I'm Witch Her

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Halloween Cartoon Contest winner! "I'm Witch Her"

Thank you to all our Patreon members who submitted ideas. It was a tough decision because there were so many good entries! Tina and I decided on one that included the phrase “I’m Witch Her” — a play on Hillary’s lame slogan, “I’m With Her.” The winner requested that we put her twitter handle on the cartoon rather than her name.

I decided to make the cartoon extra scary for Halloween, but the prospect of a criminal in the White House truly IS scary. Trump should win in a landslide—especially considering the latest FBI investigation—this time also involving Hillary’s aide Huma Abedin and her ex-husband, Anthony Weiner.

It’s my feeling the only way Hillary can win is if she and her operatives try to rig the election. If the witch Hillary succeeds in corrupting the election itself, it would lead to a lot of anger and protests. Maybe even a revolution.

Crooked Hillary and Bill the rapist are double trouble.

-ZBG

Fuck, posted the wrong one.

Immediately looked for the shoe, was not disappointed.

I love how he draws the shoe in every cartoon now

Shame it's not in this one (at least I can't see it):

Why is huma adding virgin tears to the mix?

Zyklon Ben Garrison?

ZYKLON BEN BLESSES US AGAIN

she cries all the time apparently, very emotional

What's with the shoe?

……user plz

fucking kek

noice

(checked)
she lost the shoe in the collapse of september 2016

Thanks for illuminating me.

I'm witcher.

Witch Hill is pretty got tbh

*hot

Nice Weiner.

Isolated for you, fam.

(Checked)
Thanks, user. cleaned it up a bit.

Hi Ben, thanks for the great cartoon.

dat subtle moloch reference

I totally missed it the first time I looked.

Oy fucking vey.

You mean the devil statue?

I wish ben garrison could make something gory someday :(

Original where?

Thanks Ben, I had a good laugh.

Some recent work of Zyklon Ben.

Thanks Ben.

Is there a missing shoe on OP pic? Didn't find one, so I assume it is before 9/11?

Here's last year's Halloween cartoon by Ben.

That's not Moloch, that's Baphomet. Moloch is an owl.

don't exist

Thanks. I am posting off my phone so it looked good.

That's just fine.

I'm the user who did the recent one with the Jewish Machine tank. I've managed to uncover the true, unedited version of Ben's recent Halloween comic. Use it well. Untold numbers of Aryan Resistance agents fell bringing this document to light.

Kek Mitt Ums!

Thanks user, much appreciated.

Why won't those evil hebes leave Zyklon "Unload his 9 into the welfare line" Ben Garrison alone!

(Kek-endorsed)
The best part about this is the spell poem.

Another one of his works

Anyone hear the 1st track of the new Radiohead album?

yorke fucking knew.

The picture of health

Hilarious Macbeth reference. The parallels are there, including the "forget about the damn emails" rendition of "out damned spot" and the growing mound of crimes, murders, and corruption that send Bill and Hillary (Lord and Lady Macbeth) into the realms of madness and death.

Chekhov's weiner is icing on the cake.

Ask her dad.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
ANOTHER 11/10
THAT'S WHY WE CALL HIM
“ELEVEN‒OUT‒OF‒TEN BEN”

Minerva is owl
Moloch is bull man
Baphomet is Goat man/woman thing
If you don't know what you're talking about then keep your dumbfuck dickhole shut.

Moloch is a bull. Lillith is an owl. You've been sucking dick out at the Bohemian Grove too much.

Is minerva same as lillith according to "them"?

depicting that kike as a greek satyr, an indo-european mythological creature, seems sacreligious. don't think i like that.
should be a rat or some other kind of vermin tbh

Don't think so. I'm by no means an expert, but Minerva, while represented by an owl, belonged to the Olympics, i.e. the Aryans, the Golden Ones.

Satyr are considered lustful creatures these days, chasing after woodland nymphs and getting drunk. That's about the only reason I can think of Zyklon Ben depicting that heeb as one.

I only ask because (((masons))) make reference to minerva when depicting owls, at least so far as I know, and not lilith so I was a bit confused.

I find it absolutely disgusting how these evil trolls living in their mom's basement always deface Ben "Three Reichs and your Out" Garrison's original works of art! Thanks for discovering the original user!

Agree, at least Bill Cooper said so. I'd like to know as well about the Lillith connection.

Um, isn't that pan?

dubs for original Zyklon Ben masterpiece

Benny Boy strikes again!

OY VEY

Good observations.

I noticed the obvious similarity to "double double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble" from that play.

I think Pan is a Satyr himself.