Red-Pilling Season

People are waking up and goes thousand-fold to Trump's rallies. They are fed up with the system and being politcally correct. At the same time people in Europe and all over the world are watching the elections, and a nationalism is gaining support through Europe fueled by the refugee crisis.

This is our chance guys, and we are stupid if we do not utilize this momentum we have gained in light of the elections. We must red-pill as many people as possible, or else we will almost guaranteed see an uprising of controlled opposition (alt-right against islam), which will decimate white people and restrict our freedom of speech for good.

I have compiled about 200 red-pilled audiobooks and over 5000 books in a pastebin link which i will post at the bottom of the post. Let us post ideas on how we should distribute some pills.

pastebin.com/eyBGgKkg

mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A

mega.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg

mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

mega.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

mega.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA

mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA

mega.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw

mega.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg!e08XTJoJ

mega.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg

mega.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC

mega.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q

mega.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

pastebin.com/eyBGgKkg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mr2HO8nV3Ws
youtu.be/CqGsg01ycpk
youtu.be/h1oXLbljIUw
youtu.be/vHTlrgFC8MM
youtu.be/EnaL65fJ5ZE
youtu.be/x4vqEybfwIo
youtu.be/8GsybuwGSUo
youtu.be/0Oshl5XsmxU
youtu.be/0r9znBPjhjc
youtu.be/a1A-JukT7FE
youtu.be/bFm6_FeVYSU
youtu.be/WI0fqGUzv7o
youtu.be/A3c9kFkiYZI
youtu.be/u50HgccIqGA
youtu.be/auwRj4Yru-E
youtu.be/4Ln-Bfg6Wk0
youtu.be/vboAs2q2mYI
youtu.be/SCK4y6gPDbg
youtu.be/zLkDayPsKws
youtu.be/gdEkRo01CeA
youtu.be/2YLpNkQd1DI
youtu.be/Lq_VVC-EsvE
youtu.be/RKCUOGFkOhQ
youtu.be/xjcUllyMNUY
youtu.be/_hDsujeDsak
youtu.be/Do9ZF85BHnE
youtu.be/ZwGRlJKz6FM
youtu.be/0vfxEnZ43Gk
youtu.be/kalXOejQASM
youtu.be/df5vjvzDHTE
youtu.be/nzp18FH36to
youtu.be/X4c06cQNlkc
youtu.be/wlwwgbCf1Pc
youtu.be/gLGGZh-KYgI
youtu.be/hF50ZOPD8AY
youtu.be/qO7GFIqFvo8
youtu.be/sNuvSWwIExk
youtu.be/l1n_5mvtz5c
youtu.be/yG3kJp_8zp8
youtu.be/LBGX_I08uaA
youtu.be/ccASsjhhgP8
youtu.be/NB0x-Q5kNF4
youtu.be/lUOTGd4vSsY
youtu.be/kGX46YoRJok
youtu.be/TNIiyd9CCE4
youtu.be/F9PEO1IXvww
youtu.be/68NkIUI9u3Q
youtu.be/hsepjsWLNOc
youtu.be/s8AMnoYy9Ug
youtu.be/HnaYROIzsus
youtu.be/rpfIdjYb7Xk
youtu.be/ezQxI-S95FQ
youtu.be/23LGdeMAf9o
youtu.be/HXf8CE1XvlI
youtu.be/BDtBXPghXHQ
youtu.be/-SWiWARvuGY
youtu.be/SzEleu0ctxw
youtu.be/2Y41HsnieGQ
youtu.be/dJUAzQlKo6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Handle out usb sticks with Ebooks on the rallies :D

You got 1 week left you better hurry.

Yes, we should have thought of this before. Word will spread and thousands will be red-pilled before new year if we did put an effort to it. If say huffpost writes about it, it is just good advertisement.

THE PRINCE by Niccolò Machiavelli
youtu.be/mr2HO8nV3Ws

The Republic by Plato (Audiobook)
youtu.be/CqGsg01ycpk

Underground Man; Post Apocalypse SF Audiobook, Science Fiction by Gabriel Tarde
youtu.be/h1oXLbljIUw

Methuselah's Children - Robert A. Heinlein
youtu.be/vHTlrgFC8MM

Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A Heinlein audiobook part1
1 of 3 - youtu.be/EnaL65fJ5ZE
2 of 3 - youtu.be/x4vqEybfwIo
3 of 3 - youtu.be/8GsybuwGSUo

CITIZEN OF THE GALAXY by Robert Heinlein || full audiobook
youtu.be/0Oshl5XsmxU

Starship Troopers by Robert A Heinlein audiobook full
youtu.be/0r9znBPjhjc

I Will Fear No Evil by Robert A Heinlein audiobook part 1 Unabridged
1 - youtu.be/a1A-JukT7FE
2 - youtu.be/bFm6_FeVYSU

Revolt in 2100 by Robert A Heinlein audiobook Unabridged full
youtu.be/WI0fqGUzv7o

Sixth Column by Robert A Heinlein audiobook full
youtu.be/A3c9kFkiYZI

The 48 Laws Of Power Robert Greene Audiobook
youtu.be/u50HgccIqGA

1984 by George Orwell FULL Audiobook
youtu.be/auwRj4Yru-E

Animal Farm by George Orwell Audiobook
youtu.be/4Ln-Bfg6Wk0

FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE: Beyond Good and Evil - FULL AudioBook | Greatest Audio Books
youtu.be/vboAs2q2mYI

Orphans Of The Sky by Robert A Heinlein audiobook full
youtu.be/SCK4y6gPDbg

Farnham's Freehold audiobook by Robert A Heinlein NTALTDv1
youtu.be/zLkDayPsKws

Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A Heinlein
- youtu.be/gdEkRo01CeA 1 of 2
- youtu.be/2YLpNkQd1DI 2 of 2

The Story of Wool
youtu.be/Lq_VVC-EsvE

Anthony Tony Robbins Awaken The Giant Within Audiobook Unabridged YouTube
youtu.be/RKCUOGFkOhQ

The 50th Law Robert Greene Audiobook
youtu.be/xjcUllyMNUY

Isaac Asimov - Foundation
youtu.be/_hDsujeDsak

Isaac Asimov - Foundation and Empire
youtu.be/Do9ZF85BHnE

Isaac Asimov - Second Foundation
youtu.be/ZwGRlJKz6FM

Isaac Asimov - Foundation's Edge 1
youtu.be/0vfxEnZ43Gk

Isaac Asimov - Foundation's Edge 2
youtu.be/kalXOejQASM

Isaac Asimov - Foundation and Earth 1
youtu.be/df5vjvzDHTE

Isaac Asimov - Foundation and Earth 2
youtu.be/nzp18FH36to

Isaac Asimov - The Caves of Steel 1954
youtu.be/X4c06cQNlkc

The Naked Sun by Isaac Asimov complete // unabriged.
youtu.be/wlwwgbCf1Pc

A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M Miller Audiobook Unabridged ©
youtu.be/gLGGZh-KYgI

The Time Machine by H G Wells Audiobook Unabridged
youtu.be/hF50ZOPD8AY

The Book of Five Rings Full Audio Book
youtu.be/qO7GFIqFvo8

In the Line of Battle by Walter Woods (1916)
youtu.be/sNuvSWwIExk

The 33 Strategies of War Robert Greene Audiobook
youtu.be/l1n_5mvtz5c

The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/yG3kJp_8zp8

How Successful People Grow - 15 Ways to Get Ahead in Life - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/LBGX_I08uaA

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 1 of 7
youtu.be/ccASsjhhgP8

Execution: The Discipline Of Getting Things Done
youtu.be/NB0x-Q5kNF4

Today Matters -12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/lUOTGd4vSsY

The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader - Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/kGX46YoRJok

There's actually a board for this express project, redpilling via USB sticks, but I don't remember the name and I don't think they ever compiled a master archive

The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader - Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/kGX46YoRJok

The Winning Attitude - Your Key To Personal Success - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/TNIiyd9CCE4

The Success Journey - The Process of Living Your Dreams - John C. Maxwell
youtu.be/F9PEO1IXvww

Becoming a Person of Influence - How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others - John C. Maxwell & Jim Dornan
youtu.be/68NkIUI9u3Q

How to Talk to Anyone Leil Lowndes Audiobook
youtu.be/hsepjsWLNOc

The Wisdom of Psychopaths By Kevin Dutton Full Audiobook
youtu.be/s8AMnoYy9Ug

The Art of Civilized Conversation" by Margaret Shepherd.

The Way of the Superior Man: The Teaching Sessions
youtu.be/HnaYROIzsus

As A Man Thinketh James Allen Full Audio Book
youtu.be/rpfIdjYb7Xk

The Obstacle Is the Way Audiobook Ryan Holiday Audiobook
youtu.be/ezQxI-S95FQ

The Victorious Attitude (How to Succeed in Life), Self-Development Audiobook by Orison Swett Marden
youtu.be/23LGdeMAf9o

Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard (Audiobook) Chapter 1: Introductory
1. youtu.be/HXf8CE1XvlI
2. youtu.be/BDtBXPghXHQ
3. youtu.be/-SWiWARvuGY
4. youtu.be/SzEleu0ctxw
5. youtu.be/2Y41HsnieGQ
6. youtu.be/dJUAzQlKo6o

Could I get more Asimov stuff? I've been on the lookout for complete sets.

It is a good idea though.

this is great, BUT… most people don't/won't/can't read full books.

You need to include a root directory with a SMALLish number of images, or short videos, or text which is pamphlet/article length.

Don't overload people with info. It will turn them off. First give them a tasting platter of the best beginner redpills, and then show them where to find the good stuff.

Why do gooks gamble so much?

Do people actually look at shit on USB they find? I've been out of (((college))) for over 6 years, so I don't know what faggot students are like there days. Likewise for libraries, etc.

I agree. For me it took weeks to accept the holohoax. It's hard to admit to yourself that you've been lied to.

Let's post good infographics and pictures then. These threads are good, but have no effect if we don't use it to red pill normies with.

We need to catch their attention somehow. Dress up like Morpheus from Matrix "Do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole is?"

kek, I was waiting to see Robert Kiyosaki on the list but that's even better

Keep in mind we may need to make new infographics with slower step by step processes for normies. Serious handholding. What infographics are good for chans are NOT good for normies, especially normies just slowly coming off of the teat of CNN.

Remember guys: it is better to show them the door and make them thirst for more information than just hand it to them. Think about your own redpill process.

user you're a genius. Post yfw we actually drop literal redpills on the public. Leave them scattered everywhere for people to find and curiosity Will do the rest.

With a note saying "You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

not 1 normalfag is going to plug some random usb they find on the ground into their computer

>>>/redstick/

I'm gonna order 100 memory sticks and put around libaries and in my college, drop it in bags and be creative.

When they open the USB there are two folders and a text file saying read first saying what it is and asking if they are ready. The two folders is named "blue pill" and "red pill"

In the blue pill we show clippings of typical propaganda news and degeneracy and in the red pill we feed them the truth little by little.

We must design the folders so they are recieved well.

Anybody got some nice info graphics?

That one about gg 'gamers', is familiar. Remember the leaked PowerPoint from the DNC that treated clinton as a BRAND? that treated democrats as a BRAND. Everything, every label, was a product, a brand, they were selling to voters…

The label of "gamer" was a BRAND that had domain over video games. They see cultural grassroots movements as competing brands. Christian is a brand to them. Islam is a brand. Jews are a brand. Every label, every word or idea becomes a commodity. This is rampant capitalist kikery.

Reminder that 2017 is the year of the rooster. Does this mean the world will finally wake up?

Rooster crows before the dawn. The light is Lucifer? Kek is the last stage of darkness, the bringer of light.

Also, this is why they tried to label Holla Forums with 'alt-right'. They gave a brand to the stupid voter to simplify Holla Forums and generalize it.

When 'Alt-Right' didn't work, they blamed Putin or Russia.

Every word, idea, concept or 'ism becomes a brand which is marketed either negatively or positively. This is also why they had to label the "Alt-Right" so that the 'shadowy' aspects of Trump support were given a branding which could be attacked. That was also Pepe. They gave a brand to the stupid voter to simplify "Holla Forums" and generalize it. When 'Alt-Right' didn't work, they blamed Putin or Russia. They cannot label Trump as a "grassroots" movement, which it rightfully is, because of the positive connotation. They say, instead, populist. Populist is labeled as "fake grassroots".

In fact, they saw the word "cuck" as another brand. Every label is a brand. Being branded, like cattle, with a label. Their way of dealing with negative branding is to dismiss it or to convert it into a positive. That's why you saw an attempt by a Super PAC during republican primaries to say "If being a cuck means I'm not hateful, then I'm proud to be a cuck". It is branding management, with no concern for what the branding represents.

Is it that they've lost touch with the interconnectedness of reality, or are they actually that stupid?

Truth doesn't matter to then, people control does. They are trying to keep up with the new internet-abled person. It requires the cooperation of all social media and Google, or else the freedom of information might accidentally redpill people. Their strategies were built for bluepills.

Google is on board because it was threatened for national security. What is needed, actually, is national insecurity. The government saying "national security" is saying the security of the government, at the expense of the power of the people over it. It will become totalitarian the further it's people are capable of being redpilled.

Anyway, there's the other benefit for corporations. They get to be corrupt with impunity because it becomes an alliance of national security and corporations who need profits. The TPP was something to help keep corporations profitable while adjusting to this new kike fascism.

White people don't actually need to be fascist to win. They only need a fair playing ground. There, they will succeed all on their own. That's why libertarianism is or was considered racist. That's why "white silence is violence".

Anyway, they're not dumb - they adapt.. with money and tests. They do social experiments on other countries before attempting it here (south korea). They do what works, to keep the redpill from becoming too much of a threat.

This whole branding thing is why TRS shills coming on here is kikey

No, I'm pretty sure the ideology that's as Jewish as Communism was never considered to be inherently racist. The only part of it that was, was the right of free association allowing the kay kay kay and various "white supremacist" groups to continue unhindered, which is simply the permission of racism.

Oh god, this is it. I have the chance to Redpill a friend on Trump & I don't want to fuck this up. I sent him this image yesterday & he did the search & confirmed it was real when it was up. Here was his response.

What do I say?

Changing one's beliefs based on newfound facts and evidence is not the same as malicious lying for personal gain. Being taken out of context is also not lying either.

Also Google changed that image to no longer come up.

Bump

Context.
One cannot attempt to compare the magnitude of the lies of which each is accused of, not without being very disingenuous - the Secretary of State knowingly lying to the American people about the cause of a terrorist attack which took the lives of several Americans is, alone, above and beyond anything Trump has been accused of.

Clinton is a career politician who has made all of her wealth and acclaim no the basis of A) being Bill Clinton's wife, B) having a vagina, and C) taking money from massive foreign and Wallstreet investors/special interests in exchange for political privilege; while Donald Trump is a career businessman and billionaire with a vested interest in the success of the nation, known for living ostentatiously and speaking his mind (sometimes to the detriment of his character).
There is simply no comparison.

See also:

People are effectively going to believe what they want to believe. They will seek information that confirm their bias to whatever they already believe. I'm not so sure you can really 'change' a person's mind so much as you can tap into beliefs they already have, beliefs which may have been suppressed through marxist subversion aka brainwashing. That being said in my experience there are a lot of people who are open to the things we talk about in here, specifically nat-soc ideology, zionism, et al. From my experience the two easiest groups of people I've had success 'redpilling' are white men and middle eastern / north african women regardless of if they are islamic or christian. White women have been 50/50. Women tend to retreat from stress so they usually just have a mini crisis when confronted with facts which conflict with their brainwashing. It's like pouring alcohol on a wound, you're killing the bacteria in their mind and it is painful for them so they react with hostility. Sometimes they stay around and you can start to make progress. That's not likely to happen though that is why it's important to flood social media with right wing imagery, memes, new articles, whatever you can do. It doesn't matter if you get a lot of likes or retweets or whatevers per se because people are still seeing those images and there is a compounding effect and once they reach a certain threshold they will see that every liberal news article, commercial, and spin is complete bullshit and it will only push them further to the right.

How effective is trolling in terms of redpilling? this post of mine got deleted from leftypol.

It's about taking usage of the matrix paradox, the battle between true and false. It is much more complex than a single issue, but instead having people view the world in a different light.

It is sad that we do not utilize the force and strength we have in our factual truth, to destroy the opposition which only weapon is lies and deceit.

People are demoralised and paralysed by the illusion of false majority. They support the ones that speak the loudest, but know that something is not right. It is a mistake to presume that people this way will find the truth on their own.