HUMA ABEDINE COOPERATING WITH FBI

I did NOT see this one coming. Think she's trying to save her shitskin?

youngcons. com/hows-it-feel-hillary-cnn-just-announced-huma-has-decided-to-negotiate-with-fbi/

archive.is/un5FC

I'm not familiar with the site. Apologies if this has been proven to be a disinfo source.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xEyvk
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/792479315141070848
twitter.com/0xUID/status/792619464021909504
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell
fanfiction.net/s/662457/1/KneeDeep-in-the-Dead
nydailynews.com/new-york/mass-stabbing-west-side-article-1.1192419

cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13936
419eater.com/
cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html
archive.is/RUHSa
youtu.be/kwCyq06aatA?t=100
archive.is/KyxQ7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html
nypost.com/2016/04/14/nanny-who-fatally-stabbed-children-rejects-generous-plea-deal/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21738
archive.is/JemQz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this is true not surprised leftist have the mentality of rats.

Here's the original CNN article: archive.is/xEyvk

What? How is this surprising at all? Or did you actually think this stupid cunt was anything but a saudi spy meant to squeeze all the state secrets out of Cunton before throwing her under the bus?

I would figure a Saudi spy would be in it until their position is completely compromised. So for me, it's more like writing on the wall that the Saudis consider Hillary a lost cause and may have cut loose an asset that can't be useful again, which is now trying to save itself.

tl;dr might be indication that Hillary's "donors" have lost faith in her chances, an implicit admission of our victory from abroad

Would you ?

I am so ready

Would not.

In b4 this all ends up connected to the cult behind Worst Korea's current bullshit.

US officials had to at least know about it. The US intelligence agencies are all over the Korea's.

no

No. She looks like an anorexic donkey.

No. And race doesn't have much to do with it, though I would not fuck a sand nigger even if she was hot.
I would not. Where's the nigger that love Huma? He probably would, but he's probably MIDF or some shit. Not with a stolen dick, user.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/792479315141070848

Look at that awful makeup attempting to cover up her sandnigger features not even with a rented WEINER

Probably the same user that wants to muh dik Hillary.

read this
twitter.com/0xUID/status/792619464021909504

Shocker there. Now here's the question. What generous terms will the DOJ offer her? Maybe give her a few hours unattended with the laptop / devices / to sort out "personal" information? I have no faith in any of this until the first head rolls. Color me cynical because I am.

fucking repeat of the last one where no heads roll, at all, because they're all offered fucking immunity? AGAIN?

Would when she was younger

checked

and i guess she really is trying to save herself.

all semites are slime

maybe if she's lucky, she'll only get deported to a country where they'll execute her in the street for marrying a fucking kike.

Who the hell is Jack Posobiec? I want to believe but I've been burned by one too many random LARPers on twitter.

There's some serious anti-Clinton sentiment going on behind the scenes in the FBI though. Whether Comey is leading the charge or re-opening the investigation just to mollify angry employees isn't the point here. I have a feeling something catastrophic for the Clinton campaign will emerge in the upcoming week.

It better hurry up though. Early voting has opened in almost every state by now.

Trips says crucifixion or stoning. Can't argue with that.

First her black doctor lets her get pneumonia and then this
She chose her side

Checkkked

More proof that diversity is bad for society.

Huma Abedin and Anthony Weinar are small-time issues at the moment. If granting them immunity torpedos Clinton's campaign and Trump wins the election then literally nothing of value is lost.

I still don't buy that tweet though unless another source can corroborate it though.

Pure truth. All Semites turn in order to buy time for future jewing and/or kebabing.

Too much nose and she's got chimpanzee lips. Her skintone is too middle of the ground, too. Not pale enough, not rich enough to be Mediterranean. She looks ill.

Subtle facial features and very warm or very cool skintones are best on QTs.

Spoiler to not distract.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

At this point, I would let them walk if a guarantee was made that no Clinton or anyone associated with them or Wiener or Abedin ever runs for any political office ever again.
The Clintons and their crime family are so corrupt, that I would let them go free as long as they are deported to any other place in the world.

That's a funny way of saying "Day of the Rope," user.

Exile doesn't work. They'll just keep scheming.

face like a shovel, body like a cold wet rag

not even with Levi Sheckelberg's 25mm dick

I'd play along but only if it was deportation to one particular spot on the face of the earth.
Pic related.

within a day after its reopened she wants immunity, this might break before the election after all.

Is Huma a spy?

This in itself was something of a redpill for me. You no longer have to be royalty to undermine a nation. You just have to have money. Your options are to deprive them of everything they've ever owned, down to the penny, or to just kill them. There is no spanking hard enough to make them learn the error of their ways; they must be neutralized.

Considering we're dealing with traitors, I don't mind killing them.

Do you think Bill and Hillary ever actually had sex? Was there ever a time when they loved each other or was it just a sham marriage from the get go? Bill talked about how Hillary would become super irate if her ever touched her boobs, and I have a hard time seeing a human libido like Bill Clinton having any patience for a woman that straight up denies him like that.

DotR is ideal, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

I mean, we all want to see them killed in the worst way. I'd love to torture them for years and make it public to discourage any other degenerate politicians. I'm just telling you the lowest I'd settle for.

I don't think Chelsea was artificial.

I think it would be fair to say maybe for a year they were "married."

I was married for 5 years, so I think people get married because they love each other, but after that first year, it's really easy to say you don't give a fuck anymore. I think they started with good intentions and power and their careers got in the way. I think their marriage was real for probably 6 months tops.

to quote my dad
With that jaw and adam's apple are we even sure it's a she?

Looks like those corrupt pieces of shit are going down this time.

Yeah but I wouldn't make babby shitskins with her and I'd hang her for being a traitor afterwards.

I dunno man, I really do think we are on the same page here, I'm kinda warming up to your idea-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell

apparently she only was interested in sex when she was on coke

That shit looks like a venus flytrap, tbh fam.

You're right, but Bill is not her father.

her face is too big for her body. classic pussy eater

seconded. they will do anything to fuck over someone outside their in-group

These scum have dabbled in every type of degeneracy to the point where they can no longer have normal, sexual relationships. If they ever did have sex, it was probably before they were married when Bill raped her.

kek himself?

newfag die and go back to 4chan

Wew lad

What is tor

kys, newfag.

kill yourself newfag

The only thing torposters are good for is outing newfags.

Just toss them down a mineshaft in Centralia. Much cheaper than flying them abroad.

I'm going to test this hypothesis. It sounds… Interesting.

It's the new heaven.

I'd fuck the muzzie right out of her.

HIDF is here. We've been waiting for you, user.

I forgot all about Heaven.
Damn

Would kill you.

Kek this was my first thought, word for word, after see newfriend's post.

She has leverage, weiner will be the sacrifice. Everyone gets immunity and corruption spreads.

I'll get that fucking prick Heaven one day, constantly calling me a faggot and stuff and always shitposting

(1)
EVERY.TIME.

funny story about that, they thought if they lit the thing on fire, it would get rid of the natural gas builtup there by burning itself out quickly, instead it kept burning for over 40 years

i was actually just bullshitting there, who knows, maybe its true. the thing about semites was 100% true though from personal experience

Her weird fish lips make me totally flacid.

No. She's completely unattractive.

Looks like Huma pulled the rug (munch) out from under Hillary. Beautiful

This. I can't fuck a girl if her mouth is that huge. Every time I look at her face, I'm constantly reminded of how much bitching she's capable of.

she has an eating disorder or Satan is wearing her face as a plastic mask.

She looks like a gangly 14 year old who hasn't grown into her body yet.

You'd look like shit too if you had to eat out Hillary once a day.

Kek has smiled upon us all. Would you join me in thanks?
PRAISE KEK
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP

weeeeeew

Yes, but only with pics related

I'd imagine you'd have to lick Hillary's pussy more than once per day. I picture you just having to flick her gigantic bean for hours on end.

Huma looks like a skinwalker that took over a mudslime

Wrong, Kike. Wiener was first to the game and cooperated, that's why the FBI was ready with a warrent–because Wiener told them where to look and what they'll find.

I would tbh

I'm glad someone else was thinking this. She looks like a fucking snakeman stuffed in a human suit.

Her face can be decent with makeup and the right lighting (otherwise she kind of looks like an Arabic male terrorist, a definite turn-off) and I love her slender little body. If she were disease-free, I would.

She got shafted by Mr. Weiner and Hillary

Link please, I am interested in gook cult deep state

They didn't need the warrant, but they got it anyway?

I don't know why but now that you point out her mouth, it makes me think of Spore Spawn from Super Metroid.

Just to address the debate on whether fuckable or not.
Id fuck 100% but my standards are not the highest.

Yes, I love women with big mouths.

Would you take a chance on busting this bitch just to have her lawyers say you didn't follow proper procedure and she gets off on a technicality?

That fuck gave me nightmares when I was 7.

I think it was the combination of the deliberate movement pace that slowly transitioned into a frantic flailing along with the too-slow-for-comfort-but-still-imminently-impending audio track.

Why would you fuck Huma when this is out there waiting for a right-wing Alpha male?

Checked.
Search "South Korea" in any news aggregator. It's huge.

Unlike Rick Moranis' character from the movie, instead of blood, Hillary probably feeds Huma on a steady diet of cooze ooze. I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I made myself throw up in my own mouth a little.

Heh, we played that game around the same age. Nothing in Super Metroid scared me, but I did have horrible nightmares caused by deadhand from Ocarina of Time. My brother had to beat the first encounter in the well for me, I was just too scared after being grabbed by the hands.

Body like a giraffe
Face like a scarab
Make sure you don't trust
Hillary's Arab!

kek

I was always on the opposite side of Nintendo growing up (Atari 2600 > Genesis > Playstation > Playstation 2 ) so I didn't get the childhood-marring experience of Ocarina of Time. I got Megaman Legends instead. Water Dungeon is for pussies. Nino Island Ruins are where it's at.

Anecdote I've always found amusing/interesting: Nightmares about Mother Brain's final form are what taught me to consciously lucid dream. I just snapped mid-nightmare and decided "fuck this shit", and willed an orbital ion cannon strike on her, a feature of Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun which I'd been introduced to.

Hue.

I never got why that was called heaven

Speaking of Mother Brain, did you ever used to watch a show called "Captain N and the Game Masters?"

I remember on Saturday morning I heard Mother Brain clearly say "fuck" on the cartoon. First time I ever heard foul language in a cartoon on network TV. This was maybe 1991 or so.

not saying i wouldn't but im totally sick of sluts, not a big turn on unless youre immature

deadhand was terrifying, and coincidentally, looks a bit like huma too

I never watched it on the air, but I remember picking up a VHS of it as a kid in Blockbuster and laughing myself silly at the art.

She actually said "fuck"?

Yep. The exact phrase was "something's fucking up my reception."
My sister's jaw and my jaw both hit the floor. We had both heard foul language excessive, but we both knew somehow that wasn't part of the script.

because literal sages are heavenly or something I always assumed

I'm looking for it, and I can't help but notice that somebody named Tuxedo Mark has written a Captain N fanfiction with nearly that exact line, but it's Roll that delivers it.

fanfiction.net/s/662457/1/KneeDeep-in-the-Dead

Only if Hillary, Weiner, and Obama were watching

oh god yes

I jewgle'd it because it's been years and it was one of those weird things that you don't forget for some reason. I found the same thing, but didn't find the video in question.

iaintclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

Only in the mouth. Big mouths are made for sucking dicks.

She must realize Hillary is planning to switch her hairdryer with a 9mm pistol and is seeking protection.

Nah… she is probably sick of eating some old dyke's pussy and isn't looking forward to eating old prison dyke pussy.

dubs confirm. It's the only way to shut them up.

Bill has always been a rapist. But instead of cowering in fear of him, Hillary blackmailed him into a political career of her own.

Its just count Orlok

Honestly, I think she realizes that either she sings or she goes to jail and Wiener or maybe her mother/grandmother/even Hillary herself will end up taking care of her baby. I'm assuming she actually cares about the kid though.

Very strange. The JĂĽdenpresse (Haartez, Jpost, forward, yt) have nothing to say, but for conceding florida to Trump. It's vaguely anti-Trump but even Haartz and Forward seem not to choose sides. Which is unusual, because on a sunday usually a close reading of the JĂĽdenpresse can give you a look at Us politics for the week. I don't know what the Big Jews are thinking or doing.
The first big clue will be ow the Jews try to spin it on Morning Jew at 6am EST. I think the Jews have actually lost control. (yes, like Dr.Pierce, I absolutely believe the Jewish Media Bosses do collude, whether you want to call it collusion or Group Evolutionary Strategy).

yes, mudslime brotherhood.

(OK, granted the Jews will come out blazing on "Russian Hackers" and that Comey committed a crime, but they have cuckold Kaine saying a week ago on tape that Comey was a "fine lifelong public servant." the lemmings won't know that, but thinking people will. These are the times you will see jews close rank, your best news will come from Jewish sources for the next week).

Yea like the caretaker and her baby won't be killed off if she sings. Remember that NBC Lawyer that tried to sue the government for 40 trillion dollaroous? Remember how 4 hours later his nanny stabbed both his children)2&4) to death, then stuck the knife in her neck the way they teach in spec op schools?

I prefer decent women over sluts.
Besides, these images are probably taken by their boyfriends, who probably requested they do the Trump signaling to impress his online guy friends.

I'm sure that's some of it, but I have hundreds of Trump babes on my folder separated into many folders. I'm quite sure that at least half of them are doing it because they like attention and/or they like Trump/hate sand niggers.

*on my computer separated into many folders

Smart women would know sandniggers are teh worse thing for them, next to niggers.

Some niggers are sandniggers, like in Sudan.
Scary stuff.

Exactly. Since most of the ones I have are in bikinis or less, I assume they want Trump because they enjoy going to the beach and not having to wear wool blankets.
Smart women know that in exchange for their vagina president, they're going to be raped at the beach unless they cover every square inch of their bodies. Sure, most women want that pussy prez, but some know that they'd be giving up everything that first wave feminism gave them.
First wave feminism being the ability to wear skimpy bikinis. I think we're into 3rd wave feminism now, which basically says you need to have a hundred nigger babies and fuck everything that doesn't fuck you first.

This was made specially for you, user. Happy Hallowe'en!

premium lel

So she is a pajeet right?

does no one here have a thought on what the Jewish Media bosses are doing? How are the Jews going to spin it at 6am on the Morning Jew? It'll be the usual cuckoldry, but I imagine even they have to do a bit to save face.
If Trump got in and did clean house…it's like she was getting rid of the murder weapon, cleaning up, and accidentally shot herself driving home. Also, this weekend is big for Jews since they can have parties and avoid any coincidence with Christmas like a Vampire to a crucifix. Could this really be the end of this cycle of Jewish Media Bosses, like the fall of the USSR?

Uh oh… They're all fucked.

A pajeet?
No wonder she like Hillary.

user, what use is a twatter from a random person named morgan? Why post it? That's been a 4 day rumor, can't be discounted since Weiner is a degenerate of highest order, but not worth anything.

My reckoning is that Huma is a spy is the Narrative they may run with in order to have her go down as the fall guy in the case of an investigation.

She's been Hillarys top aide and advisor for years, she was assistant aide when Bill was in the White House.

The Congressional Oversight committee already brought up her alleged family links with the Muslim brotherhood years ago.

They all knew, the Saudi Spy will be a cover story if they run with it.

Rats make nice little pets. Liberals can't even match a rat.

Rats are used for medical experiments.
Liberals will soon be too.

Rats are also an important food source for many animals. Liberals are just toxic.

2spoopy, user.

Reminder that today is technically the last day for october surprises. Let's see what turns up

Gas her? Absolutely.

You couldn't be closer to the truth

that sinks her. she's been by her side for 20 years, she would know everything. On the husband too. There must be some FBI still left from 1990s and the time "Unlimited Access" was published.
If people want to post mindless shit, why even bother coming here? It just makes this place shit, doesn't make you more edgy. Even this site has been ruined by influx of middle-aged reddit tier types.

Lol the first Monday after this hit is Halloween.

Fire Monkey is best Monkey.

I already have.
6.5/10

These girls simply don't exist inside of colleges

It's catching on on Twitter. Maybe it's time I drop my DNC collectors cards of people who suicided. I think I was up to 30ish before I quit

Her last name is fucking Abeidin you stupid nigger.

College is the worst place to pick up sensible women that want a family. Women go to college so they can play out their fantasy of being an independent stronk wymyn that don't need no man.
Honestly, your best bet is to find a woman at a baptist church hear me out who can be pushed toward hating the kikes. This is pretty easy, since women are emotional and will follow suggestions of most any strong male figure. Slowly wean her off the kike on a stick while redpilling her in other areas and you'll have a decent woman.

Her parent are Indian.

Indians are just fancy Pakistanis.

He is 100% right on Baptist church girls.

I forsee only one possible outcome to all this :

Huma takes full responsibility for EVERYTHING - goes to jail etc.

In return, Hillary gives her a huge payoff and promises not to wipe her entire family out.

Happy Halloween goyim!

I tried to go back to church, not even looking for women or anything, but because I was in a bad spot spiritually and mentally in my life and needed the crutch.
I was pleased to find many 18-25 year old aryan cuties who wore long dresses and flirted very innocently. I was an usher and greeted and seated them all. Had I been in a secure place in my life and was ready for a relationship, I could have had quite a few. The thing is, most guys are afraid to flirt because they're religious or because their fathers are protective. But once you hook a baptist girl, she wants 50 kids and behind closed doors, they fuck like they're fresh out of jail. It's like being with one of those cute Mormon broads without all the drama and polygamy.

These people needed life insurance

Thank you merchant!
Trick or treat?

Are they even willing to have sex? I figured they would stick to the whole "no sex until marriage thing"

And what so I just walk in and sit down and try to make conversation with church girls sitting next to me in the isle?

I don't see how this could pan out

After a baptist service theres usually a bit of fellowship where people introduce themselves shake hands (a lot) and just kinda walk around and politely talk. Just be nice and of course you have to go several times to establish yourself. If youre new you will get special attention. In a good way

Damn she killed the cook too?

Not on the first date, but they're not going to make you wait until the honeymoon. You're going to have to prove that you're a decent guy.

Here's what you do… You find a church in your area and you make arrangements to go one sunday. You call first and usually they have a day or time for visitors. Mention that you'd like to volunteer. I was the usher, so I seated everyone and passed around the offering plate. They always need volunteers.

Through volunteering, women and guys are going to be saying hello every time they see you. Unless you're a total autist, you can use these opportunities to flirt and perhaps ask them out outside of church. If it doesn't work out or she's retarded, you can just play it off like you were being the nice churchy guy and you weren't into her like that.

If it is, proceed as planned, but expect to have to be on your best behavior for a long time until her parents are cool with you. Depending on how old fashioned they are and how southern you are, her parents may be talking marriage within a very short time. She may even be talking marriage within a short time, so proceed with caution.

aww shieeet, do you happen to have a link for it?

t. yuropoor

There's lots of links, here's one. I dunno the rest of the story.
nydailynews.com/new-york/mass-stabbing-west-side-article-1.1192419

He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com/another-clinton-associate-found-dead-bill-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4OdtV2El3

If we really do suspect that they're all out of options, shouldn't we be extra vigiant more than ever now?

They might rush ww3 before next week

Hillary and Huma regularly travelled to Saudi Arabia together for meetings. Probably organizing ISIL funding etc… Notice how ISIL started gaining major footholds after Hillary became State Head with Huma as aide? Huma is fluent in many middle eastern languages and was probably the go between for the Saudi Government and the US Government.

If Huma is called out as a Spy, then we know shes going to be the fall guy, because everyone knew what was happening.

Here you go

4 hours later after the lawsuit went into effect the nanny that took care of his children since they were babies decided to stab them to death and herself. I even recall the police saying there was foul play due to the way the knife wound on the nanny.

Checkd

650,000 emails - there's bound to be a few that include Bathhouse Obama and his transgender friend.

probably

I think you are right in that it was their original plan and why they released the pictures of the Arab crying. The fact that she wasn't already cut off officially tells me Clinton must be in deep.
fucking 35 years of these people if you go back to Arkansas time.

SHE WILL NEGOTIATE IMMUNITY THEN PLEAD THE 5th SAME AS THE REST

you heard it here first

look at clinton's posture here. This was staged by her photographer in prep for her taking the blame.

Her real daddy is Web Hubbell.

Well, they're not going to want to be fucking you as a degenerate living in sin. FFS, do you want a shitload of white babies or not?
Take it from me. I'm 36 and I'd much rather have married an aryan church girl than the filthy Armenian SJW college bitch that I'm divorced from.
Shit or get off the pot, user. We need more white babies. You're not gonna make them with the blue hairs at college.

Why even reopen the case then? Surely they could've just pressured the NYPD or whoever was looking through that shit to go away. It wouldn't have never gotten to Huma being interviewed

The way she looks I bet she's planning Huma's death.

How is the lawsuit linked to CNBC, just that they supposedly ran the story?

she reminds me of a young steven tyler.

Thanks, user. Everytime I see her, this is going to be playing in my head.

Sarkeesians Sister?

you can just look at some girl's faces and know, they have a gigantic mega clit.
she is 100% one such thumb clit. not like roast beef curtains, i mean one solid patty that just kinda sticks out at you from between her legs.

Wonder what the chef heard or saw that made them wack him off.

He even dresses like huma. That pointless overcoat

Huge clits are gross. Ideal clits are ones that you have to search for. They seem to be more sensitive since they're not sticking out like a hitchhiker's thumb 24/7.

I don't believe this is true because calling a folder full of really fucking incriminating shit that would render any democrat persona non grata something that suspicious is just too dumb to be real…. but this is Weiner boy.

oh man that was one fucked up read

i laughed
I cried
I died inside.

I really like the level of detail in this post, its so methodical and laid out, its how I like to operate

Would church girls really respond that receptively to me asking them to get lunch with me or something?
I'm so used to college girls at vcu being so bitchy or at least cold

Seems like a fantasy that I could actually have girls be like into me

Also its not a physical looks thing, its the cultural divide
Are church girls outside of cities immune to the culture or something?

Also ETA on sex? 7 dates? a month? I can work with those time tables

How short are we talking

The beauty of these corrupt cunts is they have no concept of loyalty. They will flee the sinking ship to save their own asses 100% of the time.

It's the saving grace of justice.

Their own black souls.

We are talking about a group of people who knew their email was compromised and what did they do? They changed their passwords, of course. But then they fucking EMAILED THEIR FUCKING PASSWORDS UNDER THE COMPROMISED ACCOUNTS.
Don't put anything past these fucking retards.
These people are fucking retarded, user. I wouldn't doubt it if Weiner had a folder named "Illegal Underage Girl Pics" on his laptop. This shit is so obvious to anyone who knows anything about computers, but we're talking about a bunch of liberal fucktards and grandmas. Even their IT guy, Combetta, had to ask reddit how to delete emails.

I looked at that the subject field of that email. They were sending the password for some random site where they had a password for their group. It was like "this site got hacked, here's our new group password"

The podesta hack came because he fell for a phishing scam, and I don't think he was even aware of it.

So, how long until she suicides herself with a nailgun seven times in the back of the neck?

Absolutely. Even if they weren't into you, they'd still have lunch with you.

You'd be looking at a month. Remember, she's not a slut, so you have to be a little patient. It's worth it, though because she's been holding back that lust because of Jesus and all.

Depends on the family, the church, the girl, etc… If all goes well, her father is going to wonder why you're not married within a relatively short time. Remember, you can't live together and fuck and not be married. That would be fornication. The church doesn't allow that. So if you want to live with her and fuck her, you have to be married unless you can convince her to leave the church. This will undoubtedly piss off her parents and everyone at church. Expect people to judge both of you if you ever go to church again.
Women at church are a million times easier to talk to than at college. Women dream of finding a nice guy at church. At college, they're just looking to be the biggest whores they can be so they can brag about it later.
In the long run, the church girl is going to make you happier. You can be assured that she's most likely not a degenerate whore who is going to piss on your wedding vows when Chad comes along. Not saying that it's going to be perfect, but your odds of finding someone that doesn't make you want to stab your eyes out with a dirty fork are much greater at church than at college.
If you're serious about finding someone and having those white babies, you can find it at a baptist church. Stay away from Evangelical churches.

Your terrible grammar pisses me off.

This is too retarded.

MY 90 YEAR OLD GRANDMA KNOWS THIS SHIT. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

The fact that she is still breathing is a miracle.

Point taken, but still… They're retarded. I wouldn't put anything past them. You can see how stupid they are by reading their emails.

He also asked if it was possible to modify the content of the e-mails (without leaving any traces) and if so, how to do it.

All on fucking reddit. Topkek

How do these fuckers own Jewicon Valley yet don't encrypt emails, VPN, Tor,even basic stuff even I do and I'm a random NEET. You'd really think the big Jews would have something better.

you listen to old Dr. Pierce, he always said that if the Jews lost control of the MSM, they were done. A few years after the internet becomes truly mainstream, Trump arrives. I think it's going to be a cross roads where the Jews literally have to Shud It Down or they lose it all.

I hope that phishing scam was actually one of those popups that say "CONGRULATUSHNZ U R 10 MILLIONS VISATORRR!" and he thought he was going to win a iphone 7.

Corruption i guess, you don't have to have any abilities at all when you can just buy your way in.

Go to bed, Huma.

I'd poo in her loo if you know what I mean ;-)

Definitely retarded. I don't even know how many security breaches happened at this point.

Here's some citations
cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/

And where the false info about emailing out new passwords came from
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13936

Even better if it was a "Prince of Nigeria needs you to transfer $40,000,000" emails. He could easily call the prince of Nigeria and talk to him, yet he fell for the dumbest scam in the history of scams.

Does anyone know of that site where they troll these "Prince of Nigeria" guys? They have a sort of contest where people string them along as possible for keks. It's pretty fucking funny.

I didn't know there was a site for that. I've been doing it a long time. As soon as you get their cell numbers, you call and text time at random times. They never block you, they just curse.
Done it for a long time, but just for my own amusement.

here it is apparently. "Change your password by clicking this random ass link". Probably entered in his old password.

Not that user but what do you mean by this.
Also i just turned 18 but would these baptist girls be willing to date someone younger than them or is that taboo.

So would dating her be like dating any other girl? Just hanging out and doing random activities together?

Also, again, I really need to know how long until they start pushing for marriage

Like a year? Half a year?
Dont tell me within a few months

Also why are baptist ones where its at

I've read a few of them, but each one reads like a novel. You basically play along until you get to the part where they want you to send them a Green Dot card or cash, then think of new and inventive excuses for not getting them the money.
Your dog dies, your kid dies, your mom dies, but you keep stringing them along. You're right, they never block you so after they stop calling you, you call them. Give them a fake number, whatever.
They always send you really horrible photoshops of people they claim they are.

Here it is… Have fun.
419eater.com/

(((They))) killed his kids for running the story about the lawsuit.

Service staff see everything and most people barely notice them.

Evangelicals love Jews. That would probably be a nightmare for the average Holla Forumsack.

Marriage with two years, probably.
Baptists are best because they don't give a shit about kikes. They see kikes as the killers of Jesus and they don't put up with transfags or fags. Plus they hate degeneracy as much as your average Holla Forumsack.

FALSE ALARM NIGGERS

cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html
archive.is/RUHSa
>Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that talks between the Department of Justice and Abedin's lawyers were underway. They are not.

WE'RE STILL WINNING SO DON'T WORRY

Yup..

Also, remember that they do not exist in a meritocracy.
Competence never factors into anything in these things, it's favors all the way down.

It's kinda sad how easily all of this could have been prevented with a single half-competent IT guy, but you just fucking know that all the hiring/contract decisions were just favors for someone's cousin's uncle..

Eurgh! Why?! Why did I read that whole damn thing?!

Here's some mental mouthwash for the rest of you guys

oh lol 2 years is fine

No, the nanny was seen slitting her own throat by the mother when the mother arrived.
The nanny survived her own suicide attempt however, and I'm sure they've questioned her thoroughly.
It's pretty much definite now that she did for some reason (mental snap?).

Also if your willing to avoid their feelings towards jews how do the different denominations vary
aren't they all basically the same?

If comey didn't play ball, the FBI agents would have arrested him for interfering with a federal investigation. Comey's letter was nothing more than a calculated move

How long until pic is relevant?

This is really damning,well thanks for uploading the pictures. Since they killed their kids and the nanny by proxy I assume the law suit report was supposed to discover some serious shit going on. I guess that panicked the kikes since the action happened about 4 hours later and reported the day after, not very subtle in their part.

amazing, CNN is suddenly not interested in politics this morning. fucking chrisitine romans got old and they moved her to 3am. She always seemed like a cunt.

hmmmm minty!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

THIS IS THE ONE THAT BEFALLEN THE LIBERCUCKS

MY SIDES AT THE STUPIDITY OF CUCKDESTA CLICKING THAT SHIT

Is there any reliable record they published it, not a screenshot?

How bad could this fuck up the chances for other Democrats to enter the white house?

They'll be under constant scrutiny about their connection to the clintons.
And since every dem has one they'll be fucked for a while.

Do Baptists care about muh refugees?

Feelings on Jews vary from denomination to denomination.
Much of the reason kikes have a stranglehold on this country can be directly pinned on "born again" and Evangelical Christians who see kikes as "the chosen."
Baptists do not see things that way, necessarily. Steven Anderson, for example, is a baptist.
Catholics used to dislike Jews until Pope Francis came along and ruined the church. Lutherans don't really like Jews and are like a lite version of Catholics. How Catholics used to be, rather. Now Catholics love faggots, trannies, Muslims, whatever. They love everything, which is pretty retarded.

Uncucked denominations of Christianity that are free from kike-loving are Baptist, Lutheran and non-denominational. The rest are a bunch of kike-lovers.

Remember, going to church isn't the same as being a member of a church. To be a member, it's a complicated process. You have to sit down with the pastor and you can't be fucking some broad and not be married. You can still go to church, but you wouldn't be a member. It gets complicated. Best bet is to find a baptist church near you and ask questions. They're really friendly and they want you to come to church and marry one of the fine young single ladies there. They honestly do.

No… Baptists are Holla Forums friendly, for the most part. They don't care about sand niggers or refugees. They want to help refugees… But they want the refugees to stay in middle east, not in their houses fucking their daughters. Catholics are the ones that love refugees. You can't just become a member of the catholic church anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about those faggots.

Can we use Hilary as a bludgeon to make sure no more dems make it to the white house.

That's just as bad as emailing your passwords through your hacked account. Even my mom hasn't fallen for that one.

Again I was asking not how they view jews but instead how they vary culturally from one another

Like are some easier to get along with or no

NO FUCKING IMMUNITY FOR THAT LESBIAN SAUDI SPY

Kek.

Also

Do they legit?
Like for real?

They want me to come in there and fuck their girls? (with muh marriage)

Because honestly I'm gunning for sex, and yeah it would be nice to have a girl I actually kinda like, but I cant really see myself with a girl long term if she is a christcuck

I'd have to break her out of it at somepoint or eventually move on

If no one will push for marriage within a years time under any circumstances then what does it matter if Im fucking one of the girls

And if it is a problem, cant we keep it under wraps?

I would give her immunity if it meant we could bring down Clinton, who I would give immunity to if it meant we could bring down Soros, who I would give immunity to if it meant I could bring down whoever is behind him.

Oh god, watching the MSM kvetch about their sure bet candidate going down in flames is priceless. Latest narrative is she's going to use the FBI probe to galvanize her campaign, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Catholics are very uptight. Their church services are very structured and the people tend to be fake as fuck. At this point, Catholocism is just a show, though some take it seriously and are very nice about it.
Evangelicals are some of the nicest, yet dumbest people you'll ever meet. Too trusting, really.
Lutherans are down to earth, easy to get along with.
Baptists are real people. They're nice, trusting and they'll welcome you right into their homes and make you dinner. I remember being a kid and we were at a Baptist service in Alabama and an old man walked in during the services and asked if he could rest for a minute. They stopped services, took him in the back, made him a sandwich and let him rest. Turned out he was homeless and the pastor bought him a new wardrobe and they found him a job. He stayed at the church until he had money to get his place. I mean, Baptists are pretty cool, as far as Christians go.
Most of the other denominations go as a social event and to gossip. People can be snotty as shit, but I've never seen that at a baptist church.

All that money and status thrown out the window to Skype with some jailbait. What a fool.

That's pretty much how it is. Just keep it a secret and nobody will care. Of course fornication goes on, but be decent about it.
Can't say if you'll ever get her away from being a christcuck, but hey… My dad never went to church. My mom just took us. You don't necessarily have to be a christcuck, just announce that you aren't going to church anymore.

Galvanizing can refer to dipping in molten tin. Dipping actual people in tin seems dangerous for the operator though.
youtu.be/kwCyq06aatA?t=100

NYT has been reduced to putting out listicles to explain away their corrupt candidate's problems.

archive.is/KyxQ7

Is this the lightning bolt that struck the Illuminati's messenger? You're telling me that a bunch of 400 lb hackers on tren, clen and test managed to save the free world while the media was obsessed with Nazi Frogs and pussy grabbing?

I went to a Lutheran private school for high school. The vetting process for teachers was fucked, I've had a falling out over politics because one of my english teachers decided to embrace white guilt. One of the girls PE teachers was a bull dyke. The drama teacher is as gay as the morning. Many many many teachers were young earth creationists and would play Kent Hovind videos. The daughter of one of the Lutheran pastors that started the school loved Jews. A lot of it was evangelical bullshit as well. Lutheran church is cucked.

Freeze that meme magic shit or anything remotely esoteric. You might be able to hide shit from her, but a lot of the older folk can practically smell it and will tell her to try and sway you back to the church. You have to be willing to hear the same teaching every week, to hear the same songs over and over again, to talk to and keep up with the community and many other responsibilities. It's not just walk up, "hey I'm user", and you're slaying virgin puss. This is a lot of work involved before daddy lets you get with his sweet baby girl. There's a metric SHITTON of cognitive dissonance involved with a lot of religious shit they do. Trust me, they'll use anything to justify their sins.

If you pump and dump, that will fuck with the girl hard. Like blue hair tumblrina hard. You just made another atheist SJW. The church wants a nice church going boy to sweep their little girls feet off and ride into the God provisioned sunset, make God provisioned babies and raise them to be good God fearing kids.

Game over then.

They will push for marriage hard, and it will be subtle. The girl herself wants marriage, because she knows she's weak and needs someone strong. The girl wants you for LIFE. This is nothing to fuck with here. You fuck up and that's another college going tumblrina slut.

Baptists promote miscegenation even more than movies and television.

From prosecution or from Killary?

Fucking idiot

But it DOES send a message to others.

Not at my church. In theory, yes, we're all equal in the eyes of Jesus and all that. But then again in northern Alabama, white women aren't generally seen with niggers anywhere, much less church.
Here in Michigan, I don't see any interracial couples. Nobody is encouraging or discouraging it. There's one white girl with a neck tattoo that comes to service and she has a little mocha mistake. Nobody talks to her, though. They don't alienate her, but they certainly don't go out of their way to talk to her, either.

the first clue to what the big kikes are thinking will be whatever the "spin" is that comes from Morning Jew today. I'd hate fuck the old MILF whose name escapes me, though normally I can't stand it, today is worth watching.

I don't know much about it, to be honest. Last I heard, they were like old-school catholics but I haven't really done my research. It's a private club and I'm not a part of it, so I just go by what I hear.

That's true, it adds to the cinematics. Just stand back when you do it.

Is that a young based James Woods?

What the fuck is with her bottom lip?

It looks like she is permanently curling her tongue over in front of her bottom row of teeth.

On one hand, good for the campaign.
On the other hand, represents everything that is wrong with modern femininity.

> "But I'm hawt… Why would I just take a picture to show my support when I can put up a picture of my ass with a thong pulled up into my rectum? Oh, that's too sleazy? How about if I wear just the thong, and a hat, and hold a gun - is that being conservative enough?"

Sad!

>Because I'd fuck her in the ass on TV

More like

sure

Why haven't I seen people bring this up more often?
It's almost as though non-baptist churches have some kind of campaign against them.

Come on dude.

If you're going that angle, more like

And the vast majority are in the vein of my initial commentary.

Any thread on Christianity is flooded with shills trying to pull D&C bullshit.

Best not to mention it here on Holla Forums. Baptists generally aren't too fond of Jews, Muslims, fags, or degenerates.
On the other hand, what Holla Forums hates about them is that all you have to do is accept Jesus and you're okay. They do not promote miscegenation but they won't disown you for it, either.
But what Holla Forums doesn't realize is that they are a community. Generally, if your community doesn't accept niggers, your church probably isn't too fond of them either. But it puts them in a tough spot since a good Christian doesn't hate race. But if you live in an area that hates niggers, your church is going to reflect that, too. If you live in a liberal shit hole, your church is going to be a liberal shit hole too.

yes

This is just going to be a repeat of what happened a few weeks back

she gets immunity, pleads the fifth on everything.

Do you really think the feds will fall for that again?

Add a clause.
If you plead the fifth you forfeit your immunity. Problem solved.

how the fuck do you get immunity and plea the fifth? I would think you get immunity if you talk, other wise whats the point?

I meant to post this WebM but both work.

Are catholics the weekend christian types?
Would evangelicals be easier to get along with than baptists or are baptists where it's at?

I would never pump and dump a girl, why would I go and do that when it would be my first ever girlfriend, no way

But in the very long term, marriage is basically out of the question for years, I'm talking 5+

But user's have said that they don't expect it within a years time, that means if I get with a girl in November I wont even start having to hear about it at all until towards the end of 2017

Like honestly I think infiltrating a church group would be majorly easy, all you have to do is pretend to be christian and they will eat it up

Just go "god is great" "praise jesus" "alpha and omega, the beginning and the end" "he will give unto thee that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely"

What I'm curious about, again, is what are the actual girls like

All I know is shit tier millenial college inner city bitch cunts

Are you sure these girls aren't like that?

Ah, this makes sense now.

Isn't most of that compatible with Holla Forums though? Especially the stuff about miscegenation, jews, muslims and fags.
If they aren't strict on miscegenation, that's my main strife.

Noted.

I'm a Southern Baptist and was raised one and if you don't think degeneracy has hit Baptists you don't know anything. Many Baptist women are outwardly conservative because that's all they know as a way of life but they'll do things like fornicate with niggers.

Go to one of their choir sessions and observe the girls in the front rows.

Front rows = dad has more power in the church = the most repressed and likely to rebel. These ones will be more down to earth, it's just the parents that you need to survive interacting with. I mean it, if you spill spaghetti and meme magic around the parents that girl will be gone so fast.

Is interacting with their parents any harder than interacting with college students?

Also for initial dates do I need to go through the parents or can I just ask her and stuff

Yes.

Yes.

What happened to this……
Christians should have been the protectors of western society not the tool used to further destroy it.

Fuck what

How could interacting with their parents be harder than interacting with college students

And what I can't just say to the girl when its just me or her if she wants to grab lunch some time?

The SBC leadership is thoroughly Satanic and they consort with Sodomites and put liberal ideology before the Word of God. We have people like Russell Moore running the Church.

Get out of here with your Freudian psychology nonsense.

You'll get the woman you deserve. If you're coming to church under false pretenses you'll get your counterpart.

They both have that monkey mouth weird semi semite skull shape.

Actually it is molten zinc not tin.

He put in a password in a link sent from a squatter?

These people are arrogant and dumb.

Blame secular states and a Pope who qualifies as a top tier cuck.

Is Kek worship compatible with baptists? I'm the parents of the nice baptist girls won't understand my customs.

this was meant for

No man I don't mean hard as in terms of being annoyed by them

I mean in getting them to like me, pretending to be one of them etc

Nope. Just a simple 'Your account may have been compromised' email that the hacker made up to look like an authentic email from Google.

What's even more hilarious is that Podesta actually forwarded it to their IT people, who then told him it looked genuine and he should reset his password - using the link in the email.

I doubt they were stupid enough to believe what they replied with, I'm sure they must have been rusing Podesta on purpose.

Can I ask a girl out within the first day of meeting her or do I need to wait a while?

Sleeper agent perhaps?
I can't imagine I'd stay forever loyal to a corrupt hag that looks like she smells.

God…. she's so fucking ugly.
It's that huge Sandnegress mouth. Thank fuck they're dressed up as Ninja's the whole Time.
The only thing they're good for is their lamb meat.

make it casual. Make it in a public place that she can feel safe in and in a public place makes it less likely that she will make a scene that would embarrass herself.

So ask her if she wants to go grab food sometime but around other people?

Are you sure the other people won't have a problem with it?

You are not exactly going to be fucking her on the table where you are eating. Why would other people have a problem with two other people dining in public?

Hanlon's Razor. Hillary likes to surround herself with incompetent yes men. Given that Hillary's own private email server didn't have a basic level of protection, I'd buy that her IT people are really that dumb.

This is why people call you a pussy.

A cafe would make a fine location for a first date.

Yes. You shouldn't BE a pussy.
In the words of our Don, you have to Grab em by the pussy.

Handcuff anal with Weiner watching. Anything else is out of question.
Ideally, I'd slap a condom on my benis to be sure I don't catch any nasty stuff.

They've throw her to the wolves on Morning Jew today. This is how FL 2000 election happened. the Jews need to keep it close to give themselves media power.

Jack Posobiec sometimes shitposts ironically, I've followed the guy for 2-3 weeks and he occasionally spits out irony clouded in believability. Be more aware.

lmao i shall cherish it forever

that's not the implication but nice try

It depends. Are you a spaghetti-spilling autist?

It won't - it'll take at a minimum a month to go through the emails.
And realistically it'll be more like 6 months with guys working on it around-the-clock.

If it were all somehow leaked to the internet, it would be done inside 3-4 days probably.

I haven't dug into any of these email releases myself before, but you better goddamn believe I'd dig into those 650,000 emails. That shit is going to be REALLY good. The threads would be amazing.

I have no idea who that is and don't give a shit. If it isn't a known "journalist" or someone who actually has given real info before I really don't care who it is. Fuck e-celebs

but Bill Clinton is probably not her biological father

uncanny resemblance.

hah oh wow you married a gypsy?
lmao what a loser

erry day

Can anyone help me? Want to take this photo and put Weiner's quote over it with a Hillary logo and blue borders. What quote?
"In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: 'I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.'"
Get this trending with this pic of him and she'd be finished. With a hillary logo. The fuking feminsts would have no defense. to a FIFTEEN year old who he knew she was 15. We need more guilt by association on this, we need to get it out there he is a PEDO. Jews ignoring the more lurid aspects of this Jew fuck. Any takers, or give me a way can do it myself online with photoshop installed?

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html

t, huma

get a load of this; reddit formatting triggers ctr now

i would rather Huma than those hyper degenerates. at least she dresses modestly.

You got nowhere to run, Hillary, you got nowhere to hide… I think it's supper time!

The great thing about that movie is it's inadvertently pro-white, anti-degeneracy and anti-immigration.

Speaking of Mother Brain, the same voice actor for Mother Brain did the plant from Little Shop of Horrors.

No. The guy was the head of CNBC's website and he published a story about a lawsuit against the banksters for the missing $6 trillion dollars and same day that happened his nanny (((flips))) out and murdered his kids then killed herself.

I think Clinton knows that if he released everything, it would inevitably go up to king nigger. Thus the reason she can be so open with "calling for transparency" since she is calling Comey's bluff to bring down King Nigger AND the Clinton Crime Family with her.

I'd imagine they're kvetching and plotzing something fierce.

That's degeneracy, dipshit.

Just some autistic twitter fag with the brains of a nig.

That was our real first big happening/digging thread, or the first I really remember, on Holla Forums. There was this with the banksters & the missing $43 trillion shekels, that girl at that hotel in LA that was on camera in the elevator then disappeared and was found dead in a water tank on the roof, then Sandy Hook. Maybe the Aurora Colorado Dark Night theater shooting happened first. But anyway, that was like us and /x/ digging and getting comfy over happenings for the first time, the real beginning of our journey down the rabbit hole.

*Dark Knight

No immunity. Pit them against each other.

Afterall, we're talking about the loyalty of a hired gun here.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear we have been greatly over-estimating our enemies' abilities, though we shouldn't get cocky or anything, they undoubtedly have a few tricks up their sleeve and if they don't then they'll flail out wildly in desperation which could be worse than a planned fuckjob.

user, please, I can only get so hard

What a fucking moron.

Not gonna bother making a thread because of this, but here is a video of Biden finding out who the e-mails came from.

LOL

She looks more like a spy for the Spooligan Republic than anything.

Yeah, except there will always be some OTHER scheming retard willing to lend them money and people in return for a nice chunk of the fleecing profits. These fucks have repeatedly committed high treason and the penalty for that in nearly every nation is quite clear.

So will they. And then they'll take a little more. And then a little more. And then suddenly they're back on top.

The child-rapist thinks Wiener's a lowlife.

Dude go just down the road to Goochland (funny name I know). Much more southern charm. You're really close to some good girls. Richmond is shit but you're not far from decency. Shit, I'd almost introduce you to my college ex gf who lives there. Blonde, blue eyed, fair skin, rich (but down to earth), perfect body, redpilled parents, nice, and well mannered. There's tons of them around the area.

Her father raised her with 1 golden rule. "Never bring home a nigger or a democrat"

Damn, kinda starting to miss her. Not really my girl is amazing

Am I the only one who think she looks like pic related ?

Jesus Christ, when did Sarkpuppet become a juggalo?

she looks gross as fuck there. didn't she originally complain about too much makeup in games?

You say she has leverage on the weiner? Ouch.

Don't be foolish, user. The dog doesn't have rubber lips and a jewnose.

Do you not see the nigger tech that comes out of Silicon Valley these days? The people in charge now aren't the real innovators of the 70s and 80s even 90s, these are all spoiled trustfunder faggots who bought in when a new dot com and tech bubble was inflating.

Reporting in from Macomb, I see more and more White Male/Asian Female.

To the ones keeping the DotR lists, if she isn't one of the first 100 lined up at the gibbets, I'll be very displeased.

Dog, what dog? I see her three times.

Still won`t save you from the deportation crew.

There are still traditionalists and sedevacantists who reject all this modernism shit.

What part of my brain do I have to dig out with a rusty fork to get that image out of my head?

In any case, there must be something horribly damning on that laptop for Huma to desperately seek immunity & offer to throw Hildabeast under the bus, and for her to do so this quickly.

I'm beginning to wonder if this might actually HAVE something to do with pedophilia & Epstein's island…

Yeah, screw that saved by faith alone shit, you're saved by God's judgement alone and I'd bet my bottom shekel He judges you based on what you did and what kind of person you were, not on which religion you mouthed allegiance to.

Pedo charges would crash the plane with no survivors.

The Baptist preachers daughter where I was renting a room kicked me out when I wouldn't fuck her while her gook husband was at work.

ALL of it.

I worded it poorly. Merely mouthing the words isn't enough. Baptists are stricter about deeds over words. Most Baptists don't care for Catholics because Catholics can go to confession and be forgiven instantly.
Baptists are more strict than most of the popular denominations about living a good life.

Good, now pull your lower lip up over your disgusting head.

I imagine when shit hits the fan the RWDS will just purge all leftists.

309.732 will be shot by them, thinking it is Anita, when in reality they just have a passing resemblance.

meanwhile, she will die in car accident or by the hands of a roaming pack of feral niggers or something unpoetic and anti-climactic like that.

face it, some people do dodge the karma kicking they deserve.

That's not how it works, or that's not how it's supposed to work. You have to perform penance and show actual contrition for the absolution magic to actually work.

She is a real high-maintenence princess but yes, I hear she does swallow. Most of these SJWs wouldn't be out of place in Dubai.

So when do the huma nudes come out? Weiner the hoarder stored 600k fucking emails, surely he saved some huma nudes too.

MFW the Emails are Weiner and Hillary talking about going to Epsteins island and raping kids…

Is he on HGH? Look at that belly.

The child rapist knows Weiner has dirt on Biden in the 650,000 E-mails

Nah. He actually has a decent sized dick. HGH makes your dick small.

You're trying way too hard. This way, you'll either die a virgin or get cucked to death by your wife.

This was a shock. My first girlfriend had one the size of a pencil eraser, and the next one had a clit that was tiny like a skin tag (cleaner too, she was a southern belle who knew hygiene).

Are you sure? I thought cell tech in general shrunk your balls, not your dick.

This election is the fucking best.

His balls are substantial as well. Check out the dick selfie with his baby next to him and you can see his balls through his pants.

OH GOD, PLEASE BE THIS!!!!

if dubs, one of the following will be revealed in the emails:

stop

He doesn't look panicked enough for that, but you never know. It would be grand, though, wouldn't it?

Wiener's wiener is average, at best. I can't imagine why he seems to be so proud of it.
and EVERYONE'S balls are visible through their pants.

My sides just shit their pants.

thanks for the mental image,user

I'm on edge, anxious to know what the FBI found.
The clues are tantalizing…

Whatever this is, it is fucking dynamite, and everyone on Capital Hill wants to distance themselves from it as much as possible.
Literally, RIVERS of sweat must be flowing from whoever knew about whatever this is and did not come forward with it. How many careers & reputations will be destroyed by this?

I'm all a-tingle with anticipation…

Well, we could say "IT'S 'ABEDINE!"
2016 has been a wild ride

Not the user you're asking, nut I'll tell you my experience with evangelicals and "evangelical church girls"

>evengelical girls are huge sluts that will fuck chad and matt on friday night, say "sowwy jesus" saturday and be like nothing happened thinking they're pure grills on sunday morning
>seriously, they're very promiscuous
>they're also willing to engage in pretty much all other degeneracy and think they'd latter be just ok with God

If you ever saw the 40 year old virgin i know i know, you'd know there's a girl on her 30's that says "she's a viring..on heart, because who'd be a virgin at that age :^) , they're like that

Aiding and abetting.

IT'S HABEDINE

Biden is a race traitor, but his unintended honesty is his best personal quality.

Go to Kalamazoo and look around the drop in.

Wasn't Trump known to have visited his island also? I recall he was mentioned in that dead pedo jews little black book.

No, Trump was an acquaintance of Epstein's but never traveled on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's "pedo island."
Bill Clinton, however, made at least 15 trips on that plane to that island, that we're aware of…perhaps more.

Given that Epstein was a billionaire from Jew York, it would have been unusual if Trump had NOT known him.

Why didnt you fuck her?

iirc he was on the fly log but only once, and epsteins brother was present too and it was a normal flight.remember epstein offered lfights for friends on the plane to as a means to hide the foul flights to the island, to have a cover

But not to pedo island.

As long as you're going after religious girls Mormons are better.
I like those odds

Why didn't you? Was she ugly?

Alright, one more thing

Do these church gatherings only happen on sundays or what?

It was long before Pope Francis. Vatican 2.

My mother learned about deicide from the CND nuns.

maybe that's why, user.

Increased test levels are what enlarge women's clits. Masculine features = big 'ol penor clit.

She was sick and I have morals.

Why does Trump call her 'Uma?'

Why not ask her over coffee? That is a good question that I think I know the answer to but I will not do so unspoilered for your sake. If you have good questions, it will make her think that you have a real interest in her and her faith.

No the sign in attempt was from ukraine.

I bet this is the "evidence" russia is behind the hack.

There's a YUGE reason for that

does anyone know if Huma is connected to the 8 Goddesses cult????

She could be Hillarys handler for MK Ultra type shit.

A horse is a horse, of course of course.

nypost.com/2016/04/14/nanny-who-fatally-stabbed-children-rejects-generous-plea-deal/

She didn't even want to plead guilty, but the papers say she already confessed, that makes no sense.

I love those teeth sweets!

This, he was a strong advocate for the bombing of Serbia in the the 1990s.

I wouldn't touch that with a 20 foot pole.

DRINK THEIR BLOOD
ROPE ROPE ROPE

FIRE EVERYWHERE

Let your hatred flow
Intensify It
Hate them, hate them all
Embrace Destruction

The Clinton's have no other choice but to make it look as though they are cutting their ties to the Middle East completely, they can't rig an election that they're not even close to winning.

They can put out all the bullshit polls that they want, they can smear Trump 24/7 in the media and try to rationalize Clinton's crimes, but they can't hide the truth no matter how hard they try.

The fact that every day people are still going to support this woman despite all this bullshit, solely because she's not Trump, is insane.

With Catholics it varies. A lot. Here's how you check: go to the parish webpage and look at the mass schedule. Do they have Latin Mass or High Mass with any regularity? If they do that draws out the hardcore types and repels the Cafeteria Catholics. Expect lots of old ladies with black veils. Tend to be stern and judgmental if you're a degenerate or a filthy fucking heathen.

If there's no Latin or vernacular high mass, it's probably pozzed, especially if it's mostly upper middle class whites. Most attendees will likely be dull SWPL types.

As far as Catholic internal culture goes, I think this is actually Liberal Catholicism's high point–insofar as it's all downhill from here. Liberal champions within the church are leaving or dying off, and not attracting new blood to replenish their ranks. Meanwhile the younger generations of priests are by all accounts hardline traditionalists sick of the pozz. Here's hoping.

Topkek

It's only a problem if you get caught

Sick-sick or sick in the head?

rerolling

NO.

this is much more accurate

Do you, now?
Not for gherkin-jerkin' needs. Anything you say goes right into the casefile for later dissemination.

The gherkin-jerkin' happens on a successful Sarky DOTR

Rats fleeing the sinking ship.

A lot of these people who were quietly aiding Clinton may have been informed to certain circumstances we've yet to fully understand. These circumstances have clearly rattled and terrified many within the Government, the media, and Clinton's shadowy cabal.

Before, the implicit promise was "Support Hillary Clinton's presidency and anything you do will be forgiven. There will be no consequences since our collective criminal actions will mutually cover one another."

Now that the whole damned thing is tumbling down, all of these rats and fleeing and seeking plea deals, immunity, and special treatment if they reveal what they know to the right sources. It's the Prisoner's Dilemma on a massive scale: They believed that no one would falter and everyone would go free, but they never expected outside evidence and probing to make the matter of getting one person to confess completely irrelevant.

Sure. Clinton is A Pedo Trafficer, amongst other things. You wouldn't think her Pedo hubby would otherwise be kept out of the headlines if not brought fresh "meat" every day.
As is that Wiener Jew she apparently married.

It's good to see Kek building up the pressure.
More are going to crack once the Rift widens. Much more.

Say what?

Fuck off cuckchanner, don't ever post the face of the almighty Kek ever again.

et tu, hume?

IT'S TREASON, THEN

you can slap the degeneracy out of a woman, but you cant slap the shitskin off one

then you aren't hitting hard enough, you limp-wristed faggot.

Do you happen to know how Greek/Slav orthodox church girls are?

you realise that Palpatine was the good guy right?

huma is a dirty girl

Back to
>>>/cuckchan/
with your shit

You either adapt to our ways or go back, you filthy rapefugee

Ive been hearing this a lot it sounds too good to be true, but this is weiner we are talking about here, so je..

God bless that bumbling maroon, I almost feel sorry for him, at least a cuck gets some kind of perverted sexual pleasure from his actions, this man has been a beard for 20 fucking years, no wonder he is sending dickpics to an entire middle school

All the people answering this are trying to derail the thread. The shilling is real
CTR is here lads. FUCKING BUMP

Hillary would not take care of that child, she already gets stressed having to be around her granddaughter.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21738
And I wouldn't wish that life on any kid!

I'm talking girl you want to wife. I'm assuming guys have had sex with other girls first before deciding that settling down would be the thing to do.

Darth Sideous did nothing wrong with the exception of dying so those who came after would allow affirmative action to infest the Empire

It's like watching two turkeys preparing to mate.

Nigger do you even read

Hadn't thought of that. Sounds "plausible" but will she do it? And why?

It didn't look remotely close to an "authentic Google email"

For the anons asking about church girls, here are my experiences/advice as a non-denominational:

Yes. It's not that difficult. Don't be a pussy about it because 99% of the time, church girls will either say yes or let you down gently, we don't intentionally make people feel bad.

They will probably find out. Either you'll get lucky and the rebels/girls who secretly don't care about church will keep you around, or word will spread fast because church girls never shut up. We say we don't like gossip but we're really bad about not doing it. Choice is yours.
Been part of 4-5 different churches in my life, depends on the church/location. MI girls were pretty nice and intelligent, always caring and pleasant. CA girls have been more intensely evangelical in my experiences. Can't speak directly for Baptists but all my female church friends in MI were quite intelligent and usually in STEM, CA girls seem to be in more SJW-ish majors. All of them love having big gatherings of friends and are friendly.

You have to gauge the parents. Most are down-to-earth decent people. Should probably meet them before going on an actual date/ becoming a bf, but you might be fine with some coffee/lunch/multi-friend hang out things before meeting them. If you're not a degenerate criminal dropout you'll be fine. Just talk about your life goals and school/work/sports, ask them about themselves.

Depends on the girl. Some would be fine with it if their friends don't know, some would refuse, meet you partway, or not give a fuck. Not sure about Baptists specifically but I'd bet most of my protestant friends would be ok with it if you're engaged or even gf/bf

You have my thanks.

What a redditor you are

please go and stay go

If they give her immunity, they need to revoke all others and nail them. But frankly, what does she have to give them after they already busted everything else?

back to cuckchan

9/10 - Would racemix with while ignoring sideways vagina.

The weak will always bend.

kys tbh fam

Do it, she's probably waiting for you to say something tbh fam

You might be right user. She's here at work right now, I'll ask her next time I see her.

They have Weiners hard drive.

Not only did they find some 650.000 emails, but on it there was a folder called "life insurance".

Please read the following sentece until you understand how fucking big this is:

THE FBI HAS A FOLDER NAMED LIFE INSURANCE, MADE BY HER HUSBAND

Time to go down with the ship or get in the life-raft.

Kill yourself race traitor.

She's alright; still wouldn't though

Probably.

Her financial existence is destroyed already, so she got nothing to lose anymore.

The only problem: the FBI doesn't give a shit about the truth or even bringing Hillary down.

They are in fact corrupt drones of the Clintons, which has been proven numerous times before.
At least the command personnel of this agency.

Trump kicked epkike out of maralargo for leering at a young girl and when at the pedokikes mansion for work shit ate with the waitstaff in the kitchen. Rumor has it that at one point epstein did his usual offer of sampling some jb and Trump flipped the fuck out and left after getting physical with the kike.

how new are you? even the normies on the_donald know bill isn't her father

jesus christ! are we SURE she isn't a tranny?

kinda, since Hillary is a dyke.

Heard on the radio today that, whereas in the past Hillary referred to as a trusted confidante and a longtime friend, when she most recently mentioned her it was as "a staff member". So yeah, something big brewing.

Of course, both radio jocks were bluepill as fuck, and thought this meant Hillary was throwing Huma under the bus and not the other way around.

Larry Nichols was on filterman yesterday saying that the whole investigation was set so that they could release "all the emails" proving she did no wrong. These emails would have been scrubbed clean and would distract people from the stuff that's gonna come from wikipedia.

He also said they will steal the election. they're doing this to provoke civil war so they could overturn the Constitution.

He claims he has high level sources.

She looks like Dr Evil in the thumbnail.

**referred to Huma

This is happening to me more and more frequently. I fear for my brain.

Do fucking what? I mean, I knew Hillshill was a frigid bitch, but this is beyond the fucking pail. I'll bet she's never even let him come in her mouth, the cunt.

Both Huma and Hillcunt love those Mao Tsedong outfits. It really does make them look like commies.
There's something about people who wear shit like that. Obviously anyone who walks outside wearing that fucking retarded shit obviously has some sort of issue.

Ugly as fuck, pretty sure shes a he.

D E S P I C A B L E

She's Habedone

Noice

poor girl, why do women always seem like they are doing everything wrong in politics?

I would hate fuck her

she's not even hot. she's like sarah silverman. she looks kinda hot from one particluar angle, but then… ugh

It's CNN saying it. Which means Hillary. They want to make it look like it's no big deal, that nothing illegal is going on to normies.

The day before this, we heard her say (leaked by DNC people) that she had no idea how Weiner boy got her emails.

So as much as we want her to spill the beans on Hildog to save herself and because she's been thrown under the bus (maybe) we don't have that yet.

However! if the contents of these over 9000 emails are pure crime shit and Bill IS fucking children then yeah, it's stay out of prison shit.

I think after DECADES of stories and DEAD people and witnesses and accusors shit on by leftist media, it might have all caught up with them. Overconfidence, feeling invincible. The Bleach Bit on the disk isn't for her claim of hair dresser and yoga appointments and shit involving her fat, ugly kid.

Thread from last night, don't try to misdirect again

inferior creatures.

been a known fact for millennia now.

that fugly has a few surprises, apparently.

archive.is/JemQz

HA! If you want a girl born to a family of habitual liars, who lies about reality and will use that sexual Jesus tension and self-deception to cheat on you.

Christian girls are the biggest adulterous whores

Your best bet is to stop shilling chicks on Aryan sites so they feel comfortable being redpilled on their own degeneracy. And this is why Holla Forums attacks females, because they want to keep the males separated into a fantasy paranoia hugbox

Asiatic eyes and hair coupled with monkey mouth and jaw, good god i never realized how ugly that bitch is.

Why do she uses gloss red on a mouth of that size ?