>Muh based worthless cooz spic judge

Judge Jeanine: Comey's Announcement 'Disgraces and Politicizes the FBI'

archive.is/LGNlj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iJs93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what's in the emails that she's worried will come to light

I love the no precedent argument, when the precedent is Hillary is the only presidential candidate to ever be under FBI investigation

Wealthy, confident people have something to hide? Shocking

What a let down, she was decent before this retardation.

How could the FBI NOT inform Congress the next President was possibly going to be arrested if they turned up some real shit.

Must be her nigger DNA speaking.

Liberals pulled something similar with her when she was running for office

Why is she talking like vid related?
Die bitch 😂 👌

Oh look. She made it into one of Media Matters newest propaganda pieces.

archive.is/iJs93

Kebabs can never be based.

Well we gave her the benefit of the doubt, and true to her genetics, she chimped over something stupid.

Holla Forums is always right.

Every shitskin goes bad sooner or later. Enjoy the work Judge Jeanine did before she turned and went full mudblood. Cry not about her downfall, reminisce about the good times while you get the rope.

What a shithole of a shill thread; you can't be this fucking stupid.

You can make the comment that what Comey did fucked Hillary (which is hilarious and awesome) AND that he had his hand forced by agents sick of bullshit, because he was sitting on information he didn't want to reveal to possibly keep from incriminating or implicating himself and others. None of those statements are tacit approval or endorsement of Clinton. They don't even make Clinton look good. So where the fuck is all this kvetching coming from?

Bottom Line: If anyone looks like a giant fucking dumbass, it's Comey for shitting the bed so close to Election Day.

Are you seriously trying to claim that the term "based" is a nigger word? Did you pop out of your mother's cunt yesterday?

wasted trips

It is though, rapper coined it, his mother was a crackhead.

Did I trigger something in you moishe?

Everyone in the jew media is an enemy

HOW MANY TIMES DOES Holla Forums HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT EVERYONE IN THE MEDIA HAS TO BE KILLED? NO ONE IS GOOD.

It fucking is you retarded nigger.

Lil B is an honorary Aryan.

It doesn't need to be an endorsement, its that it helps to add the narrative that the email scandal shouldn't affect her bid for the whitehouse, that its no big deal goy.

Fucking this, no exceptions.

Why did anyone ever like that tranny?

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shit.

She's a talking head GILF, Comey is a punching bag for everyone. This same foxy grandma said she'd prosecute Hillary in a heartbeat.

Fuck waiting until after the election. Oh, sorry you elected a murderer, we would have told you but didnt want to affect the outcome.

It's like every person has a ticking time bomb, and the closer you get to winning, the closer you get to them revealing their true face. Everyone, except Trump.

Until things became more than a thought exercise, she's just another Chaffetz.

I think this is more a long the lines of Pirro getting caught up in a "muh feels" situation. She needed a way to attack Comey that makes her look like the victim which is typical woman argument 101. But not for the reason OP states.

Holy fuck, is it Implication Day?

I don't have the screencap here.

I wanted Clinton prosecuted day one when the FBI should have done it job the first time. Then again I want Hillary to run a campaign as hard as she can and for Trump to wallop her.

Clinton supporters in a loss will bitch "THE ONLY REASON SHE LOST IS BECAUSE FBI"

Trump win should be forceful and powerful to show all of them that America is sick of Globalist bullshit.

Thanks for clearing that up, Hillary

Thank you for formatting your post so clearly. I wouldn't be able to make any sense of it if all of the sentences were in one paragraph.

while I applaud her statements in general, womyn have on place in politics, period.

You're welcome, Gary.

Could you be anymore of a PR fag?

I think they know there will be riots if (WHEN) Trump wins and are trying to let down leftists early and easy

You mongs don't seem to understand that words don't belong to anybody. You are also stupid enough to think that Lil B was the first person on the planet to use based in that context. Little tiny nigger babbys, you are.

It doesn't matter. A win is a win, especially when the stakes are this high.

This. I'm surprised no one noticed that she was allowed to exist on Fox News with the little clout she had and say the shit she has said for a long while now. She was there to help co-opt Trump's audience and this is her master activating her as a lat ditch effort. I will say at the very least, this shows how desperate (((they))) are and how dire things are for her masters.

He literally invented the context, you retard. "Based" meant high from freebasing. People accused him of being so. So he went with it and "turned it around," much like niggers think they've done with the word nigger, to mean not giving a fuck what other people say about you.

Much like the "smdh tbh fam" nonsense, when used by WNs and NatSocs, "based" is making fun of nigger speech as well as appropriating it. But that doesn't change the origin. And pretending we invented "based" when the whole point is that we stole it to make fun of how stupid niggers sound when they talk defeats the purpose, idiot.

You mean her cuck husband paid for it all

💯 based af post tbh fam👍 u woke dat fool😆😆😆

I mean, technically she's right. It's FBI policy not to announce things like this 60 days either side of an election.

She's been saying for ages she wants to prosecute Clinton, maybe she's working up to that by trying to appear more impartial? Whatever, it doesn't really matter. This is just a distraction from more important things right now.

Fuck Off, CTR.

The issue I think is that what we're seeing now is due to all the bullshit and chicanery Hillary pulled. Had she and Comey not done dirty business and acted all corrupt, then things would have played out normally. This is why I am not bothered by all the shit going on. To put blame on Comey alone is to ignore all the corrupt shit, all the ties Comey and Hillary have to each other and one has to work hard to ignore all the shit that Hillary has had covered up for her. In the end, Comey and Hillary have no one to blame but themselves for creating this situation. In any case, I still think Jeanine is silly for bashing the decision based on all that has been shown in regards to the level of collusion and corruption going on.

Females all eventually default to muh vagina hence why it's even possible shillary got the nomination also why giving them the vote was literally the worst thing that ever happened to this country. The women putting Trump over the top are the ones with sons and/or who didn't have worthless fathers.

The more I think about the last 36 hours the more I realise we're in completely uncharted territory here. There's been a quiet, steady trickle of little happenings around the bombshell of Comey reopening the investigation today - on a Sunday.

To recap, just today:

And more I've probably missed. If that's Sunday, what the fuck are Monday and Tuesday going to be like?

She's mad that "our side" isn't "playing by the rules," which is the same line cuckservatives have been spouting for ages. "We're better than that! We take the high road!" Meanwhile, the Dems get away with dirty dealings and their voters don't care because they are literally paid off with gibs.

In the vid she complains the FBI has its "finger on the scale" and that ain't right. No mention that the DEMe has had 6 million fingers and other body parts on the scale since time immemorial. If you'd rather play fair in a rigged game and lose than match your enemy's ruthlessness and win, you're not engaging in realpolitik, you're playing a different game. You're an enemy and subverter.

sometimes i don't understand people's principles

the FBI admittedly had reason to hold clinton accountable for her private email server, lying about not having one, and lying about turning over the emails, and deleting some of them after they were told to hand them over - yet they didn't hold her accountable

and now that they are reopening the investigation these talking heads are in an uproar because ONLY NOW it's hurting the FBI's reputation? really?

i pray kek burns them all to ashe

Thought that shit was pretty funny as well. Especially since Clinton's going around saying "we've been asking Comey to tell us what it's in there."

Cunt, how about YOU fucking tell us what's in the fucking emails since you have had the ability to do so at any time.

yea it's like wow, hey mrs clinton um we're going to need you to turn over your private email server and all it's contents please - oh yessir will do

does the FBI call suspected pedos and ask them to just turn in their computers equipment and contents? no they fucking raid their house/building with a swat team and take that shit before anything can be deleted

but no, we'll just rely on the suspected criminal to just hand over the evidence this one time

and does anyone in the media point this shit out? do they harp on these facts and aspects on a daily basis until people lose their shit and start marching? nah

they'll harp on about innocent trayvon until the nigs kill whitey

Goon can't even post anime without triggering himself, has to resort to (((avatar))).

Her tits look good tonight

And people still wonder why women shouldn't have the vote.

OH VEY TRUMP MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN NOW WE CANT GET THOSE SHEKELS FOR BEING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION NOW

Fair point. If Trump supporters were to rebel against a President Clinton; they'd be able to put up a fight.

Reverse situation, Clinton supporters would just bitch. With sweet sweet salty tears.

Glorious

wew lad

I thought she was complaining the FBI was a shitshow because she was publicly investigated when she ran, which killed her in the polls, and they dropped the Hillary case with "no evidence" despite having shitloads of evidence as the congressional inquiry showed.

Honestly I can't believe that anyone at Fox thinks the US is fair from the media to the Government.

Wheres the part where shes supporting Hillary?

Wheres the part where shes supporting Hillary?

Is it because what she said about the FBI is politicizing things happens to coincide with the Left MSM current only grasping at straws criticism?

The Ace Attorney games were pretty good practice, surprisingly.

What are you stupid? No one's said that.

Yeah but he plays defense. Edgeworth would literally blow her the fuck out.

I'm glad Comey sent the letter, but even Judge Napalitono took issue with it. Both think she should have been charged in July. From their perspective they go by letter of the law as judges and worry about future implications this type of action may cause.

I'm not going to put either of them down for sticking to the very thing that makes them appeal to me.

back to tumblr

What board would that be? Holla Forums?
Sorry, faggot, you're on Holla Forums
eat shit