Stackoverflow officially cucked

3 Ways You Can Be an Ally to Women in Tech
stackoverflow.blog/2017/10/04/3-ways-can-ally-women-tech/

Other urls found in this thread:

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/357417/why-are-comments-closed-on-the-latest-blog-post
meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342440/time-to-take-a-stand
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/10/sweden-schools-crisis-political-failure-education
bbc.com/news/education-33115771
science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342440/time-to-take-a-stand/342494#342494
meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342480/should-the-time-to-take-a-stand-question-be-closed-moved/342500#342500
meta.stackoverflow.com/a/342587/1418097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All you need to know.

/thread

yeah so we can comment here lol

kek. Good job, I mean, really... that wasn't to "lift up your creative spirits to destress you", faggot.

So what will happen now?

Dumb cartoon-coloured hair - Check
Problem glasses - Check
Smug & condescending expression - Check
Really fat but somehow still has small tits - Check
No fashion sense - Check

We got a live one, fellas

Opensoares and shitty "community" companies that rely on being "cool" will continue to push the Womyn/POC/Trans meme, meanwhile companies interested in "Serious Business" will continue to hire straight white male nerds from top schools from first world nations.
> Be white Or Asian
> Learn as much math as you can This separates you from UX fags and Pajeet
< Everything is going to be alright.

I thgouth this game was over two years ago. Who is still playing?

You mean glasses which do not serve any vision correction purpose but only present to intimidate people?

It's a meme

I'd rather oppose them

you are a meme

What even is UX? You design GUIs?
Talk about designing GUIs?
Talk about the process by which discussion of the strategies related to the method of designing GUIs might be conceptualized?

It's something like how you feel when you use the GUI. Does it make you feel empowered? Does it make you feel progressive? It's hard to pin down. From the vague explanations I've gotten it seems a good GUI is a good UX and vice versa. So in all likelihood it's just some made up shit universities bulk up their pajeet programs to milk some more loan monies from the plebs.

definitely some fedora lord turned tranny

Remind them that it takes a certain kind of mindset to be a good programmer, and that most women would be happier as a stay-at-home mother raising a family.

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/357417/why-are-comments-closed-on-the-latest-blog-post

They'll replace them in 'serious business' or ensure they're held down like the white males at Google. Silicon Valley is transforming into Israel's propaganda and spying arm and an agent of white genocide. They need to ensure that their employees won't resist being used to kill the west and the white race so they're ensuring everyone there hates them.

UX is a stupid name for Human Computer Interaction. It's a collection of expectations people have for how a computer works, and how to design your program around them to be easier to learn.
In theory a UX person would make sure your program is as convenient and simple to use as possible, without skimping on features. In practice it's someone who doesn't know how to code but does know how to complain.

Here's what's wrong with your program: from a person who has spent time interacting with a diverse community of groups, and harnessing the collective experience of what we as the global community expect our rich and meaningful software to do in an open society. For instance, instead of offering binary choices, consider using a slider to present a continuum instead of the oppressive toxic rigidity of masculine power structures.

Oy vey! SHUT IT DOWN, the goyim know.

From the link in the post above, it seems stackoverflow cucked out before, big league.

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342440/time-to-take-a-stand

What a hero

When will they rename to cuckoverflow?

Pajeet is Asian.

would the skills described be similar to a human factors engineer?

You niggers are clueless. UX involves stuff outside the UI like feature set and accessibility (the disability and color blindness kind, not SJW speak kind). You'd think Holla Forums of all places would learn what the fuck these words mean, considering good UX means not cramming 7,000 features into a single program and making it a bloated, useless mess.

Just because some retarded feminist intern calls herself a UX designer doesn't mean she is. Just like diversity hire feminist "programmers" aren't representative of actual programmers.

Pajeets have a stereotype for over exaggerating their math abilities, they claim to be prodigies (listen guy, I am mathlete in India!), despite knowing very little beyond euclidean geometry.

100% certain this is being discussed at some sprint meeting right now. Nice digits, btw.

I always knew it was you that was behind all this, Satan.

UX is bullshit. I talked with the guy who literally wrote the book on it and asked why it mattered since all the super popular websites have absolutely shit 'UX' and he just fumbled around with a response about money going towards UX increasing so it'll matter some day. The whole field exists only to sell education and services to desperate companies looking for an edge. It's not as bad as the cult of Agile but it's getting there.

I had all but forgotten this existed god damn it.

This will totally work not

Nah. When no one understands what you do and you're not able to explain it properly then there's something wrong with your field. Just do a search for people talking about UX and see how fucking confused everyone is, even the UX people.

Just how worthless Somalis are flooding into Western nations. There is no situation at all, in which the addition of a Somali results in an improvement. Low IQ negroes combined with a violent Islamic ideology, really great!

But I graduated from MIT(Mumbai Institute of Technology)

Nah, pajeet is arab-tier. Just because a country is in Asia doesn't make them azn.

Jesus, I hope that is shopped.

WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE

this

In case you haven't noticed mainstream western culture forbids critical thinking as well. Virtually anyone will tell you that there's no difference between races and then send off $15 to get their DNA examined by Ancestry.com so it will tell them their racial makeup. Just one example. People are literally terrified of letting their brains perform logical consistency checks.

So IQ began to go down because ?
Radio
TV
Shit food
Shit water
Woman getting the same rights has men
All of the above and more ?

People around me (fam and friends) don't behave like that fortunately.
But other (younger people and politics) are worrying.

Sure feels good to be the "winners" of WWII guys. I suppose this trend is due to miscegenation in first world countries, and advances in technology which artificially increase the life expectancy of Africans?

kek. Also, note the Poepye chin.

Don't know why anyone is surprised, Stack Overflow was literally created to pander to retards who can't RTFM or can't be bothered to pay attention in class.

I love how you guys take a Mail infographic and take it at face value, when we know the opposite is true. Way to reveal your address on the bell curve.

Found the Jew. You get a ✡ for your efforts.

When that make statements like "3 ways you can be an Ally to Women in Tech", they are goading you into picking a side, implying that either you are an ally to women or you are the opposition, regular men who do not give into their affirmative action bullshit.
They are actively creating a dichotomy, "either you're with us, or against us".

A population marked by high mental achievement, unlike Holla Forumsacks, who are marked by believing retarded shit like "modern physics is a Jewish lie" or "this Jewish holiday totally means something/nevermind, it was just a meme". I'd rather be a Jew than be you.

I upvoted it tbh

Prove it, kike.

I have no idea what their initial intentions were, but some of the other parts of their 'stackexchange' have fostered good discussions and are actually useful. mathematics and mathoverflow come to mind.

I don't have time to explain 100 years of physics to a faggot that isn't going to get it anyway.

yeah, there are some others too
also, a special place: code golf

This is the female equivalent of the low testosterone beta nu-male. They have low estrogen or some kind of fucked up hormones which is why they are so ugly and unfeminine.

What is it?

But do you know that Trump is a Putin's playboy (i.e. a tool for Russia to destroy USA from inside) and it's actually there to your detriment?

That's what I thought, kike.

Your GPS doesn't work without relativity. Again, you're just that dumb.

Demographic shifts. White people in Europe and North America are having fewer children (below replacement rate). Meanwhile, the population of Africa and South Asia is booming. Niggers and Dravidians are stupid, and there are a whole hell of a lot of them. So the average IQ drops.

By 2100, Africa will have over 4,000,000,000 people, 40% of the projected world population. Four billion retarded niggers with AIDS.

Glass africa when?

There's hope.
We really need to fight for those sites, they're the last place on the internet I can ask questions and get goot answers in.
Just the other day I saw a guy ask what's the minimum height for suicide from falling and people actually gave him an autistically scientific answer.

Problem is that owners of some of those websites are alt-left supporters.

For my own sanity, I'm going to hope that this is a joke and that you are not actually this retarded.

I'm going to agree with you user, even though I'll be called a kike for it. The Holla Forumstarded don't even realize they're the ones being played.

Every day on Holla Forums we see people complaining about Holla Forums but have you ever noticed that the only ones shitting up unrelated threads are faggots like this? Almost as if they're looking to drive a wedge between Holla Forums and the rest of the boards. Go away goon faggot, no one cares.

When people call you retarded for bringing up da joos, that's not driving a wedge. Faggots like that never belonged here, and unitiy for the sake of unity is stupid, especially if it means having to put up with litteral retards.

You insulted him, he called you oven fuel and you've shitted up the entire thread arguing with him. You're both insufferable faggots. Also, this thread is related to an SJW on a normalfag tier Holla Forums website pushing a progressive agenda that we all know hurts the industry. To say that the Jews (and by that I mean the establishment) isn't involved at some level is just denying what we all know is true. Everyone is begin played and in-fighting like you two are doing is exactly what they want. I can understand why he assumed you were a shill and just ignored you. You came here in defending the jews on an imageboard. Begin a legitimate poster isn't very likely, what's more likely is you came to troll or shill. Don't get mad because you got called out for doing it. If you argument had more substance than "durr hurr jews ain't so bad" perhaps you could have reasoned with him. Instead you dismissed him as an idiot as quickly as he dismissed you as a jew.

Then say that. You Holla Forumstards are no better than feminists whining about "the patriarch", just because a disproportionate amount of leaders are male.

Also this thread is almost as bad as the npm one.

I litterally made five posts. Congrats, retard.
Again, you're fucking retarded and now you're just pretending that your retarded statements about a Jewish conspiracy are just memes.

Third, Stackoverflow was always cancer and you only care because of your retarded culture war between two camps of SJWs. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself.

real Holla Forumsnology in that news article

I feel like I've learned so much from this thread. I can prob write my own compiler now

upvoted

You realize you only look more like a mentally ill faggot by doing this, right? You do realize most of Holla Forums holds people like rms in high regard, right? And you do realize it was only technologically illiterate Holla Forumsniggers constantly shitting up the board, arguing against Net Neutrality and being a nuisance on topics like the GPL, right? You people see shills everywhere because you yourselves engage in such activities. This is the reality, and this is why Holla Forums, like /a/ should start banning any and all political discussion. Stallman knows you people have nothing to say otherwise.

They make up better than 50% of the people in charge that fuck us over, the terms are interchangeable at this point.

No thanks, like it or not politics are part of everything. Always have been and always will be. What we have here is an article, with comments turned off, pushing an agenda to normalfags who'll think
They've been conditioned to think this way and are constantly conditioned to continue thinking this way. But too many people have seen the fall out of such practices and have tuned out. When I read stuff like this now I don't even give it more than a passing glance and a laugh. That is what hurts them the most because it means I'm not taking in all the propaganda.

Don't give me that tired line about how we have nothing else to talk about. I've rehashed the GPL vs BSD, video/audio codec x vs codec y, file system x vs y, Intel vs AMD, and all the other go to arguments so many times that I no longer have much to add. We've been talking about the same bullshit since I showed up to the party almost 3 decades ago. Really the only major change I've seen is Google becoming the most powerful threat to our freedom instead of Microsoft. We all thought M$ would never be dethroned and a lot of us even sung the praises of google in its early days. But now we know that everything is botnet.

This thread existing is not preventing you for going into the one about HAM radio, or the one on open source ECUs for cars, or any of the other so called "good threads". You chose to ignore them to shitpost in here using tactics that we constantly see from shills. I am right to suspect you for begin now what you claim. You think people here are stupid enough to agree with you just because you tacked Stallman on the end of your post? They see the lies.

You can love free software and also accept that RMS has shitty politics in virtually any other area.

partial overlap != equal

Agreed, and Google is so much more dangerous. Their bundling of Chrome with Android is far worse in so many ways than ie with M$ and there is zero punishment, along with paying less than 1% taxes in the EU, to name just two. And still the public loves google, even here many are on Google Android or Chrome.

I wish I could still believe that the world is a complicated mess created by a series of unrelated accidents and there was nothing clandestine happening between powerful people who happen to be from the same ethnic minority. Freedom seemed more possible back then.

He obviously means the American idea of an Asian, i.e. an Oriental, East-Asian.

how pathetic do you have to be to even care about this let alone make a bitching thread about it

SO has some redeeming qualities.
it occasionally helps newcomers avoid typical beginner mistakes instead of searching randomly and skimming through tutorials or manuals hoping to find an answer, and fumbling their way into a most likely flawed solution. Also, there's sometimes answers that include tidbits of trivia and history, like the one explaining the story of how useragents became the useless clusterfuck they are today.

Nice try, but "modern Physics" was created by white Europeans, so you can stop trying to own it as something characteristically Jewish. You were called a Jew because you dismissed that chart at hand, when you know full well that massive waves of third world migrants are flooding the west, and it has already been reported in Sweden and Germany that the average IQ and test scores have lowered as a consequence of immigration.
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/10/sweden-schools-crisis-political-failure-education
bbc.com/news/education-33115771
science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

Now before you start kvetching again and end up with a kanipchen, go see your kike shrink. Oy doktah, doktah! These Holla Forums people. They're everywhere!!!! Holla Forums shmeight chan! It like anuva shoah! SHUT IT DOWN.

I am so sick of this shit.

Yes just let the SJWs do as they please

Jewish
You clearly haven't seen that thread, you dumb faggot.

It's due to the demographic shift in the world, Chaim. Even formerly smart countries have seen the average IQ drop despite increases in diversity.
They disclose their source. Funny how you managed to read "MailOnline" but missed "University of Hartford". It isn't like IQ tests are secret anyway, so if the numbers are bullshit go ahead and prove it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of SJWs is for good men to do nothing.

You've been BTFO so many times in this thread, please just stop. You're very bad at this.

how much rep does everyone have?

What I can't believe is how Africa even manages to support so many niggers. They're terrible at farming, they're terrible at livestock, they're terrible at fishing, they can't save food. they don't care for their young - by all accounts they should have starved to death by the hundreds of millions.

I never had more than a couple hundred, and that was with an old account I got rid of.

The consequence of colonization was a very large knowledge transfer and basic guidelines for how infrastructure should be laid out. The United Nations and various NGO charities and christcucks sustain them and protect against the otherwise inevitable famines. What Africans really need, is a very strict eugenics program, and the forced sterilization of their bottom 90% --family planning isn't enough. As it stands, there is no environmental pressure causing bad genes to die out, and the release valve of "just go to Europe when shit gets too bad here" only compounds their problems. For as dumb as the refugees are, they were the ones industrious enough to seek greener pastures, likely the very Africans who are needed to help build up their own continent.

Leave it to Holla Forums to be behind.

More like

Pick two.
It's not MUH LOONUX DISTRO MUH COMMAND LINE MUH STALLMAN QUOTE so Holla Forums doesn't understand it.

Thanks for proving my spoiler text above correct once again. If you set your expectations right, Holla Forums never disappoints.

tech.tiff

-17 now. Cuckoverflow indeed.

Explaining the jews to shit-tier anons unwilling to do any research on their own is burning valuable energy for no good reason. Let them use Holla Forums as an insult - the board has been dead for two years anyway, and those who don't understand this are a good decade behind the real-life metagame themselves.

1488D chess

someone needs to make a de-pozzed 8stack .

you only need to survive 15 years of life to be able to breed.
and if you have 10 childrens, 8 can die but 2 will somehow survive
africa is warm and humid (except north) so food is everywhere

Except now all 10 survive because of modern medicine and pathological altruism.

It always amazes me at how fuckin culturally blind and stupid nerds can be. Oh wait no it doesn't carry on worthless trolls back to actual Holla Forums talk for me

???

If it was once pozzed I don't want it.

Or Maybe there are those of us who want to talk about tech and are sick of Holla Forums and Holla Forums coming into every topic. Seriously, fuck politics.

then go to a different technology forum where they have mods to censor wrongthink.

Look this all started because a user (you?) couldn't handle the bantz and decided to single handily take attack Holla Forums. Now that we have sewn the liar's mouth shut, we'll be happy to talk about tech.

*take on / attack

Now that tech companies are big and under public scrutiny they have to hire women and diversity.
The problem is that they can't find good fit in those categories for technical roles, expecially when it comes to women.
So, they will hire shit people with no real skill, and put them in positions of power where they can repeat the bullshit they heard in a cultural marxist school.

This without even being some external pressure for a political agenda. When there is an external pressure, everything goes truly to shit.

So, as usuale the problem is the lack of freedom. If companies could just say "we don't hire commies and women" those companies would probably succeed and we would avoid all this bullshit.

fucking retards

Most of the people in power in the states hold dual citizenship with Israel while pushing agendas that are not allowed in Israel. Israel doesn't allow mass immigration of shitskins, fluoridate the water, allow GMO foods and many other things that are common here. That's just the tip of the iceberg, go ahead and keep believing the lies though. People like you aren't going to survive.

At least we agree on something.

They were under public scrutiny in the 90s during the dotcom boom. No one was pushing for the poor minorities to get a hand out in those days. Every white male was told to go into Holla Forums so they could secure a job for the future. As soon as that generation left school the push for this bullshit had started. Most of them have not found employment and are saddled with student dept. If you did manage to make it out with a sysadmin job you were one of the lucky few. It's obvious that all of this was done by design. They _want_ pajeet and women because such people are easy control and less likely to break off on their own and start their own business. They don't want the next major social network or software that changes the world in the hands of anyone they can't control.

We had total equality back in those days as well. Everyone was judged solely on their body of work. It didn't matter if you were a white male, shitskin, had tits, or anything of that nature because it simply wasn't talked about. We didn't even require the tits or gtfo rule because no one in their right mind would mention it. All anyone cared about is your work, improving that work, and getting technology to more people so they could participate and enjoy the freedom we'd found. It was all subverted and modern Holla Forums is the result of that subversion. We've gone from totally open standers to DRM baked into HTML in my short time on the planet. Things have gotten really bad and will continue to get worse. There is no where left to run. We have to take a stand. This far and no further.

This. Someone who needs to have their hand held in their day job is not a peer, they're either unqualified or an intern.

Can I now finally say that stackoverflow is shit filled with autists who can't answer questions without telling you that you should never be coding it that way to begin with? Every time I ask Google a question about coding I get spammed with results from this shitheap where people have asked questions and gotten non-answers and random autistic nitpicking instead of just someone saying "oh you do it like this". And they get le upboated for it.

Is anyone actually surprised that it's also run by cuckolds, reall?

The women they pump through these "women in tech" programs are the wrong type of women. They don't want a successful and smart woman. After all, she would have nothing to complain about and love her job. They want the dumbass humanities majors who can maybe at best do some stuff with node.js and change some directories in a terminal. They want loud and inept idiots who share their retarded idea that the world needs to be subverted into some fucked up neo-marxist genderless cybernetic themepark. Anyone who expresses anything other than praise for this retardation must be an evil oppressor. This feminism shit is turning into Silicon Valley's very own Church of Scientology.

THAT BEING SAID. Stackoverflow has been a wasteland of copy and paste pajeets for a long time and I honestly don't think anyone seriously looks to the stackoverflow blog for professional advice.

UX people are like, one step above Idea Guy.

Holy shit, faggot. Learn to ignore things, or hide them if you are mentally weak. I have an idea. Instead of having your period every time people post things you don't like, make threads you think are better. Its a slow board, and your downvotes aren't helping.
Politics in technology is a sub-topic of technology. If your delicate anus is so fucking offended, so fucking pained, then ask a mod to make a containment sticky for tech politics instead of systematically lowering the quality of the board with your terrible posts because you are an entitled little princess. Fuck you.

You're a big faggot too. Learn to articulate your thoughts. If someone is wrong and you feel you have a better argument, then make it. Otherwise, hide and ignore. And don't fucking tell me that every thread is full of politics, because that's a whiny faggot lie, authored by You. The truth is, you choose to notice things you don't like more often. I guarantee you would never be this anally aggrevated by fagioli posting. Like stated above, you had two choices. You could crypost in threads you don't like, or you could have made a thread you thought was better. You chose to be a bitch.

Notice how none of those faggots replied to this

How to get fired in 3 easy steps.
1. Be man.
2. Offer to mentor inexperienced female coworker.
3. Get fired for mansplaining.

giving the life creating cunts the same rights with no vested interest for the future was a grievous mistake.

Cunt advocating Cultural Marxist Feminism, leftist retard doesn't read article but sees replies and sperges out about some mythical Holla Forums bullshit. No nigger, this is the consensus in the tech bubble by men who keep their traps shut because you fuckers use political correctness to silence rational taught. And you even go so far as to personally attack others in order to force social ramifications for not being politically correct often causing loss of job or reprimands for stating facts. Hiring cunts just to fill quota's has ruined most tech companies which is what this cunt is advocating to be pushed more. Go kill yourself.

Still trying your luck kike? I guess it was just burning up inside you all day, what with not being able to post on Holla Forums until sundown ended your Sabbath.

The Flynn effect doesn't account for third world migration into first world nations, which was the point of the post. The population with the higher IQs is diminishing, and along with it the average. Regardless of whether the Flynn effect will continue unabated or not, mass migration will precipitate a global decline.

The Flynn Effect for each nation and the world as a whole covers the entire population, including immigrants. Rising global standards for nutrition, medicine, education, and environmental protection will continue to propel IQ upward for many decades to come, even in 1st-world nations, vastly exceeding the tiny measurable differences in intelligence purely attributable to race. Not only on a statistical level, but on a definitional one as well, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your graph, and your misconceptions behind it, are quite simply and uncontroversially utter nonsense.

You do realize that their is an existing disparity in IQs between Europe and Africa, right? The flynn effect (if it holds true) will see a slight rise in the IQs for both populations, it won't magically close the gap you retard.

It's one standard deviation from Whites to American niggers, hardly tiny. With pure African niggers, far far worse!

> my board

The externalities for 3rd-world nations such as in Africa are, of course, far greater than in 1st-world nations. As a result, there is obviously far more headroom, and a far greater rate of growth, for intelligence in such nations.
You realize one implication of the normal distribution, is that there is near-total overlap between races on an individual level, even using the ludicrous JPEGs typical of Holla Forumsyps?

I think what he's trying to say is that it's no problem if the actual average intelligence of western countries is dropping like a rock because of dubious newfriends, because we'll just redefine what's intelligence as we go along.

It's pretty smart actually. This way everyone can be smart and no one's feefees are hurt.

Sorry, you still don't understand how IQ works. IQ isn't redefined up or down, but merely to the contemporary median. In what is known as the Flynn Effect, this annual redefinition of IQ has gone up every single year for the past century in nearly every country, tracking the increasing median intelligence of humanity.

Well, I didn't specifically talk about IQ seeing how IQ is a bullshit measurement that's way too specific when it comes to measure something as nebulous as intelligence. But even so, go compare a proper IQ test from 20 years ago with one from today. You'll be very surprised.

related: meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/357417/why-are-comments-closed-on-the-latest-blog-post

Holy shit yeah I'm doxing myself but that is me.

Weird as fuck to see my post on here.

I also replied to that incident and got a good response:

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342440/time-to-take-a-stand/342494#342494

meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/342480/should-the-time-to-take-a-stand-question-be-closed-moved/342500#342500

Screens of links for convenience

I don't think there's much of a gradient in the literallyhitlerometer between "publicly disagreed with tranny" and "posts on h8chin", so this isn't too big. But that SO post, under your real name... I hope your boss isn't a total fag, user.

I'm happy with my job but I have a bunch of other things I'd like to do if they didn't want me.

I already have a group at the local university writing pastebins and trying to get me fired.

Just search my name plus 'dindu nuffin'.

I really don't give a shit anymore.

Checked. Good for you.

What the hell is this though?
meta.stackoverflow.com/a/342587/1418097

Go back to your board. Look into the twin/adoption studies if one day you decide to read something besides liberal propaganda.

More lies. The IQ overlap of White burgers and negro burgers (i.e. not pure niggers but niggers with some White blood) is of 45% and it occurs mainly between the worst Whites and the best niggers.
Why do you dumb communists insist on pushing this bullshit (which isn't even in your holy book anyway) here of all places? Do you enjoy being shown wrong?

kek. Don't forget someone could make accounts with the names of people from that group and post about how they want to get you fired because you stopped fucking their wives. There'd no way for you or anyone else to know those accounts aren't real unless they were posted from your IP in the university.

The big question here, is why the guy in the plaid shirt comes up the escalator to only go back down it. Unlike the niggers, he has a normal IQ, so this is a bigger mystery.

I don't think you understand statistics.

Every time you get BTFO you shift to a different issue instead of conceding defeat (see pic related). The point being made is that migration will replace many Europeans with higher IQs. The flynn effect isn't increasing negro IQs at a rate fast enough to make up for the European losses, and without Europeans, the niggers will revert back to their natural primitive state, until such time as the Chinese decide to genocide them.

We also like Holla Forums, which is why we oppose SJW invading it with their nonsense. Let's maintain the society which allows us to explore Holla Forums, instead of falling down the nigger ridden hellhole that a cultural marxist future has in store for us. The nigger is anathema to Holla Forums.

Congratulations OP, it only took you ten fucking goddamn years to notice a Windows-only shop was "cucked", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. You're more retarded than they are, why aren't you dead from licking paint chips yet. Inbred white trash.

this image reads like a board description of /roachpol/

...Tiny? You think the difference between white/Asian intelligence and Africans is tiny? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you've never lived in a majority African area. Why don't you go culturally enrich yourself? I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.

...Tiny? You think the difference between white/Asian intelligence and Africans is tiny? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you've never lived in a majority African area. Why don't you go culturally enrich yourself? I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.

fug… forgot to clean the fucking link… lol