==Holodomor Movie SMDH 2016!!!==

Op is such a faggot he doesn't even know how to embed but it doesn't even matter because it's fucking 2016 and there's gonna be a Holodomor movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKLBp3fZ5zA

What are the odds they name the Jew?

zero, and everyone is britfag, but I'm still watching it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
archive.is/cV9CW
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is also such a faggot he tried to red text the title but it doesn't even matter because it's 2016.

Ukrainian Waifu Edition

i'm just trying to fit in guys alright? fug

Zero. Hohols always name Russians, and say that bolshevism is inherently Russian, despite all the facts.

Any Holla Forumsack worth his salt knows that the Holodomor, Katyn massacre and other Soviet atrocities didn't actually happen and are simply slanderous lies invented by (((historians))) to stir up anti-Russian hatred.

stop promoting white genocide ivan

there are literal mass graves proving their existence you scum

Might be a Holla Forums worthy film

Hold up a second, Vladimir.

We all know it was the jews and not the russians. We also all know the same kikes butchered ethnic russians. Stop with your bullshit. USSR was jew owned.

Didnt stalin purged the jews?

By the way, i can feel russkie buttmad already. It will be glorious.

>>>Holla Forums
So I guess the USSR was actually a great place to live, right? Very few people associate the USSR's attrocities with the current Russian government, in Eastern Europe there are plenty of reasons for people to hate Russia even if you ignore the entire time period between the Tzar and Putin on top of ignoring fears of "muh annexation".

Yeah, most of them.
He also drew up plans to exile the ones he hadn't already gulag'd to Siberia, but he died before he could carry it out.

Only Trotskyists, also see Kaganovich Stalin's right Hans kike

Only Trotskyists, also see Kaganovich Stalin's right Hand kike

Now when you will hear that Holodomor was actually caused by ukranians themselves stealing soviet trucks with food during the famine, what would you say?

Then Stalin was tired of those raiders and just stopped transportation of food to ukraine at all, and since they all live by their own planted food, and it was a famine, Ukraine began to starve.

That's not counting the fact that you aren't allowed to own a garden for yourself, without giving 100% of it to the soviets though. Seizing your private property was applied to private plantations too, funnily that food, soviets were transporting them, was also harvested from plantations in mainland russia, so they were stealing from farmers like them.

he only purged them because they didn't agree with him, not because they were jewish

Yagoda and Trotsky are probably just tourists.

According to the (((historians))) it was, until the evil Stalin started purging the Jews, then rounded them all up and sent to the Chinese border.

It's never about (((Trortsky))), (((Yagoda))), (((Kalinin))) and 40 other kikes, who were ruling the early USSR.

It's always about Stalin. And that's why it's all bullshit, including the holodomor hoax.
And to be honest Stalin's policies outside of economy were based as fuck and pretty much mirrored the Reich, I suggest you read about them.

Which Katyn MASSACRE? I or II?

Like Gulags?
You lefty fucks should go back to your playpen

Yes. Gulags were based.

What do you think we'll being with all these liberal degenerates when the time comes? Gulags.

We need to make gulags for jews and racemixed people by the way.

Calling it

USSR WAS A WN SUPERSTATE

Jews are racemixed

Cain left the Adamites and went to Nod to marry a mud

xd

That truck pic is shopped.

What does the CV stand for?

Just deport them to their country or Madagascar. And build a wall where jumpers get drone'd.

The timing is pretty odd for an American movie tbh, seems like too much of a simpleton's action-drama.

My guess is that it will be more of a critique of Russia than USSR.

Gulag was basically a centralized system of concentration and labor camps. Exactly the same thing Hitler did.

Are you some kind of (((alt-right))) pussy, who doesn't believe in purges and concentration camps?

I thought the man who came up with the idea of the Holodomor was a kike, and then the propaganda minister during the war, Erenberg, definitely was.

Pretty sure this is a lower budget Brit movie.

Holodomor isn't real.
During the civil war the (((bolsheviks))) took everything from the farmers to feed the Red Army. The farmers died from hunger.

It happened everywhere in Russia, not just the part, which later became Ukraine.

Now the official story of "holodomor" is that Stalin stole food from Ukrainians only and it was on purpose.

The whole thing is just a jew lie to smear Russia.

Yeah, like Russification of the Eastern Bloc because of "muh world revolution" by making the language of each respective country "optional". Fuck off back to Holla Forums

Nothing wrong. Every empire did it to it's colonies, just look at India.

Stalin built the biggest and the most powerful empire in the history of mankind, while maintaining traditionalist social values. His influence spanned from the the Eastern Asia to South America and central Africa and his military was able to destroy the world 5 times over.

It's pretty based, no matter how you look at it. Shame he was economically a commie tho.

Fuck off

t. Burger

Why do Russians love the kikes so much?

Yep, it's a Soros-controlled shill.

Some of his political enemies, but the system was still choke full of kikes. For example, in the Baltics and EE a huge number of communist terrorists were jews and the propaganda structure was 110% jewish. You might remember Ilya Ehrenburg
and the Jewish Anti-Fascist Council.

I don't know if that post is brilliant satire of a bluepilled vatnik or an actual proofsterpost.

???

So which was it user, on purpose to feed the Godless Christ hating Jewish Red Army, or was it on purpose for other reasons, with the same result?

Either way, fuck Communists of all stripes.

Nothing wrong with Katyn, the poles deserved it. Poland shouldn't exist as an independent state at all, it has to be split between Russia and Germany.

It happened before Stalin actually.

That was before Stalin, perpertrated by Yagoda (actually Enokh Yehudi) and his jewish goons.

Nothing wrong with that, the empires were actually infested by the jews.
The ones he funded were actually useful idiots and were supposed to be removed after USSR takeover.

Now that's a blatant lie, Stalin revived Roman and Byzantine architecture and art. You should really see Stalinist skyscrapers and and Moscow metro.

only a jew or a retard would defend the USSR

This movie clearly promotes the antisemitic conspiracy of judeo-bolshevism and promotes antisemitic attitudes, Max Irons needs to become a bigger outcast than Mel to prevent the Holocaust just around the corner!

Half of which clearly weren't pleased with his attempts. In the Baltic the remaining Legionnaires along with other dissidents that they recruited later formed the Forest Brothers, which ended up being such a huge pain in the ass for him that even after he started burning down entire forests, he still couldn't get rid of them so he had to resort to threatening family members and pretty much anyone expressing national pride (ie. to one's nation rather than to its government) just so he could find out who they were. He also tried to (but failed to enforce) his attempts to shut down the national song festivals in each country, which were and still are an incredibly important part of culture in the Baltic. He didn't try to maintain a traditional society on the grounds of being "based", he did it because he had no other choice.

HAHAHAHA, what a faggot.

I'm not defending USSR per say, I'm defending Stalin, who literally dindu nuffing wrong.
Before and after Stalin USSR was a failure.

I'm really sad both Stalin and Hitler fell for the British divide and conquer tactic. If they kept the alliance we wouldn't have the Jew problem we are facing today.

They probably won't even mention it, given the fact that most blue-pilled normies don't even know about the Jewish influence in the Soviet Union.

Some NazBols try to present Stalin as some sort of red Hitler who was a pan-nationalist, but the truth is he shut destroyed all white nationalism, shot the nationalists and shut down schools. Stalin promoted recolored civic Russian nationalism, meanwhile completely destroying ethnic Russian nationalism, and ethnic nationalism of the Finnic and other slavs in USSR.

So, TL;DR, shit, he was just promoting a made up non-racial identity. What a kike.

I bet these Indians and Chinese weren't pleased with Britain and the niggers in Zambia weren't pleased with France.
That's just how the empires operate, they can't preserve nationalism, for they host many nations. They have to suppress and assimilate.

No faggot they get the rope, the knife, or the ditch, nothing else. Why waste resources on slime like yourself.

So United States is morally right to suppress nationalism because it just cannot be promoted? Hitler promoted nationalism pretty successfully among the vast Axis empire.

Except that Stalin not only implemented laws outlawing anti-semitism but he helped fabricate the story of the Holocaust and used it as propaganda about how the Soviets were saviors of Jews. Fuck it, not only did he do that but he even tried to give the Jews their own country and even wanted to make their own language the national language there, which is a privilege he did not offer the rest of the member states.

Webm related

Stalin wasn't nationalist, Stalin was a monarch more than anything. You get more understanding of Stalinist USSR if you compare it to Rome, which crushed provinces, kingdoms and tribes and brought everyone to a common denominator, from the Gothic tribes to the Semitic tribes and the Greek kingdoms.
In fact the whole Jew problem started when the Romans tried to assimilate the Jews and crush their religion. Which led to Bar Kohba rebellion and Jerusalem being burned down (the first mention of Holocaust actually).

Stalin was indeed like Hitler in his social policies, but politically he was an emperor.
When you understand that, you will understand the extent of his greatness.

Vatnik is Russian version of "patriotard". You know what's the difference of a patriotard and an actual nationalist? Patriotard is bluepilled, doesn't recognize jews or race. Vatniks and patriotards aren't "us", any more than counterjihadists are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

USSR used to support nationalists (within communist framework), but when Stalin took over he just killed them all. I really don't know where this "hhrrhr Stalin made USSR trad" shit is coming from.

Vatnik is a term used in Eastern Europe to refer to Russians that think that the Russian government can do no wrong regardless of what they are told or shown, even if the government decides to stab them in the back repeatedly. It is a term that has existed from even before the first world war, which people started to use on 8ch after I translated the lyrics for Bunkurs 13 on /k/.

Literally what I have been trying to point out here, he promoted "imperial" identity as opposed to racial identity. And that's why he isn't us. Only some NRx spergs support monarchism these days, Holla Forums is exclusively ethnic nationalist/Nazi.

Actually that may have been on Holla Forums, can't really remember where I translated it first.

No, we learned Vatnik from Krautchan and have been using it for the longest time, I have no idea what Bunkurs is.

yah and the proofster meme also comes from KC

Yep, along with dhe Liberator.

What I mean is that it was being used way more than previously. After I translated the song into English there were way more posts on /k/ using the term.
Well that just shows how long you have been on full/pol/

There are people that are unironically defending Stalin.

On fucking Holla Forums.

It is actually ok in an empire. Otherwise you will get rebellions and separatism once the empire gets weaker.

Nationalism can't operate in an empire, only fascism can. The difference is that nationalism divides people by ethnicity, while fascism divides them by culture.

I tell you again, an empire can't be nationalist. Nationalism is reserved for homogeneous states, without any expansionist aspirations.
Any emperor worth his salt crushed any kind of nationalism.

Because let's say US becomes a white nationalist country. At some point US decides to conquer Mexico.
What are you going to do, genocide the whole nation? That's not nationalist of you. Let them live in the US, preserving their language and traditions? That won't work, because they spread like roaches and at any moment US gets weak they will start a separatist war.

You have to crush the culture, the religion and the language og the nations you conquer.

He isn't us, but he would've been one hell of an ally.
Because the enemy of my enemy if a friend.

Fuck off leftypol

Oh this song, one of my friends linked it after visiting Latvian nationalist march. I really doubt you translating has anything to do with anything, but it was nicely done, probably. The use of vatnik in anglomemesphere rose a few years ago during the Ukraine thing and shitstorms in KC, not because of some random k post.

Found 4chin in 2008, abandoned it during moot cuckout, been here ever since. Rate.

KC makes some of the best memes

So I guess your definition of dividing means eroding and eventually replacing it with a one-size-fits-all version.

Like the Third Reich? Hitler nailed it, Stalin fucked up royally by buying into that non-racial kikery.

The only reason why WN US would attack Mexico is to exterminate the beaners.

See, we have no need to hoard any more shitskins and "make them into Merrricans" by teaching them the values of freedumps since we got tens of millions of those too many already.

USA and USSR are similar in a way, both view it beneficial to destroy national, racial and religious identity to absorb the masses. And that's why they're both kike hellholes.

Probably because 50% of the posters are also Finnish.

Vatnik is actually a padded jacket used by soviet soldiers to survive in the winter when they killed most of unprepared germans.

When Nazi sees a vatnik on a snowy horizon, he knows he's dead.

Go back to Holla Forums, you fucking autist.

Exactly. A nation needs a common bond to survive. When that common bond is gone the nation is dead. That's actually what the kikes have been doing to US. The common bond is currently so weak now the citizens won't even help each other if their skin color doesn't match.

Didn't US originally crush the cultures and the languages of the immigrants and replace them with one-size-fits-all?
Where are the Italians of New Jersey? Where are the Germans of the South? Where are the Irish? Do any of them speak their native language or preserve their traditions anymore?

And that's why I strongly believe that nationalism wouldn't work for US, because it's de-facto an empire. Fascist ideology is the one I'd recommend for US.

Vatnik is a metaphor for the Homo Sovieticus, cheap, shitty, mass produced, easily replaceable, unstylish, the commie cube of clothes.

Hitler didn't do shit actually. He only integrated the German Austria. Other countries were in the state of war and it's questionable what he would do after the war.
As far as I know the plan was to restore Germany to HRE size and pull out of the other countries.

So yes, Hitler wasn't planning to expand Germany, only to take back what's German. And if he did plan it, he would fail.

That's not nationalist at all. The beaners have the right to their historic homeland.

The thing is, the common bond needs to be something concrete, not some vague set of ideas but something tangible, like blood. If you can make a nigger into a Russian by teaching him to be a "good imperial citizen", then what the fuck is Russian?

Comparing USA and USSR isn't doing you any favors, since USA is exactly what we don't want here.

It's likely he would have absorbed some Germanic clay. But I'm more of referring to the general attitude. Hitler wasn't trying to make himself into an Emperor. Think about Waffen SS for example, pan-European pan-nationalist racial nationalism. You didn't have to crush the Finns, Swedes, Estonians and Germans to make them fight for a common goal.

That's exactly my point, a finally free white America would have absolutely zero reasons to hoard more shitskins.

Autism: Regurgitating useless bullshit for the purpose of LARPing on the internet as a commie Rambo.

Good news even if it doesn't name the Jew, as it will serve as a vehicle for us to spread the red pill.

actually its mostly poles, russians and other eastern europeans, finns were banned from KC due to the ylilauta raids

Probably but it did see a fairly sudden rise due to the fact that I added a definition for it along with the word vaļenki and generally there are Anons that pay attention to when I translate more.
Can't remember when I found halfchan because I am not really too good with dates but for fullchan I came around the same time, browsed both until I saw the first ban after the exodus for saying the word nigger, after which I decided to change over completely. So not bad.

You are assuming that the culture you impose is capable of traversing racial barriers and that the existing language and traditions in no way are tied to natural tendencies.
A lot of them still do, there are still places in the US where people speak German. Just because a lot of people fell for the one-race-the-human-race meme doesn't mean that it should become an ideal to adhere to.

"Russian" is a very vague term actually, since Russians are a mix of a fuckload of different tribes and kingdoms. Part of them looks Asian, part of them looks like Germans, part of them look like southern Slavs.

"Russian" isn't actually a thing Russians themselves can pinpoint, so they rely on the Russian culture for identification. Tell any Russian that Pushkin (who was quarter black and quarter German) wasn't Russian and he will kick your ass.

Russians were actually created by the Russian imperialism. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Making them fight is easy.

The hard part is what come 50 year after the war. Or 2 centuries after the war. Russia still stands united after 800 years, and the only parts that broke off after the fall of USSR were the parts where nationalism was nurtured by the short-sighted communist leaders.

This.
Over here we don't call them Russian like the Lithuanians do, we call them Krievi because they originally come from the Krivici tribe, the name they have now is stolen from the Kievan Rus

It doesn't have, but you have to make your choice. Either you expand and have to blend the newcomers in or you give up on expansion maintain a small nationalist state.

It is, if you find a common denominator. As much Greek and Carthaginian culture came to Rome as Roman culture came to Greece and Carthage.

The biggest problem is when the conquered don't have any own culture. Niggers and mestizos were a mistake.

Leftypol likes whatever it is that we don't, and yet they call us reactionaries. They're like a children rebelling against their more knowledgeable parents at this point.

Nothing was stolen. Rus was a conglomerate of Slavic tribes ruled by Nordic Varangians.
Russians are Rus, but that's not an ethnic name, but a state name.

is that the Yugoslavian flag in the background?

Holodomor didn't happen and here's why

The hunger happened, the jews happened, but it wasn't holodomor.

Most of the people who post on that board probably live in 99% white neighboorhouds and have never met a muslim or nigger in their lives before. They are the kind of people who will only realise the truth when it hits them in the fucking face.

Is leftypol invading us?

Google the Great Purge.
Stalin actually killed every single Jew, including Yagoda.

I am going to have to agree on that, it is hilarious to see how hard they try to be the anti-Holla Forums board. For example they jerk off about how awesome Adorno is only because of the fact that we don't like the Frankfurt School and they change between writers like women do with shoes, at one point they had a shitload of Trotskyite shitposters but since now that isn't hip enough they have switched over to shitposting about Stirner and Zizek. They are so desperate for attention that they are even trying to take over Ben Garrison and failing absolutely miserably.

they can't even create their own original memes, they just steal all of ours

It doesn't even fit his views.

It was a complicated issue actually. Both the White Army (monarchists) and the Red Army (commies) roamed Russia freely, overtaking and losing provinces on monthly basis.
And both armies were short on forage, so what happened is the farmers got fucked by the Whites first, but the Whites still left them more than enough food. Then the Reds came and took everything to pushin forward.

The hardest the farmers were hit was around Tver, Urals and Crimea, because of the massive size of Kolchak's white army the the Reds throwing thousands of troops on him.

It had nothing to do with Ukrainians or Stalin.

The modern narrative is that Stalin and Russians genocided Ukrainians by attrition.

Ethnically cleansing a piece land to make more lebensraum for your people is about as nationalist as a policy can get. There is nothing in nationalism that requires you to respect the rights of nations other than your own.

No, retard. That's actually the opposite of what National-Socialism stands for.
I bet you didn't even read Mein Kampf.

What are you talking about? I didn't even mention national-socialism.

I can't understand how they thing that the (((capitalists))) would push for fascism or NatSoc. Do they really dont understand anything.

NatSoc is the one valid kind of nationalism, everything else is either kikery or stormfaggotry.

Presumably, he was posting with the Yugoslavian flag.

fug

Honestly I don't know what's wrong with most of them…

Some just seem to be entertaining each others autism. But others out right deny things that are just so blatantly true that you couldn't possibly believe the average person could turn their noses up when confronted with such.

Communism isn't cool anymore, not even ironically. Period.

I think even back in ye olden days of 4chan communism was mocked

They think private property always results in fascism.

I wish it did.

Any nationalism that has its basis on race and ethnicity is valid. Civic "nationalism" is the only non-valid kind of nationalism.
Besides, if you had actually read Mein Kampf you would know why the concept of empire you're praising Stalin for is retarded and should not be supported by anyone other than subhuman mongrels. There's a slight twist in that the USSR largely conquered people of superior racial stock to the west, but it also included plenty of inferior asiatics.
Holla Forums pls

I wish.

No, it's not. "Valid" means productive and sustainable.
By your definition the black panthers are valid nationalists.

So you are telling me, that the Romans and the Brits are subhuman mongrels? Because that's exactly how their empires worked.

The asiatics were were for a while already, USSR didn't conquer them.
Everything past Siberia is pretty much asiatic.

That's the correct term for skinheads and other jewish puppets posing as nationalists.

Fascism is an actual government system, not a leftist boogeyman. They are afraid of it, because it kills the Jewish ways of income.

The correct term for skinheads is skinheads, stormfaggot is a term used by leftists, retard.

It's not Hollywood when we do it

No, the leftist term is "stormweenie".

"Stormfaggot" was a thing when people from stromfront started invading /new/ and making kkk-tier threads. Stormfront wasn't very bright back then either.

don't forget the rachposter classic "stormderp"

On the second thought, maybe left hijacked the term somewhere, but me and other /new/fags have always been using it in kkk/skinhead sense.

I don't know what their goals are. If it's an ethnically pure Basketball-American state, then yes they are valid nationalists. Unfortunately, because niggers are niggers, they have no use for nationalism, since they will always be better off living under whitey's yoke.

Brits kinda are, though they did not bring the shitskins they conquered back to shitain for a long time. In fact, the mass browning of their homeland began after their empire was destroyed and even their colonies had racialist (nationalist) policies for a very long time. British imperialism was probably the best model for empire in human history. Romans lived in a time when they couldn't have known the consequences of integrating inferior populations into their empire.

The Russian Empire did, which is basically a less oppressive USSR plus christcuckery.

You mean like these guys? :^)

I actually agree for the most part. I know I was certainly put off of the movement by some of these more needlessly extreme protesters. Which is exactly how I imagine (((they))) wanted the activists to appear as, to convince normies that nationalism is just for idiot thugs and hooligans.

It is. Black America, kill the whitey etc. And no, it's not valid nationalism. It's stormfaggotry. It's neither possible or sustainable.

And they weren't supposed to. They were supposed to crush their religions and cultures. If they did, they wouldn't be facing the current brown and Muslim problem. Because Pakistan would be the same, just browner Britain and they wouldn't have a reason to demand Independence or move to London. They would be just sipping tea and attending churches in the Pakistani province of Britain. Britain wasn't anti-nationalist enough. If they did what I told, they still would be an empire and England would still be white.

There were no consequences, because they did it right. Every barbarian they integrated carried the Roman empire in their heart for thousands of years.
Even the Americans, who technically have nothing to do with Rome, except the bloodline of these integrated barbarians, still carried Rome in their hearts to another continent and aspired to be Rome.

Romans did it very right. That's why Rome is immortal, because the imperial culture is forever.

Nice srawman here, we were talking about Stalin, not RE.

Opinion discarded alltogether.

Yes, I mean these guys.

And it's not about extremism. If the extremism is well-argumented it's fine. It's about their blindness to the actual ideologies and philosophies.
Many of them didn't read Goebbels, Hitler or Drexler, but wear swastikas.

And most importantly, they are discrediting actual nationalists, who are reaching out to the masses and organizing movements.

The amount of effort they would need to accomplish this is ridiculously disproportionate to any benefit it would bring. Simply taking their resources and supporting puppet governors that keep the local population in check was the right thing to do. They should have used those resources on something other than enriching kikes, but the way they handled the shitskins they conquered was pretty much perfect. I was talking more about British imperialism in the new world, though.

The only way Pakistan will ever be like Britain is if Britain is flooded with enough pakis to make them the same. You can fuck right off if you're going to pretend race doesn't exist or doesn't influence intelligence and behavior to a significant degree. We're past debating that at this point.

Including the ones that sacked it?

The most significant difference between Stalin's USSR and the Russian Empire is that Stalin tried to aggressively russify the conquered territories, while the Russian Empire was content with leaving them alone, for the most part. You praising this policy seems a tad strange, since the Russian Empire lasted for centuries, while the USSR fell apart, without being destroyed from the outside, in less than a century.

Christcuckery is objectively the most shit tier of the three semitic religions. Eradicating it from public life was the one thing the commies did right.

It would bring the benefit of stability, prosperity and pakis not flooding into England, like we see today.

You are a short-sighted idiot, m8.

It does, but it doesn't matter in a culture. A half-retarded chav hooligan is as British as the Queen. intelligence and behavior doesn't correlate culture. Being dumb and aggressive doesn't make you a nigger and being smart and autistic doesn't make you German.
You can make pakis British in 3 generations.

You don't know history, m8. They didn't live in Rome. The came as refugees, armed and loyal to the leaders they came with and sacked Rome in 1 generation. They weren't Romans and they weren't conquered.
Better get a history book, before you argue.

And it was success with the ones, that were in Russia for at least a century. Every province that was conquered before the year 1800 stayed in Russia.
If he had 10 more years and Khrushchev didn't reverse what he did, he would turn them all Russian and USSR wouldn't break apart.

Why am I arguing with a fedora edgelord?

Pakis flooding into England is entirely the consequence of British rulers inviting them to flood England. Pakistan can be an unstable, poverty ridden shithole all it likes, but if the British don't let them in, they're not getting in. Making the third world a stable and prosperous place is not only impossible, but also the by far least efficient way of attempting to solve the shitskin invasion. It is also a classic leftypol attempt at shoehorning communism as the solution to Europe's problems.

What the fuck am I even reading. Culture is entirely the consequence of the intelligence and behavior of the people that create and sustain it.

You can make anything "British," but pakis will never be English, which is the ethnicity that created the British Empire and conquered half the planet.

They were mercenaries though those are basically synonyms in the current year.

Why is a USSR admiring leftypol shill cucking for christcuckery?

the molyneux one is fucking bizarre, there's so much mental gymnastics in there I don't even know what is supposed to be happening.

brits only like pakis because they hate pajeets

I think you do it like this

true

I hope you fags realize the "Holodomor" is just as much of a bullshit "genocide" as the Holocaust.

Red blooded Anglo-American here btw. There was a famine for sure, but the extent of it is overblown and there is absolutely no evidence or reason to believe it was intentional.

JEWS KEEP MESSING WITH UKRAINE

It was literally carried out by Stalin's (((right hand men))) specifically (((Kaganovich))) who have historically hated Ukrainians.

This is what you sound like.

Saying that Jews didn't orchestrate the suffering and mass murder of subject gentile populations is an extraordinary claim that would require some actual evidence to support. It would be the only example of Jews behaving this way in history.

You literally have nothing useful to say.

REminder Ukraine was just shoah'd again because they tried to Jew the Jew.

archive.is/cV9CW

and lots of communism, which is still being recovered from. Leftist don't think these things through, do they?

Lmao. So what do you define as "valid nationalism" then? Cuckolded "nationalism 4 every1 :DD!! evrybody has a right to have nationalism lol :DDD"?

Oh yeah, it's like you can just take every scrap of food from the farmers in the goddamn breadbasket of the entire USSR to feed the army and they just accidentally die from hunger, because woopsie, we took too much from the most fertile fucking land in the entire Soviet Union, completely and totally wrecking any chance of eating anything next year because there's no grain left for the seed? And later on, the friendly jewish diaspora in USSR moves there to rebuild the war-ravaged, err, I mean, famine-plagued lands. Now that's some (((pure coincidence))) territory right there.

Or option B, they were purposefully left with nothing to exterminate them so that the kikes can then move in and take over the conveniently freed up land in the most fertile place in the entirety of USSR. Hmm, I do wonder which is more likely.

jews aren't russian

Finn's and the Krauts have been at the whole internet war stage for the last eight or so years. Neither of them have the manpower to back the autism and serious discussion.

Putin said in a speech in front of an audience ofjews the first government of Russia was 80 to 85% Jewish. How can these kikes deny it?

timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

And in typical Jewish fashion the comment section is filled with, "nuh uh!"replies from Jews.

Who would know better the history of Russia? Jews or Putin an actual Russian?

Bump

What is the name of this guy? Big Tony or something?

What is the name of this guy? Big Tony or something?

This kike went full insane.