Bakery guilty of discrimination

So the cake they wanted said right on it "Support gay [sic] marraige" but the idiot judge says:

So a Christian has to bake a cake that says "support gay [sic] marriage" and that doesn't mean anything - you weren't really coerced into saying that you support it and your morals and conscience can just go to hell.

archive.is/UfFK9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xx7Gp
archive.is/W3nSe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which race is that?

Finnish obviously.

satanic homos can now ask a judge to force regular people to bake this cake for them

BAKE THAT CAKE YOU ASSHOLES

Just say no. I retain the right to deny service in my establishment.

Don't force me to call Aleppo man.

Non-burger here, explain. Doesn't this directly contradict the freedom to enter (and decline) contracts? Do you have special law for "public businesses" or something like that?

So political coercion is now a civil right, because dissent is "discrimination of protected class".

The baker was a fucking moron if he thought arguing from his belief gets him anywhere.

Yes. This is an unconstitutional ruling. The judge deserves the gas for it.

I bet that if you went to a jewish bakery and asked for a "sieg heil gas the kikes"-cake, they would probably do it. Because all jews care about is money. They probably think everybody else work like this too.

Sadly we don't have that freedom anymore. Civil Rights Act stripped that away.

It does.
But the judge decided that you don't have any freedom from not joining political movements, because they represent the precious protected class.

Remember, the law is not what is written in books, but what the lawman is willing to read.

And that's the appeal court judge being retarded, not the first instance judge, Halloween and Gay Marriage used as a moral equivalent. Dreadful.

This will open up the floodgates for all the SJW snowflakes who want to play the victim while bullying businesses into supporting their crazy demands.

They should bake that cake, but bake it with expired or horrible ingredients due to a "shortage" of supplies.

This has so much potential, these faggots are making enemies with the people they want to be served food from

I would have just made them the worst cake anyone has ever seen and misspelled everything.
Goddamn Christians need creativity.

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

Glorious

That fat ass is still at large?

He's only going to get worse

REEEEEE

Nigger, I said they're not creative, but need creativity.
CTR accusing everyone of being CTR.

My god, what a dumbass.
Even so, the number one rule of not getting screwed in life is to respect people who provide food, whether it's a parent, friend, or service personnel.

So why the hell would you want a private business, if anyone can dictate what you have to do?

This reminds me of the time i saw a huge smoke-cloud outside in the woods where a refugee-camp was. I decided to check it out, maybe someone had put it own fire and that would've been glorious. So i wandered out there, and there he stood, with a gas-can in one hand and a fire-torch in the other screaming at the refugees to go back home.

It was a day i will never forget, it was the day i met Steven Crowder - The midnight marauder.

You are free to do as we tell you goy
We know whats best for you

Even if you own your own business, you're still subject to local laws and ordinances. For example, you may find rat cake extremely tasty, but you're not allowed to serve it to the general public. You don't actually have the right to bake cakes however you want. When you decide to use the State (roads for food service delivery, power grid for your electricity, federal minimum wage laws, workman's compensation insurance, and so on) then you're subject to the State's laws concerning how it's ran. It's sort of like the freedom to travel among the various States, a right enumerated by the spirit of the Constitution. You have the right to travel, but you don't have the right to use public highways to do it. That's why you have to get a license to drive and maintain vehicle inspection if you're going to use them.

States have differing laws on the subject of how companies are allowed to run their business; but as more and more of these cases spring up, it's just a matter of time before SCOTUS ends it once and for all.

You don't have a choice.

Northern Ireland isn't part of the US. I know you burgers are shown really retarded world maps in school but the world is more than the US, a hat, Beanerland and Israel.

archive.is/Xx7Gp

Read the link in the OP. This is not the old article of the Oregon bakery.

archive.is/W3nSe

The feds are doing everything they can to weaken and disgrace the Christian religion, but would find it abhorrent to do the same to Muslims.

Take gay marriage, for example. Clearly, obviously abhorrent to the Christian faith. Yet they force Christian churches to entertain this degeneracy, and their priests to condone it. And I say this as a staunch atheist.

Now they take it a step further - they force fucking bakeries to make anti Christian cakes. They'll make ISIS cakes but they won't make Confederate cakes. Why? Because they intend to demoralize the white man and convince him that the cause is lost.

It's not.

Read your OP. Tell me this thread was about the Oregon bakery. Stop moving the goal posts. They paid the fucking bill in December 2015 which is when the news surfaced.

Any suicidal anons out there? Find a muslim bakery and order up a cake.

It will say:
"Happy Birthday!"
"Mohammed (piss be upon him) was a pedophile"
And of course his likeness must be on the cake as well.

Good luck

Is there such a thing as a muslim bakery that makes cakes? I think a better bet would be getting a muslim business to cater a gay wedding, and then snapping the trap on them that way.

If you still don't think Johnson isn't an obvious cryptokike movement subverter you seriously need to recalibrate your jewdar.

Non-Burger here. Damn, you didn't even need a retarded world map to fuck that one up.

Time to request cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Amusing suggestions but we all know that the law only works to undermine European peoples. Muslims wouldn’t be punished for refusing; Jews on the other hand could probably successfully sue you for making the request.

Make requests for cakes that say "gas the kikes", "kill all niggers", and "faggotd must die". Afterall they have to, its not like indicates any support for those things ;^)

I didn't want the fags to be shot.
I didn't think fags deserved bad treatment.
I didn't care about fags at all before.

Then they bitched about tolerance.
Then they demanded legal protection.
Then they demanded "equality."
And now they have the right to force faggotry on anyone who doesn't want it.

Maybe the Muslims had the right idea throwing these fucking faggots off of tall buildings. Europe and North America are demonstrating, in real time, what happens if you do anything with fags except execute them.

Reminder that you can either destroy these people or you can enable them

Either you imprison/deport/execute/pin down societally as was done in decades ago, or you watch as one day as that rainbow flag flies outside your capital building while a bunch of faggots gyrate their hips

To leftists:
If you think private businesses like twitter can delete comments and silence free speech (violate the first amendment) but businesses cannot discriminate privately (uphold the 15th amendment), then you are a hypocrite. With the constitution you cannot pick or choose, it's either all or nothing.

they're going to pick "nothing"

before we continue, i side with kleins.
this is a refutation of the whole damn thing.

the oregon case looks more like a memetic dissemination set off in a pozzed ground zero. everybody is looking for a fight, and everybody got it. two lying failed females (trying to signal and lie harder) attack another primed female (also living a lie, but much less hideous, with at least had a semblance of normalcy, but not quite), all go crying and shouting in a cat fight to the courts ('lawyers' looking for a job in the employment system, as so designed), in which the media certainly gets some content to flame all sides of flame wars (a slice for them too for the win… of a shit-heap audience), the kikes get their agendas pushed, and everyone walks away a winner (even the internet got to hand out donations, via the kiketrap gofundme getting it's 'fair' share of the action). honestly, this all looks like everyone did 'what they were supposed to do' and 'stimulated the economy'. still shit. but that's what you get when you have kikes (invalids) playing banker+treasurer.

less pozzed, still pozzed, cunt of a man, woman trying via faintest of memory to piece together an ancient memory of normalcy, but has to be the man in the picture, and doesn't like it. also bright pink cafe 'for her'.

far more pozzed. and god awful ugly.

There exist a large number of right-wing faggots. See: Trump's basically unilateral support. You just don't hear about them because they aren't attention-seeking cunts packed chock-full with Jewish neuroses.
I could go for a middle ground, where if you can tell they're fags based on looking at them, they get the gas.

You aren't even trying.

It's not even burger news, you dipfuck