Is James Comey actually a hero?

I know lots of chitter chatter going on about how his hand was forced by NYPD / Trump landslide or Wikileaks / KDC. But what if he was playing with us the whole time?

If Comey was playing 5D chess with us the whole time, and he brings them all down, I will actually name my first child after him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r4ApO
archive.is/0eR6G
archive.is/tZjCC
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/bB7Fr
archive.is/Rfbz7
archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q
archive.is/AbOA7
archive.is/IkvzY
archive.is/RubLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubt it

No. He's having his arm twisted by forces we dont yet understand. Comey is a Clinton loackey through and through.

Just commented in wrong tab when filling out captcha. Please ignore fucking retard self reply

nah

sauce?

No, he is not. If he was a hero he would have produced an actual investigation instead of the shit show we now know his investigation has been.

>cat typing with its nipples
Lewd.

Absolutely not. Look into his history, june was the first time he swooped in and covered for the Clintons. If anything is legit happening, its for one of two reasons:
1: He's covering his own ass in case Trump gets in.
2: Obama told him to do it. This seems most likely, because POTUS has power to appoint or fire the FBI director. If Obama wasn't in on this investigation, Comey would be "resigning" almost immediately after announcing.

I'm cautiously optimistic to see where this goes, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak. My impression is Comey and Obama are maneuvering to get out ahead of something big. Wikileaks, rogue FBI agents leaking, or something else. Whatever it is, know its all a show until he convenes a grand jury(which never happened during the last investigation).

Know it was a shit show, but was to decieve the Clintons in to thinking he was on their side. I'm not saying it's concrete, my main hope for believing is he refused to confirm / deny CGI / CF investigation. FBI user also said that's where the big league shit is going down.

++That's not a cat++
++That's a ring tailed fur seal, user++

You forgot one
Hi Comey!

yeah could be. system is so jewed dont know who is good from bad.

I suck a bag of dicks and will gas myself

That made me laugh. Hi I guess

Those dubs…could it actually be?

Yeah, know it's pretty childish - but just a nice thought that someone could be playing a game that is actually that big and for the grater good. In reality Trump is probably going to fire him on Jan 12th

NO
FOIA Exemptions
archive.is/r4ApO

Fucks sake, *Greater good. Doing myself no favours at all in this thread. Keep the roast up lads, it's deserved

Aaah. Ok. I am chatting shit. Carry on then lads, nothing to see here - Comey is a weasel who has been found out.

I don't think he's That smart. However I do wonder if he isn't trying to avert civil/global war by helping Trump get elected and then bringing down a select few key players, and not the entire corrupt government.

Yep, this is most likely what's happening.

He was clearly trying to protect Clinton before but I think there is just too much evidence and pressure against her now and he wants to get ahead of the fallout.

Clinton is the sacrifice. Better she goes down than the whole shooting match. They have made a deal with Trump.

I think he took a look into the dumpster and saw a nuke at the bottom of the fire. Now he's trying to run into the hills before it explodes.

Comey is no fucking hero. He had been sitting on the emails for 2 weeks, looking for a way to bury it but until the FBI were on verge of mutiny. He's a scumbag. He didn't move until his hand was forced.

You're probably right, in my spag bowl version of events he was just delaying it all and taking all the heat so there is no time to replace her / make a plan.. Which makes him a hero but as other anons pointed out, probably not true / illegal.

no but he probably has seen the real poll numbers and is just trying to keep his job.

Well there's that possibility, he is a fucking rat after all who cleaned up clinton's mess for decades but there's also this.

Comey caves to FBI "mutiny"
“He’s been ignoring the resignation letters in the hope that he could find a way of remedying the situation,'” said the source, according to Klein.
. Comey’s decision to reopen the case “was more than an effort to heal the wound he inflicted on the FBI.”

archive.is/0eR6G

Nah, but he'll be an hero soon if he continues with the investigation :^

I'm hearing a lot of talk about a shit-load of resignations at the FBI and it forced him to re-open the investigation.

:^
Is that a new meme?

(checked)

IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN
but probably nothe's too dirty from past deeds with this investigation to ever regain any modicum of trust

THIS

Didn't know all that much about his past dealings with them to be honest, nor the level of vitrol & disgust for him within the agency. Eating humble pie, hope he fucks her over and they take him down with them. As Trump says, drain the whole fucking swamp.

Ouch

You tried.

NO

He's been paid millions by jews and Clinton allies. He's compromised.

No. You're buying the same bullshit they always use. Anyone expecting Comey to do anything is fucking delusional.

There's been rumblings of FBI mutiny ever since he decided not to prosecute. He also pissed them off when he said "If I fucked up then the whole the team in the FBI fucked up"

More FBI mutiny over Mills immunity deal

archive.is/tZjCC

That's all it can be I think. He sold them all out and they weren't having it.

He backflipped from all the pressure and what he knew would come out of it eventually.

No, there's every sign that he's a Clinton roach by choice. Most likely some sort of backroom politics or self interest spurred this decision from him.

Heard that it was not FBI but NYPD who found these emails on Weiners computer. Comey's hands where tied, but you could make that agument, that Comey is a patriot for going out with this 11 days before election

That is why I see everyone as Bad until proven otherwise. Heck, it took me a lot of time to be sure that Trump was the real deal, mostly because he tried to be a good goy publicly to appease the neocohens after his nomination and follow a part of their policies. That was until they tried to Jew him and now he fully returned to the hard stance we saw in his primaries run. He gave them a chance, the rats bit the hand, now they're gonna roast in the same fire pit as the libshits. .

Hello newfag. Lurk for the next 2 years before posting again.

Sigh, I have to break out the pasta for faggots like OP

This is not the first time Comey has come to the aid of the Clintons…

Comey, Clintons and Clemency

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

archive.is/bB7Fr

Guess who else was involved in the Clintons getting away with pardoning Marc Rich??

archive.is/Rfbz7

Comey seems to be the go to guy for all Clinton related scandals, yet never quite seems to pin anything substantial on them…

Remember former senior Clinton advisor (((Sandy Berger)))?

Well turns out Comey had a big hand in that investigation too :

archive.is/5yYn6

archive.is/ICp8Q

"It's our lifeblood, those secrets"

Boy, is it ever!

archive.is/AbOA7

James Comey Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP (2005-10)
employment history :

archive.is/IkvzY

The Martin Armstrong case

archive.is/RubLQ

Seems like this the Comey character is very selective when it comes to handing out justice.

P.S I'm not even going to bother with his HSBC ties and all the shit with his brother being the Clinton Foundation accountant, you all should know better by now.

(checked)
Go back and look at how he got his job.

Not a hero. My guess is that he expected less blowback for revealing his corruption.

Wikieaks, the Russian hacker Donald Trump, the source of the emails and Autism are the real heroes

The more direct idea is that convicting her for emails is based on 'intent', which is legally vague and easily slipped away from.

However the emails prove she lied to congress, which she is on video for and is also enough to get her in jail or ruin her career forever.

If one had tried her on the emails it would've been more likely to fail and could never be attempted again.

I think Comey is into some corruption himself, and probably sees which way the wind is blowing. He likely believes that he can escape the wrath of Trump if he acts now.

It's a risky gamble for him though, because if God forbid Hillary wins, he's absolutely fucked and might as well join Snowden in the Ecuadorian embassy.

He has ties to the Clintons in the late 90's, if I recall and may have been part of how "The New Square Four" Orthodox Jews stole more than 30 million tax payer dollars from us and walked. If any user has an archive of that thread it was months ago, it showed Comey as the traitorous cunt he is.

Doubtful, they can always crash the economy. Trump won't deal with these fucks. They already backstabbed him with the GOPe

I hate this shit.

and with him in charge of his own investigation basically.. and the doj being what it is now… immunity deals will be handed out like candy.

the economy is going to crash. they got it primed and ready to go. id be fucking shocked if they didnt.

which is great, because it will be just another example of the jews shooting themselves in the foot. the only thing crashing the economy will accomplish is bringing back fascism.

needs more hair dye

top kek, burn in hell comey.
sage for lame thread