Is wrestling kino?

Is wrestling kino?

Only female mod wrestling from the 90's. Back when women were hot.

What is this sissified crap?

Back in the 80s they actually took a fall.

Real kino.

Only when "stronk womyn" get BTFO

Or if it is between japanese girls.

Bump.

Naito, Okada, and AJ(minus gay community) are all rastlekino.

It's homoerotic kino.

kek looks like some high school gym

so what happened here, I don't get it? Why did he through himself to the floor?

Japan mma is pure kino feel bad for young fags who watch UFC

Pride FC was top stuff, like watching live Bloodsport, without the music thou

Agree user PrideFC was and to this day is the crème de la crème in mma
music production value anime intros top tier fighters top tier matches just look at this fight card its fucking crazy how many top fighters they had participating in one event

prime cro cop was such a beast

Over the top days we didn't cherish enough
Thanks America

and so on PrideFc was stacked as fuck every event there was at least 3 matches that where could easy be main events
it was truly the golden age for the mma fans

pg rating ruined wwf

absolutely kino

courtesy of the kinophiles at /wooo/

Only when Jim Cornette shoots on it

that exactly my fetish

casual

Ishii is a kino king

Omega is probably loving it, if you know what I mean

Kenny Alpha is Rastlekino

his heart belongs to another…

this. this is actual, real kino.

What did he meme by this?

BTW Mortugal don't you miss /int/ before Holla Forums ruined it?

I like how Renee and Chad couldn't even keep a straight face when talking about this on SD

Kino

Kino at its finest.

I'd give her my kendo stick in a pole match tbh

Why do the other cunts even compete? Alexa always wins.

In before gay community starts spamming the horse or the nigger hugger.

Did Kenny Omega manage to created gaming KINO here

how about Becky?

who here is ready for the big dawg to get his title from bork?

as much as I hate Reigns, at least he shows up more than once a month

c'mon user, he's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE guy

Wrestling hasn't been kino for well over a decade. WWF/E killed American wrestling, Puro has been a shell of its former self for years, BritWres is meme tier and Lucha is flippy shit.

The only exceptions are Ishii and Shibata (RIP). The latter had one of the most kino runs ever, going from the invader, to disgraced traitor and having to pay his dues and win back the respect of his peers and fans.

Okada has had arguably the greatest title run ever, and for sure the best one since 2000, and he still isn't done yet. NJPW has been having one hell of a year and have only been getting better. Wrestling has been blackpill central for well over a decade, but this is like the one year where saying "puro has gone to shit" doesn't really make sense in anyway.

Only if the loser gets fucked in the ass :♂)

more like Beckino Lynch

no it's fucking trash for amerishit retards

Correction

It is a phalocentric soap opers for retard and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

also those who get off on muscular men in tight clothes doing things to each other

Enzo Amore is an example of how bad wrestling is. He botched that spot horribly, he was supposed to be thrown over the ropes by Cesaro's move but just stood there until he remembered the script.

I used to hate Cass, but lately he is kinda over. He takes no shit backstage and fully supports the wall

AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

WWE bankrupt and sold within the next five years.

Could honestly happen lmao, hope AJ can get back to New japan if that does happen.

With the stock bullshit vince is pulling I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if I feel bad about it though, I kinda still like vince but his creative team is so stupid and books so horribly I want to see them fail. But then I also don't want to see all the guys on the roster lose their jobs either. As good as NJPW is I don't see it rising to fill the void quite yet either so this could be the end of mainstream wrestling, which honestly sucks.

Hopefully it gets bought buy someone half-decent like pic related

But imagine a rennisance of regionsl wrestling. When I was a kid we used to have big names coming through my rural area and working for a few months all the time. WWE killed all that. Now with the internet you could see live wrestling every weekend and follow your favorites when they mive to other territories.

Plus no more kevin dunn, ever

Oh I totally agree that would be cool, nu territories would be awesome, and without WWE saturating the market it would make everything seem fresher and bigger. But not having the big TV national platform will just be kinda weird, and kinda sad in a way. Sometimes change is like that, the new way will probably be better but losing the old way still sucks.

It's probably weird for you because you had it your whole life. When I was a kid we had our local territory on the local channel every saturday night. It was weird when cable became a thing and you could watch New York wrestling on TV.

Things change, things go. Wrestling won't die out for some time yet.

Careful, you'll trigger a Womack with that picture!

Do faggots even RIzin

Blacked

WWE has a zero tolerance on domestic violence and will suspend her

this will be her third strike

Dicks out boys Paige to Brazzers soon

Thats not Paige.

And you know someone would rip those subscriptions and upload them everywhere. I mean how the hell else are you watching trash like RevPro?

Serious on that though. How the hell do people watch RevPro? I watch whenever NJPW does an event with them and I get to hear the crazy ass ching chong ping ping of their commentators. But when I just watch RevPro I have to mute it and turn on some Eurobeat. Their announcers sound so faggy and awkward that I just want to start hitting people.

I could watch a bunch of shit I don't but if I am interested in someones career I would follow them. This is a non-issue now. Hell people would probably start making weekly compilation shows following the matches of the people they are fans of and upload them.

The death of the WWE would be one of the best things for us fans.

I want to have femdom sex with Alexa Bliss.
Her using the kendo stick makes my dick hard

Michinoku Driver

Does anyone miss Scott Steiner and his fat shaming?

I miss his mathmatical genius.

Current Year Scott Stiener celebrates all bodytypes.

I want to slap her with my stick.

Even so, just before we also had a dark age that was also very entertaining, were fighters still had the soldier attitude, but without much rules at times
Mixed up with many fights being in Japan, the Yakuza were involved a lot, even in "friendly" matches, and many fighters were paid to take a dive, but some didn't like to make it easy nor obvious
Especially with tough cunts like Gordeau

Why is Paige such a slut?

isn't she wonderful?

Sack of fucking potatos.

I'm guessing because her parents are sleazebags and have been pimping her out to rival wrestling promoters since she was 13

Lets also talk about Omega being given a big push and booked to look really strong and capable. The guy looks like a pussy who is being presented as some legitimate competitor. He embodies everything wrong with wrestling right now; fags who aren't convincing in the slightest, fake shit, flips, MOVEZ, memelords, being a literal fag etc.

Wrestling is a far cry from what it once was and it sucks. Good things can't last forever I suppose.

How many people do you think cross post on here and /wooo/?

at least three

0/10 Worst promo ever made.

Given there are Jinder Mahal fans on /wooo/, there has to be more than two.