Germany's biggest Left wing magazine admits that's there's something wrong with modern women

Here's an article from a German magazine I've translated a few weeks ago: Semi-clumsy translation inc. It's an essay published in the SPIEGEL, a very prolific progressive center left-magazine in Germany.

"I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - Zsa Zsa Gabor
The german man is like Greece. Everyone knows something has to change. But everything stays as it is.

The Greeks have Angela Merkel. Maybe she manages to pressure them to implement reforms. The German men on the other hand even Merkel can't change. One can only cajole them into changing.
This was futilely attempted by parties ranging from Manuela Schwesig (Federal Minister of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth) to the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce. Some time ago, the SPIEGEL urged via editorial that men should overhaul their self-image. As usual, nothing happened.
The list of men's shortcomings is long. He works instead of taking care of the kids. He wants to be the primary breadwinner. And then he tries avoid doing the dishes. Men need, here everyone is in agreement, a new concept of their own role as men.

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-138379340.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dT2uf
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3311209/Generation-women-cracking-stress-Number-experience-condition-50-higher-men-age.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is one of the biggest understatements I ever saw.

achive, faggot

kys

Funny because I've been doing some research into the matter and have found that it's proven that hormonal birth control(which most western women use at some point in their lives) has correlation with frontal lobe brain damage/shrinking archive.is/dT2uf
Another user has suggest it's not just birth control but used with other medications(like anti-depressants, which depression is a side effect of BC) causes the damage. Making them much more malleable to social engineering that certain (((Groups))) are using on western cultures.

archive and break your links next time you total homo

Really you don't say, it's almost like women don't want a man that doesn't performs worse than they do

Hasn't pretty much every survey for female happiness levels in the west indicated that they're miserable and broken?

But have they clarified what man they want sweeping them off their feet, or even if they as women are even worth being swept off their feet by men

Anyways, this seems to just be stuff we've known about for a while now that no one wanted to talk about beforehand. Modern jewish society has annihilated women especially.

This is extremely serious statement, but tbh, I don't believe it. Sorry mate.

FEMOCAUST WHEN?

No, women can't distance themselves from it. They want the choice but they can't/won't let men have it.

When we invent sexbots and artificial wombs. Even the biggest mangina will choose a bot over a 3dpd, so their support disappears. And with artificial wombs we'll abort every female.

Finally, a better world for men.

This, the article is pretty clear that men don't want to work as long/spend more time with their kids but they can't because their women will leave them

(((Spiegel)))

when do we get to deport antifa to königsberg?

These people are brain damaged

How has this been allowed? How many Jews are involved from the studies?

It's alright. I'm still doing the research on it and I don't want to believe it but I have a need to know for sure.

Oh they're starting to see that now? after
THE MASSIVE KILLING AND RAPING OF THEIR HISTORY, THEIR HERITAGE, AND THEIR WOMEN!

user, you will get so much work done, you won't even need neet bux.

Not surprising. Since women work they don't need a man to survive. Since they don't need to settle, they can keep looking for a better partner for a longer time. The catch is their value deprecates with time, so, while they get to sleep around, long-term it's a bad strategy.

/thread

You don't get it newfag!
This is about social engineering german women into accepting lower class man.
Who are these future lower class man?
This is white genocide! Convincing women to breed with lower class shitskins!
Spiegel = Kikery

Faggots, the lot of you.

this

Work 32 hours a week? heh… and while having a new BMW too right?

Germans don't make much money and are taxed up the ass. That's why almost none of them own homes. That's the real reason.

The economy is tanking hard. Debts across the board are rising and have been for over a decade.

Just fucking what? Are they telling their readers they don't have to eat?

Fuck these pozzed snow niggers.

VIRGIN ALERT, VIRGIN ALERT.

check'em

It took these kikes HOW LONG to figure that out???? I could have told you that in 2004 straight out of high-school.

Here is the issue, men and women are not getting the proper myths and teachings to live their role.

Life is not about choice per say but accepting your function in life. Doesn't mean you don't have options, just that if you are a Man… you need to be a man.

If you are a women, you need to be a women.

The Jews specifically push hollywood and other propaganda to confuse men and women to fuck the whole society up and reduce birth rates.

Also, this is why women are wired to like men who act like men, and when they act like women they wanna fuck. Because its in their genetics after 1000's of years of evolution.

Only Jews think they can change it.

The ideal lady is as dedicated to you as you are to her. If you dedicate yourself to her then she does to you, and there's nothing else to a good relationship than that. Racemixing is also forbidden, of course.

1488, gas the kikes, niggers, and spics.

Why is it one of my fantasies to build a robot army and they go on a rampage against the female form.

it was written by a women like she was trying to be objective

they don't know what they want, its why they should not run anything but a hair dryer.

Most women start taking birth control in high school. Probably the most important time in their life for their growth and they are seriously fucking around with their hormones (that's what birth control does).

But I'm sure birth control methods were tested over a period of decades to look for signs of long term changes before they were put to market so why worry am I right my fellow goy.

Angela Merkel herself and this article have a change of tone which is possibly coordinated. Didn't Angela Merkel just get done saying more Germans should learn Christmas carols or some shit? She's paying lip service to the swelling right and people calling for her resignation.

Also, on the macro level a Trump Presidency would mean a true pendulum swing. You see the Philippine President emulating Trump. World leaders and governments respond to what they see the US doing.

These people have to be stopped.

Studies have shown the more Men and Women begin to stray from their biological and traditional roles, the more unhappy they become.

If you were born 60 years ago, you would've been happier, born 90 years ago, you'd be happier still.

But this sort of research and the press given is swept under the carpet in the name of progressivism and parity of the sexes

Lots of articles supporting it btw

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3311209/Generation-women-cracking-stress-Number-experience-condition-50-higher-men-age.html