Weinerghazi thread #5

>Previous thread: archive.is/NF57S
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776
twitter.com/bluestein/status/792076947933323265
twitter.com/RT_America/status/792054957662937089
Come has until Monday midnight to give us sauce, or he needs to lather himself up in chipolte mango for the grilling he gets Tuesday.

Huma in FBI detention, lost immunity deal, set to have to explain.

Emails unopened, all contents base speculation due to no warrant.

Somebody on sacrifice watch, but for who and why unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop
archive.is/VpV4I
archive.is/KxLxW
twitter.
zerohedge.
archive.is/gxqN8
archive.is/5pGRw
gregology.net/reference/dicktionary/
archive.is/vHjf4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html
archive.is/8nNUy
archive.is/CVIi1

archive.is/NPiK2
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-obtains-warrant-search-huma-abedins-emails
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/why-comey-broke-stack-resignation-letters-furious-fbi-agents
archive.is/FAIZ1
archive.is/yD0nR
archive.is/zQ6Gu
archive.is/8xklK
archive.is/VkDFq
archive.is/jUgqw
archive.is/WNsUx
archive.is/tqHko
twitter.com/CBSPolitics/status/792859627880939520
archive.is/dRI1q
twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/792843842479239168/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/justice-department-warrant-clinton-abedin-fbi.html
twitter.com/mtracey/status/792875985716871172
archive.is/Nm3fu
twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/792872548832714752
internationalextraditionblog.com/2011/05/10/israel-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/
archive.fo/OaaAa
archive.is/njVTo
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/looming-philadelphia-public-transit-strike-threatens-backfire-unions-election-hopes
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-96
archive.is/j7jNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trips of justice.

I thought Weiner was playing ball and gave them permission to search?

He did, they don't need a warrant. There are 650,000 emails

Search yes.
Seperate warrant required to inspect as of 2010.
Electronic data regularly shifts back and forth on being under the same requirements as print and not needing any warrants or protection postdiscovery.
If Comey has inspected the email content and not just the headers enough to realize what they are, then they are no longer admissible as evidence.

650,000 weiner emails……holy kek

To think fucking leftist shills were saying "its only 3 or 4 emails from one device" very soon after the news hit on Friday….top kek

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop

archive.is/VpV4I

The fucking scale..
650k.. What the fuck..
HOW!? HOW DO YO FUCKING HOARD 650000 EMAILS?!?

Is this the real life?
Or did I diet?

←–Not sure if this stuff has been covered here - sounds interesting.

archive.is/KxLxW

Penis enlargement spam.

they are now saying there is over 650,000 emails on his computer. what are the odds he has the 33k?

He's got more than just the 33k.

Apparently they're saying this includes the 33k

Sorry shitty images. Here are zoomed ones

twitter. com/hectormorenco

So auto-sync saved HRC deleted emails on Weiner's laptop

TOP KEK

any bets on who else is implicated in this? I'd love to find a Penn State and Hollywood connection.

Best way to screw Qatar's pooch would be to dispose of Jordan's present regime. Why hasn't Russia, Syria or Iran done this?

The biggest CP collection in human history.

All these emails are probably on fucking iCloud with these idiots' OpSec

ACTIVATE THE ARKANSAS PROTOCOLS

SCRAMBLE THE STRIKERS

(hows my OC fam?)

Grab your shovels, lads. We're gonna be digging for the next decade.

SAUCE FUCKING NAO

Noice

Either he kept all the spam and/or automatic periodic reports, or he has years of emails, or he was collecting blackmail on more people than just Huma/Hillary.

There is none. He’s lying. She’s at home.

So many e-mails.
How many of those contain classified information he shouldn't have?

Reminder that John Podesta was hacked because he fell for a basic phishing scam

Looks about right. I've been telling people for the past year that the Qatar/Turkey pipeline is the reason for all the trouble in Syria. Everyone I talk to agrees that it makes sense. Even lefties.

An important component of this is Russia has a natural gas monopoly in several European countries. The Qatar/Turkey pipeline would threaten that. The Iran/Turkey pipeline is just icing on the cake as far as Russia is concerned, they'd oppose the Qatar pipeline even if the Iran pipeline plan wasn't out there.

All I know is Clinton should have cut off the Weiner.

Shit, this is turning into The World Is Not Enough

I think with the sheer volume, it has to be years worth of emails. Some rumors:

If one or both of those are true, the greatest happening we have ever known is upon us.

Benghazi is the name of a city. Watergate is the name of a hotel. Can you faggots please stop using the terms to describe scandals? Fuck, we even have a perfect one for this that'll make normalfags laugh.

If it was automatically backing up everything, he probably got years of emails. If it is true it was meant as insurance, he may have sought out email from other people too. Either way, this is amazing.

It's post-ironic at this point. No sense objecting that it's illogical.

lolololol

This is typical of Hilldawgs incompetent staff (they all have to be worse than her because they have to be subservient) that the notorious emails where just accidentally on another computer.

She was probably thinking that theyd never find them, not expecting her husband to be a wanted pedo haha KEK moves in mysterious ways

Which is?

Dickileaks?

Cocktober Surprise

all of the press attention towards Weiner was intentionally designed to make him seem like a harmless goofball who needed no further investigation. they fucking knew.

Weinergeddon

Weinerleaks

Eh. Could be better.

Can you give any source for the 650.000? This is getting really good if true.

fuck off, ctr, dikileaks is amazing.

Cocktoberleak Surprize BoomBoom

These are both so great, the problem is choosing which is better. We don't want split branding!

All the farmers in the midwest usa don't have enough popcorn kernels for this shit.

This could turn into the most remarkable happening for decades to come.

Do you think Hillary's in bed right now having some almighty comedown from the debate last week, spiraling in one those introspective nitemares, filled with dread, thinking about all the things they may find. I almost pity her…if it wasnt the spirits of demons come to righteously haunt her

It's being reported by the Wall St. Journal

read the thread nigger

zerohedge. com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop

underrated kek

the name is Weiner tho..
The Weiner Leaks is what it will be called probably if it comes out

Chek n kek

archive.is/xqngU

I think whenever Hillary feels to introspective, she just gets drunk. She probably drowns out any creeping doubts or regrets with booze.

this is retarded. they were looking for digital communications to begin with.

sorry my bad…that was me imagining she has a conscience

She obviously doesnt give a fuck about anything

Spurdo approved post

Top fucking kek. The Clinton campaign ship is ==Syncing== before our eyes

Oh fug I'm slow.

Benis.

dickileaks

Cocktober Surprise

Weinergeddon

Weinerleaks

Cocktoberleak Surprise

All these fresh creative new memes for the Averted Hillarypocalypse.
Very spiffy, Holla Forums. Keep it coming : )

bretty gud

Weinerleaks: the Penis mightier than the sword

You amerifats better pull through and make Trump win, these news are what finally made me put down 5 grand on the GOD EMPRAH

This is going to end more dynasties than theirs if it continues on the path it's still going.

I think someone in the DIA finally woke the fuck up to what the CIA was doing and realized they have been co-opted and were effectively infiltrating / subverting the US government for the sake of foreign donors and enemies of the united states.

Taking down that organization involves exposing the pedophilia rings - doing this destroys the political network tendrils through the entire west.

This could fundamentally uncuck the entirety of western civilization if it goes off right. Or mire us in a civil war. Or a world war if Russia / China decide the US is at prime weakness and they have an opportunity and the will to dare.

I don't think ANYONE; military, CIA, FBI, whatever the fuck group soros is part of, expected weiner to basically have all the fucking dirt on literally everyone though.

This is literally the happening Holla Forums has been waiting a decade for. This is what Holla Forums was made for. This is it. Some of us have been into this shit for decades, some of us just got into it this election, but it's all coming to a head right now. There is a shadow war going on right now and I'm really hoping our side can win, or at least blow the can of worms open so the enemy loses.

PS I really want to know why Rossi was killed.

Weinergate
sticks in my mind.

On Weiner.
Not on Huma.
They have to give reason on a warrant, and the warrant's have a scope. Violate the scope, and not only is the evidence inadmissable, you now get a countersuit for 4th violations.
Stating you expect to find material in a related investigation on an unrelated computer gets you no warrant and questions on whee you got said info.
Here, if you want Huma gone, you play strictly by the book, without the slightest deviation. Hence why Comey is suddenly in so much shit from all sides, as he just deviated and lots of people want Huma and Hilllary gone.

Last thread had it called Weinerghazi when I looked, next thread can have one of those, just not cocktober as it will be november.
Hillary Spitting on Weinergeddon?

Clinton sites are already paying out on her, should have put money on her, get the payout, then put some of the winnings on Trump and use the rest on popcorn and rope.

This is what we've waited for
This is it boys, this is war!

You have that backwards my friend. A civil war would be one of the paths out of the mire we've been in since WW2.

There's no reason we can't call it Cocktober. The October Revolution was technically in November.

Fair enough.

I'm sold in benisghazi for Holla Forums.

If they didn't expect it they're pretty dumb. Isn't weiner a lawyer?

In an orgy of euphemisms, the more the merrier.

Unfortunately this will be considered LARPing by everyone unless the emails are released.

twitter. com/cernovich

Just imagine this

Aren't they all lawyers?

You left out the part where Kaine would then be president for 4 years, a fucking Jesuit, who would love to continue us along white genocide. You don't realize it yet, but these are golden days.

for /pol

I'd say the golden age of Holla Forums was either the Zimmerman Trial, or the primaries before Jeb dropped out.

That would be part of the email conspiracy thread.
There is a big thread on last night about planning on fucking with tweeters on account of the absolute lack of email data, and the fact Hillary wants the emails to be released.

archive.is/gxqN8

You think i didnt try?!

Pedobear made Weiner do the work of Kek. Meme convergence happened.

We'd be better off with an excruciating 4 year highly public impeachment trial which implicates many others. One of those rare times everyone is paying attention.

I would bet that the Weiner thing is just being used as a cover story by the FBI to get in front of the coming leaks.

While I would much, much prefer Trump, Kaine's totally harmless. He's a pussy beta faggot. With Clinton impeached, the Republicans would just make him their bitch.

You really don't know anything, do you?

archive.is/5pGRw
Weiner has given permission to search the laptop.
No warrant needed. They probably told him they'll loose one or two of his dickpics.

NYPD found the emails. Them knowing forced FBI to acknowledge they exist. FBI is cucked still, hopefully NYPD sent a copy to Trump Towers first.

Kaine isn't harmless. He's a white Obama.

they should've just leaked it all. expecting Lynch or Comey to sign off on anything was retarded given recent history

I seriously love Spurdo Spärde.

I've heard that spousal privilege might shield Huma from a lot of this, but it shouldn't help Hillary somehow right?

Are you slow in the head?

That also hablo espanolo. Fucking trash She's impeached and convicted and removed, I'd give Senior Taco 2 hours to pardon her, her cronies, and "move us past this tragedy". All while Paul Ryan and the rest of the ilk thunderously applause.

His dad actually is. But yeah

Isn't spousal privilege only that spouses can't be forced to testify against each other? Wouldn't they have enough on her simply because she was the conduit through which Weiner received all these emails?

Exactly. You'd have to be really fucking thick to think the republicans would stand up to Kaine. They'd all be eagerly slurping his cock, thankful that he isn't Trump.

I thought that was Obama.

Also, Kaine would do everything Gyorgy Schwartz says, just like Shillary.

Not for any nation.
Not for any ideology.
Not for justice.
Not for honor.
Not for power.
Not for the future.
Not for love.
Not for peace.
Only for revenge.

Can somebody give permission to search the effects of their spouse? If Weiner lets the FBI search his computer, can the FBI use what they find against Huma? I honestly don't know. If some lawfag would let to chime in, I'd appreciate it.

So what's the next event we should be waiting/looking for?

I honestly can't think of anything funnier than Spurdo. Fucking Finns and their expert memesmithing.

Wrong, Obama isn't white. He's half nigger, half jew.

Tribs :—DD

Trump's going to win, and Obama, Hillary, and half of D.C. and the media are going to have to seriously consider leave the country in the next 2 months.

Oh please. Kaine's not a leader, he's a bitch boy. Even Hillary thought he was too dumb to be Vice President. He's not going to magically get smarter as President. Nobody's gonna suck his dick. More likely he will suck theirs.

Except the point is here Hillary is demanding a release and Comey is cucking her.
He is showing his real interests of wanting her gone.
Particuarly as its being shown that the emails are old and known within the FBI, but he is refusing to get a warrant on them, yet mysteriously only sends the notice on them, made from divination and wringing a oryx bone of a pig to Molock, about their contents?
Nah, I wager the real deal here is Huma is about to fall, and Hillary has sagely made it so that none of it touches her, as we found out when the FBI first immunized Huma.

You know the whole reason I've been pointing to go after Hillary's companions and associates instead of running headlong into her wall of defenses like a Mexican trying to get into Arkansas.

(backlink to previous thread)
I said it earlier and I'll say it again. I'm starting to suspect Weiner was a deep-cover operative.

The sexting scandals were all manufactured precisely so his devices containing all this material would fall into the hands of lower-level FBI operatives and not Comey and McCabe's Clinton-compromised teams of higher-ups. At that point it was only a matter of waiting for the perfect moment to drop the other shoe.

What, you think otherwise of Obama? Get your fucking head examined.

God help us if she wins the election.

He certainly lacks charisma. In the debate with pence he lost bad just cause he was so fucking annoying.

But you can fuck their whole system up

Is weiner a Holla Forumstard?

Mr Executive Orders at least has some balls, even if he's very poor at convincing other people to do things for him.

Tim Kaine doesn't even have that.

Kill yourself.

Yeah, with all that power she has and then being president, we'll see what actually happens when you make a blackhole in open air.

Yes, he has been on 4chan before from one of his interviews.

Neither Obama nor Kaine are in charge. They both take marching orders from their handlers. The same people who the Republicans whore themselves out to.

Whether or not Obama or Kaine have "balls" is irrelevant. They do what they are told, and the republicans will not stand up to them.

fixed for u

Why on earth would anyone think she'll win now? If wikileaks and O'keefe keeps bringing the stuff, while Democucks spaz out about the FBI, she'll probably be vanned by Friday

fickifickileaks

Negro please. Even if Clinton gets removed from office, "Goodest Goy" Kaine will be next in line for POTUS. Gimme a fucking break, he's completely controlled- otherwise they wouldn't have let him get this far.

Trump either wins at the ballots or in the streets, there is no other option.

What if there is no irony in naming the backup folder "Life Insurance"? And wonder who set it up Weiner or Abedin?

The Clinton camp has said they are giving James Comey until tomorrow to tell them everything he knows.

Unless what exactly? Why does he have to go by their timeline?

The MSM polls have her at a 1% lead. Keep in mind this is biased MSM polls that oversample like 30% Democrats, so Donald's probably leading by like 20% now.

She's not winning this.

Nigger Trump knows more than the fucking CIA.

You're fucking talking out of your ass. They can and do admit evidence that was found in the course of investigating other crimes and any evidence found of separate crimes during a warrant can and will be admitted in court you fucking stupid cunt.

There is the "law" you faggots learn in school, and then there's reality when you get to the judicial system and find out this ain't an episode of Perry Mason.

Weinergate

gregology.net/reference/dicktionary/

kek

looks like CTR is back in action (this thread)

stay focused/on topic fags

CNN strikes again

CTR couldn't find the power button on a MacBook with two hands and a map.

They will try to rig it.

If they know they're all going down, they might as well rig every county election they can and hope they get away with it.

kill yourself

Work on your reading comprehension.

checked.

Early voters are already asking if they can change their vote. We're one week out. Hillary would have to bus in the entire population of Mexico if what we're hearing is any indication.

Never say never, but I think it's highly unlikely she'll win

Punctuation, it makes all the difference.

Save that this is a strict by the books case as all should be at any level, and not your cowboy faggotry that is great on niggers but fails on whites.
So kindly, cite where they can take evidence without a warrant and expect it to actually work.

Not much to do really, the emails are secrets, Zerohedge is throwing around speculation as fact, and Huma done fucked up enough for there to be a "we can not discuss ongoing investigations" response.

Fraud is already ongoing, but the inperson fraud is Republican, and the behind the scenes is mixed on mailins.
No reports on evoting as the machines were discarded and paper brought in.
Paper ballots won't be tabulated until the 8th and go into solid bins instead of transparents. Russia does it better, and they just have ballot stuffing.

Face it though, Trump winning the popular means massive rigging in his favor by parties, meaning something much worse and dire is going on.
Hillary winning at least means people will try and delude themselves it was fair.
Either way, be ready, plenty of shit will start on the 7th and keep going.

Meanwhile, the president will be decided in December much to egg on everyone who thought he was done on the 8th. Electoral College and free expression, ho!

Is it safe to say ALL of her emails are exposed to the FBI now? I'm so excited. We could have been born at any time, but we're alive to witness this & I'm writing down & taking note of everything.

You are either CTR or an idiot.

It's called 'Inevitable discovery'

You wrote it, not me.

archive.is/vHjf4
Huma Abedin's lawyers are set to meet with the Justice Department and FBI to discuss the emails found on her sexting husband Anthony Weiner's laptop

Photos from today in Brooklyn - had to include them because LOL at the flaming fag following her. Probably a CTR staffer.

I can't tell if they have to sort through 650,000 of Weiner's emails, x quantity of them belonging to Hillary, or if there actually is 650,000 of Hillary's emails on there. Has anyone confirmed that?

She thinks she's fucking Archer. Don't spies know they're supposed to keep a low profile anymore?

OC

There were 650,000 emails on the server, some of them belonging to Hillary. It's suspected that this includes the 33,000

HILLDAWG VS TRUMP
THE STAND UP COMEDY SLAM JAM ROAST

Spousal privilege does not usually apply when the spouses are co-conspirators or the information was disclosed outside of the marriage.

(checked)
650k… jesus christ
even if its 90% pr0n spam in Wiener's email that's more than $hillary handed over

Honestly this makes absolutely no sense to me. It has to be a 12 year old spam folder.

Well, the death-quads have it.

Quads Qonfirm.

Wew.

WEW

Those are problem glasses.

Huma's immunity deal was voided when she lied about forwarding e-mails to a Yahoo! account.

wait who resigned

Goddamn, is the habbening already starting?

FBI agents by the droves. It forced Comey's hand.

can't tell if metaphorically or literally pozzed

GANGSTA

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

archive.is/VpV4I

EXCLUSIVE: Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

"James Comey's decision to revive the investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server and her handling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI, including some of his top deputies, according to a source close to the embattled FBI director. "

" 'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.' "

" According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice. He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom. "

I really thought the FBI mutiny stories was 100% LARPing bullshit. This is pretty fucking major.

archive.is/8nNUy

WE HAVE A WARRANT

CORRECT THIS RECORD

they have a warrant now

archive.is/CVIi1

DELICIOUS!

Top kek. If those niggers use this as an excuse to say nothing significant was found, civil war is on.

oh fug, thought this was rumor

Man, you are ignorant

And now, the long-awaited symphony begins.

Do you have a link to any of the FBI threads? I thought those alleged insiders were LARPers and so I didn't read their stories

6gorrillion hours
GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU BITCH!

CTR should be happy, Clinton wants the emails looked at.

Hillary wants them opened, the only ones saying it would be of interest are places want to stir the pot one way.

For pointing you have to rig better than the riggers actually counting the vote to beat them?
Or for the fact that the EC is the place to be if you want to elect the president?

businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-james-comey-email-investigation-2016-10
archive.is/NPiK2

Democrats seem to have this idea that there's a grace period for prosecutions/ investigations when you're x many days out from an election. Of course, to block the investigation, would also constitute interference; it cuts both ways. But you don't hear much about that.

But where do they get this idea of a grace period? What's the number of days, and severity of offense? Like if Hillary Clinton were to rob a bank right now, the FBI's not supposed to intervene, because we're just 10 days out from an election, and it goes against long-standing DOJ policy, goy.

Now they're going after Comey. Nice work, Hillary. You just told the FBI director that his career's over if you win. I'll bet he's going to tread real lightly now.

I'm not even talking about that FBI user bullshit, which I still think was a LARPer. I'm talking about the mutiny stories floating around Twitter and the MSM.

Oh is that why she deleted 33,000 of them?

cuckchan gtfo.
As a real FBIanon, I can confirm that there is indeed a mutiny underway, but I doubt arrests will be made until the election's over.

but muh russia and trump

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

This doesn't make sense, because the FBI can't arrest anyone without the DOJ giving the green light, right? Which means King Nigger and his ape in the DOJ are cutting Hillary loose.

IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS
IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS
IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS
IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS
IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS
IT’S WARRANT TIME, BOYS

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-obtains-warrant-search-huma-abedins-emails

Maybe it was Huma's hub for passing the info to the MB?

STACK OF RESIGNATION LETTERS.

WE WERE RIGHT. THE LOW LEVEL GUYS ARE ON OUR SIDE.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/why-comey-broke-stack-resignation-letters-furious-fbi-agents

wew its happening

The cunt is already regretting she asked for "full details"

Fuck Yeah

FUCK YEAR JUSTICE
MAGA
BITCH IS GOING DOWN
J U S T I C E

Holy fuck!

my niggertech can't load jpegs containing these levels of salt

FBI procedure is not to make public announcements 60 days prior.

archive.is/FAIZ1

This isn't the 33k as far as released facts show.
The 650k is from zerohedge and has not been substantiated.

Uh no, FBI is not the group to do what you want.
FBI can and does arrest people regularly, DOJ then tries them.
As is, the DOJ has been allowed to bring charges on Hillary and about 300 others, but because no one is wanting to go after the 300 others, Hillary would be explicitly targetted by the law, which is illegal, same as for the calls to make it illegal to be named to closure execs in 2008.

user's count is a little light

source pls?

Hairy Reed is one of the biggest liars in Washington, even many Democrats would agree with that.

If Hillary really wants them opened, what if it turns out there's nothing, and 2 days before election they clear her? That's like a signal to go vote for her cause they "acquit" her and lock up Huma.

I'd just not want to get overconfident and distracted. Every thread is now about the FBI, not her shit performance over the years, podesta leaks, and the benefits of trump. And we are spectators.

It very quickly distracted from #draftourdaughters, which was rather successful.

No it's not, it's from the Wall Street Journal.

Just stop posting before you get banned.

Everything going in and out of Clintion's office filtered through Huma.

There could be a local copy of her whole /mbox on that laptop

They may have hit the motherload and since they have a warrant its all going to go down on record. No turning back now. To many people have seen it.

Ah, interesting. They must've unearthed a real bombshell then, seeing as they felt it necessary to suspend the 60-day policy.

Is it happening?

HAHA

Trump has been doing that for months; jew.

Bernie was never relevant.

Harry Reid, King of the Dicks.

I bet that was a tweet written days ago and was timed to be posted today.

Is that indirect cock suck to Trump? Is he realizing he's fucked?

To think, this man got cucked for nothing

link?

He got cucked because he's a cuck. There just ain't no cure for it.

(checked)

never5get

It's in the WSJ too, first link here:

"The latest development began in early October when New York-based FBI officials notified Andrew McCabe, the bureau’s second-in-command, that while investigating Mr. Weiner for possibly sending sexually charged messages to a minor, they had recovered a laptop with 650,000 emails. Many, they said, were from the accounts of Ms. Abedin, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those emails stretched back years, these people said, and were on a laptop that both Mr. Weiner and Ms. Abedin used and that hadn’t previously come up in the Clinton email probe. Ms. Abedin said in late August that the couple were separating. "

The source of her crash at this point is irrelevant. They were at least trying to handle the Podesta emails and had an idea what could happen. While those emails are ongoing, a reopened investigation is more bad press.

Even if they clear her two days before the election, that'll be a week of early votes that she'll have tanked or underperformed on and dems rely heavily on early votes. Hillary now has to try to bury this, which the MSM ISN'T doing(like they didn't bury her fall until it was essentially too late, they don't seem to like her that much beyond taking her money). They need to bury the Podesta emails while the crowds are baying for the mans blood on camera. They need to make sure no other emails blindside them while Assanage is claiming he has Kaine's shit as well.

Then on top of all that they need to ensure no shit like Benghazi from her past comes up again. Because there's a LOT of shit that could come up.

Clinton and company must be in full goddamn panic mode. This close to the finish line the last thing they need is another hole in their campaign. It may distract from the other holes but that's like saying a big hole in your boat is great because it lets in more water than the five other little ones.

Nothing? He jewed millions of dollars out of dumb brainwashed goyim and bout a multimillion dollar house. Sometime next year he'll probably write a book about his journey across the country and how if only it wasn't for racists like Trump socialism would've totally worked this time and will make more money from those tards. He probably even knew all that going in.

That first line is my expected case. Hillary would not ask for a warrant if she knew they had bad news in them, she would simply state she is deferring to the FBI's judgement. THat would be her out.
Since she wants them, it means they are clean/have clearing goodness in them. What your second says is also true, its now all on Comey breaking rules/laws/ethics and mucking the election, united fronts from everyone previously against Hillary on him, and an overshadowing of everything else.

Unlikely dubs, the rule is in effect, and as pointed, DOJ did not sign off, Comey went rogue and failed to even get anything showing it.

Nah, the big part is that Huma will be found to be the source of all the ills of Hillary, and all the charges just magically evaporate like a unicorn phart as huma fails and hard. Huma was the designated sacrifice and scapegoat, force all the things through her, then when Huma fucks it up, its safe and not on Hillary, classic middleman protection.

My apologies, I had only been seeing the Zerohedge articles.
Thankyou for correcting the record Obama.

https://
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/792850067640160261

bill fucking murray.

OK well do you think she will go down for the old cunt? If HRC doesn't win then there is no hope of a pardon. She could do real jail time.

Yeah. Bernie is looking at getting a promotion if dems take a couple more seats anyway so he doesn't have to care. Even if republicans retain their majority and he gets nothing he now has a half million dollar house by the lake he can live the rest of his life in.

how bad must this guy's cognitive dissonance be to where he's saying comey has double standards AGAINST clinton?

That's probably happened.

Reminder that Harry Reid is a SERIAL PEDERAST and that if the child rape in Hollywood and Washington are exposed, he’ll be first on the fire.

So this is what hope really feels like.

More and more, this world and reality is proving to be getting better and better.

Whether it was Divine intervention from god or meme magic, I don't think anyone can deny that there's some divine or spiritual force finally helping us fight back against this evil. But to whatever force it may be on our side, Thank you.

As if anyone cares about his aging ass. His political career would have ended better if he did a budd dwyer

the zerohedge article quotes like 90% of the WSJ article, it essentially exists to let people skip the WSJ paywall.

to be fair, Reid has no cognitive dissonance. He's crooked as can be, he's just flat out bullshitting in that letter.

No reason she can't go down. Huma fucked herself over here. Hillary has no reason to shelter her, and going from the way these things work, Huma would have to have direct evidence of orders from Clinton, and some reason she must follow them.
Something I would question very solidly on existing as it is just that ludicrous an item for Hillary to let be created.

Huma is dead, and Hillary might need to run damage control this week, if that. Nothing found will condemn Hillary so far as I would stake money on.

Reported for disinfo and derailing.

Huma isn't going to go down. If Hillary was going to cut her, she'd have done it months ago after the last swing of scandals, or the one before that. The only way that'd change is if this really was Huma's "life insurance". But then Debbie Wasserman-Schultz must have a similar file considering that she should also have been taken down but got a promotion from Hillary as well.

I'd sooner believe that Huma betrays Hillary than the reverse. If her number is up and she's in custody with all her backups gone she'll probably sing like a canary. She's still "only" 40 and has an infant child to deal with. She has too many years where she can do other shit if she weasels out and too much to look after.

That's fine, Trump can just order the DOJ and FBI to investigate Harry Reid.

Huma makes sure Hillary takes her meds, without her she'd fall apart.

Unless of course Huma turns on her mistress. She's been with the Clinton for close to 20 years now and is very clearly a major player in their operation. With that much shit on Clinton she could put the whole family away and a dozen others as an eye witness.

If it's a point blank of her vs Hillary her surrogate mom better say her prayers.

Well Huma is off the campaign trail right now. She's going to need to do it without Huma either way.

Is Europe independent from Russian gas a bad thing?

It's standard lawyer practice to ask for a warrant

Hillary broke precedent by being first person running for president while under FBI investigation.

Remember this supposes Hillary hasn't made careful plans so as to never break the law in a way she could be gone after. I see Hillary as being smart enough to always have others do any of the work, to outright structuring it so they come to the conclusion of doing illegal material for her. We do know what Hillary has done as her personal thing.
What others do is going to be very difficult to pin back on Hillary, and I just don't buy that its all been hidden for some 25 years and never used. Too many around Hillary have burned for nothing to have come up, but I have seen all too well how you can make such a setup keep you free legally while everyone around you burns.

Yes, the statement was though, why would Hillary be demanding the emails be released, if she knew she was in trouble with them?
Exact opposite result of what she would want. No warrant means they sit comfy as they have been. A warrant means they are active and can be leaked/released.

she never said 'release the emails'. she called for comey to provide more information about what was going on. (So that they could formulate appropriate spin.)

Tl;dr? What the fuck is going on?

Harry Reid is kvetching hard right now.

Because she's an idiot. The whole reason they have these emails was because they didn't realise Huma's inbox autosynced with Weiner's computer.

Do not underestimate these people's technical incompetence. John Podesta got hacked because he fell for a simple phishing scam. That's Grandma's first day on the internet tier.

This is a fact, anyone can see it. Think about this: what was Hillary's reaction to the news? She said that they should release what they found, and she's sure it's nothing bad.

That is NOT how an innocent person thinks. If she wants the FBI to reveal what they found, that means that 1. she KNOWS they can't, 2. there ARE emails somewhere out there that contain terrible shit, and 3. the fact that she doesn't know what the FBI found but pretends to want them to publicize it, "proves" that she expects they found bad shit and she's trying to divert/pre-explain it.

nice trips, take my black cock

FEDS HAVE THE WARRANT FOR THE EMAILS!

Anthony "Dickpic" Weiner had the clinton e-mails on the laptop he used for cheese pizza, so now the FBI has them.

The end of the Clinton crime family dubsman.

There's many rumors besides, but the hard facts are only:

Everything else is an unconfirmed or an unknown

Because she knows even if they want to release them it'll take far beyond Nov.8 to ensure there arent any TS/SAP materials in them first. Meanwhile, she appears "transparent" for the braindead zombies still sucking her teet.

At the current rate we'll most likely find out that the money missing from the pentagon went to some nigerian prince who needed help getting his money out of the country.

THEY FOUND TWO COUNTS OF TREASON AND 12 FELONIES ALREADY, ALL OF WHICH DISQUALIFY HER. THAT CAN’T BE THE REASON, DILBERTFAG.

Seems too good to be true if only because she'd have to be tossing toddlers into a woodchipper on video for a significant portion of the left to accept it as truly disqualifying

Still I have hope

(checked)
Penis man crashed Hillary's campaign.

Twice. It's a record that will probably never be broken.

Year of the Fired Cock

Idealist, are you?

Podesta is worse, he actually called up IT over it being a phishing ting, and they told him to go through with it.

Not if its just on the purpoted three, those will be cleared by tonight.

Being a felon doesn't disqualify you from being president user, everyone from the 1920s knows this.

and you just gave additional insight to clarify things. That's how Holla Forums works, faggot.

Is that you Ghost?

FED HAVE THE WARRANT FOR THE EMAILS!!!
archive.is/yD0nR

Hmm, she made that decision to say it in a rush, I could see her lawyer instinct come out.

NBC also

Thus it was foretold

aw fuck, I wish I was immortal like you, infiniteanon, but you got to explain that shit to a younger fella.

I've been a hopeful goy for the past week.

Deleting government documents is a violation of Title 18 Part I Chapter 101 § 2071 (18 U.S. Code § 2071) archive.is/zQ6Gu
Perpetrators shall be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.
She is LEGALLY INELIGIBLE to be President.

CNN is absurd.

The irl version of Breaking Bad, starring ZOG, is currently halfway through the final season

It was called "life insurance" for a reason

Feels fitting

haha what the fuck

So basically what happened was that the common and mid level FBI agents just straight up putsched and overthrew the corrupt appointed leadership?

We really need to be thankful to the average FBI agent.

Just would like to point out one theory as to why he made the announcement.
If he hadn't gone public any warrant would have been blocked by Obama et al, and he'd have gotten blamed for nothing being done.
Now that the public knows they can't block a warrant or investigation. Once they are forced into the light the cockroaches scatter.

He has a 15 year imprisonment for sexting looming over him. Surely they can cut that to 15 months if he squeals about his former wife's employer.

one of the zog news reporters just said huma would forward emails to her personal yahoo email account in order to print them. this shit is over.

There will be a special place in heaven for this person or people that are finally taking a stand and fighting for the good of humanity.

I want to see Huma's nudes. This will all be worth it as long as Huma's nudes are released.

I don't think a reasonable person joins an agency that deals justice to commit injustice.

Sure, but that spic in the twatter screencaps is spreading disinfo and the ISIS bit is a red flag. The pipeline could very well be part of it but only because the CIA should have stayed in their original AO with their Arab Spring shit that failed. They then needed new opportunities that would allow them to flood the west with their favorite shitskins, que the Syrian"rebels" and ISIS, which put them in Russia's AO and in direct conflict with their designs, which didn't involve flooding my homeland with savages so I do not give three fucks.

what a fucking mess weiner was. how did clinton ever allow huma to marry that

Have multiple sources
archive.is/8xklK
archive.is/VkDFq
archive.is/jUgqw
archive.is/WNsUx
archive.is/tqHko

I can't imagine the irony if a disgraced pedo kike is the one to save America from Hillary and WWIII against Russia merely a week before the Presidential election.

That's right Holla Forums. The one to end the Clinton family's crime syndicate wasn't any of Bill's rape victims. It wasn't the revelation of the massive bribes Clinton has accepted from foreign governments or the admitted destruction of her email evidence AFTER receiving a subpoena. Gowdy couldn't get her, neither Chaffetz nor even Trump can claim to ending blow.

Anthony Weiner is the savior of Western Civilization. Build the man a statue after he's been locked behind bars the rest of his life for being a pederest.

twitter.com/CBSPolitics/status/792859627880939520

They're desperate as fuck.

Shit is only beginning, anons, don't think we won.
The ZOG is just discarding it's puppet.
Now the wounded beast will strike. I'd prepare for war, a terrorist attack or a cyber attack.

The question is.
Which option will Obama and the US ZOG choose.

yeah baby

And give him a big dong. It should be his selfie pose too.

I want hardcore girl on girl action with pretty much anyone other than hillary

hell I'd even accept chelsea, I'm not greedy or anything

But she's some dirty old hag. Why would you want to see that?

>mfw when her name is Jane Miller

A moment of silence, please

Prepare yourselves for a "Trump rape victim" whom he no doubt also beat so hard he caused her to miscarry their secret love child.

I think Huma was covering for Weiner by "forgetting" about this laptop. She knew the Feds would likely find his pedo sexting records.

A child that was, none the less, pregnant at the time of it's miscarriage

Oh yeah… this stuff is just a warm up. The real shit begins after Trump wins the election.

archive.is/dRI1q

Prepare yourself for Trump being tied to Epstein.

AFAIK Jordan's present regime is all that is keeping the country from joining the MB. The King is sane but the queen is a jihadist, don't know about the son, and the population and elected officials want to restart the war with Israel.

I've been hearing stories about that back to the Reagan administration. The general trend of the rumors is that the bad guys switched from right-wing Republicans to Progressive Democrats when Clinton got into office, then the Saudis took over the drug trade and started running things.

holy fuck I remember that game.

It's possible they just don't know what will come out. If nothing leaks, they'll say what they found didn't change the decision they made before to not recommend charges. If something leaks, they won't look totally incompetent, because they can claim they have it too.

If they wanted to win, they should have done that a long time ago. But what do you expect? They are all opportunistic dumb snakes. (same goes for republicans)

wow, just

wow

It's funny how well this fits. It's almost like nature giving Hillary the finger.

You can't be a complete cunt to everyone around you for your entire life and not expect any repercussions. Also she smells like a dead pig.

In other news, wikileaks posting cryptic shit on twatter again.

this is when they drop the

bombs

That's the smell of satan, you know
I call it Eau de Scwartz

What was phase 2?

Prepping the bull

wew lad. Hes on the path to beg Trump for forgiveness.

SCHLONGED AGAIN

A convicted Red Scare member was running for president, not the least bit of trouble other than being a campaign bomber.

Gorin versus US.
Do keep up with the actual case law and precedent in states, that is how the US works.

He will be killed before going in the oven. That is his forgiveness.

with no survivors

Gyorgy provides it free of charge

no, if we remember him then that means evil can remember him and plan around something like this happening.

Tomorrow O'keefe is dropping something juicy involving Hillary and racism i believe

it will be extremely painful

Through Dick, Unity.

Oh Huma has been known for that as it was the first things she said on gaining immunity.
We had a lovely thread on that, I remeber it because I lost a tray of mozerella sticks just being so dumbfounded at the rank stupidity of the action and stupidity. And they were fresh ones with greek grade mozerella and pachanko crumbs with Italian herb seasoning mixed in.

Has Assange resurfaced yet or are they still under female management?

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

please be true

(checked)
Those dubs are convincing.
PLEASE BE FUCKING CONFIRMED!

{{{Goldberg}}}

Careful anons, pedogate is migrating.

Dubs proves it's true.

carlos.jpg

Today we learn that Weiner is not dumb in the least
Is Holla Forumstard
And is a Gangsta

She's getting Al Caponed isn't she?

that nose

Seems too much like wishful thinking to me. But then again, dubs

(checked)

I want to believe, but any piece of information whose source is (((David Goldberg))) quoting (((Carmen Katz))) is sketchy at best.

Best be having your hunting weapons ready.

Dubs for truth.
Sadly none of that would really surprise any of us.

was there ever any confirmation that she had an immunity deal? I know there was speculation but I only found mills, pagliano and combetta with deals when I was looking around earlier.

That David Goldberg is not a real jew. It's one of us probably.

It's Jew York, man. You've got to expect a high incidence of semitic appellations.

It's just occurred to me that today is Sunday and we've still had a ton of happenings in relation to this case (revelation of number of emails recovered, DoJ trying to block investigation, search warrant issued, etc). What the fuck is tomorrow going to bring?

UUUU

I'm assuming phase 1 was the dnc leaks,
phase 2 was podesta
phase 3 is hillary

Let us hope it will come to pass.

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/792843842479239168/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

You asked, let it be!
Comey is out and to be singing like a canary.
His resignation letter set is a most safe bet.

for Hillary

Look At this man. He is pretty GANGSTA. For you

Didn't they say they had like 50k Podesta emails? They still have at least 10k to release then.

nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/justice-department-warrant-clinton-abedin-fbi.html
>senior Justice Department officials said they would make all resources available to conduct the investigation as quickly as possible
Why the hell? What’s the play here? How could they defy Lynch?

Per twatter:

So…something new entirely. Could it actually be the 33k? If the USG got a heads up on wikileaks dropping this next week, it would certainly explain these recent events.

I bet he takes hormones to stay fit.

It’s a kike quoting a fucking Facebook post. It’s meaningless.

What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with Chicago?

Was the city built on the gates of hell or something?

How do shirtless pics or dick pics help you pick up girls? I don't get it. Maybe fat chicks?

People can switch radically when you have a rogue cop who actually is ignoring all the rules.

an impeachment is the one thing you can't pardon somebody from.

James Comey is an Obama appointee who let Clinton off the hook months ago despite admitting there was mountains of evidence against her.

The kike media will TRY to spin this as him rigging the election for Trump but no reasonable person will fall for it. Clinton's crimes have just mounted so much over the decades that it's become impossible to hide the obese elephant in the room.

The Chicago democrat scene is ran by what is essentially a criminal enterprise. It is impossible to move up within it without being heavily compromised yourself. Remember the scandal of someone trying to sell Obama's senate seat after he won the presidency? It is a real shame, Chicago has some of the most beautiful architecture in the US.

I was wondering why a nose was saying these words.
I think you might be right.

they don't, at least not for a guy as rich and powerful as him. he's just a closet homo with a brain smaller than his nose.

Nice. Added to my daily route.

I bet they have something on Lynch.

It's not rocket science.

If you'd had to work for that dumb cunt for eight years, you'd probably jump at the chance to throw her under the bus too.

this, he did all he could do to protect Hillary, he went to the brink of destroying the FBI and the rule of law as it applies to presidents. In the end he couldn't hide the facts despite his best efforts

That twatter account seems to be one of us, or at least pro-trump. Couldn't find the kikebook account however.

Let's take a moment here.
A guy named weiner is sending dick pics around
They try to fuck him over
He fucks the whole clinton electoral sham campaign in return.

Lulz

Where were you when this happened?

The Emperor is Merciful. The Emperor Protects.

Worse, Canada, its where they store all their unnice things.

It's a proud tradition.

OF COURSH

If what he has proves collusion among the DOJ, HRC, and POTUS, he can get away with almost anything if he promises to leave them out of the coming storm.

With everything hotting up exponentially in this fowl year of our lord 2016, I feel its only appropriate to listen to Queensryche and Dream Theater on repeat

Seems easier to talk your way into her panties than sending her a dick pic. But maybe my game sucks and I should start sending pornography to girls from Tinder.

Oh wait, I'm an idiot. Blaine was from Maine.

He threw epstein out of mar a largo for leering at a young girl, ate with epsteins waitstaff in the kitchen and not with the pedo when he went to his mansion, and flew on the plane while eps brother was also there- once. Meanwhile, slick willy is in the flight log 14 times go suck a bag of dicks faggot

Sometimes it's the little things, even more than the big, that make me yearn for DOTR.

They are so fucking fucked and they know it

This weekend has been deeply satisfying.

No, he literally schlonged the campaign. Trump predicted this a year ago, publically.Trump is Kek's prophet and the current avatar of Wotan.

Checked, related

I fucking hate when leftists use the term "democracy". Kill them all.

So FBI needs to look 650.000 emails in 7 days. That is 92857.142857 per day.
Order some hotpockets fam

TRIPS OF TRUTH!

We can do it in 24 hours. We’re autistic as fuck.

YOU HEAR THAT, FBI? WE’RE HERE FOR YOU.

Witnessed.
have a webm

If Trump wins, and all of this is settled and done, how many people do you guys think he can put in prison?

wew just what alphabet anons have been hinting at……its coming true lads…. ==its happening==

If they just release them now somehow, we'll find an indictment by tuesday

They don't need to. It will take them months.

FUCK HIM. I cannot even describe how much I fucking despise leftists. Hopefully he's thrown into a windowless cell and left to starve to death as a worthless forgotten pile of flesh.

GUYS, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, AND THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP

twitter.com/mtracey/status/792875985716871172

(heil)
TBH fam we've already found a dozen indictable offenses and nothing happened. But I think this is the daisy cutter.

His traps need work

Tuesday? Shit we'd have it time to hand out the printed proof to trick or treaters.

NEVER AGAIN
IS WHAT YOU SWORE
THE TIME BEFORE

This story was on CNN today

more like «is trying to put a price on their silence»

I'm so sick of this fucking election. So now all the news outlets will be reporting that there is undeniable proof that trump is controlled by russia. Leftists need to be fucking mass slaughtered. . We can throw their bodies into the giant hole left over from where they dug up the ET Atari games.

PRAISE KEK

clever sliding, I nearly didnt read that at all thru laziness and mis-direction

still hearsay

EVERYBODY

That image, what the fuck?

In a manner of true Holla Forumstard, weiner deals devastating blow to killary/soros 2016 presidential campaign, by sending dick pics

Didn't one of the emails and Okeefe vids confirm they were all paid to incite violence?

(checked)
I stop posting for 10 hours and this shit happens.

yes that's true, and they are still doing it. The story was on CNN

just a cohencidence

Guys, I think its finally safe to say it.
Its a long time coming, but here it is.
IT'S HAPPENING

Looks like he's a pretty big guy

they could just search for certain keywords to make it easier

We’ve known since August.

after we must uncuck Europe

Nigga, it's been happening since this year started. Remember, this is the current year.

Yeah. We have to give a little credit here. The Jew did something good. You can't beaner the Weiner, or something like that.

And don't forget even the so-called experts she hired weren't competent either. Paul Combetta had to go on Reddit to ask how to delete Hillary Clinton's e-mails and he was also using the same pseudonym everywhere on the internet.

DubDubs confirm. First we MAGA then we MEGA.

The greater happening has happened since CY+1, but the crescendo, the culmination, the high point of our symphony d'Kek is here.

Do you think the Clintons have the balls to suicide themselves?

It would really be anti climactic in a way. I really want to see her humiliated in court.

Who knew that dick pics sent to 15 year old girl would save western civilization?

No, they'll just bail to Qatar.

Getting caught was not part of his master plan. You can't give him credit for doing something by accident.

He did something bad and got caught.

No, he got caught and is trying to save his skin. But if it does jail the cunt. He can be shot instead of gassed.

Why is there CNN tier spin posted on this site?

Some of us already have a TS clearance, so all we need is to be read into the SAPs.

You can bet that's what he's going to do. Even trading 15 years for 5 would be worth it.

But the emperor already says he doesn't forgive.

If it wasn't part of his plan, why was the file named "life insurance"?

no survivors

To keep her from killing him, not to keep him out of jail.

Wait, so they have possession of the emails, but can't open them until they get the go-ahead? How does that work? I mean, they have the emails, it's like they've already broken into your house for evidence

Even still, make sure you all GO VOTE. I view my vote as one of the many fibers in the rope that will lynch the traitorous bitch known as Hillary Clinton.

HOLD THE FUCKING BOAT. THEY DUG UP THE E.T. ATARI GAMES?

We should all be terrified at this point. The only reason anyone would do that is as a final fuck you by programming the chips to serve as the guidance systems for tactical nukes.

God save us all.

The jew is simply jewing, user. This is why they all must be gasses, because they never stop.

they did it to crash the second hand market with no survivors and brag.

(checked and checked)
This whole time, the key to defeating the jew was finding a way to pit their own self preservation instincts against one another.

True, but after he goes in for the five years (and hilariously gets thrown into max sercurity general pop) he'll be dead in a month. Hardcore criminals fucking HATE pedos.

shut up

Wouldn't an uncucked America easily be able to uncuck Europe? I mean our Shadow Empire is fucking everywhere and we all know the NSA has all of the dirt that they'd ever need to fuck over the European Leadership.

Just imagine the full might of the American Empire being used for good.

THIS!
This jew is an example of why all jews are so
abhorrent and why they need to be removed from society.

TRS faggot.

Yes they did. This happened a while ago. Can you stop being from reddit by saying "tactical" nukes instead of strategic nukes and double spacing every sentence?

Or you could put it he is smart. You would probably do the same given you were in his situation

If they were using Outlook and thus a Microsoft Exchange server, their emails could have been set to automatically archive themselves in a single .pst file. This makes it easy to migrate from one system to another for whatever reason, while maintaining your email history.

Make anti-democratic memes
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Hillary will fall down the stairs soon
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!
Make Anti-Kaine memes

IT'S HAPPENING SOON!

Where did this rumor start about the folder name?

Well, this isn't a guy raping little kids. He sent dick pics to a 15 year old girl. I don't think the inmates are going to really care about that.

I'm so tired of all the know-nothing bimbos in news/"journalism."

What stairs?

Please keep the girl with horrible trigger control away from me.

Same reason they need a warrant to read your journal detailing where bodies are or your Trucrypt volume if you aren't a newb.

While noble, the Europeans a re a varied people who have known oppression and love so recently, even more so to be ruled, it would not last.
We also don't want them to stand up so we're best off treating them like the natives they are and shoving them in reservations.

They're not going to be caring about the distinction fast enough to save his ribs.

DO THIS, TIME TO STRIKE!

Some tweet from some unknown woman.

It wasn't just sending dick pics. Methinks this guy has info on the Clinton's child sex trafficking ring, of which he was a huge customer.

falling down the stairs into the prison cell

He literally looks like the Joker.

Easy

If the cons don't get him I'm sure someone will visit him with a giftset of fruit of the loom elastic band underwears, which he'll end up wearing around his neck by accident.

Yeah this exactly. The guy is a Holla Forumstard.
He made his insurance and now he is safe. He wasn't really scared of prison to begin with. But divorcing huma/killary/soros?

Who the hell is Carmen Katz to have an NYPD source? How do we know it's not a troll? DavidGoldbergNY joined July 2016 and has a profile pic that looks like Happy Merchant.

They're legally not allowed to look at the emails without a court order, so they tell a judge about the explosive shit that they saw in the emails to convince him to sign a warrant to let them look at the emails.

That Oubliette has one hell of a last step.

Extremely underrated post.

Haha, yeah he does, but when Hillary goes, he may be seen as a clean goy by people on the fence.

tbh - fair point.

Suppose Ds decide to trip her down some stairs. Can Kaine take it all? Wikileaks claims to have a Kaine bombshell but is it enough?

You need to get this out now FBI!

BEFORE SHE WACKS YOU TOO!!

Didn't they already get a warrant though? Even if they didn't, couldn't they look through them if Weiner "consented"?

I feel there haven't been enough Donald Trump God Emperor of Mankind OC memes lately, so here's one. Malcador the Sigillite (his right hand man) is Comey.

The US technically controls western & central Europe (we control "Germany's" Lugenpresse until 2099).The US also has influence in eastern Europe. If the US uncucks itself Europe will follow.

I am not a degenerate nor am I a hook nose. Therefore I would never be in that position nor would I throw my "friends" under the bus to save my own skin from wrong doing I engaged in.

They have the warrant, nigger
read the thread.

he's not dumb

When he parted ways with huma/killary/soros he knew he was a dead man walking. But he is far from dumb. Also this>>8025734

No way Putin would even give Clinton the time of day. He's already put out an arrest order for George Soros if he ever enters the country, how much more based can one man be?

Be a polydactyl and 12.

The difference is degenerates have no honor and if you are part of pedo ring those involved with you will squeal to save themselves. The only thing I'd ever be jailed for is sedition, and since I am not a degenerate Kike that lacks honor, I would never give up my fellow comrades, or my fellow anons. If I was such a man, I would already be working as a shill, making a quick buck, subverting my brothers.

I thought he looked a little like the original Baltar from Battle Star Galatica.

This tbh. I'm not a rusofile, but this is as true as it gets

Assange hasn't touched the Twitter account for a while.

I split my thoughts into separate paragraphs for easy readability. Sorry if that bothers you.

Tactical nukes and strategic nukes are two different things. The former implies that they are miniaturized so that they may be used by small units. Essentially a infantry unit using a tactical nuclear rocket launcher, rather than a standard rocket launcher. Last I knew, devices like this were in the testing phase.

A strategic nuclear device implies a long range capability used for deterrence purposes, typically an ICBM. I was talking about the first type, and knew exactly what I was saying. Kindly go eat a dick user.

By assassinating Gyorgy with a polonium blow dart.

That's what I'm talking about.

Why isn't reid bombarded with accusations about being a russophobe/racist?
Use their own weapons against them

Yeah but thats the cover story capiche

Hilldawg is gonna go out like Tony Montana at this rate.

Because that went down when he was falsely accused of being a Chinese plant during the Bundy Ranch episode.
Reid's American, just weird on account of the radiation.

(heil)

see this recent webm from nbc

they are reporting the fbi has built software to compare the current emails they have and should take merely a few days

Why doesn't it feel bad to gloat all of a sudden

Haha, I was just about to post this.

I honestly don't see how killdawg can recover from the truth exposed about her at this point.

except for making bobama launch nuclear warheads against russia and instating martial law.

let's hope it doesn't get to that.

Comparing a hash table doesn't take that long.
I wonder if they're doing OCR then with heuristic reading to compare for unknown knowns.

We're given a moment to rejoice our current path of triumphing over evil. However, we shouldn't let it get to our heads lest we suffer defeat.

What if. They knew if they attempted to charge Hillary with the emails the others from huma would be deleted, so Comey made her feel like she got off scott free. This would make them comfy and not take any gurther action. This would ensure hillary gets btfo….more evidence and what knot.

It hasn't even begun, Donna.

If she really wants it to end soon there's a shortcut.

oh, user.

Wasn't there a USB traveler with the entirety of the server backup on it missing? If 650K is the real number, and they're not doing something like counting 20 individual snapshot backups of roughly the 33K, this pretty much has to be it.

Take, what, 10-30 people probably had addresses on it? For… 12 years? Super possible.

The dumbest thing about running the private server is it's gonna get the CF busted. If she had just kept that private, and done only state business on state.gov, and those meddling kids…

Why let it end?

Because you'll be in jail

fucken saved

Fucking wrecked.

650k is such a huge number it leads me to believe its probably blackberry messages backed up from huma and weiner using the laptop.

The messages they thought were gone when destroyed by hammers.

Its going to be sexy lads.

archive.is/Nm3fu

Truck of peace coming for you, Dems.

If what the FBI has is really bad and they look like they are going to turn on Hillary. What if she commits suicide? or flees the country? What if a bunch of her staffers follow her lead?

posting in epic thread

twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/792872548832714752
==OH GOD IT'S FUCKING REAL!!!!!

they also said it took almost a month for news of this to reach comey, smells a little like bullshit to me unless so many of the good fbi that were there had resigned already. taking anything nbc or most news organizationns says with a grain of salt these days

Meme it.

This.
No surrender. No retreat

No idea. Here's what I can come up with:

Comey was most definitely fine with letting Hillary off scott free. The mid-level FBI is simply in open revolt right now. Factor that in with the possibility that Wikileaks might actually have the 33k, and that a senior FBI official was indirectly bribed by the Clintons, and you have quite the shitstorm. If Trump gets elected, Comey will go down for covering for Hillary. If Wikileaks actually does have and releases the 33k, we could have Civil War 2.0 Electric Boogaloo, where the heavily armed public will pretty much tar and feather anyone involved. Throwing Hillary under the bus is now the safe option for the establishment, Weiner is just a means to that end.

I hope they uncover undeniable TREASON involving Hillary and Obama.

No Hubris

No Complacency.

Oh wtf, would they be considered emails though? That makes sense if it's BB messages. I hope it saved all of her sexual messages with Hillary.

Where were you when Anthony's Wiener fucked Hillary?

This is the beginning of the thousand year internet Reich!

No DNC chairman, it has only just begun

Next week= Tomorrow?

THIS!!!

LIVE TRUMP HYPE

What's he got to say about this? Just redo old material…whole crowd in tears of laughter.

The issue is that due to State Department being very late in the game of IT work, Clinton is not in trouble from the emails proper. Neither records act nor server cover her actions.
What she is in trouble is sending classified emails.
But and this the issue, to get her on the small quantity of classified emails, they need to show a greater conspiracy with them, otherwise the list of people they have to go through to get to Hillary is tens of thousands of people long.
Its why Petraus was gotten on his affair and hiding it, not on the classified document.
They need other things because of how rife sending classified actually is. Hell, I've been told to forget events before on account of the stuff being classified next day. Which was funny because I was in the War Inc. phase of my life and had made it a forum sig….

Simply put, pursuing Huma is the best path to find something actionable on Hillary.
What Comey did is cast doubt on Hillary to 20% of her base, while also never letting her get cleared now with the Weiner package. At this point, if they had FBI user say, oh yeah we found nothing on hillary in Huma's files, but Gott Damn, the shit on everyone else…
People would have beleived it, but now thanks to COmey, Hillary will never be clean.

No no, Comey is saying its just now he learned, everyone else is pointing he has known for a month. Comey has been stalling and refusing to get a warrant, then did this bullshit.
He is currently an irrational actor, destroying everything he touches.
Tell the Kekians to aim Attends THaumurgal for the pants of shit memes.

I believe it. The agents were withholding the info from Comey because they knew he was a totally compromised cuckold.

My dick is rock fucking hard right now.

I also have the feeling some guys at the NSA were in touch with some FBI agents and they were giving them tips.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship.

I think Comey is a lying kike but he currently has the collective FBI's gun against his head.
What we're seeing is the rank-and-file fighting back.

IMO That faggot FBI director is just covering his ass - if the Witch steals the election from the American People he will say that he was never going to prosecute from the start.

If the God-Emperor acheives his ascension, he will say that he fully intended to prosecute her.

He's being a bitchy and insecure lapdog who's pissing himself now that he realizes he has betrayed everyone worth being loyal to in the country.

This. Remember anons, while we gloat and post our smugs, the main objective is break them utterly and demoralize and shame any normalfag that still clings to this cunt. Victory comes after their total defeat.

Haha, he's turning New Mexico fucking red.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

There are plenty of places the Clintons can flee to if shit hits the fan.

Fuck you, you anti-European piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Exactly this. Comey is a bitch-boy who's trying to play both sides of the field. I think that the plan now is to rig the election for Hillary, then have her impeached. Then, Kaine will still be around to be the puppet for papa Soros. We can't let the Dems into office, it only gets harder from there.

That fucking CUCK at the beginning.

HANG THEM ALL

No way they can rig it now.

Nobody will fucking buy it.

It's spilling over on normies too.

I thought that depended in some part on differences in calendar systems. R-Right?

RATS ARE LEAVING THE SINKING SHIP

Where did you get that list? I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S. either but it's not on the list.

I know, but they're so fucking stupid that they might just try it.

Even when Trump gets in, our job isn't over. We still need to keep the cucks from taking over the Senate.

my sides

When the DNC is ashes, then you'll have our permission to die.

lol take your pick.

Congrats Naval Ravikant. 5000 Indian Rupee is only like $75 USD.

This mf looks like he's about to wade through a stream.

I got it from here. I do believe there is an extradition treaty between the two countries, although it's hard to get it enforced sometimes.

oy vey you're not supposed to know that

2 PLANES!

The only one that may harbor the Clintons is Kosovo, but I don't see them wanting to piss off whoever is in power in the US.

Jewish banking hurts us all, fam.

Tell me, my friend, have you ever danced with Hillary in the pale moonlight?

Not for HER. There's no fucking way Russia or it's immediate allies would take her. She also won't go to any of the dirt farming ones, she's old and used to creature comforts.

Her only option is Saudi Arabia or the Emirates. Some place with money she's already tied to.

Is the kike right?

yeah, a stream of poz loads

Who cares?

Even if they do, treason still trumps pussy grabbing.

Who gives a fuck what this cuck thinks. He's been done for a while.

It's pretty good news if the Democrats don't have anything left to hit Trump with.

Can you express happiness without acting like a nigger, is that possible?

YEAH, here's the software leaked algorithm right here
ctrl + c
ctrl + f
ctrl + v

Nobody in their right minds would hold onto info while people are already voting. Except fucking OKeef and fucking Assange.

It's shaprio, who cares?

These need to be the words on every Republican's mouth from now until Nov. 8. Never in our country's history has a major party asked the American people to vote for a candidate under an FBI investigation at the time of the election. Hillary is now officially the chaos candidate.

how new are you?
the GOP will all suck Kaine's cock because they're all globalists like him. red vs blue is just a distraction for the normies

looks like I was wrong:

internationalextraditionblog.com/2011/05/10/israel-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/

Don't make me change my vote, user.

@20committee has been saying the Dems have ammo against Trump that they haven't fired yet

Fuck off

No Trump has been and always will be the chaos candidate.

Hillary is the candidate of controlled demolition.

What have we learned from this? Do not underestimate a dickposting Holla Forumstard jew who fucks the confidante of satan ridden presidential candidate

killary/soros 2016 BTFO

That stupid lawsuit with that girl. Must be way beyond statute of limitations by now.

He's hoping people forget about how he kvetched about the Michelle Fields/Cory Lewandowski incident. The tiny kike turned on the Emperor long ago, now he and so many other rats are trying to ingratiate themselves with Trump once again.

Probably, every talking point podesta and his mooks have come up with has been instantly destroyed.

Had to send reid on a fishing expedition to try and get some TRUMP LINKED TO FBI INVESTIGATION lies to shill.

He is trying to save his own ass.

They will continue to make up shit about Trump until the day of the election but that's not new they always do that.

Its a jew nothing it secretes from its mandibles should be taken as truth.

Yeah the time is fucking now to unload and cut the head off of American bolshevism.

Makes them easier to find for the day of the rope.

Chaos for the elite who want to control people's minds, yes. For us, he represents the only hope there is.

Except said Rank and file now defenitely have the gun and are in a fight with Congress and DOJ to pull the trigger on him.
Comey fucked up big time, and I really want to know why, as what he did is outside any of my scenarios. Its down on waking up one day and saying I'll kill everyone and then doing so so before breakfast.

muh dick

google no!

I like the color of this one better

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

Never trust a jew brothers. And never use one who has expired.

bad shop, I can see the pixels

Chaos means that there's always hope since the future is always uncertain.

feels 釁 man

Look it up yourself, it's legit.

Nice image.

I take that back, it works now.

Is Jewgle turning on its masters, or was Jewgle the master all along?

It's real! Are (((they))) making moves?

I'm already bored again already. We need another happening.

That was pretty quick, perhaps she will be officially cleared by the end of the week in a ruse of desperation. Or perhaps she will be in handcuffs sooner than later.

It looks like the Clinton team also has a conspiracy theory: Donald Trump is in league with the Russians. Normies now have to buy into one or the other.

(((They))) might be cutting their losses.
The question is what comes next?

Fuck its real

Unfortunately that's just from Wikipedia, so anyone could have made that change. I don't expect that to stay up for very long.

Archive:
archive.fo/OaaAa

Wikipedia will start kvetching and remove it soon enough, unfortunately.

It's not about fun, I get tired of reading these faggot comments about dicks because some of you are still in bluepill jewish humor mode and can't articulate feelings like adults.

All of these cucks and kikes coming out are doing the same thing: fleeing a sinking ship. The writing is on the wall, a Trump victory is imminent. And Trump has promised reestablish rule of law and fully investigate Hillary and all her machinations. None of the rats want to be caught in the crossfire, so they're hoping if they dump Hillary now, they'll be spared from the coming happening.

It won't work, justice will find them all one way or another.

Trump should retweet this, saying only

Yeah, I think they'd find somwhere to flee.

My dick is telling me that you don't like fun.

The next logical step would be to try and take the Senate, but who fucking knows. POTUS is such a powerful position, a lot of their plans depended on Hillary winning the election. I'm not sure if they even have a plan B.

I wonder how welcoming the Saudis or Qatar would be if all their backroom shady shit gets out because of Team Hillary.

Chicago really was one of the first frontier cities that didn't have the WASP genteelness to it and is very catholic in nature. Chi-town clearly mirrors corruption on par with other catholic countries

AHAHAAHAA

ITS REAL

archive.is/njVTo

g-google was always on your side!

Hillary is going to fashion herself as president in exile.

He can't clear her now. The Dems would still destroy him for what he did on Friday, and so will the non-cucked GOP.

Its gone now, BUT WE HAVE ARCHIVE!

CTR disinfo shill. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Economic collapse or war with Russia or both.
Keep an eye on US jews and see if they mysteriously start leaving the US in the next few days.

It gets better on the inside.

Did you know Trump said girls let him grab them by the pussy? He also touched a girl on an airplane 30 years ago, and talked to a porn star.

I'm not surprised that Harry Reid is a Russian agent.

And?

Cannot belt steel memes.

Is there some sort of edit war going on?

PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC TRANSIT STRIKE

NIGGERS WON’T BE ABLE TO GET TO THE POLLS

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/looming-philadelphia-public-transit-strike-threatens-backfire-unions-election-hopes

Nigger, you're in a thread where we're throwing around terms like dickileaks and cocktober surprise. You need to go if this is triggering you so hard.

yes

If you're on the hrc team you may soon be able to find out about that first hand.

24.73.24.21 are the coordinates for tonight's LOIC operations.

I think an economic crisis is on their to-do list. It might even start next year and they'll try to blame it on Trump.

This is the result of their algorithm pulling up what we’ve memed into reality. They’ll fix it in a few hours.

Justification for emperor Trump.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-96

Faggot CTR kike shill. Kill yourself.

Have you ever been to wikipedia?

Look, there's nothing wrong with puns.

It's these closet fags who are constantly making irrelevant comments about their dicks to express their pleasure with a development. This place is turning into cuckchan, I swear.

dubs for this…

What do you mean tonight?

well, guess that's PA wrapped up.

We could just as easily say: "The recession was going to hit anyway, may as well happen while someone who knows how to manage finances is in charge than someone who is known to be corrupt and give money to foreign powers and businesses."

Should probably be it's own thread. Even so, kek

Looks like we have some moles on the inside of the transit union. Wonderful!

Learn Assembly and only stream films on a proxy.

kek

Kass sounds jewish. I'm gonna assume that means he's a regular Tribune opinion writer, not just them giving space to an alt opinion.

Rape is love. Rape is life.

Of course.

Pennsylvania would be a red state if not for the black hole of Philadelphia. Similar situation with the tumor in Illinois called Chicago.

>And Trump is Rance

MEME IT

kek

still works for me.

Queen Rania is a jihadist?

Horseshit,

war with israel would be logical especially with them being in the way of greater israel. i could see israel going for jordan next actually

jews are trying to position themselves as the good guys here

for a 15 year old

kek

KEK

You like Mike Littoris, user?

s-sexual gondola?

It's heresy

Someone emailed me the link. My hippy, back to the land, farmer buddy. Not really my cup of tea.

absolutely haram

friendly advice to murriburgers: if jews start massivelly leaving usa, soros/clinton are planning to launch warheads on russia

I'm warily excited about this

I said that too.

If you guys haven't read this yet, it's bretty good:

Fmr U.S. Atty: Comey’s Hand Forced by FBI ‘Seething’ Anger at Botched Hillary Email Investigation
archive.is/j7jNU

yup

we should monitor flight radar sites to see if there is increased traffic to telaviv

HEY FBI WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE. LEAK THE EMAILS WHERE WE CAN GET THEM AND WE CAN DRIVE THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN

Oh, it's happening.

Now let's just hurry up and finish making anime real so we can establish a magic academy and actually have a meatspace place to go where we can actually interact with people on our level all day instead of having to deal with fucking normies.

That flight data is all publicly published. Somebody should write a script that imports the data routinely and checks the number of flights to Israel. This software could serve as an early warning signal for Holla Forums that shit's about to happen.

I'm worried about nasdaq tomorrow, any rumors out?
Got over 70% of my money in stocks.
have bad feelings about this.

Stocks all crashed in September goy, how do you still have kronars?

I don't see how the market can go much higher. Why don't you want to put it all in cash?

Are you shitting me, nigger? You don't have 100% of your money in physical gold and silver hiding somewhere on your property?

There's only one thing you can do at this point, chaim

The dubs of RICO
THE GAME IS AFOOT!

Anybody else remember how much Rush Limbaugh was saying Hillary's missing emails was a big nothingburger way back when this started?

THREAD:

Actually no, I thought he was after her for them as well in a bid to try and swear he is leading the cart, not having the bull gore his ass again.

He probably meant it along the lines of normalfags not caring about it, and he's right. But now that it involves pedophilia, everyone is going to care.

she was born on year 1 of the CIA. interesting

please leave

NOICE

Kosovo? after Bill bombed the shit out of it? good idea.
Libya? after she destablized it? good idea
Russia? after blaming all her problems on Putin and trying to goad him into WW3? good idea

I have a feeling she won't be welcome in the middle east either. Saudi Arabia had a lot of money riding on her becoming POTUS and they will be pissed that she failed them.

Miles W Mathis, is that you?

lmao, no, but i love his stuff

Why not Argentina and live with the rest of the white former politicians?

dubs confirm argentina is white

all of those countries are either third-world shitholes, terrorist hotbeds, or enemies of the US
good fucking luck

shit has reached the fan for the clintons

It's not like there's anywhere to hide from Right Wing Assassination Squads

Dubs confirm Argentina is not white.

Sure there is, any place with a ham planet, Hot Topic, the Mall, Dad's basement and garage, all the ranges that allow only pistols…

yeah, argentina would probably work for her. I was just pointing out that there are countries on that list where she definitely would not be safe. and that the popular theory of SA/Qatar/UAE might not be as pleasant for her as some people assume.

damn

was meant for

then trump builds the wall and they never come back. i dont see the problem.

Easier with papers than physical, also how you earn money, not only safe up with little gain.
I have physical for a couple of years (todays value)
This is my work, no vageslave.

Neither a kike nor a nigger, i am as happy as you about current happenings.

The market doesn't exist in any meaningful sense. It's a multi-year pump and dump scheme where they lure people in with free Judenfetzen from the Fed, and then secretly meet up and crash it whenever it suits their purposes. If you trust jews with your wealth, you're gonna get Jewed. If you trust the Jewnited States Federal Reserve Note, you're gonna get Jewed. Gold and silver you can hold in your hand is the only form of wealth that is impervious to Jewish machinations.

I want justice, user. can't we just drone strike her :^)

I have no idea what would happen if Hillary and her staff fled the country after this.

You know that dumb cunt would post a selfie from somewhere and we happy autists would know her exact address within half an hour.

Hillarywatch will put the mossad "Nazi" Hunters to shame.

What the Anons said that you can monitor flights…
Do it. It can be a warning sign.

But Hillary is too dumb to use a computer much less a car.

Look I'm a drone pilot, not a small aircraft, fuck if I know how that shit works or its API hooks.

I recognize that drone!

Early warning system based on the migration patterns of Jews? Why don't we have this yet?

Classic movie plot point, by the time its done, its too late for the warning system and we have to move onto survival.

TOOD & CLARE THREADS ARE BEING DELETED BY THE MODS

WTF? It seems the mods have been bought off by whomever is behind Todd & Claire.

I know how it works, I don't trust it, but didn't expect this.
I make about 2-300k euro every year, I have a big house without loans, so I am safe, I just don't want to loose shitloads of money on this circus.

Sage for ot.

Obongo could pardon in lame duck months.

It was just a thought. Chances are he re opened it from outside heat. After all this is the same guy who wants to criminalize encryption.

Should shit hit fan, all jews will go directly to israel.
It is a safe conclusion that this is a warning system.

I hope it doesn't come to this (nuclear war) but russia has foreseen it and killdawg is a puppet of schwartz, who sows war.

I shouldn't need to remind anyone of the schwartz/putin dynamic.

Most of her life was spent in Saudi Arabia

This line comes across as so fucking pathetic, and yet I see it constantly nowadays. You realize why, right?

Who\what is SD referring to here?

I'm just gonna assume this is bullshit for now, but we'll see.

Allow me to correct that image for you, my friend.

State Department

… might be espionage angle to this.

State Department.

Unlikely, since a case like this would be unprecedented and take years to prosecute. This nigger is powerless and will be long gone, or joining the them, before a verdict is passed.

someone make a new bread, I'm too tipsy to get it right.

you have to ask? they double down on retard its what they do.

It's bigger than hillary now

What's out there right now will already destroy her. What's in THESE emails will destroy the shadow government hiding behind the scenes for the past 100+ years.

All they need now is RICO

If the FBI gets RICO, all hell is going to break loose.

Thanks

unconfirmed

My conclusion as well.

Diversify nigga

70% in stocks? Are you mad.

You should have a few different currencies, multiple stocks, physical property, physical precious metal, and some bonds / whatever.

t. eve online spacejew