Little Jewboy Who Saved the West

I'm as cynical as fuck, I still the Jews will find a way, but I don't see how they get out of this:
Questions are mounting over the longtime-aide's future in the campaign
Her lawyers have met with authorities to discus a search warrant
It would allow the FBI to search through Antony Weiner's laptop
The latest poll says the gap between Trump and Clinton is just one point
A third of voters said the FBI's announcement has affected their support
Clinton's friends and allies are urging her to distance herself from Abedin
Would be a drastic move with just eight days before Election Day
Abedin has pleaded ignorance and said she rarely uses husband's laptop
She has reportedly told her colleagues she had no idea how the email's ended up on his laptop
Clinton has been campaigning in Florida without Abedin for two days

archive.is/pZXt8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886250/Huma-Abedin-holed-New-York-home-day-FBI-reopens-case-against-Clinton.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3rz5C
theintercept.com/2016/10/28/if-clinton-campaign-believes-wikileaks-emails-are-forged-why-dont-they-prove-it/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885770/Trump-wipes-Clinton-s-seven-point-lead-loses-steam-polls-carried-FBI-announced-reopening-emails-investigation.html
archive.is/6vbIH
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/where-are-the-child-refugees/
archive.is/ZDSs7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's also holding a "campaign rally" inside a queer nightclub. Not kidding, it's some scene.

Given their skewed polls, you know it's way more than that

also, dailymail broke the story of jewboy sending dick to 15 year old, they are a reputable source.

I have no idea how Weiner hid his power level long enough to graduate college, much less become a congressman, much much less to be set up as heir apparent to Bill Clinton. Bill liked fucking fatties but he had the agency to not send dick pics to children from laptops with top secret and incriminating evidence on them.

Is there a way out for the Jews I'm not seeing here? I thought by now they'd have spun the sunday morning talk shows. It doesn't seem to have taken.

They're either going to go Samson option on the political establishment or just retreat to lick their wounds and come back to fight another day after people have become less woke to ZOG.

He looks scared.

If Trump does win– I don't like his connections to Israel and the Jew daughter– but give the Jews an even playing field not weighed in favor of them and they lose.

Possible Kosher apples rolling in the street…

He obviously knew about Weiner's habits or the emails. As soon as Weiner is mentioned he doesn't even pretend to be shocked - he knows something about him.

shut up

This is a good article where Jewtube was nice enough to remove the video since it illustrates their point. As cuckolded and pozzed as the media is, the few decent ones are now using this to get in the punches they couldn't before:

archive.is/3rz5C

theintercept.com/2016/10/28/if-clinton-campaign-believes-wikileaks-emails-are-forged-why-dont-they-prove-it/

Your powers are becoming horrifying Holla Forums.

And THIS is worrying.

Samson Option is something likely to happen knowing Israel's nuclear arsenal. Europe is in danger.

Pretty sure he is talking about the poll that just a week ago was claiming that Clinton is 12 points ahead, the new one where she dropped 11 points all of a sudden was also released before the Cocktober surprise.

Are there any other regular users here? On thursday, said to a friend it was over, unless she dropped dead.
It looks like the jews are turning on her, even on "politico." Could we actually see this cunt indicted and king nigger having to pardon? Jesus, maybe and her husband?

Can someone meme this hero?

We need to depict him as a valiant knight who helped to defeat the most evil person to ever run for President.

His dick should be his proud squire.

I seriously pray to key that he will rightly be understood as the savior of this point of American History. Like the little dead boy on the beach who caused Brexit.

how long before this kike gets immunity?

Weiner is literally smeagol. His greed for boypussy casts him and the ring of power into the flames of mordor and saves everyone. Thanks pedo weiner for being too incompetent to hide your degeneracy.

Well, he'll have to go wash his hands first.

watching clinton talk…does anyone think she believes her own shit? I know trump's full of shit in his own way but I think he's at least somewhat heartfelt.
She goes to a queer club and fills it up with 30 people and the Jews put a camera.

this basically proves all the media attention this fag got in the past was an attempt to discredit his name any attempt to link him to any higher evils. the kikes really have no weapons aside from association.

I hadn't heard that yet. Source?

It's fucking hilarious that kaine, slick willy, and even shrilldawg herself are drawing crowds of like 100 people max while the Emperor and Vice Minister are pulling 20k and sending thousands away at nearly every rally. Praise kek.

yeah it really explains it, made no sense why this was blown up so much before.

POLL:

If Weiner came out and said that this whole thing was his plan all along, would you spare him the rope on DOTR?

I'm going to actually vote, I thought it was fixed.

"Trump wipes out Clinton's 12 point lead as she loses steam in polls carried out BEFORE the FBI announced it was reopening emails investigation
Donald Trump had 45 per cent of the vote to Clinton's 47 on Saturday
Last week she led 50-38 in the same poll by ABC and The Washington Post
Came before James Comey's announcement he was reviving emails probe
Trump has been celebrating the timing of the revelation since Friday.

Donald Trump has wiped out Hillary Clinton's comfortable lead, with the Democratic candidate dropping in the polls just 11 days before the election.
Clinton now leads by just two points with 47 per cent to Trump's 45 according to the poll put together by ABC and The Washington Post.
At the start of the week, she held a comfortable advantage over her opponent with 50 to his 38.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885770/Trump-wipes-Clinton-s-seven-point-lead-loses-steam-polls-carried-FBI-announced-reopening-emails-investigation.html

In the 70s you had to develop film yourself if you liked cheese pizza. They used to regularly bust people who took pics of their underage girlfriends.

It's a form of societal stupidity, and it needs a whole rethink on laws regarding photography.

Haha, no. If I had my way they'd all hang. He is still an evil kike and a pedo.

But I guess I could live with him getting a slap on the wrist from the FBI if it means he'll help take down Clinton and all the corrupt people connected to her.

Why the fuck would anyone want to spare a kike?

Spare his life, yes, but cut his dick off.

dubs confirm that this is weiner.
no you will hang kike.

we've been saying for months that the polls were obviously fixed through oversampling Dems, women, and minorities.
Of course the polls have to 'correct' to a dead heat in the last week or two, otherwise they are out of a job. They know they can get away with it as long as their last polls right before the election aren't total shit methodology.

No he's not "helping." He was just an idiot and got blindsided. He should fucking hang first, and any memory of him wiped from the Earth.

It wasn't what people here were saying. It's like she was flushing her final dead rat down the toilet and it came alive and bit her.
A Jew pedo busted by the daily mail.com (not even the print paper) has his arab wife's email that belong to the sec. of state and probe her corruption? It they hadn't had this, the jews would have buried him.

Bit much, just take his balls.

He likes little girls, not boys, you dip.

Carlos Danger did nothing wrong

But what if he likes boys dressed as girls?

No, still a disgusting pedo kike

Going to wear a maga hat and shirt with rainbow wristbands and pins on the hat.

Might even dye my hair rainbow for added effect.

A lot of faggots already like Trump. They already got their rights. Supreme Court legalized them, King Nigger lets queers and trannies in the military, so it's not a wedge issue in 2016.

yeah but their numbers are way lower than leftist gays.

Naturally, but I don't think it's anything close to the percentage King Nigger had over Romney, when fag marriage was still an election issue.

Nice

uhm user, sucking another mans cock to 'play the part' isnt trolling…. ur just homosex.

THE PENIS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD

I'd let him live but I'd still deport him.

Back in elementary school Weiner gave us a speech during an assembly. All the kids couldn't stop laughing about how his name was weiner, I remember feeling kinda sorry for him, thinking he must have gotten a lot of shit for that when he was my age. And look at him now, life is funny sometimes

No. He's a pedo and a faggot. But I'd make sure he went quickly instead of slowly strangling to death.

hardy har har

the invasion of europe? It's 100% Jew's fault. Would like to see just how deep up to their elbows the Jews are in trying to get more mudslimes into Germany, France, and UK?

Let's start with the UK:
archive.is/6vbIH
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/where-are-the-child-refugees/

You'd think with all the Jewish name changing that one of his ancestors would eventually just have changed it to Winner.

Muh Samson option! Fuck Israel, man. They don't have the nukes to blow up EVERYBODY and themselves. A small handfull of our nukes would be enough to turn all Israel to glass.
They wouldn't go Samson Option just because they lost the US. They'd turn to China or Russia instead.

The poetic nature of this whole thing, if it weren't for the high stakes, would have me dying of laughter on the floor for days.

CHEKHOV'S WEINER

Enjoy your GRIDS.

Because even the kikes mess up, in fact they're quite incompetent at times. Not infallible.

Everybody knows the jews are their own worst enemy.

They do. They have over 100, and they have to submarines to do it thanks to Germany giving them 3 dolphin class submarines capable of launching ICMs for FREE (oi vey vat a bargain!").
If Trump wins, hope his daughter will divorce the Jew and lose the Jewry. then it could really be the Jews and the rest of the world in a showdown and the end of the tribe that has caused so much misery for so many people in that last 100 years especially. 2 world wars. Bolshevism. Over 150 million Whites murdered by Jews and their marxist cancer.

One of the problems with Israel's sampson option is that we've been building up anti-nuke defenses in Europe as a bulwark against Russia for decades. Part of me wishes they would, so they would be retaliated against in kind.

Mark Zuckerberg has used his ill-gotten gains to build a doomsday bunker that he can slither into when the time comes. Most paranoid billionaires probably have one too.

When you do the math and realize that 43% of billionaires are likely to be both gee whiz what goes here and paranoid, the Samson option changes from mutually-assured destruction to just another viable move that they can use to win the game.

achmed gtfo

this fucking guy looks so goddamn funny

1980s pls go

It's not just Ivanka, all his kids (except Barron) are either dating or married to Jews.

Trump serves only to halt demographic decline, a complete takeover of the supreme court and to shift the overrtun window. (potentially also less wars for Israel).

He looks pretty fly if you ignore the lesbian face and lack of masculinity

No, he likes young women, you faggot.

fug :DD

That's called being a faggot user.

Bruh, that Trump hat isn't going to be a deterrent. Prepare to get aggressively hit on with complimentary ass pinches and peck grabs as they feign their outrage of your "masculine right wing views". Unless that's what you want you faggot

And now if they show it, it can refer to wiener

No one cares jew. Israel pulls anything and the world wide snake hunt begins.

the man's only crime is wanting to fuck high school girls, truly we live in a world gone mad

The enemy will hang, but traitors will hang higher.

He took his dick out in front of his toddler to sext highschoolers in order to cheat on his spouse.

The pedo contingent is constitutionally incapable of understanding why that's wrong.

(((Weiner)))
Nah, he gets to choose: rope, oven, gas, or firing squad.

Anyone who even thinks that being attracted to high school girls constitutes paedophilia is a blue-pilled faggot.

This. He can live but his little wiener has to go.

Sorry I fugged my spelling there.

The reason older men shouldn't be going after high school girls isn't because they're infertile children. It's because those girls should be marrying boys their age, to maximize family bonds and reproductive success.

Older men taking reproductive opportunities away from younger men is third world shit. It needs to end. Just like no-fault divorce and welfare for single mothers.

If you're over 25 and you think you've got an inalienable right to high school pussy you're a degenerate who belongs in a fucking oven.

The problem with bunker mentality is there's nothing waiting for them when they finally crawl to the surface. It just delays the inevitable.

The people who will survive a nuclear war are the ones in low-fallout rural locations, ready to farm and work together as a community. Atomized individualists with their bug out bags, wandering the wasteland, are just meals on legs for some other predator.

for his services he can choose to be gassed first or last.

Not by his own violation. He's still a dirty little jew in the end. Actually, correct the record on that. A dirty little jew with a

JEWITTY ITTY BITTY BOAT BABBY DICK

Yep. October 2016 shall from henceforth be known as the month on which a pedophile saved the world from nuclear annihilation.

Hillary Clinton being a shape shifting lizard is actually staring to sound plausible.

IT'S ALL RIGHT
CUZ I'M SAVED BY THE BELLEND

FTFY

when 15-16yo lolis start swooning on your 30yo+ dick you'll understand why you were a young faggot back in current year

protip: ALL women have daddy issues

Nigger, he whipped his erect dick next to his sleeping toddler.

lmao talk about newfags

I'm not saying they shouldn't, but if they want to be with an older guy it's their choice and the older guy shouldn't be punished by unnatural laws.

That's a stupid thing to do, but it doesn't make him a paedo since he wasn't doing it to his toddler, he just happened to be in the same room. I don't give a shit about Weiner though, I'm just sick of blue-pilled faggots misusing the word paedophile and helping the cultural marxist war on (especially male) heterosexuality.

Posting Chloe Moretz pics in no way supports her retarded endorsement of Hillary Clinton.

I'll always love this place so long as people keep saying "nigger" and don't affect that "rap spelling"to be less offensive. Just feels good to see it in print sometimes.

(check)
I wouldn't spare him the rope, but I'd do the calculations for it to be a fast drop that breaks the neck instead of a slow strangle guts out like the rest of the traitors.
He's still a pedo.

Make him robbin to trump's batman.

Are you a virgin?

Are you morbidly obese?

Schlomo

The only explanation is that Trump is the Mashiah. Even jews don't know it yet.

His coming was foretold.

If that was true, how do you explain my feelings?

It was spying on Huma, probably for the shekels sake.

Women are incapable of making good decisions.
They base their decisions on emotion or what they think society would approve of ie degenerate leftist shit.

Go read a bible, Christcuck.

Weiner did nothing wrong.

Well i do like the ego boost but i wouldn't do anything sexual.

Captain Danger Saves The World!

archive.is/ZDSs7

Light at the end of the tunnel

The other guy is right its not pedophilia to be attracted to 15 year old women, they are old enough to get pregnant so nature meant them to get pregnant. But, that does not excuse Weiner for being a member of the international Jewry. Even if he has betrayed them out of revenge or something, he still has done bad things to our people.

The memes are too real.

Made pic related for another thread. I cranked it out in like a minute and never fixed the typos. Female beauty peaks when puberty is finished, then slowly declines until they hit the wall, usually around forty.

I should have read first. Disregard, I suck cocks.

Little pedo Jew boy knew wht he had. Secretly copied the emails. Busted for pedo…insurance files. He is not a savior but a filthy coward. DOTR soon.

After countless numbers of Jews wrecking it he had to be the one to go too far.

He didn't save the West, Holla Forums, Wikileaks and many others involved have. To the contrary, all Anthony Weiner did was to even fuck up the fucking up of our civilisation.

mate, it's meant sarcastically. That finally Jewish perversion went so far, a fucking Jew's perversion actually might cost the cunt the election.
you know how Trump says "thank you anthony weiner?" would you twatter at trump to explain to him why he shouldn't be thanking him?

Send pics of my penor

The entire establishment brought down by pedo hysterical laws. The only reason why 15-17 year old girls are off-limits is to up the sexual market value of hags, buy limiting the supply of Grade A pussy.

And this is the thing that takes down not only the entire establishment - but their fem-heroic idol.