Huma's Lawyers meet with FBI

Do you think the cunt lapper throws her arab slave under the bus here? She must know dirt, so if she's facing jail does she squeal?

Huma Abedin's lawyers met with the Justice Department and FBI on Sunday to discuss the emails found on her sexting husband Anthony Weiner's laptop - two days after the FBI dramatically announced it had reopened the investigation into Hillary's handling of classified material.
Questions are mounting over right-hand woman Abedin's future on the Clinton campaign as she remains in New York today while her boss campaigns in Florida.
She has reportedly pleaded ignorance about how the emails ended up on her husband Weiner's laptop – and were subsequently found by FBI agents after DailyMail.com exposed him sexting a 15-year-old girl.
And the news that she has sent in the lawyers leaves the Clinton campaign facing disaster after FBI director James Comey announced their discovery had led him to reopen the investigation into Clinton with 11 days until the election.
The latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll taken after Comey's announcement shows Trump is just one point behind Clinton, with 45 percent support to her 46 percent.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957/
archive.is/4Fpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares

hey chaim

It's too late for shilling.

I thought CTR was gone.

first post every time.

I haven't been able to come here for the past 2 weeks or so bc I thought the Jews had it in the bag. I think the Jews are going to lose it, I think Trump can win.

Rectum:
☑ Caressed
☐ Uncaressed

Clinton Foundation
Clint Found
CF
CF CF CFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCF

What a waste of trip dubs. It's the ovens for you, bagel-breath.

Looks like Hillary was the power-bottom all along. :^)

Can I at least try to improve the shill's game a little bit so it'll be more interesting for other anons?

Most anons had stupid normalfags tell them they don't care. Did you think we got here with groupthink and toeing the party line you stupid stillborn?

I do

BREAKING NEWS

Anthony Weiner's laptop had 650,000 emails on it. Holy fucking shit.

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957/

Shite! It's real.

Dear God. That is an insane amount of emails.

Serious question, how does one acquire 650,000 emails? That is an unfathomable amount of emails. Podesta only has 55k, Clinton has like 60k. This is unbelievable LOL

"The review will take weeks at a minimum" bullshit anons will find enough to indict in 6 hours.

They should really just crowd source the entire thing. They will know what's going on by Friday.

==FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe
Laptop may contain thousands of messages sent to or from private server==

archive.is/4Fpnk

woops

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

Laptop may contain thousands of messages sent to or from private server

archive.is/4Fpnk

I'm just excited to find out what a sick fuck wiener is and what his adultfriendfinder/ashley madison/fetlife etc usernane is. Daily reminder khazir khan went by "kinky lick" and was into piss. Talk about a "gold star".

wew

If they keep this up Weiner, Abedin, Shillary, and Bill will have a death sentence as their settlement agreement LOL. This case will be so absurd to prosecute with 650,000 emails

he probably didn't have authority to delete them and it's just been adding up for nearly 20 years now.

Jesus fucking christ, the chutzpah of the LUGENPRESSE knows no bounds. Thousands of emails? We are talking HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of emails.

Always bending the truth, lying by omission, colluding to disguise lies as legitimate by fooling our ability to pool and interpret evidence.

They overlook the trail of evidence that they leave behind in plain sight. When it finally lights up like luminescent algae and becomes obvious to all, it will not look good for them.

You act as a repository for a backup. Like you have 10 years worth of emails archived. That would leave you with a whole bunch of emails.

Weinerleaks turning out better than expected.

Be on guard, anons. We still aren't sure how cucked Comey is. It's still possible that they'll say there was nothing in the new batch, and that the whole thing was just another ebul right-wing republican conspiracy.

On the other hand, Wikileaks or some insiders might be threatening the release all 33k if Hillary doesn't get taken down. Either they do their fucking jobs, or they get tarred and feathered by the public. The danger is that they might do this AFTER the election; if via extensive rigging and bullshit Hillary wins, Kaine will be left as POTUS. A Kaine presidency would be fine for them, he's probably already on a short leash.

OR

Your boss says, "Honey, I'm taking down the server, but before I do I want to rsync over all the mbox or maildir stuff. For safe-keeping; you never know. It includes several accounts, so there are quite a few. Bring over a laptop with enough for room for that. kthxbye".

Dear God in heaven.

Can someone give me a link that doesn't require fucking subscribing? thnx

archive.is/4Fpnk

archive.is/4Fpnk

THEY ARE AFRAID

This is how corruption collapses under its own weight.

Corruption is maintained by everyone involved covering for it to cover their own asses. When people stop putting up with blatant bullshit and start pushing back, "covering your ass" is no longer compatible with "covering for the corruption of others".

Then the whole house of cards collapses as the rats scramble to save themselves.

Put heat under the weakest links and watch them buckle.

How the fuck does the Clinton campaign spin this?

RUSSIA MADE ME DO IT

it's been a form of shitposting for a while now

CTR is gone? When did they raise the huh'Whyte flag? Any spoils of war?

shitposters and trolls took up the cause of firsting a thread while ctr was still around. you found faggot first posts in threads that had nothing to do with shillary, the election, or anything they'd be paid to care about. ctr is still around. they're just in a weakened state. I'm sure some will stick around to troll after the election because they're so assblacsted.

AYYY

Wait until they find out CL and other sites were used for human trafficking. Backpage recently got nailed for CP prostitution rings.

Where?

wew lads

probably like 95% of them (all career agents) want to drag her into lock-up, the other 5% (all political appointees) are trying to put on the brakes

Thank you for posting this in a relevant, pre-existing thread and not making a new one just to be an obnoxious catalog cluttering attention whore. Have a you and a rare.

I hope they don't stop there and go all the way to the top (to Soros and beyond). Hillary could be the one to shatter the real glass ceiling.

I'll bet Comey knew it would piss off DOJ and ruin Clinton, so he did it so late in the election they can't possibly fire him at this point, and it's guaranteed to damage her.

Perhaps they were prompted when the McCabe-McAuliffe questions were raised, and Comey was like, fuck this shit. Hillary Clinton, you're not dragging the FBI into your web of bullshit. So ironically if HRC had NOT attempted to pay off McCabe via McAuliffe, then Comey might've let sleeping dogs lie. But as it is, he saw that he was getting tangled in the Clinton web and decided to basically nuke her campaign.

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. But if this is what they're talking about publicly (the e-mails), then they might have worse shit on her privately (the C.F. money and/or the Clinton murders), and they're negotiating her to either throw the race or go immediately to prison. Like, "We can't let you become president. But if you go quietly into the night, then we won't raid your Chappaqua residence and cart you & Bill off to jail." Just my theory.

*fire or murder

how you do this

google-search checkbox character unicode
copy-paste it here
when you submit post then it changes to an image somehow
8ch uses some kind of emoji library that changes certain in-line text characters to images but i don't know the full spectrum

all good jews have life insurance

It's well know Huma had problems figuring out how to print email from the secure system, so would use her husband's laptop and other machines to do it.

Where's the other hillary alphabet open investigation thread? guise! Wake up!
That's the magic number here!
HELLO!

Holy shit

holy moly, lads
This is an archive of monumental proportions

I have wanted to see Terry McAuliffe burn since the 90s.

Totally backfired. F.B.I. was like, fuck these crooks. We're publicly re-opening the investigation 11 days out from the election, and Lynch can't do shit.

It's funny as people were expecting Wikileaks to be the straw that broke the camel's back, but it turns out it was the fucking F.B.I. I think that's a good thing, since it's harder to explain away as a Russian psy-op.

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised Obama hasn't fired the FBI yet. This shit goes straight to the top

Anthony Weiner's laptop had 650,000 emails on it. Holy fucking shit.
were gonna need some bigger autists…

To be honest, I'd rather have her being arab than a jew.

weev?

Stone said she's a Saudi asset. The evidence is pretty simple, she had a ton of money at one point with no obvious means of support.

oh somebody already said it

Well, one stabs in the front while the other stabs you in the back.

One rapes your daughter the other has a nigger do it for him.

Poor FBI researchers who have to sift through all that, lol.

650,000 chances for shrillery to be up all night sweating bullets: "Is one of those emails the one that fucks up my entire crime ring?" "Will Huma realize I'm planning to kill her and her ex to shut things up and turn states evidence on me first?"
Sleep deprivation can be used as torture. Its gonna be a VERY rough week for her.

Huma's mother is also an open Muslim Brotherhood supporter and advocate for Jihad. She's also an advocate for Sharia law as it applies to women. She and Clinton are political allies.

Shitlibs don't care. They don't care about anything but bringing down whitey.

underrated post

Say what you will about Huma but the past few weeks has shown the world that she's /fa/ as fucc.

dump your humies

They are a nice pair of feet tbh.

Shame they're going to die in jail.

Why does anyone find this horse-faced dune coon remotely attractive?

i would lick those for eternity.

Assuming they actually are gone- And I haven't seen anything to indicate that's so- They were doxed. Every employee, in depth.

I hereby officially request, on behalf of the people and as a representative of the people of Holla Forums : Rule 34 on Huma.

May it be known that this declaration has been made, with the undersigned user of Holla Forums, the congress and the house of representatives of 8ch.
Yours truly.
user.

Why am I not surprised?

She must have a tongue like an electric toothbrush, because I can't see Hillary loving her for her looks.

no one does, what are you talking about?

If she didn't have her weird jaw, she'd be beautiful. As it is, its jolting ugliness combined with her body and obvious neediness makes her project a very alluring air of vulnerability.

I hereby request that your kill yourself you disgusting faggot

Didn't you know, user? Trump is a time traveller, he and the Russians conspired to found the FBI, with the sole purpose of ruining Hillary's presidential bid in the far future with racist frogs by hacking her emails that she never had.

What, all of them? Even if he could, that would A) be the mother of all suspicious moves and B) mean all of them have no reason not to spill the beans on him.

Or the jew nose, ferret eyes, ironing board body…

Only if you refer to her as "InHuma" from now on.

…..no. No this is bullshit. Not in 20 fucking years would any three people hav received that many emails. Load of horseshit.

Huma Abedin is an (((exotic))) woman - very graceful. But mostly she looks like a slender horse faced dyke.

Huma might make a convenient fall-dyke in the event this somehow leads back to Clinton.

Comey would be wise to go after Huma - as a way to stall for Clinton (who has his obvious loyalty) while hedging his bets against Trump in the last few days of an uncertain election cycle.

There really isn't a difference

So are swans, but I wouldn't fuck one of them, either.

OC

You would have to be sending 88 emails a day everyday for 20 years to reach just over 650k

I've studied Ashkenazi genes and I get tons of different results. Most of the people who do research trying to prove that Ashkenazi's are actually descended from Israelites are Ashkenazi Israelis. And alot of the 'evidence' is scewed, trying to take different lines of Jewish descent and make it appear as if they are actually descended from israelites.

I also I dont get why Ashkenazis are mid-eastern when they are known for having red hair and light colored eyes, while sephardi's and mizrahi's actually look mid-eastern.

Also its hard for me to believe what would essentially be sand nigger stock that has the ability to subvert and blend into homogenous european societys.

And this is aside from all the evidence that says Ashkenazis have roots in eastern europe.

sorry for reddit spacing, didnt catch myself

So is she fleeing the sinking ship or what I wonder?

No. The clinton crime syndicate has people everywhere. All these rats are too scared to go against shillary. They will do only the bare minimum, even after being heavily threatened and coerced.

I think in the case of Hillary it's a psychological thing. Hillary and by extension Chelsea are very round faced. In fact, far past the point of aesthetically pleasing and to the point of being almost completely circular. I'd wager that Hill has a complex about her own appearance and projects her own standard onto Huma, a taller, more angular woman who has everything Hillary doesn't to a cartoonist degree.

It's a bit like how when woman describe what they think men are into, it winds up being a caricature of the reality. Hillary uses Huma to overcompensate for her own insecurities.

But for Hillary to be projecting like that onto someone by her side for so long it must be like ripping off a limb to lose her now. She didn't just lose an aide or a crony, but someone who's become a part of herself. Her anguish must be amazing.