"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender...

Anyone think it's possible Trump has been playing the long game and setting up this whole thing to be exposed? He's hinted at running for President for awhile and for someone as risk averse as Trump it would make sense he was gaining insurance and making dossiers at the very least. Maybe the Clintons eventually got the hint and threw the fake rape lawsuit out against him for just such a scenario? I mean we know he already predicted all of this and the NYPD, who he must be close with considering he's buds with Rudy, are the ones who stung Weiner.

I think Trump might like or used to like young girls, but hes not a rapist. I support the age of consent being 14 once we revert to a moral patriarchal society where people married after having sex so I can't blame him.

I will never stop being attracted to 16 year olds which is probably why I'll never leave the state of Nevada.

fucking shit tbh.

I'm not implying that, I'm implying Donald "Batman" Trump saw what was going on and has been working against them

Trump foresees.

Epstein victim Virginia Roberts was recruited by Madam Maxwell at Trump's Mar-A-Lago. Cohencidence? Get in here Robert Morrow.

TBH its really a tie between cake girl and masochist girl

Trump is regular man. He likes T&A. T&A is best when its fresh. Women are prettiest right after puberty, and their beauty decreases slowly until they hit the wall and become old and ugly. There's nothing creepy or pedo about it, he just demands the best women.

As someone that has worked in the hospitality industry, it probably was just a legit coincidence. You do your best to keep the weirdos out, but they don't usually walk up to the front desk and say, "I'm a degenerate pedo/drug dealer/murderer/fence/whore/whatever. I'd like to get a room."

Polite sage for doublepost.

smdh

What's so special about Nevada? They have to be 21 to gamble.

excellent choice my friend

Reported.

This shit is a blatant psyop.

This is now a adolf thread