Has Anyone Else Noticed The Absence Of "Terrorist Attacks" So Far During This Election?

Has Anyone Else Noticed The Absence Of "Terrorist Attacks" So Far During This Election?

It's as if the "terrorists" are taking time off right now due to the election.

WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.com.pk/print/156793-Gunmen-kill-14-in-Muharram-procession-attack-in-Kabul
archive.is/5fQCi
johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html
archive.is/yuamU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama called in a couple favours

They are waiting for the signal. If the demon-witch wins, they will immediately start blowing shit up, allowing her to implement all kinds of monstrous laws to "protect freedumbs" and pretty much do anything.
If Trump wins, they will start blowing shit up in 4-5 months or so, allowing the (((establishment))) to blame Trump for being incompetent for not being able to prevent this.
The timing will be perfect, just like it was with Dubya.

probably because the people organizing them are busy controlling and rigging the election

Obama called in a couple favours with ISIS

Gee I wonder why.

Same thing with the domestic mass shootings etc. Dropped off quite dramatically when the election cycle started dominating the news.

This, their (((handlers))) have told them to sleep so they don't interfere with the election. Though another factor could be that they're concentrating all resources on Syria for the war narrative.

remember the failed one?

It is the holy month of Trumpadan. It is absolutely haram (read: totally gay) to carry out an attack at this time. It would blaspheme Kek's sacred name.

San Bernardino
Orlando
Paris
Brussels
Nice

please go be a retard on 4chan instead of here

He means really recently CTR, when the election has started totally dominating the media cycle. There's been nothing big in the past month or so.

Im pretty sure its Hillary stopping them. She's stromk woman and terrorists know she's going to be the lesbrident and they don't want to get what Russia has coming for hacking her and making her look like she doesn't know about computahs.

They're happening on a daily basis in Europe, the media just isn't covering them.

Because the election is kosher distraction for now.

Same reason why the blackliesmatter riots quieted down and then stopped completely recently. The handlers and agitators know it only helps the right and shit is critical right now. Don't forget a complete lack of coverage of all the knifings in Europe.

tomorrow

That's probably true. They have to know not only will they be able to better infiltrate, but she'll also fight Assad and keep MENA in chaos. That plays into their plans as well as the goals of the cia/mossad and the kikes those agencies get their orders from.

Well, ISIS have been suffering major losses recently, losing both Aleppo and big parts of Mosul. I don't think they have much means left..

They think it will make Trump and his supporters look silly if there's no attacks

Scott Adams addressed this not too long ago. They most definitely have the means to carry things out across the world, either through the fighters that have infiltrated the "refugees", or lone wolves that they're in contact with over the internet. All it takes is one crazy kebab with a gun or a knife.

http:// blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

Still over a week to go, user.

I've noticed.

I believe most of the terrorist events are staged, or are allowed to happen, in the same sense that half the Malheur refuge occupiers, BLM, the Trump rally agitators, and Fast n' Furious were all managed and artificial.

Seems like 90% of it is fake and originates from political organizations and/or gov't.

Beyond that, the stories of the type like Sandy Hook or Storm Roof are way way down the entire year as compared to recent years. Not saying that there haven't been any, but the trend is unmistakable.

It all spiked just as unrealistically in 3rd or 4th quarter 2012

What's Aleppo?

One thing that worries me is that Trump gets elected and then … why wouldn't some leftist brainwashed person assassinate him? There's a lot of hurt feelings just by him running, and (((the powers that be))) don't like it

that new kush strain bruh

All work and no play makes Jamal a dull boy. I'm sure they're as enthralled as the rest of us. Plus, they're probably waiting to see who gets in before they plan the next one, as a Cunton government would react much differently than a Trump government.

Terrorist attacks make people vote conservative.

1: Not a fact.Also, the idea that trump is more "anti-terrorist" is a stretch, and a weak argument for anything.

2: That has always been the case, everywhere around the world. Not an argument.

3: That is not a fact. There is no likelihood involved at all. Point 3 is pure nonsense.

4: I have no idea what this point means.

5: Not a relevant point. Alot of people follow the US elections.

6: You could say almost the same thing about Hillary. Hillary is pro-palestine, and ISIS being run by Jews, don't want to hurt Trumps election now, therefore they aren't attacking. In other words, point is void.

7: Well, the cucks sometimes get intensified in their cucking when they see terrorism, because that way they want to help the immigrants even more. That could even be an argument for Hillary.

All in all. This is why I hate political science, because it rarely leads to anything but void speculations bordering to the delusional.

The fact is, ISIS is losing, and its common for belligerents in war to have pockets of truce after significant war activity.

What would be my guess is that there has been terrorist attacks, the media has just decided to not report them. Such as the terrorist attack that happened in Kabul a week ago that killed tens in a mosque.

"Terrorists" (ISIS/ISIL/Al-Qaeda/IS/ whatever the fuck they'll name them next) are a mercenary force under the control and on the payroll of the US and Israeli governments so they don't appear to be responsible for war crimes under international laws and aren't seen as warmongers (in the case of the US). Obongo is not dumb enough to have a terror attack done on US soil before the elections since it's sure to increase the number of people who will vote Trump. They are currently used to keep Europe in check and destroy it since kikes fucking loathe Europe, which is why we all see the retarded "don't act against refugees/terrorists, otherwise they win" narrative. The puppet leaders of each individual countries have been told behind the scenes, through the EU and UN, that if their populace fight back, their destruction will be accelerated and bloodier.

thenews.com.pk/print/156793-Gunmen-kill-14-in-Muharram-procession-attack-in-Kabul

sauce.

And then we will have punished trump…
Why do people ur enemies keep releasing monsters into the world that are good for us and bad for them

Actually all helped Trump just as much if no more than Clinton.

Fuck. I'm hungry and I miss my grandmother's paella.

In the 2004 election, when it was looking like it might be a close race, Osama bin Laden "released" a video threatening the American people that they had better not vote for Bush. I'd say that you can't even make that up, but the CIA did exactly that.

(checked)

Still though, a terrorist attack in a muslim-majority country does nothing for western countries one way or another. It's a blurb in the news ticker at the bottom of cable news channels and that's about it. Not only have we not seen medium to large scale attacks in carried out in western territory in recent weeks, we've also seen practically no small-scale attacks either, save for one case recently in Germany where a boy was stabbed to death and his female friend pushed into a body of water.
archive.is/5fQCi

I will concede this to you, as that has been observed in the story linked above. The behavior of the media in these situations is par for the course though, and something we've come to expect from our enemies.

I think ISIS and jihadis at large understand that a Trump presidency would be devastating for them. No more of this pussy-footing around like with king nigger. Trump has openly expressed his intention to work with Putin and Assad to clean up the mess in Syria and Iraq that was largely started by the US. A Trump administration would also set the tone for the rest of the west and would likely speed up the kebab-removal process in Europe. These are scenarios that ISIS and jihadis at large want to avoid because it diminishes their power and influence and effectively end their invasion of Europe, or at the very least, kickstarts the end of their invasion.

I know arabs are lower-IQ than whites and possess less agency on average, but I don't doubt that they can keep a load in their pants long enough to avoid harming their long-term goals. They've shown that they're capable of playing the long game with their tactics of tacquiya and their methods for taking over areas demographically, hijrah.

I think under-estimating them in this area would be a fatal mistake.

Terror attacks did take place in the last few months but as previously said ITT they mostly help Trump so the national/internation media don't cover them. Trump mentioned fairly often at his rallies what took place in France or elsewhere and it has been working for him.

international*

No they're still going on media just isn't covering them.

OP seems to think terrorist attacks are like an item you forget to pick up at the grocery store…

Reeeeeeetard, shitskisn have been getting their ass kicked for months now. The cunts who coordinate that shit are there. Others, are in the US employ. Money, weapons, you name it. Yanks don't want no shit before the election.

We had a bunch of attacks all over the place the last 6 months.

Like the pulse night club shooting.

there was some burning military base in California, they said it was just a fire but I think otherwise.

Only in their national reporting.
Had a 5 victim shooting near me, small news bit in local paper. Couple more police shooting innocent nationally, some friends gave me hilarious bits of police framing BLM for their wife being a dumbass and pawning the family jewels.
They aren't gone, you just are forgetting the flipside when its pointed the media choose to push things.
Even terrorism was caught and stopped.
johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

I mean you got those, fuck you don't even remeber the marine maratho and NYC bombings?
We had threads even laughing about whether it would be faster for Trump to say unsafe America, sad, or Hillary, take freedumbs away, together is better!

Where? In America?

Because it hasn't stopped anywhere else. There are also countless people arrested in Europe whose attacks were thwarted just days before they were planned. You could say police forces have become efficient at fighting terrorism, but they haven't diminished.

Maybe stop being so focused on the election. World keeps spinning, tons of things happen that your media are happy not to report because the election gets all the attention. Just start informing yourself again and you'll see many things have changed while you were busy with your future criminal president.

Yes, I have noticed. If you checked the papers carefully, ZOG stepped in and warned the Germans of a plan to bomb the Munich airport…which they knew from spying on German emails.
you better believe they are working OT until election, as is the entire NWO gang. Just like CNN has the balls to say "unemployment is 5%." Complete bullshit.

you have to read papers carefully, esp on days of big stories on other shit because that's when the Jews drain the sewers in the back pages of shit they want to slide.
The US stepped in and told Germany "we are spying on you, so we know X syrian who lives at Y is going to bomb Z airport…" It was Oct 13th in nyt.

The terrorism wave stopped on the first anniversary of the current Shemitah. This is now year 2 of the Shemitah.

Year 3 of the Shemitah will have the terrorist attack, somewhere during September/October.

It could involve a nuclear incident, it could happen in Europe. It's anyone's guess what will happen.

Why do you think there have been no terrorist attacks recently, user?

I'm fully expecting a Jo Cox incident this week tbh. Another Trump tape isn't going to fix their shit now but no way are they just gonna ride it out till the 8th.

Pick one.

They're benefiting the American elite by not doing anything right now.

well now ISIS 2nd top goy has released a video threatening Americans to VOTE FOR CLINTON

“ All Muslims who will show support for the dog-faced Trump are guilty of masiya (mortal sin) ”

– ISIS No.2 leader, Amadh Abu Makmud Al-alwani

He also claimed that even if Hillary was a woman and a “two face devil”, had the “charm of a pig” and was “treacherous as the snake”, that the Democratic presidential hopeful was at least in league with the “allied countries of the Islamic state” such as Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Exactly.

Mossad has been recalled until after the election.

Reminder that Mossad was caught making and throwing molotov cocktails at buildings in Ukraine during its insurgency.

Actually I haven't been paying attention as much lately.
It seems every time there is such an incident I wait a while before I look into it and surprise surprise it is not as cut and dried as it was reported to be.
This has been going on for quite a while now so actually when there is an incident my immediate thoughts are usually
another fake

If I was in Europe, I would stay away from any capital. If you live in a capital, stay close to home as much as possible during key months.

I think you give too much credit to dirka dirka's intelligence and self-control.

if they were blowing shit up now, it would help Trump, so their (((handlers))) told them to respect the democratic process and begin terroristing again after illary is hellected to justify taking your guns

There's also the matter that with every more terrorist attack trump gains more voters.

This tbh

There was a booth at my local gun show this weekend with johnstein supporters, it was the saddest thing ever. That crowd is literally 99% trump, they don't even bother with hats or bumper stickers anymore because it's like announcing that you speak english, it's just assumed. Everyone is pilled about media, terrorists, happenings, and dc politics. Overall pretty chill.

Crisis Actor staged hoaxes. The media have been fabricating the news since before Television. Just google an event with the word 'hoax' and see the evidence for yourself.

I'm not seeing it, but for the lolz imagine if it actually was the same woman?

You might want to check "deductive reasoning" on Wikipedia.

Actually there is a proven statistical correlation between concern about terrorism and support for Trump, maybe you should check before pulling an argumentum ad ignorantiam out of your ass.
Indeed, it is a statement not an argument, that's what you use for deductive reasoning.
"Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe"
archive.is/yuamU
It means they don't even have to be successful to make HRC look bad.
Statement.
You could almost say about HRC that she is a good recruiting tool but dangerous for the caliphate as a president? HRC is more of the same and they have been doing pretty well under Obongo.
Attacks in Germany -> AFD rising
Violence in Austria -> FP rising
Attacks in France -> FN rising

Not in a scale that matter. (Paris, Nize, Madrid, NY)

This needs to be shopped in with #imwithher

See >>7993869 >>8003869

isis supports hillary