I divorced my husband to work in the Jungle

archive.is/vcUZK

Other urls found in this thread:

icct.nl/download/file/ICCT-Bakker-de-Leede-European-Female-Jihadists-In-Syria-Exploring-An-Under-Researched-Topic-April2015(1).pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
gogetfunding.com/blog-updates/?blogpre=3557911
anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully she’s raped to death.

She will be. As soon as he's got entry to the UK she will be tossed aside with a knife in her throat and her pussy.

This.

burn the coal, pay the toll. this mudshark will be dead at the hands of her "beloved" within a year.

Classic 3DPD

Europeans need to start killing their traitors instead of complaining about it on the internet.

See this woman? This woman in the OP?
She needs to be dead.

You want to stop this kind of shit?
You need to start making these people dead.
It doesn't have to be flashy, or even fashy,it just needs to happen, and when people start to recognize the pattern, it will work.

Its like the more-visceral equivalent of the white feather which cunts would leave on the doorsteps of men who didn't go off to fight in the wars.
Except, because women have no shame, it speaks in the language they can understand - blood.

Europeans have no future if they don't start getting this shit under control, as their territory will belong to another, their government will belong to another and their women will belong to another.

Fight back, for fucks sake.

This shit has to be fake. I can't believe a woman would leave her family with two small children, to spend a few thousands of pounds on shitskins and niggers in a foreign country, but if that article is true, then she and her kids have to be deported to the shitholes the "refugees" came from, because her genes are obviously highly inferior.

Hello FBI, how's it going?

Her sister in law was already a slime, does that mean her husband was a muslim, or the sister was a convert.
Either way they are all pieces of shit, hopefully pays the toal.

The eternal vaginal jew strikes again

..and again…

…and again…

You haven't heard about all the middle age white women who joined ISIS?

Gay post, anime is drawn terribly

The women can't be that stupid, it has to be a liberal propaganda. I refuse to believe there are women this retarded.

No, you fucking idiots, she wont be.

And it won't be rape, because she'll likely be willing with any nigger or mudslime cock that flops her direction - for fucks sake, she left her husband for some errant street trash from a 3rd world nation.

This isn't going to take care of itself like so many European men (and women) hope it will, it must be taken care of.
If her husband were any sort of man, she'd already be dead - but apparently he is a complete cuckold, and so she will get off scott-free.

Your call Euros - her name, her identity, where she spents time (in a place where if she got knifed up and died nobody would be liable to question it too strongly…), so there's really nothing stopping you, but fear.

If I was FBI, I'd be trying to get you to tell me what you want to do, not telling you (anonymously) what should be done.

Cowardice, pure and simple.

See

Then

She will have reaped what she has sowed in betraying her family. What utter, complete scum!

She deserves rape and will be raped.

icct.nl/download/file/ICCT-Bakker-de-Leede-European-Female-Jihadists-In-Syria-Exploring-An-Under-Researched-Topic-April2015(1).pdf

A woman with children and the free time to do something like this certainly isn't generating her own funds. She used her husbands money to go down there and then divorced him probably because he was going to cease to give her the money to keep getting gang fucked by STD ridden migrants.

And it won't matter at all.

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
Male Norwegian politician raped by asylum seeker says he feels GUILTY that his attacker will now be deported because the man might suffer back in Somalia

basically this. nice get yo

I fucking hate women so much tbh hopefully the man got custody. women need to be lobotomized tbh

Pathological altruism.

no, she was most likely participating in sex tourism under the guise of helping poor refugees. her husband found out decided to cut her off from his wallet so she divorced him in order to reopen his wallet and continue her sexual tourism. as other posters have said this woman needs to be wiped off the planet.

They had a great way to deal with this kind of shit before kikes subverted our great civilisation.

You adopt the nationality of your husband.

Send her to Afghanistan with her new beau.

What their marriage will be like…see webm.

Surely they are going to start doing something now, surely

this whole thing is like a bad joke

Can't wait for the Day of the Rope!

RWDS!

Hi goon

what also pisses me off about this, is that cucks dont seem to realise that if harsh justice isnt there to stop these "people" they will do it again!

Thanks Obama

Quads for truth

Death is too good for her.

Women need to be enslaved

All women are retarded

Fuck off Moshe.

Literal cuckolding.

It's undeniable that women have become a huge detriment to the western world. It's truly become problematic and directly threatens the freedom and liberties we fought for over a thousand years. Third wave feminism and Jewish culture has nuked our traditional nuclear roles. We live in a deformed mutated reality and it has to be fixed, and fixed fast. Our culture needs a complete reboot - after this election we must begin to meme women back into the kitchen. So to speak.

you dumb nigger. you use Germany for inter-White d/c. get on the trolley faggot.

Hey you guys, hasnt anyone stop to think that she may just be extra compassionate and wants to help poor people?

what about the children?

She left them at home to get a cunt full of scabies

Cuck

So who pays you? CTR or JIDF?

I will never be able to trust a woman

good goy

Try harder Shlomo

Would would get him locked in jail for the rest of his life while the state assumes ownership over his children effectively snuffing out his family line. Flawless victory. We do need to fight back but murdering ex-wives is the absolute worst way to go about it. Ex-wives aren't the ones passing and enforcing the laws.

Hey, guys, we shouldn't be condemning her. We should be commending her. She left the husband and kids BEFORE she left them with bad memories of a woman crying in the shower while blood and animal semen ran out her buttcrack. Now they can just hear about it on the news.

Ha ha! I'm just kidding! They won't report her gang rape on the news!

Seriously, this cunt deserves whatever she gets.

…maybe that is what that person thought

how do you overcome that mindset?

how do you educate those people en-masse to let them know that most of them are barbarians and overgrown children with no legitimate empathy for them without putting their lives in danger by putting them near them to teach them the hard way, in which case they still might not learn

faggot/10

Do you know how I know you're a kike? I never said "all white women" I was talking specifically about this woman.

Kill yourself.

Is this her lads?

gogetfunding.com/blog-updates/?blogpre=3557911

Sorry m8, I should have read the article before commenting. The article literally states she fell in love with one of the "refugees".

I'll forgive you if you do 100 pushups.

This woman is garbage and deserves whatever she gets, but it wouldn't have happened if the husband wasn't a cuck. He was probably well intentioned for certain, if they had "disagreements" over this. He should have told her that if she chooses this over her family, then she's a useless cunt who deserves to be the pop to Achmed's cicle, instead he probably gave some bullshit "but honey I need you, the kids need you, we love you :(((((". That's how you make a woman leave you.

Although I still stand by my contention that her initial desire to help the "refugees" was out of pathological altruism. I refuse to believe that the claims of "sex tourism" in the jungle isn't some kike psy-op to make white men hate white women.

Deal.

you can't make this shit up

White men already hate whores.

"What" is this?

A PROUD STRYNK YNDYPYNDYNT WYMYN YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE SEXIST RACIST NAZI RUSSIAN COMMUNIST TRUMP SUPPORTING SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!

thought it might have been the woman from the article on the gofundme page

I bet there's a genetic link to that facial expression and left leaning women.

its called resting bitch face
or RBF

It's more likely that ugly women naturally get sucked into SJWism because it they think fighting the paytreearkee will make a world where somebody might love them.

Too bad it won't.

is he blind? i mean the afghan rapefugee?

how? i don't understand the logistics? how do you get hard to that?

It's an upgrade from the goats.

Can't wait for these artificial wombs to hit the market.

right, I'm claiming there's a genetic link between how these women look and their lack of mental capacity.

Simple. Because fishmouths are ugly, and ugly women are liberal.

Any women that's bitter over any given thing is always liberal, and the most bitter tend to uggies and fat cows

They are
Next you'll finally realize women don't give a shit about romance, only men do

there are plenty of self-hating beta orbiters that get sucked up by these cunts. then they get shit on because all these faggots do is emasculate themselves for whatever cause the cunt they're chasing is involved in. no matter how they try to fight it, women want a strong man unless they're just narcissistic who want a plaything. those relationships go just fine. like that nintendo cunt who was a hooker and got her husband to fuck dudes.

*narcissistic bithces who

reeee
these fucking trojan horse women bringing people onto my beloved island nation

How the fuck does that work?

Of course they can get "relationships", they can get sexually satisfied, but they will in all likelihood, not be loved. The beta male is capable of loving women, but women are not capable of appreciating that sort of love. Betas are "nice" but they are emotionally distant. They never put their desires first because their protocol is either pleasing or appeasing. How long women can tolerate this is variable, but it eventually makes women freak the fuck out because women want to be possessed both physically and emotionally. They want to get sucked into vision of their man, to be part of his ambition and desire. Betas only want to share their experience, never dominate or lead. Women fucking hate that, and that's why your average uggo usually rides the cock carousel or sucks the life out of beta-orbiters because true men rarely want anything to do with them.

He's not doing it because he likes her. She's a way into the UK for him. If the UK works like the US, he can then bring in his relatives on a visa. Once they're in country, he divorces his wife, marries a girl from Afghanistan to get citizenship for her and then she brings her family over too. Any kids this extended family have in the UK are then considered citizens. They're pushed into marrying other families from the mideast to bring them over.

These guys would marry anything to get this cycle started.

Why would he divorce his UK wife just to marry another woman from Afghanistan? Islam allows for multiple wives, he'd just force his UK wife to convert then obtain more wives.

Does the UK recognize polygamy? The US doesn't so he has to ditch his entry ticket to get a proper muslim girl and bring her family over.

Nothing unusual going on here, just a citizen of your fine country having relationship issues while they assimilate into their new home. Try to understand and have a little sympathy.

It's only polygamy if you're trying to get the State to legally acknowledge your marriage. If it's private no one knows. Germany doesn't recognize polygamy, but they have no issue giving some migrant who has 4 wives and 23 kids 300k a year to support them.

IF IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE THEY'D CALL IT A GARDEN, SMDH

Great women are treasure to find but the probability is low in this decaying age. Women same as men have many "shadow" qualities in them which are not acted upon if the individual is properly human enough and has a good solid basis in morals, knows himself. Women have some very unpleasant qualities that men despise which are intrinsic but can be held back if the woman is individual enough. This culture and time we live in does not support that order, honor and such. It supports false individuation which is open rampart of hedonistic pleasure of ones own character. This is why women act upon such as they are raised to and the society appeal to their evolutionary "shadow" qualities that are opposite of orderly society and civilization but serve a purpose of survival of species and unconscious desires of pleasure.

In short 3d women are shit. The goddesses of the real women are very few and most are just projected fantasies by men and not really that great. And you need to meet 6 gorillion of criterias for them to be happy to date you these days. There is no point except reproduction of white race to meet and have them as wife. If you are strong just tame them into your ideas. If you are not that great like me just stick to 2d images which appeal to mens unconscious desires that women would probably hate.

I think she will regret her decisions later or just repress them. Maybe she will just get pumped and dumb or even killed.

Spotted the shitlib.

WIDF GTFO

Its simple. Its romantic idealistic and naive story for the masses. Basically lying for approval and gain.

What kind of alimony/child support laws are in the UK?

There's a good chance her ex joined the
=JUST=
League

Is dat sum anchovy?

dun don muh achhovy babe

You have to marry her to get her citizenship and sponsor her family into the country. It's why he ditches the white wife or convinces her to divorce him and marry another guy from his country.

you're supposed to call me a kike. you are terrible at this. read your playbook again.

Remember boyim. My fee fees come before Europe's future.

I AM QUEEN OF THE DUMPSTER PILE

Very good post right up until here. The conclusion to draw is that women are only shit because society is shit, and society is shit because our men are weak and allowed it to be wrecked by the Jews. Reclaim civilization and we may reclaim our women.

It's no coincidence that every single one of those "rare treasure" good women are always with very strong father figures.

ffs lad

You make a good point. She deserves death for what she's done to him and her children, though. Hopefully the savages do what they usually do to such ignorant women.

the males

even on Holla Forums, this shit is full of feminists

Women are like children, they aren't mentally capable of being responsible for themselves.

Only the shitlibs and their commie cousins.

Women don't respect weak, supplicating, appeasing libcucks. You get the women you deserve.

is there a way to find out who helen is?

cant even lift 1plate

Trashy as fuck.

Fuck you.

They travel with only backpacks, so i guess their only clothes are on them. Phone doesnt take much space.

Let me attempt to explain how much rage those three words just generated. When I read a rage inducing article on Holla Forums I go and do a set of pushups to channel my rage into something healthy and empowering. I usually manage to increase the number of pushups I can do by one every 2 days or so. It's been a few days since I've been really angry, so I was expecting to be 1 or 2 down from my current maximum. Instead I hit 3 above my maximum. To put it simply:

These three words have generated more than a week's worth of rage in my fucking soul.

And if you're wondering what my new maximum is, it's 20Yes I know that isn't a lot, I'm working on it.

i can see from the extreme symmetry in her ankles that she has a properly defined face.

Meaning her cuck husband paid for it all

Ah yes… I despise women who put anything before their children. Even God. For instance if my mother put me first, she wouldn't have had my dick cut and sucked by a Mohel just because the jew-bible tells her to.

Not tryna bully, but I burst out laughing, that's atrocious condition you are in.

cut user here too, although i don't really care about being cut.

Remember that time when (I think it was) Austrian Women went and brought flowers to the newly arrived invaders? Others went around giving out "free kisses and hugs".

Women are weird. They're like an animal that hasn't entirely been domesticated - like a house cat or something. They're controlled by strange, primordial instincts and drives.

Actually the Bible tells you not to do it to non-jews.

Only jews have to do it based on their supremacy cult idk about mudslimes I assume its the same as jews.

I don't have any women caring for me despite how much I have suffered (more than most niggers). Instead they ignore me completely. And I'm a pretty white lad not as sand/nigger.

because these women are confused. They think its "one of our people just coming home". They have no idea what risks they are encouraging in society, they cannot think logically and far ahead, due to their incapability of structured thought.

My parents think we're descendents of one of the lost tribes of Israel (Ephraim), They are essentially Messianic Christians but without the status of Jews. I didn't ask for this.jpg

I swear to Kek, pretend a woman doesn't have a vagina and she becomes a disgusting creature slut magic is very real my friends it's a great process for finding girls that are genuinely kind and sweet though, however rare they are

Can you stop trying to redefine language on here? It's like watching a monkey throw shit at a window until something manages to stick. Not one genuine resident has ever uttered this word once, and yet here you are talking about it as if everyone should know what it means with the expectation people will start to repeat it and driver the real users further apart, sad.

Fucking shills man, how do they work?

I don't think that will help. Creating resilient communities will. Daughters with strong family bonds don't become mud sharks. Keep the women close and the Kike propaganda out of the house.

We are actually gaining ground here, so don't give in to blind anger. It's a seige, not a blitzkrieg

You'd rather she stayed and gave her husband EbolAIDS?

Do you think we criticize women because muhsoggyness?

They are the number 1 jew enabler.

They are also number 1
on the traitor train

number 1 welfare recipients

number 1 reason why men cant fight back

number 1 fag enablers

number 1 holding science back

number 1 subverters of the rule of law

number 1 sellouts

number 1 perpetrators of DST's
The list goes on…and on…and on…

The jews should be kicked out or execute, but the traitorous women should be publicaly execute, or have a DAMN GOOD PLAN to atone for al the shit they do

Your nose is about to know something else.
>>>/gaschamber/

The point is, everyone understood what user meant except for you on account of you either being autistic or a woman.

I like it.

Women were subservient to men until recently for a reason. They were not equal and vulnerable to social pressures this how leftist propaganda ruined them. What we need to do is remove the jew and then remove the jewish led institutions that allowed women to get out of hand like equal opportunity employment, wealth-fare, control of what is considered socially acceptable behavior, etc.

Reminder: All degenerates will be done in on DoTR. It doesn't matter how far away they are, so long as they're on Earth then we will get them.

*are

holy fuck I haven't seen my old OC in ages, that was back on cuckchan during zim zam

i know that feel user

that lad looks weak af tbh

Good news is women absolutely CRAVE to be dominated by a strong man. It's in their DNA and no matter how hard they fight it, they will always want it. Even the most ardent man-hating feminist wants to get told what to do while her face pushed against a wall as she gets railed. Hell they need it the most. So we just have to follow our instincts. Problem is the law and society around us is built to turn us into pathetic nu-males. Hell I once dated a girl who only started shit in public shit test and it was the worst because I always felt the uncomfortable PC police attitude in the air. That's why you have to master quiet calm rage.

Correct. And if you insist on it they get mad as hell.

Quiet rage…. That is definitely something I need to master.

Yeah if anyone wants proof that women love strong men go read what leftist women say about Trump. Every last one of them admit they have sexual dreams of Trump despite the fact that they "hate him".

Is that its official name or just a nickname? With how shit's going in the current year I can't even tell what's real.

I appreciate your OC user Perfectly describes how I feel whenever I go out drinking with my friends. It's a fucking nightmare.

What a disgrace. Poor husband couldn't win I'd bet. Law down the law? She claims harassment, assault and ends up over there anyway. Let her walk all over you? She still goes off to Calais to get kebab dick. Some women just cannot be saved.

cat ladies eventually realize that they were wrong for not wanting to have children and just be a whore. They lash out at wholesome people.

I wonder if the same is true for women who race mix.

Jesus Christ. just stop.

What is wrong with these people?

So she's a sand burner.

She could have just not left and stayed home, easy.

This is why you don't marry 3dpd.

This imbecile destroyed her life and spent thousands of dollars trying to find a kebab desperate enough to bang her in exchange for citizenship.

Is the BBC sure that this is the face they wanna put on the globalist agenda ? This woman is as pathetic as the 50 something white guys that import a wife from Cambodia.

Christ I know that feel, user. I live in a college town and tend to avoid bars, because the human detritus is appalling. Girls my age in their early twenties, but already look haggard and used up, Casting lustful looks at everything with two legs and a penis. Still, there are genuinely nice girls mixed in (just not at bars)

(((Pathological altruism.)))

If your wife is fucking niggers she isnt altruist tard, she is a whore and you a cuck.

Fucking talmudists, you are lying or your parents are walking potatoes.

she's using money she should be saving for her children on a bunch of fucking 20 year old invaders

Honestly I agree with that fbi dude. This whore should be hung.

Why would I lie about this. The pain is deeply etched.

Ugly as sin. Sounds like natural selection to me.

She's worse. She has two kids. She destroyed 3 other lives for cock.
Imagine how horrible it must be for her husband. Not only his wife goes to the jungle but takes his kids with her.

Do we know that she is going to get custody of the kids? I can't take any more of this story.

Looks like someone developed a serious case of jungle fever.

So did she get 50 percent of his assets while being able to fuck niggers?

What about Italians? Bibidi-babiding?

of course she either has or will get custody.

This is Britain.

Well, that's depressing to read. I hope her ex-husband isn't stuck paying alimony. Also hope she dies painfully at the hands of a nigger.

Most of those guys are divorced too.

Depends , Likely not seeing as how she broke off the marriage not him. No judge in their sane mind would accept the conditions under which she choose to end the marriage. Don't cry for the husband he won in this deal, He likely settled for a small amount and got rid off a crazy aging bitch. He can literally trade up now.

The same situation happened with some stupid aging women who wanted an open marriage

{Project wild oats}

Wow, she has jungle fever!

FUCK ME YOU BEAT ME TO IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

As far as I read the article her version was that she divorced because of "problems," then found a new guy in the slum. (Not true of course, but hey.) That's a standard divorce as far as the law in the west is concerned.

She got 50%, you can bet your life on it.

So the non-white children of white men with non-whites should be allowed to stay in white lands?

What leads a woman to do this? Leave everything behind, family, kids, future

(double dubs for double the sadness)

Judaism, user. Judaism.

I think I may have just found the first woman that I think literally, honestly, truly deserves rape.

No there was one before.

If hoards of pretty young Japanese women were arriving single in refugee camps, how many men would rush to be "volunteers" to "help" them? These idiot women see hoards of virile "men" and get wet thinking about what might happen to them at the camp.

generations of christcuck brainwashing

The French patriots publicly humiliated the women who slept with German soldiers by shaving their heads. Only problem with doing this today is women have so little shame left that cutting their hair might not even be a deterrent.

We all know how this is going to end.

modern liberal clap-trap ecumenical communist infiltrated churchianity … certainly not authentic Bible Christianity.

qt gook grills aren't going to rob, rape, burn, and stab you to death, destroy your way of life, and generally spread death, disease, and destruction.

you're not good at this.

Make it so.

stop using their words

Do you know why they went after the German men instead of the French men? Because they are more manly than French at that time.

women say they are being nice when they are actually being horny - they'd call us on this hypocrisy in a second but refuse to ever admit it themselves. Women are like over-grown children and need to always be kept under a man (father, husband, son).

yeah im definitely breaking the cycle on this one, my son's not getting cut

They aren't being horny, they're being suicidally altruistic. No other group of women on the planet would rush to help a group of worthless men that will obviously turn their society into a steaming pile of third world shit.

Where was that story of some broad who left her loving husband and now she's alone at 40 or whatever? This woman is an even uglier version of that first goofy bitch.

Lmao at all the simps bitching about being a "real man". What happened to eugenics and not wifing up a whore ?

And currently the mudslime invaders are more manly than western numales are. They travel from a land of war thousands of miles away and want "peace and happiness". Its still pathetic and disgusting but you dont blame a puppy for pissing on the couch. It simply doesnt know any better because it hasnt been trained not to

It would be a blessing if she died so he can get the kids back and not have his kids raised by roastie and army of tyrones.

Eat Pray Love was a mistake. This film should be banned for all the degeneracy it incites

Someone archive this for when the news breaks that she was honor killed and her children raped and sold as child brides.

user plz

That awful pug face.

Men are also the least likely to cheat btw. And I don't mean by a little percentage points. I am talking fucking triple the number of cheating is done by women than men.

You have to account for the fact niggers and other assorted shitskinns are not men btw. You have to be human to be male, have to have some connection to classical maleness. Our 'view' of what men are is a completely alien concept to shitskinns of all sorts. A few exceptions tho in certain subset groups, but those are minuscule in number.

The shit I've seen. Women and subhuman filth simply do NOT think like we do. We project beyond anything that we seem to even begin to comprehend.

Nice dubs but please link studies.

This data suggests you're wrong although shitskins do cheat way more often and among very white communities men confess to cheating at about the same rate. Of course women might not confess even in a survey so exact data is tough: anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html

There are no fucking studies that show it. Women fucking lie. And our system enables it in droves.

I would go into a big fucking diatribe but it is pointless. The vast majority of men will refuse to believe it. The vast majority of women will not fess up to it. This works so that most men have only cheated once or twice in their life. Most women cheat multiple times with every fucking partner they have had unless it was so fucking short they don't even count that partner as one.

When you've seen what women do. It scars you mentally kid. Trust in a woman is absolutely impossible, I would sooner trust a pit viper in my bed for the night than believe them. Go out and have a somewhat deep talk with men about their women, and if you are honest with yourself, you will be able to pick out each of the men whom have been cheated on, and the fucked up thing is you can do this because they already know it at some level but put up mental blocks because fucking 'my grill is best grill, not like others, I am good man, best kinda man' mental lies to themselves. If you have been around the block, you find out real fucking quick there is no such thing. Period. Best fucking man in the world, biggest dick, richest faggot, most stamina, heartthrob movie star, ALL are never good 'enough'. You cannot statistic the fucking lies women tell even themselves and believe. That is the real fucking mind trip. They believe it themselves. ALL OF THEM. Depending on how they feel what they even 'count' as cheating varies. And they more often than not, don't want a fucking rubber when cheating. I've seen bitches joke about how they make their husband use a fucking rubber even as their snatch is dribbling out ooze. A one night fling is NEVER counted as a thing unless it is with a fucking grade A man meat capture that she can show off to either emasculate their partner with when they get pissed or especially when they talk with their 'friends'. What ever the fuck that means.

Women will fuck her best friends husband JUST to prove she can to herself, with not one fuck given. They actually get OFF on the idea of being 'that girl'. Guys got off for a week for damned near any reason and they will spread their legs if almost anyone approaches them, that fucking day the guy left.

I've seen dozens of men tear themselves up over 'almost cheating'. Getting truly pussywhipped when found out the one time they dally, and yet I can guarantee you at least one of his own fucking kids isn't his. Wanna test your woman. Take a dna test with your kids. If you luck out and they are yours (vanishingly small number have all the kids that are their own, many don't have a single fucking one) then discard the test results, you won the lotto. But before you forget something, go ask your woman to have the paternity test done after you share some article about dangerous dna diseases. Watch the reaction. The very fucking first thought in ALL their head will be 'shit, is it really his, I need to rethink hard, convince the bastard not to do it'.

Fucking beta cucks are going to ignore my post or argue endlessly. But I guarantee you that you haven't fucked nearly as many women as you have been alive. I wouldn't mind being wrong, but I am not.

Faggots have it easy.
Keep lying to yourself.
Women are only good for fucking, or shitting out children that you can guarantee are yours.
Anything else and you are nothing more than a slave to a sociopath.

HEY HO
SAY NO
TO THE ANGLO!
HEY HO
SAY NO
TO THE ANGLO!
HEY HO
SAY NO
TO THE ANGLO!

Anglo Saxons are mongrolized shitlibs with no right to live fuck your shitty country
fuck Scotland
fuck Ireland
you're a literal dumpster fire

There are non cheating women out there though but i see what you mean.
pro tip slavic women are the best of all women and do not like to cheat t. firsthand experience.
Anglo women are WHORES.

This kind of thing is impossible to get an accurate study on because it relies on the subject telling the truth which is never ever reliable.

All of what you're saying is true, except that men do all of those things as well except I'd add that its only the attractive ones of both sexes

People are only as loyal as their opportunities

Yeah, this user is right. It's not altruism - she gets a dopamine hit from this, in various ways. Not only is she getting off with sandniggers, but she gets to ego-trip on how she's seen by other females going through the motions of "being a good liberal, progressive", "being on the right side of history", "being a martyr for a progressive goal", etc.

This is how faux-altruism is marketed in this modern world – look at how every charity cause has become a fucking "5k charity walk" with t-shirts and hundreds of women posting on facebook how they participated in it. It's all about ego stroking.

user, there are hundreds of weird pseudo-Christian sects and cults with bizarre beliefs.

If your going to insult the English at least speak the English language using proper grammar (hint: commas)
- t. Burger

Oh user, you have so much to learn…

go fuck yourself you fucking spic faggot brits are great folks know its you chilean faggot

Having worked in a genetic diseases lab - the actual stats for incorrect paternity are 3%.

So utterly predictable, both the women and the media trying to spin this as a romantic struggle when it's just subhumans in heat.

This

sage

Are German you stupid Russian kike

= funded by her husband.
= redistributing her husband's wealth to alien males.
= attributing emotions and thoughts to an inanimate concept (relationship) rather than take responsibility "I was struggling/discontent/etc."

The Kike wants young men to get married because the Kike knows that women control 90% of spending and represent a siphon into otherwise inaccessible male resources.

btw
Those aren't Kike brackets, they are on-her-back vagina brackets designating female behavior.

Vicarious generosity.

Goddam, that explosion. How fucking big was that thing?

A woman is only a reflection of the man she's with. If your woman is unfaithful, you put out vibes that make her uneasy and distrustful of you. Figure out what it is about you that makes women step out.

Not trying to be an asshole, but this is hard truth. Women aren't designed to be faithful or sluts, they are what you make of them. There's of course obvious exceptions, broken bitches you can't fix– see Patrice O'Neal's brackish fish theory– but again, if all you're attracting is broken bitches, figure out what energy you put out that attracts them.

Oh but don't say it here, the board is virtually controlled by red ice/renegade agents like Sinead Mccarthy who are bent on foisting 3rd and 4th wave feminism on to the right.
Sad thing is that young men, with the help of stage personas like "Evalion", are only too eager to obey.

They believe it will earn then a whiff of the gash eventually.

How about this, "a nigger is only a reflection of his master."

Niggers are not responsible either, it's all the Jew's fault.

There's feminine hormones in our food and water, disrupting our natural pheromones that attract women. 3rd worlders don't get nearly as much bisphenol-A in them, so maybe it's just raw, animal attraction that causes this.

Doxx this whore

If he got caught - and how hard could it POSSIBLY BE for this worthless cunt to get knifed up in the Jungle and for him and his children to be in a non-extradition country by the time anyone comes looking for him?
Protip: Not very hard.
Bingo.

No, its not.
This is basic animal behavior m80 - animals observe behaviors on behalf of other animals, and adjust.
That's how peer pressure works, and its also how shame works - but most of these people have been trained to no longer feel shame, but to be EXTRA susceptible (especially women) to social pressure… Except Europeans no longer impose any sort of social pressure, rather, the invaders and the traitors who control the government and media, they set the social pressure.
You need to change that, and the best way to do it is to make examples of those whose behavior is not to be tolerated.

Actually, yes, they are, considering they get to vote – her political agency cancels the political agency of one who might seek to do good.

And that you tried to shift "traitorous whore" to "ex-wives" is absolutely hysterical, and ever-so-telling.

Sounds like a Natural News conspiracy theory.
Female nature has been a known problem for thousands of years, before any petrochemicals were every engineered.
Wise men wrote of it.
Society drew up laws and customs to keep it under control.
Men weren't blamed for it, rather they were blamed for failing to recognize it and keep it in check.
Modern man is prohibited by law from keeping it in check.
And even the "red pill" are strongly inclined to pretend it doesn't exist, in the hopes of not offending the resident "I'm not like the others"/"it's just a few bad eggs" female.
The truth is that you're partially correct in your first post, if a woman betrays her husband, it's because he allowed her to but let's remember that we aren't living in 1000AD any longer.
Modern man IS PROHIBITED BY LAW and under pain of SEVERE PUNISHMENTS from keeping his wife (or children) in order.
There's no viable way because a single phone call ends it under the fists and boots of the surrogate alpha male (the state) and its thug system protectors (police.)
Police really REALLY hate a "wife beater" and will make sure you are not only severely beaten but raped in jail for your "crimes."
tl;dr western woman has a metaphorical loaded gun aimed at the head of her husband 24/7 and no amount of "owning the pussy" can make that power dynamic favour the husband, or even become equal.
What you allude to can only work if WAVA is revoke and the state removed from the marriage relationship completely.

All this would accomplish is to serve as an example as to why women need even more rights, state largesse and unquestioning protection from the police.
It would also cause massive psychological damage to not only the man but his children (they would hate him for the rest of his life).
IT's not a viable solution to the problem.
The solution is to remove the Jew from the family relationship.
As things stand, marriage isn't a contract between two people.
It is a contract between three (legal) people, a man, a woman and the state.

Retard, a mohel isnt involved unless youre a kike
Its a hospital procedure that is the result of it being fashionable in america a hundred years back

White Nationalism is confused.
It tries to cling to outdated morality and a sense of "doing the right thing", in no small part because of injection of feminist dogma and ideology by malign characters like Sinead Mccarthy.
In the game of survival, something is right if it allows our race to continue, to avoid dying out.
This is the only test of morality.
White men need to reappraise everything they consider "right" and "wrong" in light of our current situation. Present times, where the Jew controls White society, are not historically "normal", our morality needs to be expedient, pragmatic, we need to adjust.
In a pastoral society, K-type breeding is the White way but things are so twisted that this needs to be temporarily put on hold.
White men ought to adopt an r-type breeding pattern in order to ensure survival of our race during these trying times.
Look around you, niggers are breeding like rabbits. Nigger men are having 3,4,5,10,20 children, they do not concern themselves with funding for their progeny because the state, thanks to the taxpayer, takes care of that.
If White men start impregnating women en masse, some of those women will bring the babies to term, the genes will survive, the race will survive, the state will fund our survival.
We are talking about survival of our fucking blood, in such a case NOTHING is "wrong".
If the woman truly didn't want to be a mother, she would abort and many will, but some will make it through. Due to the ready availability of abortion and the readiness of modern women to murder their own children, impregnating one or two women is not enough. Scores need to be fertilized. If you are a good looking man with good genes, there is no reason not to be doing exactly that, you enjoy sex, don't you?
Once the Jewish problem is rectified then K-type breeding can be resumed, the old morality retaught, until then we cannot afford to leave wombs barren.
Bonus point: a womb carrying a White baby has no space for a Black baby.

Video related: Listen to the rage of this Jewish homosexual (Judge Rinder) when he learns that this White man has offspring numbering 40.
Nothing enrages the Jew so much as the thought of White babies being produced, or a White man who has not allowed Jewish indoctrination and shame to prevent him from passing on his seed.
The man is admittedly of poor character but as things stand, only the poor of character adopt this breeding strategy, Whites are so "nice" and "proper" that we will rather see our race die out than take steps not sanctioned by the state in order to safeguard it.
Whites with large families are demonized, television series are made about them, they are given colorful pejorative labels which conjure up thoughts of sea creatures, spiders and so on, e.g "Octamom", this despite the fact that HARDLY ANY Whites have families this large.
When has any Jewish presenter on any mainstream media dared to say the same of non-White mothers (who statistically are much more likely to have large families)?
Answer: Never.
The Jew is terrified of Whites who breed prolifically and so they use examples such as those described and linked, in order to associate large families with "trashiness".

The procedure of male genital mutilation was designed by religious fanatics like Kellog, with the assistance of Kike doctors, in order to "mind fuck" young men and condition them against sex.

Yup.

As a lone example, perhaps.
But as one of many, anything but the truth from your words.

If they found out about it, or even understood it - and how would they, in a nonextradition country?

For extra fun, you pathetic fucking cuckold, let's think about this: Which is going to cause more "massive psychological damage" to children, eh?
OPTION A:
OPTION B:

Grow up you faggot.

Its a PERFECTLY viable solution to the problem, you worthless cunny-suckling pussy.

So, your argument is thusly:
> No, no, if you punish the traitors - even if you will not be subject to punitive measures on behalf of the state - then the traitors win! What you need to do is pursue this goal which has absolutely FUCKING ZERO possibility of transpiring so long as the strong horse, the source of social pressure, is the traitors and the invaders. That will surely accomplish our goals! We just need to convince women (and the invaders and traitors, of course) to give up all the power vested in both themselves AND the state as a result of this condition, and to grant it back to us!
I mean, fuck, are you retarded?
As you put it, "removing the Jew from the family" is something that cannot, and will not, be accomplished via anything but force - and that's not forthcoming, in this context, anytime soon.

But intelligent European men and women quietly offing the traitors who expose themselves?
That's doable now - and it will, not 'might', not 'could', fucking WILL have a very seriousd effect in the vein of application of social pressure.
And I wager that's why you're so scared of the prospect of it being undertaken, tbh fam.

They are massively incompetent at everything but care taking and intrigue.

This cunt in picture #4 has no issue whatsoever with some strange foreign nigger grabbing her fucking tits in public, she just grins and thinks it's funny. If a white guy had done that you know she would have screamed

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

until a mob of white knights and feminists smashed his head in with a brick.

*sex before marriage
Im not defending that, but at least the point was to procreate

also that isnt the entire story, while christian circumcision was originally done for this reason, it later became performed in hospitals as a fashion, nobody knows why, they just say "eh, mine is, go on doc" no less encouraged by women who apparently find a flaccid foreskin looking too much like sandworms.

Tipped your hand this early?
I don't know if you're just trying to be edgy and argumentative or if you're a legitimate agent provocateur, your use of insults and shaming suggests the latter (attempt to force compliance, attempted social pressure directed at those reading but not posting.)

Either way you are not interested in honest debate.
Stupid false dichotomy but your suggestion that a man spend his life lying to his children, after murdering their mother, is nice proof that you do not value honesty.
More attempted social pressure.
Appeal to male pride/"bravery" challenge.

If you aren't a feminist troll/Renegade radio shill then you're doing a good impression of one.

Tiresome, vulgar, transparent.

Oh Christ, its the "muh dik will save us!" faggot again…

Listen you fuckwit, it isn't merely a matter of survival, but preservation - I see absolutely no value whatsoever in White populations, in White genetics, continuing to exist if we are reduced to something akin to the Jews.

There is no honor in that, and I would GLADLY see our people die off entirely rather than be reduced to such fetid condition.

Its not merely a matter of survival, but preservation of quality - a disjointed, degenerated, worthless husk of what White populations used to be, scuttling along in the ashes of what could have been, is no more appealing to me than mating with a Jew or nigger or spic or any other fucking mud and thus cursing my genetics to the conceptual waste bin.

There are levels of survival I am prepared to accept, that we all must be prepared to accept, on behalf of our people - becoming little better than Jews or niggers, as you promote, is not amongst them.

Almost missed this.
Hi Sinead.

You already outed yourself.
You can save your time because I'm not reading your drivel.

He brings up a lot of good points. If a woman goes off and fucks a degenerate on the side, I would certainly not think less of her husband if he killed her and the degenerate in question. Most leftists deserve death.

You are the one who is transparent here.

Astroturf more.

That I think you're a cuck?
Fucking right.

Seems legit fam

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Noooope.
Sorry faggot, this is not a 'false dichotomy', this is the reality at hand - your kvetched at the notion of 'psychological damage' to these children in the context of losing their mother, while ignoring COMPLETELY the issues of such associated with KEEPING their insane, degenerate mother and being exposed to her new mate, in addition to having to grow up knowing their father was cuckolded by such vermin.
A false dichotomy? Get real.

"In the game of survival, something is right if it allows our race to continue, to avoid dying out. This is the only test of morality."
;^)

You aren't going to survive by allowing traitors to run about being traitors with absolutely zero consequences and/or social pressure toward others to not follow such behavioral ques.
This woman left her husband for a dirtperson, and she got in the media for it - that's social pressure IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION, and that's what people, especially modern women, operate upon. You've offerd nothing to contend with this point.

Damn straight, pussy.

Actually, the first bit was just asking you a legitimate question: Are you retarded? I could forgive someone for thinking so.
And as for the 'scared' bit, that had nothing to do with male pride or bravery - that's a very womanly way of thinking, tbh fam.
It was suggestion that you are the enemy, that you are a subversive, and that you are genuinely afraid of the prospect - possibly because it might target you… Another very womanly way of thinking. ;^)

Hahahahah, holy shit dude, that is quite possibly the most faggishly pretentious thing I've ever seen on Holla Forums.
Legit congrants, now go back to reddit or TRS or whatever faggy faux-intellectualist hovel you shimmied the fuck out.

Kill yourself faggot

Internet tough guy. Nice.

Being women, they have many opportunities in this vein which males do not - its much easier for a woman, for example, to lure an Eritrean horndog off into a dark spot than it is for, say, the sort of European man who could then successfully strangle that creature until its life functions ceased.
Do you disagree?

FYI: I'm familiar with Renegayde, and they are shit - but your pathetic attempts to push me into that camp make little sense, and further suggest to me that you're a subversive who is afraid of being targeted, afraid of getting a 'red feather', as it were.
I think you might also be a woman tbh fam.

I think we're all just tired of impotent cucks who don't have the will to actually do anything. I have zero respect for anybody who would just take it without doing anything in that situation.

I know it.

Now, what the fuck was that shitpost even supposed to mean?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, once.

This.

You want traitors to stop being such fucking traitors?
Start killing traitors, preferably without a nice easy "we got him!" cleanup to the case.
Make being a traitor something that once more has a stigma attached to it, and more than a stigma, a real, visceral fear.

And guess what? You won't so many traitors, certainly not so many being openly treasonous, and fewer still being openly treasonous while seeking to be applauded for doing so.

But, hey, if you want your people to die off because you were too much of a pussy to create a social pressure against such treachery, one that such folks can (and do) understand, that's your call.

He made a valid point, and instead of just disagreeing with him you resorted to unnecessary shitflinging. Maybe you would kill your wife if she cucked you and she would deserve it, but all that would end up happening is she would be dead and you would be in prison for the rest of your life. As for my opinion on the subject, I will likely never get married for reasons such as the one in this post, so it won't be a situation I have to deal with. If killing slut wives was a common occurrence your solution could work, but nothing is going to happen while the cast, VAST majority of people are more focused on their career than their family life.

I'm not retarded I swear

She literally looks like one of the orc commanders from the lotr films. Her husband didn't want to fuck her orc ass, so this bottom of the barrel genetic failure tries to get some ficki ficki from dune-coon dick. The irony is that orcish pussy is haram. Happy Halloween!

He did not make a valid point, and we fling shit at people who deserve to be shit upon.

Societal changes rarely start out as a majority. They start out as a minority movement that becomes huge - but if nobody is willing to step up because everybody is waiting for somebody else to do what should be done, then no change will happen.

No, he didn't.
Not only was his point not valid on its own merits, but it BLATANTLY conflicted with commentary on his behalf earlier in the thread.
Thus, no, he did not make a 'valid point'.

There is no such thing as 'unnecessary shitflinging' when dealing with faux-intellectual cuckolds.
Deal with it.

No, see, that's where you and the cuck above continue to fail in your conceptual grasp of what I suggested.
Because you're both stupid, or else subversives trying to ply your trade.

Do you understand what a non-extradition country is?
Do you understand what the Jungle is?
And you are NOT retarded, right? Right.
Okay, so stay with me now…
See?
Really not that hard, certainly not for a clever and resourceful man of European derivation, and that's but one iteration of possible approaches to that task.

For fuck's sake, its not like I'm saying "You should go out and kill her in broad daylight, with your kids in the car beside you, and then take video of it and post it on Jewtube!" or some shit.
It doesn't need to be so 'explicit' - if it starts happening, and there's a pattern, well… Humans are surprisingly good, especially Europeans, at recognizing patterns, doubly so when their survival depends upon it.

And traitors of this sort start dropping? You can be damn sure the pattern would be recognized and would thereby generate a responsive effect, a change in social behavior, as a result of the introduction of a fear component to their considerations as regards "should I be a traitor?" concerns.

If you never mate and raise your children, you are a failure at the orgaismal level, let alone the levels beyond.

I now question A) whether or not you are retarded, and B) whether or not you are just a proxy of that other faggot.
I say this because, both you and he have now tried to convert "traitors", more specifically "traitorous whores" to some derivation of "former wives", and that's not what I've been suggesting.

Its part of what I'm suggesting, but that a screw is a component of a firearm does not let you red-mist someone at 300meters with a fucking screw.
Killing slut wives who are sluts with the invaders, thus making them traitors? Only part of the puzzle of a pattern of dead traitors/invaders.
As you said earlier, trusting a woman is foolish, they cannot into responsibility or duty or any of that shit, by the numbers - but they understand fear, and pain, and death, well enough: even the most degenerate of whores understand blood, though shame escapes them entirely.

So, if the language of shame will not work upon them, you must take another route - the route of blood. A route that creates fear, the fear of traitorous acts, in all their many forms.
Kill the traitors - and if you can't, or won't, go after the head of the snake, then start at the tail and work your way up. Pretty soon, even the head of the snake will be turning back fearfully toward what is transpiring where it can't see.

we had a thread about that fairly recently. here are some gems from it

sage for offtopic

I thought you were speaking in a broader context, not about this specific scenario.
either I'm retarded or you're incoherent because I have no idea what you're trying to communicate in your last three paragraphs. My best guess would be that you're saying that the fear of getting killed will help prevent unfaithfulness, which is a concept I agree with in theory but it would not work in practice unless it was commonplace. Sure, you could kill your wife and go to a non extradition (shithole) country, but at the cost of fucking your life to pieces and potentially ruining any chance of future mates.
nein

as for
I between a rock and a hard place here. I weigh the risk of marrying and possible getting cucked/her leaving and taking the kids, which would pretty much ruin my life as well as the lives of my children, vs sleeping around nigger style knocking women up, which does not appeal to me at all. I would be more than happy to marry if I found a woman I loved and felt I could trust, but I can't imagine finding a woman like that.

I'm not proud of it, but a part of me has always sympathized with Pakistani and Afghan honor killings. On some root, natural, biological, natural law level, they are in the right.

I would not be happy about it, but in such a case as OP, I would help participate in and cover up such an honor killing. And I think the west could use them. Soon. Fast. And with extreme prejudice.

No more words. Let's take the honor into our own hands.

why be ashamed of wanting degenerates to be killed

Dudes i don't know what the fuck you lads are arguing about. But heres fan rant, rate /10

World should be consisted of countries who are ethnically, racially and culturally different. No culture mix / kike fuckery / racial separation. Immigrants allowed only if they fucking adapt to the culture, language and customs of the ruling land. Only breed amongst themselves. i.e. If you're in fkn straya, you better be down for a beer you fuckin muzzle kunt.

Society should be exclusively paternal. Male dominated, and by male i mean men who are responsible, have morals and values. Not some hornbag trailer trash fuck who is as useful as a white slut in a club full of niggers. Example-> Look at Mussolini and how he managed gender relations in Italy. Fucking stellar.

Woman bear children, take care of them and look after the young. Men work jobs and take care of business. Everyone is to be judged. As society becomes more degenerated no one is 'judged'. back in the day 'virginity' was valued. This was OUR way to enforce the behaviour of woman to keep them in their place. Nowadays most of my mates don't give a fuck if a girl is virgin or not.

Guys marry for love / sex, when they should be marrying for values, morales, religion and suitability to bear children. Woman are used up cumdumpsters. What the fuck do you expect from a cumdumpster?

Be a stern husband, an example of a glorious male to your sons and brainwash your daughters until the only thing they'll fuck is Jesus.

My advice to all you lads is. Improve yourself, be proud of your country, lift, get a high paying job, look for a girl with marriage suitability and without any red flags. Ive been on the pussy carousel for a while after i got /fit/ some observations on desirable traits.
- partner count finance, house, major decisions,
- will praise you in front of others
- accepts you talking shit about jews
- accepts you talking shit about her father
- accepts you talking shit about her
- if they've had a previous partners -> drill them till
they cry. make it clear that she is not pure and you might not commit (even if you are thinking of it) because she has shit judgement and is a skank

Above all, if she questions you in any way now, she will do that later. When you have a ring on your finger and two kids upstairs, you don't want this fucking bitch to have any power over you.
Strong enough to support you.
But not too submissive so shes fucking useless

Happy digging & fuck the muzzie muhamed cock sucking scum. Don't ever accept that chit into you country. - Your truly a sikhbro

I wonder if you're not calling some book of recorded ancestry the 'jew bible'. In any event there is no reason for a Christian to conduct a circumcision since that was only a token of obedience (Genesis 17:11 KJV) and not a requirement for salvation. The Christian has the circumcision of the heart (Deuteronomy 10:16, Philippians 3:2-3) and the 'law' was nailed to the cross (Colossians 2:14). Also go over Colossians 2:6-23, it parallels with Galatians 2:11-21.

You should be more thankful for everything your elders did for you user. Lord knows how many women you would be gang-raping right now if not for all those safeguards in the law.

Women looking after anyone over the age of 5 outside of a nursing dynamic is the first stage of the collapse process. It's why formal education starts at 6 and is to only be conducted by men.

That sounds a little over the top.

But a fire cracker

probably a slav

capped.
good job user.