OPERATION BOOTS ON THE GROUND

We have the internet under control. Our Twitter game is strong, our Facebook game is strong, and our meme game is strong.

In these final days of the race we need to focus on getting our message out to undecideds who don't get political online.

This thread is for brainstorming in regard to our ground game. We need to hit the casual voter during his day to day.

For example, we can access the 9-to-5 "I don't have time" worker bees by calling into our local radio stations during commute hours. Call rock stations, talk stations, Spanish language stations - call everybody with positive pro-Trump messaging. We need to hit the casual, passive voter. They won't/don't have the time to come to the information, so we need to bring it to them.

Personally, I have been posting pic related in bathroom stalls at my college; on the inside of the stall door with full-page sticker paper. I also leave stacks of pic related on of top magazine racks at gas stations and convenience stores so that people see them while waiting in line.

Other urls found in this thread:

headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another one that I use, a little less subtle but more to the point

BTW, what are the registration deadlines for each state?

That may be why they want the immigrants. Cart in shitloads of 'em. They think they will be getting gibs, and they will, at the expense of actual citizens. Then when the time comes, round them and us all up, and send us off to get rid of one of the defining obstacles for complete western globalist control.

I am not saying Jewtin is a good guy here (he is a good goy) but there are two major powers that want singular control of world affairs. A one world government is in the works and (((they))) want it now. It is an argument, for now, about certain opinions and interests, both financial and philosophical.

They need more meat for the grinder.

Why did I procrastinate? Fuck me.

Let me tell you something, don't judge my post instantly without thinking first, Hillary is more benefiting to Russia than Trump.

Under Trump America will get better economy, will build more rockets and nukes, and generally become a stronger rival. While under Hillary Nato will inevitably fall and american economy will be destroyed. She will be asking Pootin for forgiveness if become president, mark my word.

Also i draw more parallels between Putin and Shillary, both rig votes, have shadow government behind them and lead oppressive totalitarian party rule, that divides votes and hates competition. In russia Trump would be already sitting for 282 law which forbids hate towards minorities.

If any leftist ruler will come to russia after Putin's regime, it will also be a war with Trump, if he wins. So you aren't that far from apocalypse anyway.

EXACTLY. These illegals don't even speak English and have a hard time understanding systems and concepts so I don't know how we can explain this to them.

Check your state ID laws and just vote for a dead person if you don't need one.

Literally kill yourself. Not even joking. Unless you have an adjacent state without voter ID laws, in which case you need to go vote there.

Another world war would only benefit (((them))). Europeans would kill Europeans by the millions while they would reap all of the rewards.

That would only happen if he stopped running (which he won't) because as corrupt as Putin is Russians know how devastatingly awful the alternative is.

Also Putin is leftist as shit

Great ideas. I agree with the not going outside ourselves approach. A couple more ideas may be forced printing at Uni, making small local news by offensive but harmless pranks including moonman/hitler/etc. Maybe we could start a trend of posting pro-Trump Scripture verses in public or as graffiti, such as the following:

"I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one [Trump] ."
For he said to Judah, "Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours because we have sought the LORD our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side." So they built and prospered.
Then I said to them, "You see the bad situation we are in, that Jerusalem is desolate and its gates burned by fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem so that we will no longer be a reproach."

Also the placing of stickers at colleges/malls

Don't you have a drivers license? You might already be registered to vote. Check here:

headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/

Someone needs to kick your fucking lazy ass.

Hitler/Moonman shit would make Trump look bad to the low-information apolitical normie.

I like the scripture idea, I'll start working on that now. Stickers are good in general because its easy to print up a shitload of them and slap them down wherever you go.

>that comfy feel when they even joke about me leading the mixed platoon during the happening

Do as anons above suggested, vote as a dead person or go to another state with later dates, and make sure you're not already registered, I know they automatically registered us at my old high school. Failing all that, commit suicide.

HAHAHAHA that's a good one user. NATO is not going anywhere without a world war.

He SAID NATO is going to fall.

I'll work on this more later on. I'm going to leave stuff like this inside church receptions all over my town.

WE NEED BOOTS ON THE GROUND DISHING OUT PHYSICAL MEMES FAM

https ://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1459 + 6008

Put this on an infographic and hand it out to normies.

I was thinking of doing some stuff with Wikileaks but I don't think that apolitical voters know about Wikileaks/would care enough to type in a URL and read through emails.

This is a really good idea I've been thinking about the same thing the past day or so. What we need are simple flyers that will fit on 8-1/2"x11" paper that are impactful and can be printed in B&W and still look good. That way we can spread them through normie channels and have stay at home mom types print them out and put on telephone poles/wherever. Most people won't go to a web link but having it there lends credibility to whatever you are talking about.

We need one of those #draftourdaughters memes converted to spanish and saying something about once you're documented you will be auto signed up for the draft, fight for her, die for her etc. This can be posted @ bus stops all over major cities.

Absolutely. You don't need to be documented to get drafted so the message will resonate no matter what. The images I posted so far are all 8-1/2x11, I have a bunch of shit to dump once I'm done cleaning them up, if this thread dies in the meantime I'll put up a new one

It's a good idea user, but shitposters don't really strike as the correct lot to go door to door tbh.