Holla Forums Halloween

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS HALLOWEEN Holla Forums?

I just carved me a pumpkin to praise our lord Kek.

I'm going as a racist in order to bring awareness to both white privilege and cultural appropriation. Pic related.

Nothing, I don't partake in strange rituals unless they involve a frog on occasion

giving all the beaner offspring handfuls of the sugar jew so they get diabetes

taking xanax, going through Podesta emails. As much as I hate this site having been invaded by the mainstream, now the shit people find here can ooze out to where it works it's way up the chain, eventually to dailymail, and then MSM has to pick it up.

Have you sacrificed any tendies to Kek with the rest of >>>/fringe/ ?

indeed good user the beetus claims many a spic and nog, we should not discriminate but help them become one with the beetus. Equality for beetus.

Spoopy board games and liquor

What did I just watch…

Checked

are you going to display this symbol of hate on your property?

Masturbating alone in my room and hopeing no fucking greedy ass kids come to the door begging for candy. Maybe I'll get some shit candy to hand out, something they will hate and complain about. Candycorn or smarties. Or I could hand out carrots and pretend I'm being healthy, but really I just hate Halloween.

kek so true

We got bonafide (journalists) lurking. Cant even do a little raid or have some lulz without one of them doing a "hit piece" on the new terrible thing racist trolls are up to.

this user understands the spirit of the holiday

I'll be doing laundry, watching some Halloweenish movies that I haven't seen in ages like Edward Scissorhands, and washing my dakimakura cover.

The part where the gatekeeper tell you to come closer and then yells at you made me cry as a kid.

Procrastinating for shit that's overdue. I wish I could say I was tying, but just can't bring myself to give a shit about classes.

I appreciate the sentiment but we all know that means more tax dollars for kidney dialysis. One of the definite downsides of modernity is the weak no longer die and the strong are taxed to death.

Watching scary movies like vid related.

slave wagin

The wife carved me a pumpkin, no need to say, I think it's pretty fucking well done
I shoved a 60w light in it for photograph purposes

Oi, nothing wrong with candycorn and smarties. If you really wanna piss off the kids, give out baby ruths and paydays.

Nothing. Don't have much of a social life right now. Probably finishing up Resident Evil 4 and calling my new job to see if my drug test results came back. Might work on my car.

Holla Forums STREAM PLS
Holla Forums STREAM PLS
Holla Forums STREAM PLS
Holla Forums STREAM PLS

2nded

Working because I have a fucking life.
Kill me please Holloween is my favorite holliday and I haven't done anything in like 9 years

My mates and I are going to bring the clown craze to the next level.
Planning to make the local news, maybe even national.

I love Halloween, it's a great excuse to act like a retard.

Reminder this is a christian board, do not even ironically engage in satanic/pagan rituals

We're gonna keep our age-old traditions.
So have a great Samhain, son of Abraham.

Wew that's hella dank

This Halloween, I'm doing the same thing I do every Halloween.

Buying my November bus pass because it's the last day of October.

Aside from that, nothing much.

When I was little, I fucking loved candy corn and smarties. If you want to piss off the kids hand out shitty hard candies, or stale mini-bite sized trash-tier chocolate bars that have nothing else in them.

You know nothing about shitting on kid's hopes and dreams

I'm hoping no lights and shitty yard is enough to deter anyone from coming over.

devil's night was yesterday
did the niggers burn anything down in detroit again?

>not being christian who unironically engage pagan rituals and worship and praises KEK
wew to be honest lad.

Nothing, it's an american holiday, Europeans don't give two fucks about it. Degenerates just use it as an excuse to get drunk and get laid.

we are not Christ-cucks, faggot.

we are Nazi wizards worshipping a 4.000 year old Egyptian amphibian.

Checked.

Dubs confirm. This isn't a motherfucking game.

Watching a normal discussion thread get autosaged, probably by

Dress up with baby. Bringbhim to doctors appointment. Buy groceries for the week. Show off baby to old Co workers. Listen to spoopy music. Take lots of pictures.

My pepe the pumpkin was stolen by a pack of wild niggers, about 6-9 of them, right in front of me. I stood up to all of them and retrieved Pepe later. They took all the pumpkins around the block and put them behind the wheels of cars so when people would back out, they'd be flattened. They also started smashing pumpkins when I went after them all. I stood up, one defiant brave white man, while my neighbors cowarded in fear, and followed them all the way out of the block. Some white Eastern European woman not from my block with her dog also joined me, the dog was a huge dog and was acting to defend us both, barking menacingly at the niggers while the woman demanded to know what they did with the pumpkins. I saved a lot of pumpkins this night from destruction and struck fear into the hearts of shitskins. Finally my decades of training for race war has paid off; it is only a shame that they were such pussies that even with superior numbers they didn't try to fight me and just kept running away. One of them had the guts, at a distance, to shout some insult at me. I just stared him down and he shut the fuck up right away but not without his voice croaking. I was fully armed (*always am*) and ready to take them all on and could have easily destroyed them all even without using my fixedblade knife or handgun.

A blond-haired trick or treater also saw my pepe the pumpkin (before the niggers showed up) and got super excited, asked who made it, and asked me if he could hug me for making it, and gave me a hug. Him and his friends then all wanted to take pictures with it.

PRAISE KEK