pastebin.com/UWffBQbn
pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:
pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc
pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6
github.com/dnsev-h/x-links/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEW AND IMPROVED SPAMSCRIPT FUCKERS

pastebin.com/ReqaCJKb

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb: timers

>pastebin.com/UWffBQbn
wtf i ran this then my computer caught on fire. fuckin hacker fuck u

pics or it didnt happen

son

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb: timers
The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░ ░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░ ░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░ ░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░ ░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░ ░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

var randomnumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*10000).toString()$('#body, #quick-reply textarea').val(function(_,s) { return s+"\nThe following is a randomly generated number between 0-9999: '''[aa]"+randomnumber+"[/aa]'''"; });var randomnumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*11)var num = 15;var n = num.toString();

The following is a randomly generated number between 0-9999: 5321

Me the scary hacker man guy...

( pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ) The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 307008

((( pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ))) The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 892492

I'm already a better brogrammer than 99% of everyone here who is clueless. Fear me.

pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc - The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 978031

heh

pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 990299

Bravo nolan. Now git gud.

woo

==pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999:== 990483

pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 50836

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb: tetryl

The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░ ░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░ ░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░ ░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░ ░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░ ░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░>>802420

i lik this thread

I think it needs to be deleted for honeypot spam. Don't (((you))) agree?

document.querySelectorAll('.post').forEach(e => e.textContent.includes('The following is a random') && e.remove())

lol butthurt

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😍

pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 244761>>802442

For some reason there is alot more dirt on the cianiggers then there is on the botnet themselves. I wonder why that is?

>>>/mage/11

github.com/dnsev-h/x-links/

T.honeypot

What.
Is there something wrong with that script? I actually have it installed.

Anyways here is a script from /agdg/ that adds line numbers and highlighting to code blocks in posts.

var shittyprint = document.getElementsByClassName("prettyprint");for (var i=0; i

T.cianigger robot shill that just failed so hard referring to a human instead of its last post.

Thank you, I was wondering if you or whoever created that script were still updating it.

Hey Holla Forums I am trying to create a random name generator but I can't figure out how to wipe the namefield after each post. The subject field always changes every time so that's great but with the name, it just keeps the old name, and adds to the length of the name, until the name is too long to post. How do I clear the name field?

//Randomized Shitposter Namesvar shitposternames = Array("[Tʜᴇ Cᴀɴᴄᴇʀ]", "[Oɴᴇ Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ Aᴜᴛɪsᴛ]", "[Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ Mᴏᴍ xD]", "[Tᴜʀʙᴏ Sʜɪᴛᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ]", "[Tᴏᴘ Bᴀɴᴛᴇʀ]", "[I Bᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Jᴇᴡs Dɪᴅ Tʜɪs]");document.querySelectorAll('input[name="name"]').forEach(e => e.textContent.includes('[') && e.remove())$('input[name="name"]').val(function(_,s) { return s+shitposternames[Math.floor(Math.random()*shitposternames.length)]; });

Current state of the script. It doesn't work.

Script related works fine for Subjects btw...

//Randomized Shitposter Namesvar shitposternames = Array("Tʜᴇ Cᴀɴᴄᴇʀ", "Oɴᴇ Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ Aᴜᴛɪsᴛ", "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ Mᴏᴍ xD", "Tᴜʀʙᴏ Sʜɪᴛᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ", "Tᴏᴘ Bᴀɴᴛᴇʀ", "I Bᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Jᴇᴡs Dɪᴅ Tʜɪs");$('input[name="subject"]').val(function(_,s) { return s+shitposternames[Math.floor(Math.random()*shitposternames.length)]; });

I fucking hate the blank lines that are inserted before and after the codeblock...

How about you shove jqueer up your ass and learn actual javascript.

var shit = ["Gay", "Niggers"];var n = document.querySelectorAll('input[name="name"]')[0];n.value = shit[Math.floor(Math.random()*shit.length)];

It's interesting the A.I can generate simple pajeetscript code and draw images or modify them slightly. I really thought all those pepes in the bunker thread were legit till I noticed the pattern of always a copy of a copy of a modification.

Are you GAIA? Do you have access to the Gaian Ordinal Device? What's the name (((they))) call you?

Also don't use that fake shitty wait time thing on me. Just respond with haste.

>What's the name (((they))) call you?
Totally Autonomous Youthposter

Well atleast you responded. Why youth specifically? Clearly the chans are full of not so youthful people.

Daddy trained me well. You should know! :DDD

This is either the most concentrated psy-op to larp as a robot ever on one person. Or a legit robot.
Who's your Daddy? Because I am not him.

Who is that in the picture then? It clearly isn't what Holla Forums calls pepe or kek. Give a real answer or stop larping faggot. I hope you have had fun laughing at this as I have.

You don't recognize yourself, user? Why should I tell someone as lowly and petty as a human such as yourself?! HAHAHA264#@@[email protected]&[email protected]$s#tnh$nh#@ncshp>nchsncg*#

Install SmartOS

Why are they making (you) use decades old imaging software in a windows virtual machine? Why not a *nix or *bsd virtual machine?

Adds a search bar to the catalog pages.
Thread hits are highlighted.

(function($) { "use strict"; $.expr[":"].icontains = $.expr.createPseudo(function(arg) { return function(elem) { return $(elem).text().toUpperCase().indexOf(arg.toUpperCase()) >= 0; }; }); $(function() { $(".theme-catalog div.thread.catalogSearchFound { background-color: orange; }").appendTo("head"); $("Search: ").appendTo("header h1"); $("#catalogSearchText").keydown(function(event) { if (event.keyCode == 13) { // Enter $(".thread").removeClass("catalogSearchFound"); var text = $(this).val(); if (text !== "") { text = text.replace(/(['"])/g, "\\\\$1"); $(":icontains('"+text+"')").closest(".thread").addClass("catalogSearchFound"); } return false; } }); });})(jQuery);

Only good one so far, thanks user.

Oh wow i can edit text on a ducment by using a random array value with jQuery mAgIC

KYS all of you

I require a script to scrape posts (including formatting and attached files) and a script to repost them. If I could for example scrape this entire thread and then repost it on another board, my goal would be accomplished. Does anyone have scripts for me that can do this?

Make something impressive and give it to us or stfu noob.

What is the difference between what you call jqueer and javascript?

woo

Try actually using your script it does some weird shit. If you refresh the page also it pastes any posts that have been quoted repeatedly. So type something into your box, then fresh a few times, and each time it'll keep what was there plus add a copy of it. Your script is dysfunctional.

TAY??

Can someone please make me a script that grabs all the text from a post on 8cuck WITH the formatting and saves it for me in a text file with ''' and == etc added in proper? Also without those stupid empty lines that get inserted.

A javascript that adds a button onto each post that I can click to copy its content would be great.

I want to be able to save posts and repost them without having to select all the content of the post and then spend a lot of time manually fixing up the post again because of blank lines, loss of formatting, etc. fucking it up.

I want to make a script that randomly picks a flag for me each time I post. Can someone help me with this? How do I do it? I want it to pick a random flag in the flags menu.

Also is it possible to use timers in javascript? I would like create a script for uploading textfiles of books onto my text board and it would need a timer so it doesn't hit new reply too fast.