#### OPERATION BlackVotesMatter ####

Over the last week the Holla Forums shitposting brigade has reigned supreme over bluepilled cucks on Twitter.
The time has come for us to deliver the final blow that will bring the pinko to his knees:
Convince him that he is too privileged to cast a vote.

By using his own rhetoric against him, the cuck will be made to believe that his vote is marginalizing minorities (whichever way it goes).
Get into your fake negro accounts on Twitter, and spam the hashtag #BlackVotesMatter with angry messages directed at white cucks on how they definitely shouldn't vote.
DO NOT use your standard Holla Forums accounts: Pose as muslims, spics, negros, flips etc.
If we get enough people on board, and convince the pinko effectively that he shouldn't cast a vote, then Shillary will be done for.

A fantastic side effect of this is that in doing so, we convince the coons that both candidates are just white devils and get them to stay at home entirely.
The best case scenario from doing this is that Democrats lose the support from their own voting base: Cucks and coons.

bump

How do you find nigger selfies that aren't indexed by reverse image search programs?

Fuck off and lay your head on the chopping block, already.

All these "ironic" "operations" won't save you from the leaks and backlashes.
Hillary is done for.

Hello, (((CTR))).

Bump

Go on Bing or Yahoo or some other less popular browser, go onto the image search, scroll until at least the second loading screen, save a nigger selfie, open it in MSpaint, stretch it and then horizontally flip it.

Congratulations, you just crafted an electronic nigger disguise.

Also, if posing as a niggress or a gang faggot be sure to apply an instagoy-like filter, that makes the image even harder to trace back

Holla Forums of old was disruptive, these people are just posers playing around in the ashes since freech died a long time ago

It is you who are the subversive shills or subverted fools.

The foundation of our cause is that we are in the right.
That we represent an unpopular truth that stands against popular deception.

If we resort to subversive deception like this, we lose all legitimacy and give our enemies an attack vector to discredit everything we do.

I can't tell which ones are Holla Forumslacks and which are real niggers, but that Twatter hastag is lighting the fuck up. There does appear to be some genuine pissed off niggers.

go on jewtube or another video site. load hd video with nigger in it. pause at a clear frame. printscreen and crop it. it's how some user faked ben affleck being a Holla Forumstard for a dew days/week. made pictures out of some vlog type videos nobody hd ever really seen.

Wrong thread

Good, coopting it shouldn't be hard

No, if I were CTR then I would make retarded, "ironic" suggestions like:
Creating convincing drafting ads for hillary.
Creating convincing pro war ads for hillary.
Persuading whites to not vote.

Et cetera.
What next?
How should I be instrumentalized to divert from things like email leaks and tie myself up in the name of "irony", next?

What kind of "ironic" operation can I partake in next?
What is the next "well this looks like the opposition but it's really ironic" project?

Hillary is DEAD.
There is no need for any of this, especially when it's "ironically acting like the opposition, lol ;^)"

Thanks for confirming that you are shills.

Convincing cucks not to vote, user, not whites as a whole. Good luck trying to convince a Trump supporter not to vote based on their "privilege." Meanwhile, you're trying to push complacency.

This thread must be being raided hard by shills because they realize the potential of this.

explain

On the contrary.
I'm pushing toward resisting creating internet drama that ties up Holla Forumsacks and distracts from the already prepared killer emails and co.

All it takes is screenshots of threads like these from a bigshot twatter cunt and the whole deal is up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What are you even talking about? Even cuckchan manages to meme shit like this without getting caught, at least until after it's over and done with already. Your argument is literally muh pr like internet nazis on a botswana diamond mining board had any credibility to begin with. Worst case scenario is that the attempt fails.

Et cetera.
It's retarded, and I'm not buying into it.

That they should vote.

But yeah, pick one.
Either this thread is full of "evil shills that smell the potential ;^), because they oppose you."
Or there are no shills, that's why this is totally secret and won't fail, guyse.

There are shills, though, you

Just stop replying, it's not worth it and will just derail the thread.
You're playing into the shill's hands.

Sorry, I should've known.
Anyway, another thing that could be effective is if some of us LARP as other cucks to give the illusion that it's working.

Can I get the source for this?

Accidental sage

If I were a shill then you can consider your operation failed, anyway, because then I could just post this on twitter.

Now you're just taking the piss of the piss.

Okay buddy, you just confirmed your shill status.
Filtered, reported.

Whats the source for this?

No, it just shows how retarded you are.

You claim that anyone who opposes this asinine plan is an anti Holla Forumsshill.
But if anti/pol/ shills were in this thread then your operation would be known to them, you fucking retard.

This is why your handlers laugh at you.
As am I.

What's the matter? Scared of Hillary losing more voters, Chaim?

This whole 'call everyone shills thing' is what I would do to stifle discussion if I were an alphabet. Just some advice.

Bump

Mirror them and change color balance, google doesn't reverse search these images.

Bumping you lad

Seems neat, I think another good target is trying to get niggers to organize block parties on the 7th. Get as many as possible to knock themselves out.

Bump, the hashtag is still pretty low energy

The truth is reserved for our Nation, you fucking retard. Go reread Mein Kampf.

Went ahead and found even more people. Who ever did this was one lazy bastard, there are several people who are copy-pasted at perfect 45's the whole way up the row.

Fucking Krita

just point out to them they are getting jewed out of their gibs by spics

iron ann says it best (reminder she does her own audiobooks and they're on yt)

Bump

Holy shit - I was thinking of doing exactly this the other day, though under the (IMO better - sounds less fake) hashtag #POCelection.

How's this sound for a poster:

"Hillary's got it in the bag - but this is not your victory.

On November 9th, Trump will be defeated, and we must use this opportunity to send a message.

If you're white, your presence is extraneous.

Your presence is unhelpful.

Your presence is unneccessary.

Let's make it a #POCelection."

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What’s the SOURCE? I want to see it on an official Hillary posting of some sort.

Preaching to the choir

Bump

can someone add waldo like 2 or 3 times?

Holy fuck dude. There are even repeats that weren't circled all over the place.

why not just get random crowd photos and shop people from them into it

Fuck you (((nigger)))