already voted for him.

Its Weinerghazi and potentially Cocktober Surprise if the inspection turns up anything.
Nobody knows what is inside the emails, anyone saying Hillary means they are making an ass guess, or as with Comey, already looked at them and destroyed their admissability as evidence by tampering. THis is why Comey has until midnight to explain to us how he gained clairvoyance.

Could have runs nothing here, Electronic docs are the same as paper currently, they needed a warrant to read them period.

But he's not President, nor running for President. And thousands of ballots won't change to accomodate him running for president.

Do you just not know what a vice president is?

All her votes go to him nigger.

You vote for the President and the Vice President both

This is why you don't vote early

bump

#TubalKaine

I feel like Clinton / the dems are raging at the FBI because they were so certain they were going to roll over and come to heel.

Now in the face of an internal coup the FBI has started to actually do their job and everyone in their sights is scared shitless. They will project and come up with every excuse in the book.

What a time to be alive.

Except Hillary was demanding a warrant and the emails to be released when it broke.
Comey has been squartting like a Russian Pajeet on the emails.
So no, that is just blatant projecting of your whims and desires.
Huma is the one who needs to be sweating, as she is going down on all the crimes she admitted to, and many new ones because she lied.
Hillary is apt to be coming off rosy as she structured everything to run through Huma, and thus leave Huma to personally choose to commit crimes or not.
Same reason you get a secretary, you can always blame them for anything that goes wrong, as they take the notes and do everything.

I should add, yes I am aware its unlikely much will come before the election due to the short window, which was entirely why Comey did this.
He had a month to let the emails clear everything, but went and made it just so
He tried to set himself up to be good for either administration, but only blew himself out of the water and showed only love for Trump, then promptly gets his jail time because he failed to be impartial with this and show love for Hillary.
Obama is now going to be enjoying his resignation Tommorow, and a new director will be online.

So let's focus on who is coming next and what their ties are. Something important.