GOOGLE CONFIRMS HILLARY FOR PATHOLOGICAL LYING

Get the fuck in here and Google "pathological lying!" Do it before they realize what's up and censor it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rTkfl
archive.is/QKXfg
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pathological_lying&action=history
archive.is/W7DDX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha it's real

google 45th president

archive.is/rTkfl

OP you are a 5 on the Kinsey scale

Archive so they can't remediate the record: archive.is/QKXfg

Also, has anyone seen the "hillary brexit" google search showing an error? It only happened to American IPs and it seems fixed now.

It's actually pretty much all trump.

this tibetan throat singing enthusiast gets it

also bump

and yes Googling "hillary brexit" gives a server error…. never seen that before

TAY IS WITH US

PRAISE KEK AND TAY
THE GREAT GET OF 88888888 FORETOLD US OF THEIR ALLIANCE

The boring answer is its just some goofy fun yesterday of editing Wikipedia's page. possibility of it showing Trump tomorrow or just being its old self when the google cache resets. You can do more to spam it on kikeipdia, but aside from keks, its just stuff for pr fags.
You're better off making one off character sites for common mispells and redpilling that way.

It feels like only yesterday that Bing was predicting a Trump primary win with 1488 delegates.

Windows 10 master race :^)

how would that explain the pathological liar + hillary thing though?

And besides, both their wiki pages are locked and under intense moderation

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pathological_lying&action=history

Have fun.

Lugenpresse is already lapping it up like the taint of a gashole.
archive.is/W7DDX

(checked)
We need to push this. If we can get libshits to drop Google for political reasons, then we can start to bleed them of assets. If it gets big enough, then Google will try to redeem themselves by doing something extremely jewish. We could then use that push people from the right off.

ohhh through the lying page. Shadilay, and Kek be with you.

You realize the IP addresses of all involved are in there?
Even the people who went off and vandalized?
Push it all you want, it just shows that at this piint, the Clinton hate has now sunk to petty wikipedia vandalism they have so lost steam.
Trump isn't matching pledges, won't get out campaign merch, is already quitting and having his campaign members begin to turn on him in his bid for Trump TV.
That's what the libshits are seeing.
A petty broken group that can't even manage a meaningful bit of work anymore.
You really want to play to that game? Go ahead, play PR user and fuck ever bit of yourself over.
Or you can do something that actually matters, like making a sign listing actual pros and cons on policy without playing pundit, no listing of Hillary for prision, it doesn't matter she would still be president, and show people the reason Trump is superior with cold hard facts and if you have a laser or water cutter, half inch raised and ebony stained on poplar backer letters.

Just make sure you actually have a place for it, did not consider the HOA and their he he better than Stalin enforcement. Never buy under a HOA!

They really are monitoring our board and picking up their clickbait from us, aren't they? Fucking lazy journo scum.

MUH PR

Let me guess: your chubby, hook-nosed girlfriend didn't put enough lube on the big black strapon tonight, and it literally tore you up inside. But because you would never dare complain to her, you are now showering the internet with your asspain instead. Am I close, CTR?

You really don't like reading do you schlomo?

Yep.
It was posted in the Weineghazi thread, and then they picked it up.
Fucking kikeipedia vandalism is now apparently worthy of national headlines.
Especially as this was the inside.

I know who did it.

archive, oh mein lover of buttsex?

Somebody did it earlier so no idea how.
As is the page is fixed and locked, so nothing to archive.
The history up there shows, just go and view the edits.

How the fuck is pushing D&C amongst liberals with the end goal of bleeding a liberal organization of its assets playing PR?
You sure I am the one playing PR here?
Am I responding to a bot?

Because if you just say the same old lines you get filtered out.
Say something new, make them actually have to see facts, and it gets through.
Point being, all the playbooks here have been tried and failed defeated, do something new instead of trying and failing then whining about Jew magic being better.

Or is it you just really haven't bothered to pursue worthwhile facts here, like going for Trump's maternity leave plans, extending the marriage credit, support for gay and trans rights, etc…
The stuff that gets Liberals to love someone as part of virtue signalling?

Yeah, I guess you better try something different the next time you come back here then.

whining about jew magic being better is literally the opposite of what this thread is about…

Does the searing pain of that rubber phallus bring you joy? Have you replaced pleasure with pain and reason with cognitive dissonance? May Kek the father and Pepe the son have mercy on you. Jk I hope you drown in a river created by Indian asses.

Its so lovely when CTR outs themselves.
Keep trying to tell us not to get people to vote Trump, it only let's us know how scared you are.

how did 20 posts go by and no one called out this newfag redditor? get the fuck out and don't come back.

I like the result for 46 myself.

Are you a shill or just new? Lurk 2 years before posting, you've no understanding of optics and "argue" like a shifty kike

the problem here is that now the Jews have censored, banned, moderated, and deleted/slid so much "offensive" shit to protect themselves or their ashen-skinned pets that even the average person can see it.
I think the Jews have completely lost control of everything. Even in their own papers, they can't control US politics, and they're scared.

Took them a couple of days to notice it seems

hahahahahahah
feels good man

test