Call of duty commercial gets political

Implying

can't webm at the moment

Please take your feminist hobby and get the fuck out.

This

I can't take seriously an adult playing videogames

Yay.

Most people think Call of Duty is shit anyways, so whatever propaganda they try to push won't resonate.

>>>Holla Forums

That is your own fault. Play an actual decent game. Even the normalfags are getting sick, seeing as they care more about the modern warfare remaster than this. Your getting baited you idiot.

My brain… I dunno how much more red-pilled I can get. As soon as the song lyrics started up I automatically started singing in my head:

Welcome to the jungle.
We got cucks and gays.
We got everything you want…
If you got shekels to pay.

lmao

I get your outrage, but this isn't the place for it.

May I recommend that you take this to Holla Forums?

that vid was just muh escapism normalfaggotry. OCD has always blown major cock, I stopped playing console shooters after everyone stopped playing rainbow six vegas
JDIMSA

We'd already be in space if not for niggers

This is why you're warned not to try and wake up sleepwalkers. They've still got their heads firmly in the clouds right now, once they do finally snap back to reality it will be violently

kek

You're going to space alright. All you fags, dykes, trannies, kikes, spics, gooks, niggers, traitors, cucks. You're all going for a one way ride straight to the sun. We get to keep Earth and the rest of space, win/win.

WEBM

go back to Holla Forums faggot.

Says the guy on 8/pol/ typing on a miniature keyboard… :^)

If they don't release a Space Nazi DLC they are beyond retard tier.

Can we meme a leftist Science Cult that literally calls for all of them to leave this white cis het racist world behind? Their savior can be Black Science Man.

in the book "the left hand of darkness" a planet sends all the anarchists to a desert planet/moon

using it

Wait a minute, aren't the ebul white space separatists the bad guys in neo cod?

I don't understand this insanity anymore.

Nigger, that's The Dispossessed, not The Left Hand of Darkness.

Woah! I-is that an assault cat? I don't know if I feel safe around that thing

Why do all games and all movies suck these days?

Games were much better before..

Did you mess your diaper again, babby?

Thanks m8

SOMEONE CAN MAKE THIS A PRO TRUMP THING.

Cut out the "screw this" part or some shit and add a 5 second clip of Trump talking about going to space.

I find it fascinating that it is socially acceptable to advertise to adults as if they were children. This commercial is the sort of thing I would see on Cartoon Network a little over a decade ago.

"Reality is scary, you should just ignore it and play video games! WOOOO, ESCAPISM!"

Pathetic really.

CoD is becoming desparate. They can't make softbody physics in their games because their engineers are too dumb, so they put random infantile crap instead.

Cod is still the most popular FPS, so yes, the propaganda will resonate.

i stopped there

MSM has no idea how god-awful things are going to get for them.

The real Larpers. And they even proudly put Freemason license plates courtesy of the NIGGER ran BMV that they selected on their shitty cars/trucks for the public to see. What's next? Nigger Run BMV/DMV making fake I.D.'s???// Hmmmmmm

They seem increasingly frantic to make their games 1) politically relevant, and 2) relevant, period. The political part is having the "rebels" be le ebil whyte secessionists, and they've even roped in that guy from Game of Thrones and some potato-nigger pro-fighter in the game.

NFL niggers 2.0 right here, folks.

Their wallets are gonna be dusty this year, pics fucking related.

It's not that, it's simply trendy to hate on CoD and love Battlefield in the current year.

A lot of normalfags were upset with this game from the start anyways. This just makes things worse
I'm going to laugh when this implodes after launch, they make cod4 remastered available separately, and that ends up outselling this trash game

Maybe a new game company will make a version of Nazi's killing Jews. With Jews being the BAD guys of course. Zombie Jews!!!!!! Can you Imagine a game like Zelda with a Mark Cuban End boss to defeat? :)

idk, that video seemed awfully similar to the current election cycle. I am sensing an agenda.

Don't forget to point out that Trump isn't inaugurated until 2017 so all of the issues that this shows is obongos fault.

Isn't Battlefield about niggers and women in WW1 now?

Yes. There is no unpozzed FPS that I know of these days

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, everyone's been playing the new battlefield, where 100% of the british army in WW1 are composed of nogs and curryniggers. What a shame.

Look at the like/dislike bars of other CoD trailers and you'll see what I mean.

Yes, a friend of mine keeps bugging me to buy it.

This is too obvious.