HILLARY IS FUCKED

There might be a public transit strike in Philadelphia on November 8

Looming Philadelphia Public Transit Strike Threatens To Backfire On Unions' Election Hopes

With Democratic"Get Out The Vote" rallies springing up everywhere around Philadelphia (culminating with a Katy Perry concert this weekend) and Hillary clinging to a lead in Pennsylvania, perhaps the Transport Workers Union should have picked a better week to start a mass transit strike - potentially threatening to cut turnout among the African-American community dramatically on election day.

As FiveThirtyEight wrote, when most people think of battleground America, they think of Florida and Ohio, two of only three states (along with Nevada) that have voted for the winner of every presidential election since 1996. They tend not to think of Pennsylvania as a classic “swing state” — it has voted for the Democrat in every election since 1992, and it didn’t even crack the top 10 in 2012 campaign ad spending.

But in 2016, Pennsylvania could be the keystone of the Electoral College and the ultimate arbiter of whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Which perhaps explains the major push to increase turnout and "get out the vote". So far so good as far as polls go, Pennsylvania is leaning to Hillary (pre-FBI emails).

But there may be a problem for Hillary Clinton's campaign turnout (aside from the FBI emails debacle), as 6ABC news reports, members of the Transport Workers Union are set to walk off the job on Monday night bringing public transportation in the city to a halt unless an agreement can be reached.

Talk continued on Wednesday, but negotiations have been very slow going, and issues like pensions remain to be resolved. That is why at this point people are starting to talk about strike contingency plans. "People are going to have to be creative. They're going to have to think of ways to get to work," says SEPTA's Director of Media Relations, Carla Showell-Lee. If there is a TWU walkout November 1st, city buses, trolleys, the subway and EL will not run.

With Trump winning among blue-collar and disaffected voters, Philadelphia’s large African-American population is key for Clinton to ensure the state and a public transport shutdown in the city is far more likely to affect Hillary's base ability to get to polling stations than Trump's.

archive.fo/TD5G2
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/looming-philadelphia-public-transit-strike-threatens-backfire-unions-election-hopes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w2nw5
archive.is/H1h8d
archive.is/xhWWV
archive.is/frDSK
twitter.com/umpire43/status/792738711620448257?s=09
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/SEPTA-Potential-Strike-Philadelphia-Bus-Subway-Trolley-399168141.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand
archive.is/t3YpQ
archive.is/WPhRh
youtube.com/watch?v=1taC3JjIOkM
youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU
archive.is/4jY9B
archive.is/ydUBc
youtu.be/5GsoVmTp1bg
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/01/philadelphia-transit-union-strike-contract-negotiations/93101080/
archive.fo/sBllu
twitter.com/search-advanced
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/793558797235134464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE NEED TO INSTIGATE THIS.

Get /Baphomet/ and all other boards on red alert. If we take Phili, we win Pennsylvania!

I'm seeing increasing evidence for the existence of a higher power with these series of events unfolding as they have.

The Strike is real.

http: //philadelphia.cbslocal. com/2016/10/30/still-no-deal-as-septa-strike-looms/

THIS IS NOT A DRILL YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

IF SHE LOSES THE PHILI VOTE, SHE LOSES THE STATE

And his name is
KEK!

MODS REQUEST 24 HOUR STICKY

WE NEED TO INSTIGATE THIS, LADS!

THE LAST STRIKE IN 2009 LASTED 6 DAYS

IF WE WORK TIRELESSLY WE CAN MAKE IT LAST 1488 MINUTES LONGER!

Praise Kek

Are you fucking kidding me? They couldnt have picked a better week.
Expect an agreement to be reached momentarily.

Twitter: SEPTA_SOCIAL

MAKE FAKE ACCOUNTS, START INSTIGATING.

IF WE TAKE PHILI FROM HER, SHE CANT WIN

WE HAVE TO STOP THE PROCEEDINGS.

WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM ON STRIKE UNTIL ELECTION DAY.

What actions can we take?

This would guarantee a Trump win. I'm not sure what I can do myself as I'm not involved in the union: just signal boost the strike and take the workers' side on social media?

Here am I Holla Forums send me. What must we do?

GET KIKEBOOK
TWATTER
MAN THE PHONES

DEMAND UNREALISTIC THINGS. THESE BUS DRIVERS ARE NOGS, THEY ARE CONDITIONED TO EXPECT GIBS!

YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS, WE HAVE AN INCREDABLE OPPORTUNITY HERE.

Agreed
i'd expect no less from union scum

POSTING IN HABBENING THREAD

PA is probably the single most important state too. Most likely path to victory for both candidate goes through it.

We need to get the collective mass to absolutely make unrealistic demands and shut down any form of beneficial or working communication between the Union and SEPTA.

Dox both sides.
Interfere with it in any way possible.
Become one of them on Social Media and instigate the other party.

If we can get enough of us doing this, we can stall them.

I think this is a deliberate plan by the TWU.
They know that a strike by itself isn't effective, seeing as they're a public service union. However, they know the politicians would not dare risk having them walk on election day. That's infinitely more damaging to them than having constituents upset about the strike itself.

My prediction is that this will be wrapped up shortly before election day and they'll get their most or all of their concessions. I pray to Kek that I'm wrong.

checked

/baph/ got compromised
iirc the bo had to flee to china or some shit

twitter campaign and pro-strike propaganda?

My father worked in Union Relations with the big three.

If we can dominate social media, and make our veiled presence far larger than it is, we can stall negotiations.

Right now, the most important thing is that we infiltrate and act as SEPTA employees via social media, and begin doxing the Union leadership. If we begin to instigate and attack Union Strikers and leaders, they aren't going to want to reach any sort of deal.

Create hard feelings between the two parties, the reason I say the Union is because nogs are easily influenced. If we rile them up, we can count on the disharmony and resentment to work in our favor.

This election helped me become religious.
The coincidences just have added up so much that they all interlink in an amazing pattern that ruins our enemies. Kek cares about us.

bet you also fell hook line and sinker for the tales about the cunt getting shot by the FBI on a raid

Guess it shows who they really bowed to
Jews, it's always those kikes

So for once the union guys are helping a Republican candidate?

NICE

Guys, you do realize this is their excuse to bus black people to multiple voting stations and commit electoral fraud in the process

this blunts that effort significantly. of course they're trying everything they can to rig this, but they're not omnipotent.

They shouldn't have tried to harm wojak, it angered kek immensely.

fug

It's simple we need to either have the Boss or Union Boss get caught up in some bullshit race scandal.

That's actually smart of the union to launch a strike right ahead of elections. The democrats that run the city will be shitting their pants to get the unions to agree with a new deal before the election.

Simple, follow them with a camera

That very well maybe the case, however.

We can turn this into a massive pissing contest, and if we use the correct Bantz and blitz, we can demoralize the union workers, which would play effectively into our hands.

We're not going to sit on this.

START DOXING UNION MEMBERS

but with the transit system down they have a somewhat legitimate reason to bus voters around without being seen as corrupt and can really fuck over Trump's chances

Nobody likes WW3

Incorrect. With less buses on the road it'll be easier to prove rigging.

WE CAN TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY! COME ON FAGS

Hillary hates the union useful idiots anyway. Her speech to Wall Street, her disdain for them as stated by Secret Service agents, and her "dream world" that will utterly destroy them really says it all.

Burgers, send this possibility to the in Letters or E-mail to the local police, they can't do shit if the police oversees it.

Target acquired.

but it won't come across as rigging. the optics of the situation will make it seem like people are just being bussed around because democratic freedoms and such.

If you give them a reason to bus, they will take over and really fuck things up without people even noticing

They're all niggers.

Should be easy to rile them up.

Lol just film the same people going to vote in different places, it's not rocket science

archive.is/w2nw5

Find heads of strike + supporters
Redpill them
????
Profit

oversee how? place an officer on each bus? there is no way the department would actually go along with an idea that limits their street presence on such an important day

missed the image

Well the strike could be happening this week. I don't think it would last until November 8 unfortunately.

If it happens midweek, it could easily drawn out for a week.

user, listen.

Right now, we don't have time for hypotheticals. Maybe you're right, maybe it'll give them more of a drive to get buses out.

user, I don't believe this is the case. If there is no public transportation in Phili on Election Day, I believe that it will cut down the number of Hill votes.

We have roughly 24-36 hours before this spills into nationwide news.

Start doxing the local TWU 234. We need to instigate this. Call them demanding unrealistic gibs. Demand it. Start an outcry on social media supporting the Union members, push for them to strike.

We need to quickly manufacture a working psyops, and get it into the air before Mass Media beats us too it.

Yeah they will go get shot by niggers in the ghetto instead of trying to help the guy saving their asses and at the same time complying with the law.

If the Unions things groups upon groups of people are behind them they'll feel empowered and motivated to demand unrealistic gibs.

At best we are changing the turn out in Phili.

That is worth fighting for.

oh i think they know exactly what they are doing.

Mfw I have no face
And I was trapped on one of their shitty box cars for twelve hours at one point
And now I can get back at those cocksuckers and make the world a better place
FUCKING PRAISE KEK

They were going to do that anyway. This would also restrict the volume of legitimate voters so they're going to have to do a hell of a lot of bussing to cover all those votes.
It may also make their operation more obvious and increase the likelihood of someone unconnected with the fraud appearing on one of these buses.

COME ON FAGGOTS, GET TO WORK

Aren't polling places usually within walking distance in cities? I had to look mine up because I can walk to 3 of them within 15 minutes.

Wait, we're talking about niggers. This would destroy them.

I believe kek will provide for us

No nigger would walk to a polling place.

Not in cold, windy, early November Phili.

We have a unique opportunity. But we need to get a social media psyops going.

1. INSTIGATE TWU 234. Call them, say your an employee, tell them you want to remain anonymous. Demand more gibs! Make realistic appeals for unrealistic things. I can't afford this or that. Send emails.

2. Support and empower the Union in a psyops on social media. Make this into "US vs THEM" situation. Speak about unrealistic treatment and low pay! Appeal to liberals sense of sympathy "I got babies to feed, white corporations don't care about my babies."

3. Get as many nationalists and Holla Forums tier people too support SEPTA on social media. If it seems that SEPTA has brazen groups of white nationalists supporting them, the Union will be more hesistant too want have working communication.

Yes, this might be a political play. But if we can get grassroots psyops going that white ebil nazis support SEPTA, it's not going to help them keep employees, and it will create lasting damage and demoralize their nog employees.

Get to work fags.

They always do that anyway. This means instead of having to bus half of the black voters, they'll have to bus *all* black voters if they want to get their votes.

NO
DO NOT DEMORALIZE THE UNION. IF THEY ARE DEMORALIZED, THEY'LL GIVE UP.

Keep their moral high. Stoke up pro-worker ferver, so they make more demands and strike longer.

Kek is real, and he's spectacular.

A strike will make it easier to spot buses moving about then. At least it seems like it would.

Wait a second, guys! I thought da bruvvers were in Trump's corner? The ones I've seen online seem to be loving the God-Emperor!!!

yet another (((Hillary))) scheme??*

Not exactly dubs, but she certainly has sweater puppy twins that are worth checkin'

To provide a mildly balanced position, it's best if Holla Forums not step into this. Although handing Pennsylvania to Trump is the way to go, pushing a strike is not the way to do it. Why? It's a lefty method to manipulate voters bordering on vote fraud. If the strike serendipitously happens, that's icing on the cake, but pushing this may result in a backlash that more than defeats the purpose. At the very least, keep what you do to exacerbate anarchy to yourselves.

Just sayin.

Shills don't want us doing this.

Instead, I'm concerned that shills are in fact driving this subversion.

Losers aren't winners, user.

At worst, it's spun by MSM that a bunch of Internet shit posters that worship a cartoon green frog are the ones "reaponsible" for SEPTA negotiations falling through.

We're playing for keeps. Nothing less.

"MAKE THE DUMB IDIOT MILLENNIAL VOTERS FALL IN LINE BY USING POP CULTURE ICONS"

If we could do what they're doing to us and it turns out doing it actually is effective, then we should fucking do it.
More than likely we'll do it better than them.
Fuck you, shills.

I understand the importance of this election as much as anyone. Good god, Hillary would start WW3! And it's not so much outa ethics that my concern is so placed (I mean seriously, this is /pol), but I get the sense that can be used to either place the Hillary campaign in a better light, or to cast doubt on the impact of complaints against what is already a heavily-Democrat-skewed vote count. Vote rigging is a crime, and this may just be handing the Clinton Campaign a get outa jail free card.

Too bad they missed the moment when Hitler became the pop culture idol.

Encourage them to use the threat of a Trump presidency to demand really steep terms. "You can give us what we want or Trump will probably sweep Pennsylvania"

And hopefully they are so emboldened that they demand terms too steep to be accepted.

stoke the employees' anger, feed their sense of entitlement and being "oppressed by the man"
get them to make demands that management can't possibly afford to grant.

The potential cons that I can think of are if Pro-Trump union members end up not voting because they are busy yelling and carrying signs around. The upside is that it drastically cuts the nog vote. Tbh, the union is likely just doing it for major gibs, the DNC will pay and arm and a leg and bend over backwards to stop this strike before Nov 8th, I have the feeling that this will be ended quickly when Creamer or Soros pays off the union boss with a few million dollars or something. They will be desperate to stop it, and generous concessions are likely to be made in negotiations. We need to keep put gas on this fire, create fake accounts from whichever company they are striking against and agitate the union members by calling them niggers and such. The pros definitely outweigh the cons here.

This is a bad idea, making them more desperate to stop the strike will only lead to swifter and more generous concessions, and a desperate DNC will undoubtedly do anything to stop it, even if its extremely expensive to pay them off. We need to make the union guys as angry as humanly possible so that concessions are less effective, making fake accounts representing the transport company to harrass them and call them niggers and such will help, as will making fake union accounts and doxxing the bus company people and harrassing them, we need to escalate on both sides to make immediate concessions as unlikely as possible.

The union bosses already are eager to end this to help Hillary. The problem is getting the union members to approve the deal.

wew

CAN'T BELIEVE THESE DIGITS, YET MY EYES DOTH NOT DECIEVE

wew

Nate Sodium

They killed his dog. Right wing pupper squads are angry

She looks like that Miranda Sings retard

WEW

whoops meant to post this in huma thread
check em

Noice

UNDERRATED POST OF THE CENTURY
This brilliant user has it right, 1488 minutes is 24.6 hours, so based on their last strike lasting 6 days, memeing this one to last those extra 1488 minutes would keep Philadelphia at a standstill through the 8th.

MAKR IT HAPPEN LADS, GIVE ME 1488 MINUTES MORE, ONLY 1488 MINUTES MORE!

Holy

Fucking

Shit!

Kek likes this thread

AAAHHHHH

PRAISE KEK

Let me get this straight:

Trump can win Pennsylvania if we prevent a meeting from taking place?

SOON.

kekkekek

Your point? They rigged the election by importing savages to vote for them, we're just countering their strategy.
We aren't affiliated with any candidate so its legal to do so

Reported

We need to be learning everything we can about the last strike.

Data on the last strike.
archive.is/H1h8d
archive.is/xhWWV
The one before that one lasted for 40 days.

Join the fun, user

See:

Are they doing these negotiations in person? Where?

I like where your head is at user

I'm your friendly neighborhood user, just curious about dates, times and locations.

WEW

Checked

Wew, checking that 77 id and that 77 dubs

Checked

OH SHIT, CHECKED.

What are some specific examples of things the union wants? Pay increases vacation etc. We need to know so we can inflate their demands.

Also check 'em

CHECKIN MYSELF

wew
e
w

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING.

There is an operative for Clinton named Nikki Budzinski. She is the Labor Organization outreach coordinator for Clinton's campaign. If the Dems want to try to intervene in the strike in order to salvage the situation, then she will probably be one of the key players if not on point in the effort. according to Podesta's emails her phone number is 646-854-1442 and her email is [email protected]/* */ successful manipulation/social engineering around her end will decrease liklihood of successful intervention in the strike

CHECKED

They always want more pay. And we know that their pensions are under attack. Other than that, you can expect trouble with health benefits. We should demand that any alteration of health benefits not affect their pay - after all, it's not the workers' fault that health care costs are increasing.

Seems to be the usual.
archive.is/frDSK

WEEEEW

WEW LAD

WEEWW you too

RUH ROH!

twitter.com/umpire43/status/792738711620448257?s=09

I know CTR is clearly having a stroke, but this post is pathetic.

I know you're trying to use White people's inherent sense of fairplay, following the law and using our pride against us.

But it won't work, way too much is at stake. The Democrats have been cheating elections for decades, this at worst is tit-for-tat.

Please be responsible with this info. Please do not prematurely dox or spam ms. budzinski. we need to save the element of surprise for the right moment

Oh, this is glorious. Huma already voided her immunity, and if they're revoking her passport, then it means shit is about to get real.

They're negotiating RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
201 N 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
sheratonphiladelphiadowntown.com

(215) 448-2000

Or at least, they were 2 hours ago. Talks resume at 9:30am.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/SEPTA-Potential-Strike-Philadelphia-Bus-Subway-Trolley-399168141.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Can she not win if she doesn't get Philadelphia?

1. Who is this faggot?
2. What information has he “given” in the past?
3. Has it been wrong?

It's over if she doesn't win PA, but getting it doesn't guarantee her victory.

KILLARY BTFO

We will demoralize them under the guise of being concerned Clinton supporters. Tell them that their demands aren't reasonable, that it's a ploy by by their bosses and the Chamber Of Commerce force negotiations before the election so the union will have to fold or look like they want to turn the city red.

They won't go back to work angry and it will drive the demands into the stratosphere.

Your concern trolling is noted. Remember where you are though: We live for this shit.

Can Hillary Clinton explain how private government emails were found on the laptop of a pedophile?

im with this user. this plan is good but we're going to need phase 2 in place here before we start, and have people in phili ready at the polling locations with cameras to watch for buses. assuming they increase the bus counts to compensate, this will make it much easier for someone actually looking to spot them doing this and follow them as they stop at multiple polling places with the same occupants.

i dont live in phili, nor do i know the local laws about recording a vehicle like this. if any other anons are in the area, it would be good to prepare for this and make sure that you're aware of the law in case you get pulled over and questioned. i wouldn't put it past them to call the cops on you just to get you off their tail, assuming they notice you're following.

as for our contact with the union, the plan should be to first understand the demands they're pushing for right now, and increase them, while also helping to boost their morale and make them feel like the whole internet's on their side. we want them to ask for something unreasonable and push for it as long as possible, not feel like the whole world's against them and crumble under the weight.

Praise Kek, absolutely savage.

Meanwhile the kids, the oldfags and even the normies memed Trump into the Presidency.

black anons: GET ON THOSE BUSES. VIDEO FROM INSIDE.

This kind of trash supports her. She was fucked to begin with.

Two unattractive women in picture.
Kid that may? Be a girl is being catalogued as boy. If that's a girl i think shes being fed male hormones… DotR when?….

shoop a dick on that kid's mouth and resend it to him.

lel this, they fucked up

By the way. Her name is ((Deb Reichman)) according to her instagram account.
Same username. And it's her son that she dressed up as hillary.

I wish this was shooped. Hope some kids dressed as Trump called him Crooked Hillary.

best reply

No its too good to be true now.

SHADILAY

Her linkedin
archive.is/t3YpQ
Her address
archive.is/WPhRh

it would be extremely painful

pretty impressive linkedin to be honest familia

She directed and wrote this.
www.imdb.com/title/tt1060270/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

user, plz. That's Leftist-tier foolishness.

when everything looks like a nail eh?

cringe. her apartment is in a prime location as well, i wonder what her salary is.

Checked

Is it feasible to try and get katy perry to pull out? She wont want bad publicity and if we make it seem like she will be negatively affected by performing she might have second thoughts. It would be a massive blow to hillaries image and if one celeb does it there is much more chance of others doing so.

user, trying to deflect from being wrong with a smart-sounding phrase used in a vague manner in an attempt to look intelligent is also what Leftists do. You need to lurk moar, faggot.

Maybe mention Brand was on an user video. She was his controller for a while. K Perry is mkultra so nothing you can do or say will change her.

youtube.com/watch?v=1taC3JjIOkM

Too easy.

Ahh, pity the Onion got bought by Univision to try to convince millennials to vote Hillary

That's a lot of dick, 2000 graduates a year or so.

On the real though, why are Journos so inept? Did anyone even fucking proofread this? It's a goddamn bullet point for fuck's sake.

KEK
EKE
KEK

Nice public transportations you got there, it would be a shame if anything happened to it…

kys

Good lord, I hope this really happens. The asshurt would be absolutely monumental.

It really is.

i think that some (((trump supporter))) is going to kill a democrat politician brexit style.

I'm thinking the same thing, Paul Jewseph Watson did mention it in this video here:youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU and when it happens, that's how I know that (((they))) will end up losing. Happened with Brexit.

I was raised with no real mention of religion growing up. I tried the whole christcuck thing, I couldn't get into it. It did nothing for me, no better feelings, no blessings, nothing to give me conviction in Christ. The people I met through it were closed mineded and were as ignorant and placid as everyone else. All the while my life and the people around me and my country have continued to go down the drain
But Kek… he has shown his face. We've seen his power through repeating numerals. He has smite our enemies time and time again. I feel like something is actually there and the feeling is returned. My life improved. I got out of my shitty hometown. I have people close to me now and loyal to me. I have forsaken my past and I embrace what will come under this new god.
Is this what Constantine felt like when he renounced Roman Paganism for Christianity? Do gods die? Are they reborn? Is the power of a god measured by how many true followers they have? Christianity as a whole has faded and failed our world just like the Roman Gods faded and failed to save Rome. So they turned elsewhere for divine protection and power. Just as they turned their back on their dying gods and embraced Christ, I turn my back on these now powerless Semitic religions and embrace the god that has shown me victory.
Year of the fire monkey
Year of Kek
Praise Him
Trump 2016

tbh that's fucking scary, fits Halloween

PRAISE KEK

That's not true, just bombard her with triggers and she'll be rendered a useless mess.

(checked)

That's nice, user. Don't LARP too hard now, you hear?

Only time I ever talk about Kek is chans. I don't bring that shit IRL except for that frog Kek statue

It's not LARPing unless it's in real life.

iirc she played during the DNC so I doubt it, she is deep in their wallet.

also checked

It pisses me off.
The more money Americans can make, the more taxes they pay…and the more money is available for public worker's pensions & wages.

Why can't these morons understand that a prosperous Trump America would benefit them, too?

They should be PUSHING for a transit strike in Philly on election day, for their own goddam benefit.

Makes no sense at all to think a Hillary win will get them anything.

dems will lean on the union to make a deal to avoid inconveniencing philly negroes on election day

I guarantee it

Unions are breaking for Trump, m80.

Now we all know this is bullshit. After all, who would want to fuck Hillary? Bill would rather dick bimbos than fucking Hillary.

Alright fags, this thread is being slid over dubs posts.

This is what we have.

Union leadership in image.

As we speak, pocket signs are being created, as the strike looms on Tuesday. Yahoo picked up the news already, which means that we have one day until MSM starts reporting on this.

Many of the protestors want benefits.

If the strike starts Tuesday, we need to stall the negotiations 1488 minutes longer than the last strike (7 days) if we do that, we win the election.

Twitter: SEPTA_SOCIAL - Septas account.

Local TWU 234 Union Hall
500 N. 2nd St Philadelphia, PA 19123
Telephone: 215-972-4140
Fax: 215-496-9041

This is the corporate information for SEPTA.

Customer Service | (215) 580-7800
Para informacion en espanol | (215) 580-7800
llame al luego marque el numero 2

Customer Service TDD/TTY for hearing or speech impaired | (215) 580-7853

CCT Connect Customer Service | (215) 580-7145
CCT Connect TDD/TTY | (215) 580-7712

Elevator Status Hotline | (877) 737-8248

Transit Police Emergency | (215) 580-8111
Transit Police Non-emergency | (215) 580-4487 | [email protected]/* */
Transit Police Administrative | (215) 580-3641

Regional Rail Lost & Found | (215) 580-5740
All Other Lost & Found | (215) 580-7800

Parking Information | (215) 580-3400 | [email protected]/* */

Human Resources Service Center | (215) 580-7473

Transit Store | (215) 580-7168 | [email protected]/* */

Claims | (215) 580-3700 | (215) 580-7460 | (215) 580-7461

Inspector General (Waste, Fraud and Abuse) | (215) 580-3797

Website Comments | [email protected]/* */

Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law | [email protected]/* */
For requests for public records under the Pennsylvania-Right-to Know Law (Act 3 of 2008)
Open Records Officer
c/o Office of General Counsel
1234 Market Street
5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Remember, we need to stall this only 1488 minutes longer than the last strike. MEME IT.

1. Call Septa HR, use an unidentified number. Tell them you're a union member who see's through the bullshit, and you'll be coming to work regardless of the strike.

If we get enough people doing this, it'll give SEPTA the false impression that they need to have fair working talks.

2. Get on Twitter and give full white nationalist support to SEPTA. Tell the TWU 234 the nogs they are. Insult them for not working. Make it seem like SEPTA is a big evil corporation, ran by mean, and racist whites. This will stall negotiations.

3. Call the Union, refuse to identify yourself. Tell them you are an employee, and make realistic demands for unrealistic benefits. Get on Twitter and social media, and use your kike accounts, and rev up support for the Union on social media. Force the narrative that SEPTA is a evil racist company.

Don't let CTR attempt to slid this thread. We need to act now. Demoralize our enemy, run the psyops I discussed, and fight back.

We can win Phili.

strike or no strike it would be a shame if there was a free negromusic concert in philadelphia on election day

with complimentary fried chicken!

now that would be a good use of campaign funds

Remove public transportation, and we will reduce the numbers of people and lower the already low energy of Katie Perry.

Did you guys see Podesta on CNN? His exasperated desperation reminded me greatly of Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, and Ted in their final moments.

All must be Checked

You're both derailing this thread.

Whether you're CTR or some form of cancer tier faggotry, you're not going to stop us.

Come boys, the daily ridership is 400,000 people. We can easily assume at least a quarter to one third of that number are voting for Hilary.

If we manage to disrupt this event long enough, we can prevent Hilary from getting 100,000 - 125,000 votes in Phili.

No you stupid nigger they are, as you are derailing this thread.

Stop it. Focus on keeping the strike going 1488 minutes longer than the last one

Sliding and derailing are not the same thing. I was pointing out that the other user clearly didn't know his basic terminology. polite sage for off topic

Philadelphian here (non shill)

I don't think there's any chance whatsoever that SEPTA would be allowed under the Democrat mayor to strike on election day.

The DNC is probably reaming his ass every single day about it. It just won't happen.

I think we should focus our attention on more probable happenings.

fuck me I'm tired and forgot to sage

FOCUS YOU NIGGERS!!!

should be

shouldn't unions be on hilldawg's side?

or maybe those really in charge have understood they have to have this one slide. if they want to keep things manageable.

On what?

STOKING THE FLAMES!
YOU WORTHLESS NIGGER!

I am saging for an off topic post that contributes nothing to the discussion. Now back to work

You know why this video came out? Because the typically staunch Democrat International Brotherhood of Teamsters refused to give Hillary their endorsement.

Anything goes this election

Trump has a mandate from heaven.
Kek will this.

They're meeting now
POO IN IT

Katy Perry is a cunt who makes "great" decisions. She married that fucktard.

Just let her live in my home as a fuck toy. Only thing that cunt is good for.

Fuck. Didn't mean to sage

Dude, what tha fuck are you talking about?

Pretty easy to manipulate this.
But I will need your help to create the storm on social media.
Who is willing to help?

Thanks, newfriend.

>With Democratic"Get Out The Vote" rallies springing up everywhere around Philadelphia (culminating with a Katy Perry concert this weekend) and Hillary clinging to a lead in Pennsylvania, perhaps the Transport Workers Union should have picked a better week to start a mass transit strike

Alright newfriends listen up.
It is time for some social engineering.
Whether you want lulz, salt or to make some libs rage, you will find something here.
The first thing we need to do is create a LOT of social media accounts (twitter, facebook are the big ones) and make them as liberal as possible. Follow the cuck groups, add cuck friends ect.
Start posting about how worried you are that this will hurt Hillary and how sexist this can be. (concern trolling) all the while figuring out who is actually participating in the strike in preparation for phase 2.
Phase 2 is where all hell breaks loose. WHEN the strike starts this is where you go crazy. Personal attacks on employees (for hurting Hillary of course) calling them spoiled sexists and in general attacking the strikers movement as a whole.
With enough shitposting, we can get normies to step in and do the trolling for us all while making clinton supporters look FUCKING AWFUL.
So, who is in??

This is huge. I just realized that Trump NEEDS PA to win. I'm not sure any other scenario is realistic.

No. He doesn’t.

Okay, you’re obviously a shill.

Dems have a fucking chokehold on their respective states man, what other blue states will turn?

I just threw the map together just to present this scenario, only went by color, not how deep

You and me both. I'm entirely nonreligious, but this is all kind of frightening me. There might just be a green frog named kek watching over us.

Not according to the fucking polls. Trump’s up in Iowa, FUCKING MINNESOTA, and even in one in Wisconsin. The bitch bought AD TIME in Wisconsin just two days ago.
Oh, okay.

deflect about being wrong? So accept that your assesement of the retro 70s satano aesthetic being creepily appropriate for that tweet is wrong or be labeled a leftist? "lurk moar, fag" indeed.

Holy fucking shit great, I'm just paranoid as all hell about this election, it's going be a single party country if $hillary wins, Trump's truly the last hope

TRIPS CONFIRM

I like this idea. Too bad the whole thread is CTR shills so it will never happen

Reminder that less than 12 hours remain

We need to keep them from negotiating anything to BEGIN the strike tomorrow, and then we have to keep them striking for a fucking week. archive.is/4jY9B

archive.is/ydUBc

one more meme came true

please meme responsibly

Indeed. That irresponsible user needs to lay off the posting.

Fuck
But which came first, the fucked up parents or the meme?

Keep this shit quiet. Bringing it to the public's attention is only going to let retarded blacks that wouldn't know until Election Day realize that they might not be able to get a ride. They WILL NOT go vote if they don't know and wake up at 2:30 on Tuseday afternoon and the SEPTA bus isn't running.

Good taste user

[checked]

it's legit, and others noticed it too.

o'keefes new vid might help?

yeah, this.
we are talking criminal charges and serious prison time here.

fuck prison

GIVE HER THE ROPE !!!!!!

saucy digits, but that's too merciful. Let her rot in her cell while realizing that the presidency that was promised to her will never be hers- that she'll never get what she always wanted.
This is the most satisfactory outcome.

I would also like to know this

Put it on jewtube, you faggot!

friendly reminder to Holla Forums that they don't take their frog seriously

they're only worshiping it ironically or because doing so is a meme

I'm going to need a webm of that video.

for some reason, I get a playback error from twatter.
also, we have to spread it.

I stand in awe

Union strike could be intentional because they know that the members are going to vote for Trump.

GM in Michigan is paying triple overtime on election day to keep their peeps from voting. They know that the union thugs are hearing what Trump is saying.

KEK appreciates those who can appreciate digits.

Phillyfag here. I will burn hillary dolls in effigy and praise Kek daily for this to happen.

However, Kek helps those who help themselves. What can a man on the ground do to help on election day? We know that regardless of whether SEPTA is running or not, the dems WILL be bussing niggers around in their own buses. So the question is, what buses do they use for this purpose? If we can find out what bus company is used by the democrats… and we can find the location these buses are being stored…

Just a prank, bro.

When did Kevin Spacey grow a moustache?

Put trump bumper stickers on the buses.

Don't Union members have cars? I honestly doubt this strike would affect them personally.

O' boy here we go

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Ch-ch-checked

I just think it's ironic that after all these decades of strikes being used as a red infiltrator's tool, it's being turned on them.

The horror. If I was into dressing up and stuff I'd go as trump and try to red pill people at a Halloween party. Too bad I'm working tonight.

[checked]
Hillary is running attack ads in CT of all places. I've seen more johnson/weld signs then hillary signs here and more Trump signs then the two of them combined. Democratic strongholds are under siege this year and it's going to be glorious.

and soon you will realize you are part of the hivemind that is the faithful, which help to amplify the signal of his surprisingly redpilled will.

fall outside the bounds of space and time lads.

Call him Christ or Buddha or Pepe. We are his body and he is the best of us.

the white man will take back the white house and then the solar system

Local Union chapter officials.
Local journalists.
Local politicians and state reps.

Do horrible things for the lulz.
Find sinister connections.
Troll twitters
order lots of pizza
internet army

in all honesty we need to build a handbook of tactics that we can refer to when attacking anyone

It is written in the new testament book of Matthew that jesus left the cities of culture and large population, and fled alone into the deserts. But his truest believers followed him into the dessert and were rewarded for their faith.

Sound familiar? this and the plague of frogs re more than coincidence.

I can recall seeing an image in one of the recent journalist dox threads that was a very long screenshot of a list of ways to fuck with people

I'll try to find it

Right, got it

heh, is it bad if i found that genuinely destressing?

Just remember, hating the jews is completely acceptable, people hate them all around the world and there is nothing wrong with it. Hating jews is completely normal.

fucking shit
I cant unsee that now

CHECKING BRAISED GREGS

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Iowa going to Clinton? Weak

Why is Shillary running so many ads here in WA state? I'm seeing them a lot now. I thought this was a safe state for her?

Why isn't Trump campaigning more in PA? FL is getting enough attention. He has that shit locked down tight if you look at the early voter trends.

Nothing is safe for that cunt at this point.

Forgot the skid mark where she shit her pants Ben

I'd like to think that the last thing that went through her head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell a bunch of memes ever got the best of her.

Why would management not like Trump?

She's counting on Mexicans and Black Americans for their vote when in reality they are completely unimportant to her beyond their vote. She doesn't care about them. It's all a charade
youtu.be/5GsoVmTp1bg
Mexicans and Black people need to vote for Trump. He is honest and he will help them.

O you naughty nanny.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN HILLDAWG

Do not let this thread slide!!!
THIS IS IT, GUYS! SHADILAY!!!

Those who know opsec are already engaging in it. Don't worry, you're gonna see some shit soon.

Pic related but you won't understand.

That boy is going to grow up to have a hard confusing life.
I other kids beat some sense in to him.

If you guys are gonna do this, don't be super obvious about it. That means: learn union speak, at least know what the hell they're striking about, sprinkle a little leftie speak in bere and there. Don't use Holla Forums speak. No jews, no redpilling (or at least don't be so up front about it) and if anyone asks if this'll hurt Hillary, pretend to be a Berniefag voting third party and keep your power levels hidden.

What does it have to do with them ?

I really don't know much union speak. so how much can be accomplished by hanging back here and dropping details on Clinton operatives that might involve themselves in the negotiations?

Whaaaaaaatttttttt

Somebody order a check?

Don't hate him, user, he's the victim here. You know who's behind this.

SHAPER OF CHAOS

Caltrops work much better with tube stock, if you can manage it.

make sure you sanitize those fuckers.
no dna, no prints, no oils.

else-wise you may get disappeared.

PRAISE KEK

Don't worry, he is just a LARPer, there are no caltrops and he will not be on the street, or perhaps an agent provocateur like Sinead Mccarthy, constantly urging young men of the right to engage in criminal acts.

canadianmilitaryhistory.ca/a-brief-history-of-landmines-part-i-pre-modern-uses-traps-spikes-and-caltrops/

Pennsylvania is big, he doesn't need it though. Florida is the important one and he will take it and he'll also get 2/3 of Wisconsin Minnesota Michigan.

SHADILAY

Of the big 3 - FL, PA, OH - I have Trump doing best in FL and worst in PA. If Clinton takes FL, she's doing well enough so that she wins overall. If Trump takes PA, he wins.

As someone who lives and votes in south philly everyone in the city can walk to their voting place, its like 3 blocks max, the precincts and comically small. chill out about SEPTA and let me worry about covering for the dishwasher who is gonna be late.

please dont ban me again i am trying to help

Checked

This is a great call

Finally Pedowood and the international satanic sex and torture rituals may finally have some light shed on them. Only if this gets enough exposure though. Kikes and their pawns are long overdue for a massive pogrom.

Philadelphian here. Use SEPTA everyday (unfortunately). Couple of things:

Nobody needs SEPTA to get to their polling stations. They're mostly within walking distance. Secondly, the strike will likely be over by election day, both because most SEPTA strikes (they do it ever few years) typically end in that time frame, and also because with Philadelphia being completely Democrat controlled and them understanding the potential impact on the election, they'll do anything to end it in time.

Praise Kek.

IT HAS BEGUN. START THE COUNTDOWN; WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM GOING THROUGH NEXT TUESDAY.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/01/philadelphia-transit-union-strike-contract-negotiations/93101080/

She's an MK Ultra slave who does what (((they))) tell her to. She's been pimped for Shillary throughout this entire campaign. Notice her trance-like state when around HRC in pic related.

so, scenes from alice in wonderland, various playing cards, and what else?

friendly reminder that bus tires are highly pressurized and could kill you if you are nearby when they go off

What is that shit?

You have prevented the genuinely cancerous shills from cuckchan from invading our site. I thank you.

You have propped up the dumbest, shallowest, most reguritative nonsense and wasted incredibly valuable digital real estate.

Fucking get your act together and stop WASTING stickies with this BULLSHIT. This is –NOTHING–.

Fucking send the word out on some Roger Stone initiatives. Advertise something REAL.

Are you guys ready for 7 days being blown the fuck out in a row?

Mr. Bones, let me off your wild ride!

We're going to win so much you're never gonna wanna leave.

Nevada is going to go red, Virginia and Colorado are clearly also in play and probably much more grabbale for Trump.

There are multiple paths to victory for Trump.

Holla Forums is more your speed, friend.

Reminder that if Trump wins every Romney state plus FL, OH and PA, he wins the election.

Checked and keked

hahahahahahahahahahaha

This is what you get for abandoning the working class, Democrats. Chickens coming home to roost

That's the funny thing, Hillary is NOT for the working class. Never was. She only cares that the union leadership donates to her Foundation, she could give less of a fuck how the unions treat the actual workers. Not only does our government need cleansed, the unions need to be washed clean as well. Get the kikes out, and see how they begin to help the workers for real.

That's not what would prevent them from voting. If they have to allow a lot of extra time for their commute, chances are they aren't going to want to deal with the hassle of voting.

the salt tastes delicious

niggers and "women" are going to ruin western civilization. literally.

fuck my life

I'm sure even these leftists are smart enough to realize that flooding your country with cheap 3rd world workers undermines unions completely.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

MICHELLE OBAMA JUST DELETED ALL TWEETS ABOUT HILLARY GOING BACK AS FAR AS 2013

JUST FUCK MY ENTIRE POLITICAL CAREER UP FAM

user, you do realize the people that constantly cause certain states to go blue get bussed around from polling station to polling station the entire day right? They vote multiple times. Any busses you will see if SEPTA goes on strike are proof of rigging. They're whining they can't rig it.
And niggers don't like walking.

"Oy vey, you stupid workers need to get back in line, Clinton's political career is more important than your right to a toilet break"

WELL CONGRATULATION YOU SHUT DOWN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

To crash this election.
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Is this real life?

Holy shit. LOL!

LOL

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS!

Proof? Don't get people's hopes up.

You better not bullshit me fam

This better be real.

this is today. are they really out of ammo? if tomorrow is more muh sexual abuse then I'll know for sure.

No source, so probably not.

fug…

I found this:
archive.fo/sBllu

Oh okay, go back to reddit.

Don't tell me to go back to Reddit. I'm trying to find out if has anything.

Thought you were

Beware the things that go Trump in the night…

How do they not understand this isn't just some coincidence, this is the union's vote.

Exactly.

Phillyfag here
Don't get your hopes up too much. These strikes happen once every two or three years and are usually resolved in a few days. If this one follows suit it should be over before the end of the week.

That being said, though, if you guys figure out a way to subvert the process, I'll do what I can to help.
SEPTA is the shittiest public transit system and all they ever do is whine about not being treated and paid like kings for driving a fucking bus.

I heard someone say the union would work on election day, even if the strike wasn’t resolved. Any evidence of that?

Did she have tweets about HC? I don't see anything about her on her Twitter

searching for Hillary Clinton within Michelle's account yields no results (except Hillary's twitter account)

twitter.com/search-advanced

also, searching Hillary gets nothing, and Clinton gets two results in 2012.

even POTUS shows very few results searching for Hillary and/or Clinton. I guess I never paid attention to how many times these accounts actually tweeted about Hillary, but the possibility that Michelle has never tweeted about Hillary after 2012 seems suspect. I don't think that's true.

Imagine if the PA strike and the CA earthquake both happen on 11/8

do any of you retards know how a search engine works?

Real fucking talk what is this song from?

There is no public matter in which we do not belong.

HELP ME FIND THIS SONG PLEASE

The boomer's society failed spectacularly, the world is in turmoil, it requires Holla Forums's guidance and
adjudication

Who couldn't see this coming?

The strike and the earthquakes will both hurt Clinton and help Trump.

Seconding this. Shit happens every so few years, it's pretty annoying. Most people can vote at places within walking distance, so a Septa strike doesn't really matter.

If you wanna stop niggers from voting in Philly, just hope for a rainy day.

Seriously, fuck these niggers. Some toothless illiterate nog can drive a bus in a loop around walnut st. and get paid >50k a year to do so. It's fucking bullshit.

And don't even get me started on the "lol we just noticed that 1/3rd of our train cars are FUBAR because we never bothered to do inspections in the past 15 years! Oops, sorry fam! Enjoy your delays and missed train stops! Have fun with the new schedule, where you have to wait 2 hours for the next ride home!"

Mostly niggers. Mmmm. Maybe some kike is behind them?

OP you're are a faggot tbh.

We are beating the jews at their own fucking game! We have started gaining control of Twatter with the help of hashtags like "#FBISongs" etc; pic related is some OC of the one and only aryan waifu.

I don’t wanna rain on your parade, but your ‘aryan waifu’ is supposedly a coal burner now.

Also, update from O’Keefe: twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/793558797235134464

are they finally gonna release the tape of Clinton saying nigger

KEK IS HERE

Put that one on the fridge. Another meme that will magically turn into reality. Fucking pumped!

SAUCE

This

halp