How Trump Will Make Anime Real

Hey Holla Forums

I have a theory.

My brother and I have been discussing this for a little while now, concerning some of the memes that have been perpetuating themselves on this board. By now, you have probably heard of the event in the near future where the American battletech "Megabot" walker is going to go against the Japan's armored trooper (AT) from Suidobashi Heavy Heavy Industries, the Kurata.

This is a very important exposé for a couple reasons.

For one, it will be a fantastically entertaining method of showing off the ingenuity of engineers and machinists in making science fiction real. After all, people have long wondered about which concept would dominate. Would it be American grunge or could it be a sleek Japanese model?

1/4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WiI6m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The second point is actually the most important one.

The Japanese are very keen in their desire to make this sort of terrestrial vehicle combat real. There have been some rather silly reports that came out a few years ago about some Japanese politicians wanting to fund the creation of an actual working Gundam.

Don't believe me?
https ://www.rt.com/news/171624-japan-giant-robot-gundam/
archive.is/WiI6m

Now this is just intended to wet the teeth for those actually pushing forward with this sort of robotics technology, but to actually weaponize it would go against the international treaties signed at the end of World War II. But the idea of making a working Gundam would just be too cool to pass up.

You can probably see where I'm going with this, but there's a bit more.

2/4

Enter President Donald Trump

This is where meme magic gets spooky.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is extremely nationalistic, and if you paid attention to the Rio Olympics in the slightest, he rather likes the idea that anime and video games is a rather interesting branding of what it means to be Japanese. It was made a point in the closing ceremony where they were advertising tht Tokyo would be the place of the 2020 Summer Olympics.

It bears reminder that Japan wants Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton for numerous reasons. TPP, a guy that actually represents the concept of what America is to the rest of the world, he's just more a more interesting and inspiring character, etc. However, there is a point that is more important than the rest. America would pull out of Okinawa, and would allow Japan to have their own military again, as they would have to fend for themselves against the outside threats of the likes of China and North Korea.

If they were to fund their own military, who do you suppose would be first in line for the creation of innovating military technologies?

LMAO. It's time to put the dolls away and grow up you underage faggot.

The answer should be obvious.
Suidobashi Heavy Industry.
After them, other visionaries that hold similar beliefs would quickly follow.

It represents the military fantasy of all Japanese since the concept has been dreamed up. Japan, being devoid of a military for so long would be likely locked in a gold rush for government / military contracts.

That would most likely spurn their economy out of the long-term economic depression and quickly provide superior technology if they chose to partner with Russian mining operations (and they would). This is, of course, right on time to bring the Jew down to his doom in the final global confrontation.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

ANIME WILL BE MADE REAL BY REVIVING THE RISING SUN

Us burgers need clunkier mechs. I want to envoke WAAAGGGHHH!!

Christ. They may not be at Gundam levels but the wanzers from Front Mission don't seem like a terrible start.

thanks for correcting the record

Exactly what I was thinking, user.

'Murrica.
It's totally not Battletech.

I posed on that American megabot. It's very shaky / wobbly. No balance.

loyal monster girls soon anons

They are not legitimate mechs if they are on treads and the legs are superficial.

Post Your American Battle Mech for the Impending Mecha Wars.

I call Truckasaurus.

True. That part will likely come last. Walking is very difficult. We've only recently gotten smaller robots to walk.Genuine bipedal movement is very complicated.

checked
We have to start somewhere user.

That's also coming true, but it's a far more horrific process that should never be conducted.

http ://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/08/04/488387729/nih-plans-to-lift-ban-on-research-funds-for-part-human-part-animal-embryos

To be honest I'd be totally fine with just a scripted fight a la pro-wrestling as long as they make it flashy enough. Robot battles always look underwhelming.

I love everything about this mech except everything wayst downward. If youre incapable of making a walking mech and have to strap tracks on its feet, why even bother with making it have legs?

What happened to this thing? Did they fight?

DARPA is still working on gyro-stabilized bipedal robots.
Boston Dynamics has proven you can do it with Quadrupedal robots, and will likely be adapting it for combat purposes soon.
The bonus of walking tanks is that they make urban warfare easier and can travel where other tanks can't, both of which perfectly describe modern warfare (remember that leaked pentagon video describing "megacities" as the battlefield of the future?)

fucking quote me on this, rogue bio-weapons (as in, engineered semi-sentient organic weapons) will be the ones to rebel before AI does.
mechs vs. mutants soon

>>>/cuckchan/ tier slide thread.
Make sure to report all these weebshits.

I identify as a Headmaster and wish to live out the rest of my life as such. Tell me how the Donald will enable me to cruise around in style and then become a bigass robot.

If we can't have Gundams yet, at least, Battlemechs!!

Bound in red tape currently. Still waiting for the grand reveal.

That would be helpful for scoping out Mars and the Moon and we get the lunar mining colony underway.

Source please?

It in particular She is already real in my heart and soul, now it must be made real materially but only in a world worthy of it.